A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Isobel joins story and Ailene learns more of Stuart.
4.1k words
4.68
17.9k
10

Part 8 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers

I'm sorry for the delay between Chapter 7 and Chapter 8 in the tale of Ailene and Stuart. The saga of Marcia and Sam having intervened somewhat in their tale. I have, however, not forgotten them and their story. Here then, is the next chapter of their story. A new character is being added to their narrative. I believe she will add something to our story. Not many people have commented on my poor attempt to add a Scottish flavor with a few key words, but those that did, recommended that I don't. So for this chapter, I have ceased almost all use of Scottish words. If you have an opinion either way, I would appreciate your feedback.

*

When they found Frang, he had a young woman with him. She had red hair and startling green eyes, although it was hard to tell as she kept her head down except to glance at them as they approached. She stood around 5 feet, 6 inches tall and Stuart estimated she was about 115 pounds, taller and thinner than Ailene. She was too thin and could easily add another ten pounds to her frame without looking heavy. She appeared to be around 30.

"Would you mind introducing us to your new friend, Frang," Thorburn said.

"Aye, this is Isobel McTavish," he pointed to the woman. "Isobel, these are my brothers, Thorburn and Stuart, and Stuart's wife, Ailene," pointing to each of them as he spoke their name. She barely peeked up during the introductions.

"And how is it that you come to be in the company of Isobel McTavish?" Stuart asked.

"I won her in a card game," Frang explained.

"Now that sounds like an interesting story," Thorburn said. "One that may have to wait until we get home. Be close to dark before we get there as it is. Are you bringing her with?"

"Well aye! I won her didn't I."

"Let's go. We can get the story later," Thorburn said.

They climbed into the two remaining wagons, Isobel and three guardsman in one, Stuart and Ailene and two other men-at-arms in another. Thorburn, Frang and the remaining seven men mounted horses and accompanied the wagons. It was dusk when they arrived back at the Keep. They all adjourned to the kitchen for food.

While eating, Stuart asked Frang about his guest, quietly eating in a corner of the kitchen.

"So tell us about Isobel. How did you win her in a card game?"

"I was with five other gents. The man who organized the game has got his wife there. He's a total bastard to her, making rude comments, pawing her in front of the others, slapping her around, including a fist to the face. I mean she's a sweet enough lassie, no reason to be such a brute. As the day went on, he starts losing big. The worse he does, the worse he treats her, like she's to blame for his losing. There came a point in the game where he had a good hand, thought to make it all up in the one hand. It was just him and me at the time. He offered up his property against the pot. I told him I didn't want the property, but I'd take his wife. I told him that he didn't care about her anyway, why not get rid of her?"

"So he put her against the pot?" Thorburn asked.

"Aye. Actually, I think he liked having her around so he could shit on her. Probably made him feel better about his own pathetic life to treat her so badly, so it took some finagling, but he finally agreed to the deal, including a petition for annulment, and I won."

"The property may have been a bit more valuable," Stuart opined. "Not that she does not seem like a nice enough lassie."

"I felt sorry for her. No one should be treated that way. But, you'll be happy to know I won the property two hands later. It's previous owner has a month to depart, bring me the deed and the annulment."

"What do you plan on doing with her?" Ailene asked. "How can you win a person, I mean, do you plan keeping her? Is she your property now?"

"No," Frang said. "I just wanted to get her away from him. She's free to do what she wants."

"Have you told her?" Ailene inquired. "Look at her, hunched over there." She pointed at Isobel sitting forlornly by herself in the corner. "She may think she's traded one ogre for another."

"No. I didn't think of it." Frang replied.

"Men!" Ailene said disgustedly. "All you think with is your cocks. If it doesn't get you fucked, you don't care about it."

"Aye." "Of course." "Why else." They all agreed with her.

"I'll handle this, you mutton heads!" she exclaimed.

Ailene walked over to Isobel and put her hands on her shoulders.

"Lass. We need to have a little chat," Ailene said. "Have you anyplace to go, any people anywhere with whom you can stay?"

"No," said Isobel. "My family is all gone. My father sold me to my husband to take as his wife, but they're all dead now. Do I not belong to Frang now? Am I not indentured to him now?"

"No, lass. He wanted to free you from your brutal husband, but you're not his."

