A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why would a person love someone else of the same sex?"

"That's tough to say," Frang said. "It's considered a mortal sin by the church, so the churchmen will say that they're all just evil sinners. I've met a few, and they didn't strike me as any more evil than any other man except for the sin. Some were normal men except for their choice of bedmate. They say Alexander the Great would fornicate with some of his generals, yet he also married and had children. He conquered most of the known world they say. Would God have allowed that if he was evil? I can't say. I'm no priest. Maybe they're born that way. Maybe they were turned that way. Look at Isobel, for instance..."

"What about Isobel?" Ailene asked.

"Well, I'm just saying. She was sold into virtual slavery by her father. Her husband beat her on a daily basis and starved her, giving her to other men to pay his debts. I doubt any other man who used her to pay her husband's debts would have treated her much better than he did, else why accept payment like that in the first place. All of her experiences with men have been harsh and brutal. I would imagine that if any woman treated her with an ounce of kindness, she might easily mistake that for love. Who knows what goes on in any person's life that may change how they view the world and respond to it. It could even be something that happened as a youngster. Tis said that many of the women in whore houses turn to other women when not being used by men. The life they lead is not pretty by all accounts. Perhaps you seek comfort where you can find it."

Stuart had been getting dressed as well. He had to be wearing at least the likeliest of his outer wear before he showed Frang out.

"I would tend to agree with Frang," Stuart said. "I've not met anyone I knew for sure was a sodomite, but I do believe that what happens early in life can change the person you become. I've known sweet lads and lasses when I was a child that turned into raging tyrants and shrews as adults. Some bullies I knew as a lad are now good, kind men. What changed for those people? I've no clue. Even my brothers and myself. We had an unusual upbringing, born to different mothers but the same father. I'll admit that our tendency to want to share the things that we love most is highly unusual, as you have reason to know. It was all we knew as youngsters. We had to share everything, even our mothers. Frang's mother raised Thorburn and him before she died and my mother raised Thorburn and Frang almost as much as she raised me. I'm sure it's why we are what we are. It probably can't be changed now."

"Much to my delight and pleasure, Lady Cameron," Frang whispered with a smile.

Ailene punched his arm.

"Have we answered your question, Lady Cameron?" Frang said.

"Perhaps. I'm not sure. You've given me a lot to think about. Good night, Frang."

"I'm sorry to have kept you up so late for 'business'. Stuart, Ailene. I thank you and good night."

Stuart let him out. "I hope that answers most of your questions, Frang," he said.

"I was very satisfied with the answers, Stuart. Sorry to have disturbed you. Please bid good night to your Lady for me."

"I will." He locked the door behind him.

He discarded his clothes again and climbed into bed with Ailene. He took off her robe and threw it on the floor. He got under the covers with her and held her close, lightly stroking her body.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Frang was in a state, wasn't he. My ass is sore, but I'm sure it will be fine in the morning."

"So, you don't think you'd like to do a little more of that tonight?"

"No more tonight, and maybe not until next week. It's feeling abused. We shall have to find him another woman if he's going to go so long between."

"Between what?" Stuart asked, laughing.

"You know," she said, kissing him.

"No. I'm not sure that I do."

"Between bouts of pleasure with me, husband. I'm not sure I can withstand the vigor of his assaults on my person if he is denied release regularly."

He laughed again and kissed her neck below her ears, a place that she always enjoyed his touch. She cooed. He lowered his oral caresses to the tops of her breasts, then the nipples.

"No more tonight, Stuart. I'm tired. The two of you wore me out. Most women only have to satisfy one man."

"Until tonight, you've only had to satisfy one for the last three weeks. Perhaps you're just not getting as much practice as you were previously. You're forgetting how."

"I'm sure that's it," she said, laughing. "No practice. Why didn't I think of that? Here I thought it was because he was rutting about in my ass, vigorously, for half an hour. Maybe we should loan him yours and we'll see how eager you are for further attention after."

Stuart laughed too. "I think I'll pass."

"Just as I'm passing now. Thank you."

"You never did say why you wanted to know about homosexuals, Ailene. What prompted your inquiry?"

"It just seemed odd to me, that's all. Why someone would be interested in anyone of the same sex. I cannot imagine it, you see, and wondered why it would occur."

"One of the mysteries of the universe," he said, drowsily.

"Mystery, indeed," Ailene said, turning over to face Stuart. She needed to keep him as far from her ass as possible. She kissed him goodnight.

******