A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aye," he said, "those are some exercises I can really appreciate."

He kissed her deeply, his tongue exploring all the contours of her mouth while she plunged up and down on his hard cock. He bent his head and took a nipple between his teeth through the cloth of her shift and nipped at the engorged bud. She sighed against his neck, her breathing increasing as he stirred her sex into a seething cauldron of passion. Soon, so soon now, she would surrender herself on his cock. It dinna take long and she sank on him, moaning, calling his name, her sheath spasming on his prick.

"I would think you should be doing exercises longer than that," Stuart said.

He wiggled his erection about in her sheath a bit, causing her to bite her lip with a sharp intake of breath.

"It's so sensitive, I canna believe you made me cum so quick," Ailene said.

"Good, then perhaps you'll spend again before I'm through. Again, press, release, press, release," in the rhythm that he wanted her to follow.

Ailene fell into that rhythm and soon, she was breathing hard again, loving the feeling of her husband's thick cock penetrating her body, her muscles squeezing against that rod on the upstroke, relaxing on the downstroke. His voice slowed down, altering the tempo, drawing the strokes out. He cried out, thrusting hard upward into her body and she felt the pulsing of his prick as he pumped his creamy load into her welcoming womb. She too cried out, her charged body responding to his release with her own.

"That's a fine welcoming home, wife," Stuart whispered in her ear as her breathing started to return to normal. "Maybe I should go more often."

"Nae, Stuart. I miss you too much when you're gone. I can barely wait until you return."

"As I miss you too, Ailene."

She leaned down and snuggled into her husbands arms, laying her head on his shoulder. His erection began to shrink and she felt it leave her body.

"I did as you requested, husband. I laid with your brothers," she whispered. "I hope I've done right."

He patted her head, lying so still against his chest. "You've only done as I wished, wife. I'm nae angry, I'm nae upset. I'm glad you could do this thing for me, even though I know it cost you. Did they treat you with respect, did they do you nae hurt, did you find satisfaction in the act?" he asked.

"Aye, they were most gentle and considerate and I found pleasure with them," she whispered, her breath soft against his chest. She gave his neck a quick kiss.

"That's all I need to know," Stuart assured her. "If they ever treat you with anything other than respect or hurt you, please tell me. I'll be most displeased."

He stood and stepped out of the tub, rubbing himself down with the soft cloths that Ailene left on a chair by the tub. Then he stood her up and wiped her down, putting a rosy glow to her skin. He laid her down upon the mattress, climbed in beside her and pulled the blankets over them, his hand gently holding her breast as they started down the road to sleep.

"By the way, Stuart, you owe Thorburn two silvers," she said sleepily.

"Two silvers. Why in heaven would I owe him two silvers?" he asked.

"You dinna want to know, husband. Go to sleep."

12