"You mean he doesn't want me either? It seems no one wants me then. My husband certainly didn't," she said despondently.

"Lassie, lassie. You can't think that. Aye, your husband was no gift to womankind, but that doesn't mean there is not someone out there for you. I invite you to stay here if you have no other place to stay. We have room here aplenty. We can make you useful."

"Thank you," Isobel said, giving Ailene a brief hug. "You don't know what that means to me. I didn't know where I was going to go if Frang didn't keep me."

"Can you tell me about your husband?" Ailene encouraged her.

"Aye, he was a mean, cruel man," she said. "He bought me from my father, who no longer wanted to care for me. He treated me like dirt. He didn't love me or care for me at all, he just wanted a woman to warm his bed. He would hit me when the mood struck him, which was often. He would fuck me in front of the servants and his friends; even gave me to some of them for a night or a week to pay a debt, depending on the size of the debt. I'd say I was no more than a possession to him, except most people care more for their possessions that he ever cared for me." She laid her head upon Ailene's shoulder and began to cry.

"My poor darling," Ailene patted her shoulders. "I'm sure it's been a long day. Why don't I have Muriol show you to your room and we can talk more tomorrow after you've had a goods nights sleep. Maybe decide some things about the future."

"Thank you. I am tired. You're so generous," Isobel sobbed.

Ailene called Muriol and asked her to set Isobel up in a spare bedroom. "Do you have any clothes, any night clothes at all with you?" Ailene asked Isobel.

"No. He didn't allow me to take anything but the clothes on my back," Isobel tearfully said. "I think he would have sent me out naked if Frang didn't shame him into letting me take these."

"Muriol, take her up to my room and let her take a selection of older things to wear. They may be a little large for her, but we can assign some maids to make alterations tomorrow until she gets her own things."

"Aye, Lady Cameron. It will be done as you say," Muriol said.

Isobel grabbed Ailene and hugged her fiercely, surprising Ailene with the intensity of it.

"I don't know how I will ever thank you," Isobel said, still crying.

"Don't worry, lass. We women have to stick together," Ailene said.

While the two ladies were talking, so were the three brothers.

"What are you going to do with Isobel, Frang?" Thorburn asked.

"I don't know. Just wanted to get her out of there. She's a cute thing, but kind of timid, really. Jumps at the smallest sound. I raised my hand to attract your attention when I saw you leave the widow Mackintosh's house and she cringed. She thought I was going to strike her. Ailene will tell us what to do," Frang replied.

"Speaking of Ailene, Stuart. Is there a possibility that you could let her stay for a little while after we're all done?" Thorburn said. "Lady Mackintosh was rather bold in her pursuit of me and got me a wee bit aroused. I could use some relief."

Stuart laughed. "I thought you liked being the hunter and not the hunted?"

"Aye," Thorburn said. "Didn't mean I was immune to her charms."

"What's the Lady Mackintosh like then?" Frang asked. "I heard a lot about her at the card game."

"Pretty," said Stuart. "Brazen," said Thorburn. "Hungry," they both said together, laughing.

"Hungry?" asked Frang.

"Well," said Stuart. "I think she's looking for a new husband, and our Thorburn," he patted his arm, "looks good enough to eat."

"Aye, that's what I felt like, a big chunk of meat on a starving man's plate," Thorburn said. "She was pretty bold, dressed up in finery that put all her assets out there, not hiding much. She made a point of brushing against me frequently, bending down to show me almost all of her breasts. They were a sight to see. Nice and soft; big stiff nipples she had. It's almost as though she wanted me to fuck her right there. Might have taken her up on it if the lad and his wife wasn't there. If I visit her alone sometime, I may take her up on her unspoken offer."

"I'll ask Ailene if she can stay awhile," Stuart said.

Frang hit Thorburn in the arm. "Lucky man," he said.

Just then, Ailene called Muriol and arranged for her to set up a room for Isobel.

"I guess that answers the question of what we're going to do with Isobel," said Stuart. "It appears she'll be staying here for the time being."

"Aye. Having another lass about won't be too bad," Frang said.

*****

After the hubbub was over and all but Stuart, Thorburn and Ailene were gone, Stuart walked up to Ailene and whispered, "Thorburn was wondering if you and he could stay down here for a little while? He's feeling over stimulated from the tea this afternoon. Lady Mackintosh left him in a bit of a state."

