A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
More fencing followed by double penetration in stables.
3.7k words
4.63
36.6k
14
0

Part 6 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,565 Followers

The following morning, Ailene donned breeches and a shirt for the fencing training. She looked for Frang and found him in his corner, in the process learning the purpose of the post. Frang would stand before the post and lunge, putting the point into the straw. Long lunges, short lunges, and everything in between; the point invariably hit the same spot on the straw, roughly corresponding to the heart. She also found four other new recruits; the younger youths too weak to wield the larger swords taught by Thorburn and Bjarkë, watching him. All of them were eager to use the new sword fighting skills so ably demonstrated by Frang the previous morning.

"This is for when you reach advanced stages of training, when you're practicing alone," Frang said. "Until then, you must learn about Prime, Seconde, Tierce, Quarte, Quinte, Sixte, Septime, Octave, Neuvieme, and inside and Outside"

"What are those?" One of the young men asked.

"Lines of parries, and the directions that you direct the parry" Frang replied. "If you are right handed, the inside is to your left, toward your body, the outside is to your right, away from the body. Left handed, inside and outside are switched. Quinte and Quarte defend your upper inside except for one, the palm is up, the other, the palm is down. Tierce and Sixte defend the upper outside, palm down or palm up. Prime and Septime, inside down, Seconde and Octave, outside down."

"What about New...new...," Ailene flailing on the word.

"Neuvieme," Frang said, "that's for behind the back, to defend the outside back against a passing or overtaking attack, but never mind that. We are a long way from that. Today, we concentrate on the Prime and Quinte, palm down defense against an inside attack on both the lower and upper lines. But, I cannot have my five new students stabbing each other," he handed all five sticks, saying, "take these. We'll work with them until you are all much better than now. Pay attention!"

They stood in 2 lines of three. Frang had Ailene thrust towards his face and he showed them the Quinte, sliding his hand left to put her stick out of line, the point of his own remaining pointed at her.

"Again."

He demonstrated again.

"Now, aim at my leg."

He showed them the Prime, sliding her stick off her line of attack, his own point facing toward her throughout the deflection, although the point was down.

"Again."

After she did it again with the same result, he asked, "Do I need to repeat that. Did all of you see what I did?"

When all had answered affirmatively, he said, "Practice."

First one side of the line, then the other, although Ailene was always on the defense, just parry, parry, parry. Over and over, upper line, lower line, thrust, parry, the same thing over and over. When he was finished, they were dragging. All but Frang was bent over, panting.

Robert, the youngest of the new fencers, stood up and asked, "What's the purpose of this?"

Frang's hand flicked out at Robert's face and Robert's hand slid up and deflected it to the side.

"That's why," Frang said. "Did you think about blocking my hand?" Frang waited until Robert shook his head, then continued. "When you are fencing, you dinna have time to think about what you are going to do, you must do it. Action, response. The response must be automatic, like breathing. You dinna think about the next breath, you take it. Unless you practice until every reaction is automatic, you will be too slow, you will die." He patted Robert on the back. "Repetition is the basis of reaction. You repeat the same actions over and over until you react without thinking. That's what we are going to be doing."

He pointed to their things. "Pick this stuff up. Be back tomorrow and we'll start on Seconde and Tierce. Ailene, if you would please join me in the armory?"

Ailene reluctantly went with Frang, remembering what happened in the armory yesterday. She assumed that a repeat of yesterday was what she was facing now. She felt more uncomfortable when he barred the door.

"When we start using blades," Frang said, "You're going to need some protection for your breasts. I'm going to have to devise something to protect them. I'm going to need some measurements. Could you remove the shirt please?"

"Frang, please, not today."

"If I were to take you every day in the armory, would that nae become obvious to everyone?" Frang asked.

"Of course," Ailene said.

"Then of course we should nae do so, for that would violate the rules, although I could make an exception today if you wish," he said, smiling. "Still, I need you to remove your shirt."

"Well, aye then, I suppose."

She reluctantly took off her shirt. Frang eyed her breasts critically for a half minute, then he reached out and hefted them in his hands. He held his hands out, looking at them.

"I'm not sure," he said, walking behind her.

He put his hands around her from the rear, filling his hands with her breasts again, then pulling them off and inspecting the cup of his hands, estimating the size.

