A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 22

Story Info
Justice for Mairi denied, Tearlag confesses, Frang gambles.
16.6k words
4.79
11.6k
4

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,525 Followers

This chapter contains oral, anal and vaginal sex between consenting adults. Thorburn discovers Teárlag's betrayal when she confesses her acts on behalf of Blackthorne. We are approaching the end of this tale. Only a few chapters remain. I am having visitors for the next 12 days, so it may be 3 weeks before the next chapter is ready. Enjoy.

*****

Isobel woke the next morning with Frang tonguing her core. It was still dark in the room, not even a hint of dawn in the Eastern sky. She parted her legs more to give him greater access to her folds and reached down for his head to direct his mouth higher, against the fleshy nub now peaking from it's protective cover. If this is one of the things women did to each other, she could see why some preferred the company of other women. Thankfully, she could enjoy both the lips and tongue of her husband, and his cock, as he was equally skilled with both. She thought about turning about so she could return his oral favors, but decided to luxuriate in the stimulation he provided and enjoy the exquisite sensations he conferred on her. His talents were quickly bringing her to a crest, one which she'd grown to love with every fiber of her being. She knew his face was smeared with the fluids released by her liquid sex.

"I love you, Frang," she whispered haltingly; her breathing becoming more ragged and fractured.

She could feel the muscles of her legs and stomach tightening preparatory to her pent up release. She ached to feel something penetrate her silky heat and Frang must have perceived her need. Two of his fingers thrust suddenly into her sheath and she rapturously clamped down on his fingers as her climax spasmed in response, another cry of sudden pleasure escaping her lips. She blushed beautifully as once again her cries of ecstasy were wrung from her body to be heard by all nearby. She shuddered for several minutes as his skilled mouth continued to stoke the fires he'd lit. When her contractions finally eased, she drew him up and turned him over, licking her discharge from his grinning face as she mounted his hardened shaft. Feeling her molten flesh part for his swollen organ as he speared upwards in a sudden thrust, she gasped.

"My love," Isobel moaned. "I could easily wake up this way every morning."

"I too, enjoy this method of rousing you. Much better than cock crow to start our day."

She rocked up and down on his cock, breathing hard, getting close to her second release. She bent down and captured his lips with her own, thrusting her tongue into his mouth, mimicking his own invasion of her cunt. His hands rose to the breasts dangling above his chest and his thumbs and forefingers tweaked the pebbled surfaces of her nipples. Isobel cried out again, his rough hands stimulating her body at two additional pleasure points in counterpoint to his slippery pumping of her overwrought core.

"I am close, Frang. Will you cum with me?" Isobel whimpered.

"Aye. I won't withstand your contractions when you spend on my cock. I'm that close myself."

In response to his words, she bounced twice more, then sank to the root on his staff as she shivered through another release. As soon as her contractions started, Frang released a flood of his essence into her clutching tunnel, milking his cock for every drop of his creamy sperm. Spurt after spurt of his seed spewed into her welcoming body, accompanied by a loud groan of his own as her cunt clutched his cock in the heavenly flexing of her interior muscles. She sank down on his chest, basking in the pulsing tremors of his climactic after shocks.

"I cannot believe it's taken so long to discover the pleasures of the flesh," she whispered. "I always wondered what the priests meant by it when I'd known none of it myself. Loving you, I can understand what sins might follow should this occur outside the bounds of our marriage. I couldn't imagine a woman taking a lover when it was bad enough being with a husband. If you had shown me these joys while I was still married to McTavish, I'd have easily surrendered to sin." She stroked his cheek. "It's better this way. Knowing I can enjoy this pleasure over and over without concern for my immortal soul."

"I'm glad I am finally winning you over, my Love," Frang murmured back. "It was torture to know you were my wife, but you feared my touch."

"We'd best get up, husband. Likely I've awakened the household anyway with my squeals. I hold you personally responsible for my shame. I may never be able to look our staff in the eye again, knowing they've all heard me surrender to my passion. We must get ready for market day."

Frang turned her over and ran his hands boldly over her body, exploring her pillowy mounds, the diamond points of her nipples, the leaking hole betwixt her legs. She gladly parted them again for him. When she started to squirm again, panting from his touch, he rose and said, "You're right. We'd best not dawdle any longer."