Ailene glanced at Thorburn, sitting there awaiting her decision, arms resting over his knees, a wee bit of a tent at the front of his kilt.

She looked at Stuart and asked, "Is this what you want?"

"I'll be waiting upstairs for you when you're done." He turned and left.

Ailene stuck out her arm and Thorburn got up and took it.

"Not in the kitchen," Ailene said. "It's too open. Let's go in the pantry."

They went in and closed the door. There was no bar to the door and Ailene asked that he make it quick, as she didn't want anyone coming down and discovering them. Thorburn almost ripped off his kilt, his cock standing at attention, as thick and sturdy as always.

"Will we be needing any butter this time? Or maybe jam?" Ailene asked.

"I don't think it will take that long, Lady Cameron. I've been a wee bit excited for some time now."

With that he picked her up and turned her upside down. She gave a quick whoop with the suddenness of the move, quickly squelching herself not to give themselves away, her skirts falling down to the bottom of her stays, baring her legs and sex to his hungry gaze.

"Odin's spear! I'm hungry for this," as his lips and tongue attacked her slit.

Aside from her initial start at the surprising speed of his attack, she was unafraid that he would drop her. She felt as secure in his arms as she would standing on the floor. Her legs were kind of waving around with no place to go, so she locked them about his head and neck, his beard tickling her thighs and chafing her sex as he nuzzled against her moist folds, already starting to leak her fluids. She was kept in such a state of sexual stimulation most of the time, it didn't take long for her to start leaking with any type of motivation and Thorburn licking and sucking her labial lips and clitoris was more than sufficient stimulation. She gathered that she was supposed to do something with his imposing stalk wagging about, poking at her head. She opened her mouth and captured the beast as it passed by, before it stabbed her in the eye again. She felt him start to raise and lower her on his ardent prick, all the while, keeping his attention on the liquid honey flowing from between her legs.

It took but a few moments, but soon his prick was tickling the back of her throat and she opened her throat to his huge tool. This was made much easier with the excitement he was creating in her, both from his skilled attack on her sex and the blood rushing to her head from being held upside down. He was right, this would not take long, at least on her part, as her breathing rapidly increased and her breasts and cunt flushed with blood. His tongue was driving her mad and the little bites and nips he made on her little nub were sending sparks pinwheeling throughout her body. Just when she felt her dam burst from the pleasure and her orgasm overtook her, she felt Thorburn's cock swell in her mouth and great gouts of his white cream painted her tongue and throat with liquid heat. As she was inverted, and gravity was against all her attempts to swallow, rivulets of his cum dripped from her mouth, over his still spurting cock and down to the floor. Unfortunately, some also ran down her face and into her hair.

Her own cream was eagerly lapped up by his busy tongue, keeping her orgasmic spasms from settling quickly, tiny tremors continuing to infuse her body well after it's momentous onset. When Thorburn felt his organ begin to shrink and fall from her still sucking mouth and her own pulsations stilled, he slowly set her upright.

"Sorry, but that was building up awhile," Thorburn nervously grinned. "I just didn't want to take the time to get you undressed. This seemed the most expedient way to handle things."

"It was a bit sudden," she said. "You certainly know how to show a lass a good time, and maybe a new trick or two, but I don't think this is one I plan to share with anyone anytime soon."

She brushed her skirts down and wiped her hand at a thick droplet of his cum hanging from the corner of her mouth. He picked up his kilt and gently wiped at her face and hair, trying to wipe the remains of his release off her.

"I canna be walking around the Keep with bits of your spend in my face and hair. Make sure you get it all."

"Understood." He continued to dab at the little streams of his seed streaking her face and auburn curls.

"That should do it," he said, fastening the kilt back around his waist. "Your hair's still in some disarray, and I would not spend a lot of times wandering the halls, but you should be able to make it back to your room without anyone the wiser."

He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Lady Cameron. Twas most considerate of you to take care of me." He left, glancing about the kitchen quickly and closing the pantry door behind him.

She primped at her hair a little, patting it and smoothing it down. It was probably hopeless without a mirror. Worse yet, she could still feel sticky spots where Thorburn had not wiped her hair thoroughly. Thankfully, it was late and there were unlikely to be too many people wandering the halls of the Keep at this hour. She opened the pantry door, quickly checked the kitchen as Thorburn did before her and hurried to her room.