"I think I have it. Go ahead and put your shirt back on. By the way, you have lovely breasts, lassie," taking another long look at them.

"Stuart thinks so, too," she said. She donned her shirt and went to the door, unbarring it.

"Of course," Frang said, "just because we canna do it in the armory every day, does nae mean we canna make time for sex at other times of the day. We just have to mix it up a bit. Never in public, nor give anyone reason to doubt your fidelity. Rule two."

"Aye, rule two," she said, closing the door behind her.

Ailene had her household duties to keep her busy all that afternoon, planning meals, identifying extra cleaning which needed to be performed. The household had a lot of responsibility associated with smooth operations and her fencing training was taking a lot of her time, time which had to be made up for.

She ran into Thorburn midway through the day. Checking to see there was no one else around, he'd given her a quick kiss and patted her ass, but nothing more. She had seen Stuart only briefly prior to her training that morning, before he rode off with a large contingent of men to collect more of the tithings to the Keep. She expected him home around dark and she went down to the stables at that time to wait for his arrival.

When he came in with 10 riders, she ran out to meet him. He handed the reins to Bjarke and asked him to put up his horse.

"Wife, what a pleasant surprise. Did you miss me?" he asked, giving her a big kiss on the lips.

"Aye, you know I did, Stuart. I pine for you when you're nae around."

"Pine for me, do you? How much, I wonder? Enough to give me a proper greeting?" he said, grabbing her bum.

She slapped his hand and dodged out of his grasp. "Stuart, there's men about. Don't be pawing me in front of others," she said, then whispering in his ear, "But as soon as they leave, I'll be happy to show you how much." She gave him a quick nibble on his ear.

"Aye, well why don't you tell me about your day then," putting his arm about her. "How was your training this morning?"

"It went well, I think. Frang had us practicing Prime and Quinte today. We're to start on Seconde and Tierce tomorrow."

"And what are those, lassie, or do I need to start taking lessons myself to keep up with you?"

She got a couple hay forks and handing one to him, had him poke at her head with the handle. She deflected it with her own handle.

"It's kind of clumsy due to the tines getting in the way, but that's Quinte," she said. "You try."

She made an easy thrust at his head and Stuart easily deflected it, his prior training with blades making the move almost instinctual.

"Now, thrust at my leg," she said.

He did and she easily deflected that as well. He took another quick thrust at her head and she quickly directed the handle past her body.

"That's as far as we got today," Ailene said. "Frang said that repetition is the source of reaction, and that you can't think about your movements. You must react without thought. So we just practiced those two things over and over."

"Aye, well he's right, you know. I've shot so many arrows, I nae think about it anymore, hardly aim even. Draw and release. Same thing with the blades."

Stuart was leaning upon his hay fork as he spoke to her, she telling him about the rest of her day and he talking about the crofters he'd seen today. He told her of that some of the people he'd seen today were ailing and they discussed what herbs should be delivered to them and how they should be prepared.

Suddenly he looked around and noticed that they were all alone. All the horses had been given hay and grain and all the men had left for their supper. Stuart dropped his fork, and swept her in his arms.

"Now you can give me that proper greeting, wife," he said, all hands and lips.

She laughed, "Aye, I suppose I can if you dinna think we'll be disturbed."

"They're all tired and hungry. The horses are cared for. No one will be coming out here tonight," Stuart said. "And I know the perfect spot; there's that nice pile of straw back here where I can have my way with you." He picked her up and slung her over his shoulder, laughing a fake evil laugh.

"Stuart!" she cried. "You wicked, wicked beast, you. Would you take my virtue, rape me and savage me?" Ailene giggled. "And aren't you hungry? You've nae had supper either."

"The only thing I'm hungry for is you," he said, tossing her on the straw pile. "Now strip, or I'll tear the finery right off you."

"Yes, master. I hasten to obey."

She sat up and removed her stays, unfastened her dress and wriggled it down her hips. She pulled her shift over her head and lay back in the straw naked but for her stockings, then startled back up.

"What's the matter, love?" Stuart said, having removed all his clothing in the meantime.

"Some of this straw is poking me in some most tender areas, Mr. Cameron. You would nae want your wife fucked in the ass by a piece of straw now would you?"

"Certainly not, Mrs. Cameron. Let me put my cloak down for you."