Isobel swung at him and missed, Frang easily dodging her frustrated swing. "You'd best not light fires, you don't intend to douse, husband. It's not fair to leave me like this," she panted, her legs sprawled akimbo from his wandering hand and magic touch.

"I've always heard it best to leave a woman wanting," Frang laughed. "She'll spread for you so much easier the next time if you've left a little desire in her belly."

"Only if you know you're going to be the one to fill it when she seeks to have her itch satisfied, Frang. I would not wander off after doing so if there's another to take your place between her legs after you've gone. Remember. All this pleasure is new to me and I'm still eager to see what more awaits to the right touch."

Frang laughed. "I shall have to keep you near, then, so I can be the one to scratch that itch."

"Perhaps the saddle can do what you did not, husband."

"In your condition, I think the cart the more appropriate mode of transportation."

"When we stop to merge our carts with the Keeps, maybe you can quench what you've started," Isobel replied tartly. "It's an unkindness to leave things unfulfilled, shall we say."

"More like unfilled, from the sounds of it."

"You're a wicked man, Frang Cameron, to leave me in this state. Perhaps the next time I tie you down, I can return the favor," Isobel said, climbing out of bed, using the chamber pot and wiping herself off. "Let's see how you like it."

She put on one of her better dresses, giving Frang the evil eye, but secretly pleased with his teasing play. She didn't mind him leaving her a little wanting as long as he was around later to give her what she desired. He was so unlike the dour and sour McTavish, always laughing and joking, and a joy to be around.

When they reached the kitchen, Ailene was already eating. The kitchen was otherwise empty. She looked up and smiled at them.

"I'm glad someone is able to enjoy sex with their spouse," Ailene said. "I've never felt so lonely."

"Well," Isobel said, "we would invite you into our bed if you're lonely, but I doubt it would work."

"No, thank you," Ailene said, thinking Isobel was joking. "I don't need to get between a husband and his new bride. I'd have been outraged if anyone interfered with Stuart and I after we were married." Laughing, "Of course, I don't believe you were serious." Suddenly not so sure, she said, "At least I hope not. You weren't serious were you?"

"Of course she was kidding," Frang said, eyeing Isobel speculatively. What an unusual thing for her to have said. Was she trying to test him in some way? Did she have suspicions of what had happened between Ailene and his two brothers?

Isobel realized she hadn't been particularly clear. "Not for sex, silly," Isobel said. "I know she misses Stuart and I've tried to imagine what it would be like to be without the one I love, now I have a love to call my own." Isobel patted Frang's arm. "Sex is only part of it. I would miss having you hold me, your hands stroking my hair, the whispered terms of affection, the closeness of another nearby. While I would miss the sex, having now discovered how much fun and pleasure it can be, I would miss the other things more. Ailene is my sister now. I may not be able to make up for the coupling she enjoys with Stuart, but we may be able to provide help with some of the other things."

Frang, wondering what she was getting at, asked, "If it's not sex, why don't you think it would work?"

"Because no matter what it really was, others would think it was sex," Isobel informed him. "Ailene would be considered an adulteress, or worse, since another woman was involved. It's too bad really. It isn't just the wonderful sex endearing me to Frang. It's all the other sweet, kind things he does. The nightly bath, the way he holds me. It's not as if we couple all night long," Isobel explained. "Usually, it happens right after we're both in our room, and frequently in the morning. Most of the night we're asleep. If we dressed after coupling, we could knock on the wall. If Ailene was feeling particularly lonely, she could come in and climb into bed with us. I would sleep between both of you; I know how Frang's hands sometimes wander in the night, and we could give her a hug, let her feel a warm body beside her, maybe brush her hair, whisper endearments. Then she wouldn't feel so all alone. If the rising sun should cause other things to rise as well, she could return to her room. It wouldn't have to be every night, just when she's especially forlorn. But with guards outside our doors and possibly spies about, if Ailene came to our room, it would automatically be assumed she was a sinful woman."

