A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 17

Story Info
Frang and Isobel married.
12.2k words
4.81
14k
7

Part 17 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,551 Followers

Finally, Frang achieves his heart's desire and marries the lovely Isobel. It seems the previous evenings activities were not enough to satisfy everyone and they were still playing the following morning. This chapter contains acts of anal, oral and regular intercourse. If you are offended by such, you know better than to read further.

*****

Thorburn woke up the next morning with Teárlag sucking his cock to hardness.

"You're insatiable woman! Did we not couple four times already?"

She lifted off him, bearing an elfin grin. "Had you experienced as little pleasure in your life as I, you would know why I must seize every opportunity before me." She resumed her task.

Thorburn felt his cock growing in her mouth, surprised and pleased to find she could still raise him, though a certain tenderness to his manhood told him he was straining his virility to the snapping point. She kept at it until he was nigh as hard as he'd been for the first.

Keeping her hand on him to maintain his erection, she looked up at him with a twinkle in her eye and asked, "Is there ought you've done with another woman you've not yet done with me?"

"A few things. I've been no monk."

"I offer myself to do whatever you would like to, Lord Cameron. Is there a particular thing you would share with me?"

He looked into her sparkling green eyes and speculated on her willingness to provide anything he might want.

"Have you ever had a man's cock in your ass?"

"One of my husbands was fond of buggery. I have experienced it." It was a small lie. Neither of her husbands had done so, but Blackthorne frequently used her thus and he intended to become her husband.

"Did you enjoy it, Lady Mackintosh?"

"I cannot say I did, Thorburn. He was none too gentle and I was not fond of it."

"Then we shall not do it."

"Nay, Lord. My offer was true. I wish to offer myself for whatever my Lord desires. I wish him to enjoy all of me in whatever way he desires. I am yours."

"If you care not for it..."

"I cared little for any sex previously shared with others," Teárlag interrupted. "You have taught me to enjoy all I've shared with you. You are unlike any other lover. You endeavor to make your pleasure mine in all we've done. I expect no act of love I partake in with you is without some gratification. I freely offer myself and would be disappointed if you refuse my gift." She leaned down and kissed him, parting her lips to grant his tongue access.

She pulled away and asked, "How would you have me?"

"I will be very gentle, Lady."

"As you have been at all times I needed gentleness and fierce when I needed more. Shall I get on my hands and knees for you?"

"Nay. Given my size and yours, I have another way in mind. Lie down on the bed."

Teárlag eagerly complied and Thorburn took position between her legs, his head close to her sex, ripe with the scents of their previous couplings. He began lapping her folds, making her moan.

"This is not what we agreed to, Thorburn," she panted, "though I like it dearly."

"This is merely preparation for the rest," he replied between licks. "It is well if the lady is properly slippery beforehand."

In addition to the delightful sensations created by his lips and tongue on her hungry sex, he then inserted a thick finger in her core, fingering her into a frothy lather. In no time at all, he was bringing her to another stupendous climax and he soaked his fingers in her renewed moisture. While continuing to lick and tongue her sex, he withdrew his fingers from her cunt and his index finger began to circle the puckered rosebud of her anus, delightfully tickling and tantalizing the nerve endings. Thorburn made brief forays as though to breach the sphincter and she would tighten and he would withdraw before barely the tip of a finger would enter. He continued to do so, never breaching her when he felt her clench against his finger, but never abandoning the crinkled opening.

She gradually approached another peak and her breathing and tightening muscles signaled her oncoming release. His finger made another testing run and her climax struck like a lightening bolt and her body spasmed in sudden pleasure. During her orgasm, unable to concentrate on her bottom and tighten against his intruding finger, it slipped past her defenses. He pushed the finger in deep as she trembled and his finger wriggling in her bottom made her orgasm stronger and longer than it might have been. As she slowly came down, she more clearly felt his digit deep in her fundament.

"My God! I felt no pain at all when you put your finger in me. I swear my release was stronger than it's ever been. You are very sneaky, Lord Cameron. You know how to breach any barrier, don't you?"

"This one, at least. I'm going to put another finger in you. You should be accustomed to the one at this point."

He resumed his oral attentions to her sex and sometime during the next couple minutes, she felt another finger join the first, moving within her, sawing back and forth, stretching her, preparing her, and there was no pain, merely a momentary discomfort which disappeared as she was able to relax her sphincter.