She stood and he laid down his cloak in the straw, exclaiming, "You're a beautiful lassie. I'm so fortunate to have you."

She knelt before him and took his rapidly rising cock in her mouth, feeling it grow and swell as she attended to him. He thrust into her, brushing against the back of her throat. She tasted the sweat, the heat, the strength of him, filling her mouth. She licked the glans, swirling her tongue around and under the head.

"I can't believe my luck, marrying you," he moaned, feeling her lips and tongue work their magic on his staff, soon having it steel hard.

He grabbed the sides of her head and after a couple quick thrusts in her mouth, pulled her off his prick and pulling her to him, settled on the cloak with her at his side, hungrily attacking her lips and mouth, his hands kneading and caressing her breasts, unable to get enough of her. When she was breathless from his kisses, he mouthed her breasts, suckling on her proud, erect nipples. His hand drifted down to her sex and she spread her legs, granting him access to the heart of her. Her folds were spreading for him and she was already leaking her juices. He inserted a couple fingers in her sheath, hearing her quick intake of breath. He brought one of the fingers to his mouth and licked it clean, giving her the other. He felt her tongue work the digit, licking her own fluids off. It was incredibly seductive.

"My God! How I love you wife. I can't breath, you fill my heart so."

He rolled her to her back and his cock took position at her moist heat. With a single thrust, he filled her to the base of his cock, listening to her throaty moan of pleasure. He stayed like that, fully filling her, her sheath pulsating with her heart beat. He began a slow thrusting back and forth, withdrawing to the edge of his crown, then sliding back into the heat of her. His lips continued to nuzzle her nipples, nipping and tonguing the stiff peaks. As her breathing quickened and breasts flushed, he sped his thrusting into her.

Her arms and legs curled around him, her feet clutching at his ass, pulling him against her on the in thrust, driving him harder while opening herself more. She felt the familiar tingles in her sex, her clit, as her passion took wing and soared. Building, multiplying, climbing to higher and higher levels, and finally spilling over, her cunt pulsing and squeezing on his plunging prick. Her hand went to her mouth to muffle her screams and moans, while Stuart continued to move, keeping the pleasurable spasms flickering and sparking.

"My oh my, that was amazingly erotic that was," Frang said. "I believe I have got to be a part of this."

Stuart pulled the edge of the cloak over them and turned.

"Frang, what are you doing here?" Stuart asked. "I thought this place would be empty the rest of the night."

"The last horse I bought, was limping a little. I came up here to check on him. Dinna know that I was going run into you two. That was a most exciting performance of sexuality. Mind if I join you?"

"Nae, help yourself," Stuart replied.

"Stuart, nae!" Ailene interjected. "Let this just be for the two of us!"

"Ailene, I thought you were good with this, with us sharing?" Stuart asked.

"Well, aye, I suppose I am," she said reluctantly, "but does it have to be all the time? Canna I have some time with my husband alone?"

"Any time, Ailene. Any time, as long as it dinna violate our rules; those are the rules. You're either in or you're out; there's no halfway measures. This is for me, remember?"

Ailene stared up at the roof, her husband still hard within her, somehow managing to maintain his erection through the interruption, even beginning to thrust a little, building the heat in her. Ailene felt disgusted with herself, that she could feel the pleasure mounting despite her husband offering to let his brother join them. What was wrong with her; how could she be so sick? She was in violation of all the vows of her marriage, against everything she believed, and she felt her sex flowing with her excitement.

"Aye, any time." She looked in her husband's eyes. "What do you want me to do?"

Instead of answering, he uncovered them both and turned over so that she was mounted on him, her buttocks aimed at his brother. He kept his modest thrusting, keeping her on the edge. Frang disrobed and moved to their heads. He was already erect, excited by their passionate performance.

"I think the next part will go better if I'm a little lubricated, Lady Cameron."

She dutifully parted her lips for his erection, welcoming him into her mouth. She laved his fleshy stalk, her tongue teasing the plum shaped head. Frang groaned and thrust into her mouth, bumping against her throat. He withdrew, her mouth bathing his cock in her saliva. Another thrust, deeper this time, her throat opening for his cock. Once more, she found herself surrendering her body to Stuart's brother, the only difference was that he was plunging his cock into her sheath while his brother used her mouth. She felt Stuart take his hand and spread the slick fluids leaking from her sex onto and around her puckered anal opening, eventually sticking his finger into her ass.

