A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teárlag was rocking harder now. Her breath coming in panting bursts. Thorburn smiled up at her, a smile missed by her closed eyes as she tried to concentrate and not release too soon.

"Did it hurt?" She gasped.

"I've been hurt worse many times. I could withstand ten well enough."

"You didn't even flinch. I flinched more than you did when I saw each blow fall."

"Aye. There's a bit of a trick to it."

Her hands rested on his chest and she was seriously stroking herself on his cock now.

"Ailene said you probably came to your room and put cream on it."

"I'm no fool. No point in suffering more than needed."

Finally, she exerted enough stimulation to cause his release. He began to push into her in counterpoint to her riding of him.

"Any more questions," Thorburn groaned, enjoying the tightness of her sheath.

"Fuck the questions," she gasped. "Fuck the answers. Fuck me!"

She sank onto his cock to the root and her whole body quivered in spasmodic contractions. Thorburn gave a couple more quick thrusts and exploded into her, sending further shockwaves through her small form. When he was done, she collapsed onto him, kissing the parts of him close to her lips. It was how she fell asleep, still plugged with his thick though shrinking shaft.

******