His agile tongue and nimble lips soon brought her to a third climax, more fluid flooding his face as he caressed her so intimately, made more intense by the pair of fingers filling her bottom.

While still in the throes of her passion, he got up, pulling her to the edge of the bed and his cock replaced his tongue in her cunt, while his fingers remained ensconced in her rear. Her legs were up on his shoulders, sticking straight up from the bed. She was filled as never before, his thick prick competing for space with the two fingers presently enlodged in her ass. Her orgasm seemed to go on forever. When she felt him withdraw his prick from her pussy, the loss of fullness was palpable, and when his fingers followed, she felt empty. But before the sphincter could fully close from the stretching he'd done, she felt the tip of his cock nudging between her cheeks. Already accustomed to relaxing the muscle for his fingers, she did nothing to tighten as his cock breached her, though a spasm of pleasure as the head passed through caused a momentary tightening on his shaft causing him to groan in pleasure. She could feel the size of him to the center of her being, though there was no pain and precious little discomfort to overcome.

"I can't believe you got that log of a cock in me without hurting me, Thorburn. It feels so strange and different, but I like it. Once again you prove to me how much I can enjoy sex with a man who knows what he's doing."

"I am glad I'm causing you no pain, Teárlag. I want you to pleasure yourself."

"Why?" She asked.

"You will enjoy this more if you do so. I intend to fuck your ass and I want you to cum while I do so."

"You cannot do it?"

"My hands will be busy doing other things, and I want to see you gratify yourself. It never hurts to see how a woman pleases herself so I may see what she enjoys."

"I've never done it in front of anyone," she said shyly. Another lie. Blackthorne made her do it on occasion.

"You did tell me that you were willing to offer yourself for whatever I desire," he reminded her.

"A promise I intend to keep, Lord."

Her hand went to her sex and she began to finger herself, Thorburn watching intently to see how she touched herself. While she was engaged thus, his hands went to her breasts and he began to stroke and caress them, thumbing her taut nipples, pinching and twisting them, though never cruelly. Her breathing quickened and she began to moan deep throated, passionate cries of delicious abandon as her fingers worked their magic on her soft folds and protruding clitoris. When Thorburn judged the time to be right, he began to move within her ass, slowly stroking back and forth, adding to the flood of sensations as all her pleasure centers were stimulated at once. He felt her ass clenching at his cock as he pumped within her, making her take every inch of his hard prick.

"My Lord! I've never felt aught like this. Every nerve in my body is thrumming," she panted. "I feel I shall come apart when I spend."

He increased the speed of his fucking, matching it to the increasing speed of her fingers as she caressed herself. He saw her breasts flush a bright pink and her breath catch in her throat, her mouth opening in a silent scream as her entire body locked in rictus, her back bowing up from the bed. A couple gasping breaths and the scream was released, echoing in his room as she experienced the most intense climax ever. Her hips bouncing up and down as her legs contracted on his chest, using him as a fulcrum to move. While her body spasmed from the intense release, he pumped a few more times into her tight hole and orgasmed himself, releasing thin streams of his cum deep into her bowels. He felt every quiver of her body as her body trembled through her contractions, her sphincter clutching his cock in an involuntary effort to pull every drop of his seed into her body.

When her tremors ended, he quit mauling her breasts and pulled himself from her ass with a loud plop, followed by a thin stream of his cum before the gapped opening closed before his eyes.

She lay limp upon the bed, eyes closed, breathing heavily as if she'd just run a race, her heart racing.

"No wonder I didn't previously enjoy it, Lord," Teárlag gasped, still short of breath. "They didn't know what they were doing. I will gladly do that again whenever you wish it. Right now, if you desire." She turned on her side to look at him beside the bed.

"You may not feel the same way in five minutes, Lady, once the echoes of your climax have passed. I was rather rough towards the end as I found my own release. If you're unaccustomed to such treatment, it may be sore for awhile. Normally, I'd recommend a hot bath right now, but we have a wedding to prepare for. Let's hope your scream of pleasure wakened the rest of the house so we can ready ourselves. Besides," he said, glancing at his own flaccid cock, "I believe you have fully worn me out. It may be nightfall before I can reach another cockstand."