Ailene looked at Isobel in amazement. Not that she wasn't right. It wasn't just the sex she missed with Stuart. It was all the other things she enjoyed as well. It would be nice to sleep with an arm about her on occasion. She did miss it greatly. Her concern was at one point, Isobel had felt a sexual attraction to her, not wanting another man and believing only women were left to her. The kiss she'd shared with her had been fraught with passion. Isobel was a passionate woman. From the sounds of things in the bedroom beside her, her passion was now properly directed towards her husband. What if Isobel still harbored desires towards her? She wouldn't do them in front of her husband, would she? Although knowing what she knew of Frang, he might happily entertain another woman in his bed, she doubted Isobel would be willing to share him. Isobel may still have some sexual identity issues, but not to the extent of group sex. Her need would be more private.

"I don't see how it could possibly work," Frang said. "If Ailene was seen entering our room at night on a regular basis, it would destroy her reputation."

Good, Ailene thought, even Frang thinks it's a bad idea.

"I agree," Isobel said. "Even if Stuart gave her permission, no one else would understand. I think it's unfortunate we could not extend this kindness without people believing the worst."

"Thank you for thinking of me," Ailene said, thoughtfully. "In concept, it sounds quite nice, but for practical reasons, I could never do it."

"I know. It was impractical. I feel sorry for you, though. You did not desire this separation from your husband and I now understand the yearning you must feel. I never could have before. I treasured every day I was alone in my bed. I would miss it now."

Ailene realized suddenly Isobel was totally serious in her desire to allay Ailene's loneliness. It was not stemming from any melodramatic sexual feelings for her.

"Thank you for the offer. I appreciate the kindness and warmth of your invitation. We'd best be going. Thorburn and Stuart will worry if we're not at the rendezvous point in time."

"Perhaps you can convince Stuart to drop some coin for a few hours at the inn," Isobel said, smiling mischievously. "Maybe he could put a hitch in your step."

"What a marvelous idea," Ailene said. "I'll spend the coin if he's too cheap to pony up. The very thought of it is making the day much brighter for me." She kissed the top of Isobel's head and swept out of the room, much happier than she'd been before.

"There's a woman thoroughly in love with her husband," Frang said.

"Refreshing, isn't it," Isobel said, following her out of the room.

******

Due to the presence of wagons, they had to follow trails, so Frang went out with a large contingent and met Thorburn and Stuart at the crossroads to Dervaig at the appointed time. Ailene immediately hopped off her wagon to join Stuart on his cart and much kissing and hugging followed. Isobel asked Jinny to join her on her cart so they could discuss arrangements for Jinny taking over as head housekeeper. Jinny did so, happy to finally be starting her new responsibilities. Frang held low conversations with Thorburn regarding the finding of a new spy in their employ and what they'd done.

"And this maid told you her wee sister's life was threatened if she didn't cooperated with them?" Thorburn asked. "Faugh, the man's a right bastard. No wonder we can't trust all our staff."

"Aye, that's the truth of it, according to Meghan. Her family will be heading for your mother's village on Monday. They've been extended an offer of employment by Bjarkë's family. They don't know it's to protect them. Meghan will no longer be going home, and we'll be keeping an eye out for whoever tries contacting her since she can't be contacted at home anymore."

"Good move, removing the threat to the family. What information have you given her to pass along to Blackthorne's agents?"

"That we've assigned bodyguards to all the women; the fact we were going to market today. It's why I brought a larger contingent of men today. Figured I might have opened myself to another ambush by passing that along. I wanted to make it highly risky to attack my wagons."

"You trust the lass to only pass on what you say?" Thorburn asked.

"Once her family is safe," Frang answered. "I threatened to give her a hundred strokes with the horsewhip if she revealed more. I figured I'd have to be scarier than Blackthorne, although I'm hoping details of what happened to Màiri when Blackthorne wanted to extract information will help too."

"How does that help? If she's more scared of him than you, she may be too scared to withhold anything from him."

"I told her if she was untrustworthy, I'd pass word to Blackthorne I turned her and he'd likely take her skin off trying to find out what she'd revealed and how much more she knew."

"Aye, it might do. Blackthorne is horrific either way, but at least she doesn't have to worry about you if she cooperates."

"Do you plan on seeing Teárlag while you're in Dervaig?"

"My cock's had no relief for a week. What do you think?"

"I think Teárlag may wake up the town."

"My thinking exactly. It's why I've brought something to stuff into her mouth. Her reputation is already suspect. I do not care to make it official."