When she got there, she found Stuart had laid a fire against the nights chill and had a tub of warm water waiting with more water heating by the fire. Dressed only in his kilt, he took her hand, led her to the tub and slowly undressed her. Kissing her passionately, he picked her up and slowly lowered her into the water. Taking up a sponge, he wet her face, neck, shoulders, and then her breasts. He soaped his hands on some luxurious French milled soap smelling of lavender and tenderly washed all of the parts he'd just moistened. He then had her stand and soaped her stomach, waist, legs, and finally her sex and ass, paying particular attention to them. Ailene felt herself start to liquefy again, but he stopped after washing her thoroughly and had her sit again in the tub. He took a pail of heated water from the hearth and warned her to close her eyes, then poured some of it over her head, wetting her hair and washing the soap from her upper body.

He soaped up his hands once again and washed her hair, massaging her scalp as he did so. She felt her eyes close and her body sink lower in the water, a sense of deep relaxation filling her. When he was finished, he warned her again, then poured the remainder of the pail over her head, rinsing the soap out of her hair. When it was empty, he grabbed the other pail and warmed the water the water in the tub, filling it close to the top before replacing the rest on the hearth to stay warm. Taking a stool, he sat beside her and leaning down, put his arms around her, one hand closed upon a breast, but merely holding her close.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this surprise, my husband?" Ailene asked dreamily.

"As you recall, it was a short night, and a long day, starting with my insatiable need of ye, continuing with 2 long cart rides and I know Thorburn gave you no rest. It seemed like this might be a good way to end the day."

"Aye, it was exactly what I needed," she agreed. "Thorburn left me a little messy. And this is so relaxing."

"I noticed. About the mess I mean. Was it pleasurable?"

Ailene was silent for a time. Stuart didn't press her for an answer.

After a minute or two, she finally said, "Aye, it was."

"That's good."

She lapsed into silence once more and Stuart was content to let it be, just holding her close.

After several more minutes of silence, she said, "I still don't understand."

"Understand what, my love?"

"How you can kiss me with another man's cum on my breath and treat me with such kindness and consideration? How do you do it? I don't understand."

Stuart kissed her again, all lips and tongue, leaving no doubt in her mind that he still loved and cherished her.

After he stopped, he said, "I would be a real poor sort of man to push ye into doing this for me, and then holding it against you. Is that not true?"

"Aye," she admitted.

"Well I don't see myself as a poor sort of man."

"No, Stuart, you're a wonderful sort of man. I love you so much."

"And I love you. I can't imagine not loving you," he said.

"But doesn't it bother you? That's what I don't understand. I would be mad with jealousy if you were with another woman."

"If I'm honest with myself and you," he admitted, "the first time in the strapping room was rough. I felt great pangs of jealousy. Twas all I could do not to shove them off you. But when I saw the pleasure you got, how enraptured you were, how strongly you spent, that helped."

"That would make it worse for me," Ailene said. "To know that you were receiving pleasure from it. Like if another woman gave you too much pleasure, you would not want me anymore, because you would love them more."

"I suppose that I'm able to separate love and pleasure. I love you. I want to please you. Because I love you, I want to see you receive gratification, no matter the source. I want to protect you from all pain, have you receive only pleasure. It's my duty to be the best husband I can be so that just you receiving enjoyment is not enough to take your love away; it's all part of what I give you. Because I allow you to receive pleasure from another source; maybe you see me as the source of all your gratification. Seeing you receive pleasure from them made it more tolerable for me. I looked upon myself as the source of that ecstasy, not them. It was a gift from me to you. That it was also a gift to them was all the better."

"And since?" Ailene asked.

"And since. Mmmm," thoughtfully, "Every time I'm not with you and they are, there's a wee twinge, aye. I wish it was really me giving you the love, for then I'd be taking the love for myself as well. That's why I'm not really interested in the details. I only wish to know that you received something from it, as I think of that pleasure as something I've gifted you with. That's one of the reasons for the rules. They must treat you as I would. I never want to think of them harming or disrespecting you in any way. That's a rejection of the loving gift I've given them and a negation of the gift I'm giving you."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,591 Followers
12