She glanced at his limp member, slick with their combined fluids and laughed. "If you don't mind me spending another night with you, I shall eagerly await the occurrence."

"I greatly enjoy your company. I would happily entertain you another night, although you may find it difficult to couple as frequently tonight. Even the youngest of roosters would find it hard to recover for another night such as this so soon." Another merry laugh greeted his declaration.

******

Stuart and Ailene were engaged in a leisurely bout of sex of their own to rouse themselves for the day, when they heard Teárlag's scream of pleasure ring through the halls.

"It sounds as if someone else had the same idea as we did, husband," Ailene said, lying on her side as Stuart plumbed her from behind.

"I wonder who," Stuart asked, panting.

"The only rooms close enough for us to hear would be Thorburn's, Frang's, Isobel's and the Lord Mayors. Since Isobel isn't likely to be entertaining anyone, Frang would not be coupling with another on the eve of his wedding, and the Lord Mayor looks like he's past the days where he can encourage his wife to crow like that, it must be Thorburn and Teárlag. She had her things moved to his room when we needed the extra space."

"Aye. Well it's nice to know he hasn't lost his touch with the ladies."

"I can't imagine what he must have done to make her scream like that."

"Well, it wasn't a scream of pain, so he hasn't hurt her."

"No, it certainly wasn't pain," Ailene agreed, breathing faster. "Given she's unlikely to scream under normal circumstances with all these people about, it must have been unexpected pleasure. She was unprepared for it. I wonder if she'll be embarrassed when we see her. I would be."

"Teárlag seems unconcerned for the conventions of others if she asked to move to Thorburn's room. She may not care at all. From the sounds of it, she may not even realize she was screaming," Stuart said. "Would you say this time counts as being under the magic of Midsummer's Night or have we passed that point?"

"Is it light yet?"

"It will be shortly, but the roosters yet to crow."

"Then hurry," she said, kneeling up. "Finish now and we can hope to catch the last bit of magic."

Stuart knelt behind her and plunged into her wetness, the fourth time they'd fucked. When she'd started sucking his cock, he'd doubted he could go again, but Ailene had other ideas and Stuart found he wasn't as tired as first believed. He pumped harder, seeking to speed the process.

Ailene said, "I'm close, husband. Give me your seed once more."

Close himself, his sperm boiling in his balls, preparing for the journey into her womb, Stuart was as eager as she was. Surprised he had any more to give, he pumped rapidly a few more thrusts and as she moaned and climaxed on his cock, he plunged deeply into her welcoming cunt. His sack released it's prize and flowed into her clinging grip, in rapid pulses, joining the other seeds he'd already planted in her. He strained to get the last few drops into his intended target, his cock twitching. When he was done, his cock rapidly deflated, well used this night and no longer able to maintain hardness. Ailene's pussy pulsed through the last of her spasms and pushed his limp cock from her body as the rooster crowed.

"Just in time," she whispered. "I hope you've given me a child, Stuart. I so want to have your son. I know you'll be a wonderful father."

"Let's hope so, my love. You've completely drained me. I have nothing more to give you. It's like our wedding night, when we couldn't stop."

"Another magical night. This night will join it in my memory forever, to recall should I ever need warm thoughts to distract me from another strapping."

"Hopefully, they'll be no more of those."

"Let's wash up. We have lots to do today, a hundred preparations."

Ailene took clean cloths and dipping them in their basin, tenderly washed her husband down, wiping away the signs of their lust, before Stuart did the same for her.

******

Isobel, awakened by Teárlag's cry of pleasure, lay momentarily in bed, wondering at the sound which had woken her. As she reflected, she suddenly realized what it must have been.

"I don't know who it was," she said to herself, "but I can guess what it was. Tis not a sound I ever made in my marriage, but I recognize what it must be."

She listened for any further noises, but the Keep was much better constructed than McTavish's, so nothing but very loud noises carried far. Her nausea was back, though it bothered her less knowing why she felt ill. She would have to skip breakfast unless Ailene knew of a remedy to help.