"That should do it," Frang said, moving behind her.

She felt him putting his cock at the entrance to her ass. She tried to relax, remembering how it had happened before. She felt the head of his cock stretching her nether hole, Stuart remaining still while Frang worked to overcome the muscular ring protecting her ass. She felt his head pop in and the pressure eased somewhat. Frang gently pushed inward and Ailene gasped. She was stuffed; two manly cocks penetrating her body with a mere scrap of skin separating them. They waited until she was breathing normally and Stuart began thrusting back and forth in her sheath, while Frang took her ass in counterpoint. One filling her at one moment, the other in the next moment; seesawing her back and forth between them. Stuart took one nipple into his mouth and Frang held the other breast, teasing her other nipple with his thumb and forefinger.

The inevitable feelings of lust and remorse. The stirrings of incredible pleasure, pushing her higher and higher combined with her assured feelings of guilt. Guilt that she should feel so much pleasure under such deranged circumstances. The thing of it was is that her release was inescapable. If there was one thing that the Cameron's knew, it was how to fuck. Her hips began rolling back and forth between the two stiff staffs filling her. The heat rising, rising, the crazy tension in her sex and ass, the subtle manipulation of her breasts and nipples; all waiting for an explosion. Like being pushed off a cliff, falling dizzily through the air, spinning as she fell, her screams of pleasure muffled in her husbands mouth. The ripples of pleasure, causing her cunt and ass to constrict in little waves, the feeling of Stuart thrusting one more time in her sheath, freezing as he shot his creamy load in her womb, followed seconds later by Frang releasing into her ass. Once more, turned into a wanton slut, crying out her pleasure and shame as she came on the cocks of two men.

She felt Frang soften and he pulled out of her ass. She felt his fluids dripping onto her leg, and then Stuart's cock slipped out of her sex, his fluids joining his brother's; pooling on the cape. She began to sob, almost hysterically. Stuart pulled his wife's head down to his shoulder, letting her cry, deep gasping cries with little bitty whimpers thrown in. Frang started dressing.

"Was it so bad, love?" Stuart asked.

"Nae, Stuart, and that's the problem. I love it. I love having you in my cunt, and Frang in my ass, and Thorburn in my mouth, and your mouths and tongues and your fingers and your hard cocks pounding away at me. I love it all. That's the problem. Apparently, I'm a whore who loves it all; all the perverted, sick and twisted things you do. I'm going to hell. I know I'm going to hell, because I love it all. I'm in total despair that every time we do this, I cum all over your cocks, unable to control myself in the smallest way."

"I'd better go," Frang said. "This sounds like something you need to confer over." He left the stables.

"Love, I dinna believe that you're going to hell," Stuart said. "You're the best person I know. You're loving and kind. If sex was a reason for going to hell, wouldn't everyone but old spinsters go to hell?"

"I made vows at our wedding! So help me God!" Ailene cried.

"Do you remember our vows?" Stuart asked.

"As if it were yesterday. 'Before these witnesses I vow to love you and care for you as long as we both shall live. I take you with all of your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with all of my faults and strengths. I will help you when you need help, and I will turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life.' I promised to every word before God," Ailene replied.

"Well, let's examine those vows," Stuart prodded. "Do you love and care for me, and are we both still alive."

"Aye?" questioning. "What are you getting at?"

"Did you take me with all my faults and strengths as I took you? And would you consider my desire to share you with my brothers to be a fault?"

"Aye. For certain."

"Are you helping me when I turn to you for help? Have you nae done all I needed you to? And do you still choose me as the person with whom you'll spend your life?"

"I can't imagine my life without you."

"As I see it, you've nae violated a single vow. Although, your vows may have been expanded a bit more than you expected," he explained.

Ailene considered all he said. Somehow he seemed to make sense when there's no way that it should make sense. Other women did not have sex with men other than their husbands unless they were slatterns or whores. How could she not be violating her sacred oaths of marriage? Yet as he repeated them to her, there seemed to be no violation of her vows. Had he chosen their vows so that she wouldn't violate them if his brothers returned. She shook her head.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,565 Followers
12