Frang laughed, then got serious again. "Have you brought Màiri's body with you?"

"We put her in the small cart by herself. We'd not be able to sell any food she shared a wagon with. She's ripening fast. I hope to get her in the ground as soon as possible. The magistrate is my first stop. Ailene will attend along with the lad that found her. What will you do after conducting business, Frang?"

"It's been a while since I played cards. I may look for a game."

"Are you not afraid your wife will take issue with your gambling ways?"

"She seems more accepting now she's realized she'd still be with that pig, McTavish, if not for my gambling. It's what brought her into my life."

"Don't you ever disappoint the lass, brother. She's a fine lady and deserves a steady man."

"Tis the last thing I'd ever do. I'll make sure I don't."

Thorburn nodded and went to check on the status of the outriders. Frang drifted back to Isobel's wagon.

"Are you getting things settled?" Frang asked Jinny when he was close enough to speak.

"Aye, Lord Cameron. Lady Isobel is explaining I shall have the assistance of Mrs. McGillivrey to assist me with my duties. I think it's a splendid idea as I've no knowledge of the people on Lady Luck or any of the events there. I'm looking forward to meeting her. We shall get along splendidly, I'm sure."

"She was concerned I was trying to oust her when I first told her," Isobel said, "but I've allayed her initial concerns. She seems committed to seeing you do well. I told her I would like her to help me with our baby," Isobel said, patting her tummy. "She has children and grandchildren and I've never been brought up with children and know little about them. She will be a big help after the babe is born."

"A most joyous occasion, the birth of a new baby. We'll take good care of the wee one when it's born," Jinny said. "Don't you worry about a thing."

"Lady Isobel, can I interest you in riding with me?" Frang asked.

"Of course, husband. Stop the cart and I'll climb aboard."

Frang signaled the driver to stop and he helped Isobel onto his horse in front of him. He put a firm hand around her and guided his horse a short distance away.

"What made you offer our bed to Ailene when she's lonely?" Frang asked when he was far enough away for some privacy.

"I sympathize with her plight. Away from her home of several months. She has no duties as Mistress of the House. It's a new place with few people she knows. All she does is practice swords. We're her only family and she's alone. I know she misses Stuart horribly; just as I would miss you now if you were gone. I know it's not possible for the reasons we've discussed, but I would be happy were she able to join us in bed. Not for sex. I don't need more sex partners. But only as a friend. We would have to be dressed."

"It surprised me. To hear you speak of it now, it seems more reasonable, but as you say, unlikely to occur. I will be looking for a card game in Dervaig. There's usually one there on market days. Would you like to join me?"

"You want me to watch you gamble knowing how much I detest it?"

"I would enjoy your company. I'm hoping to show you it's not as bad as you remember because I'm not McTavish. Perhaps I can put your mind more at ease if you witness me playing."

"I was there when you won me. I've seen you gamble."

"You were paying more attention to McTavish so you could anticipate his needs and avoid him striking you again. You can more easily enjoy the nuances of the game when you're not concerned about him."

"You don't want to get a room at the inn as Ailene plans for Stuart and have your way with me?"

"Fortunately, I can have my way with you any time." Frang looked around to see if anyone were near. "Including now." He slid a hand up her leg under her dress and caressed her core.

Isobel gave a startled jump and after looking around herself to verify a modicum of privacy, allowed Frang to penetrate her sheath, already becoming wet under his hand. She moaned low in her throat.

"You're a naughty boy, Frang, who probably doesn't deserve me, but I'm so glad you're mine." She leaned back for a kiss.

"Undoubtedly, you're right. I'm both naughty and don't deserve you, though I thank our merciful Father you're mine."

She gave another gasp as his finger was joined by another, which together dug deeper into her wetness.

Isobel glanced carefully about to ensure their continued privacy, and seeing they were essentially alone, began rocking forward on his fingers seeking her satisfaction. It was exquisite, the sensation of rocking on the slow moving horse while Frang manipulated her heated cunt.

She sighed as she felt the build up to her release. So close. She turned her head for another kiss to smother her small moans against his neck and cheek.

"If we were alone, I'd pull up your kilt and let you enter me, husband. This feels so dangerous, so scandalous, I'm close to cumming."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,525 Followers