I must get up anyway, she thought, I have so much to do today. Before the sun sets, I shall be married again, and to another gambler. I'd hoped to be done with them, not just gamblers, but all men, yet here she was; on her wedding day. At least this one seemed kind, as do his brothers, so I can hope for more this time than last. She lay for a moment considering all the things she must do today, ordering them in her mind. She must seek Ailene's permission, or at least guidance for some. Perhaps Ailene would consider lending her a maid to help.

After she was dressed, Isobel stepped out in the hall and met everyone else. Stuart, Ailene and Frang all seemed to looking at Thorburn and Teárlag, both of whom were blushing. It was surprising to see Thorburn blush, but she now guessed the source of the noise which wakened her this morning.

"Thorburn, a word please," Isobel said.

"Aye. I suppose you wish to tease me as well."

"Nay. Another matter entirely."

The rest of them wandered down to breakfast while he delayed a moment to speak with her.

"I was wondering if you'd give me away today," Isobel asked, "since I've no family here?"

"It would be my pleasure to give you away, dear Lady."

"Thank you, Thorburn. That is the second thing I must thank you for."

"The second? And what would be the first?"

"For undergoing punishment with me yesterday."

"Frang or Ailene tell you?" He asked.

"They did not. You merely confirmed what I already expected. I've never seen you mad on the training grounds, nor would any man willingly deny you anything, Thorburn. Your men would follow you to the gates of hell if asked, and to see one refuse to pick up his sword on your order was ludicrous on the face of it. Normally, you cajole your men to get more out of them than they believe they can give. To see you strike him was unbelievable. So, I realized you did it for me, so I'd not be alone in being strapped. I think you underestimate the healing you've done on me, all of you. I am no longer the fragile, broken bird you took in, but I thank you nonetheless. It was a kind and noble gesture, one of many you've done for me. I hope the poor man was compensated for the blow you gave him. It looked like it hurt worse than my punishment did. I was able to sit comfortably at dinner last night. He may not have been able to eat."

Thorburn laughed. "I gave him two silver coins. Money I could have saved myself as you so easily perceived my ruse. I took some off the blow so I'd not break his jaw. I think he feels he got the best of the deal, though we've not spoken since."

Isobel laid her head on Thorburn's arm. "Thank him for me when next you see him."

"I'll let him know you've asked after him."

"Shall we go to the kitchen? I'm unable to eat more than a bit of dry bread, but I'd break fast with all of you."

He gave her his arm and escorted her to the kitchen. When they arrived, they found his brothers, Ailene and Teárlag eating together at one table with enough room for them. Isobel bade Thorburn sit and she'd bring him some food, plus crusts for herself. She came back to the table with a plate heaped high with food. She sat beside Frang, kissing him on the cheek.

"Tis the last time you see me today before the ceremony," Isobel said. "I'll not risk bad luck by letting you see me in my wedding dress."

"I'll be good," Frang replied.

On the whole, all appeared to be quite hungry, save Frang and herself. Even Teárlag and Ailene were eating like wolves. Teárlag seemed uncomfortable, as she squirmed on her bench interminably.

Finally, she asked, "Would it be possible to get a cushion? A certain big gentleman, who shall remain nameless, rather mistreated my bottom and I'm afraid I can't get comfortable on these wooden benches."

Ailene spit out a bit of her food before covering her mouth. Thorburn and Stuart appeared to be choking on theirs. Frang was laughing hysterically, getting louder when Isobel said, "I wondered what woke me this morning. I guess we know now who and what it was."

"I'd be embarrassed," Teárlag said, "if I made so much noise all the time, but Thorburn's the first to make me squeal like that. It was uncommonly wonderful. I still need a cushion though."

Ailene asked a maid to bring a cushion. Stuart had stopped coughing and pounded on Thorburn's back. Frang still laughed hysterically and Teárlag had the smile of a cat who'd gotten the cream. Isobel smiled, though inwardly, she was sad. Would it ever be her laughing about screaming in pleasure the night before.

"I'd wondered if it was Ailene caterwauling this morning," Frang said, "though I suspected otherwise."

"It could have been me," Ailene said. "I've learned to bite my covers when I want to scream like that."

"Well, it's good to know my two brothers know how to properly please a woman," Frang said. "It may give Isobel comfort to know I'm from the same stock."

"I've no doubt you're as capable as them, Frang," Isobel replied. "I shall bite my covers as well so I don't embarrass myself."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,551 Followers