A Prostitute for a Day

Story Info
Asian housewife fulfils a long-held fantasy.
7.4k words
4.31
163.4k
71
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers

Mary sometimes wondered what it must feel like to be a porn star or a prostitute. The idea of being either usually filled her with disgust and some sadness when she tried to imagine how these women felt as they submitted to the lust of some strange man in exchange for money.

She could understand the attraction of being photographed and made to look sexy and perhaps even posing in pornographic pictures but to actually have sex with a stranger on camera sounded way too wild and degrading.

She could not understand how any woman could sell her self in this way, BUT, there were occasions, when Mary was feeling very, very horny, that the thought would briefly pass through her mind of somehow raping a stranger. She sometimes joked about it and used the term 'raping a stranger' as a way of expressing how horny she was feeling. These feelings were not often but when they occurred they were strong. She would feel an urgent need to be fucked. An urgent need to have a stiff cock inside her. To feel the urgency of the man as he fucked her and then the glorious feeling of reaching an orgasm.

These horny moods usually ended with Mary masturbating to partially satisfy her desire to be fucked. When she masturbated, images of wild sex would flash into her head and the old familiar theme of what it might feel like to be a prostitute. She had unanswered questions in her mind like: -

Do they actually enjoy it?

What would it feel like to be naked with a stranger?

What would it feel like to have the stranger actually enter your body and fuck you?

Each time these thoughts filled her head she would always dismiss them as just wild fantasies and only that.

There was no place in reality for such wild thoughts, she kept telling herself.

One day whilst at work she had spent an hour 'instant messaging' with her distant lover in England. The subject as usual had been sex and he had described very vividly exactly what he wanted to do with her the next time he visited her in Taiwan. Mary loved these long descriptions and had confessed to him in the past that as he seduced her via the 'instant messenger' she would put her hand between her legs and rub her self.

On this particular occasion she had actually made herself cum whilst at her desk and now she was on her way home. She still felt so horny, more horny than she had ever felt before. The masturbation had not relieved her desires at all. If anything it had only strengthened them. As she sat astride her scooter she could feel her pussy, still wet and hungry.

On her way home she rode past a hotel and noticed a western businessman getting out of a taxi with a suitcase. She slowed down and watched him walk into the foyer and toward the reception area. Suddenly Mary had the wildest of ideas!

She parked her scooter just round the corner and quickly walked back to the hotel. She casually walked over to the reception desk as the man was checking in. As she waited for a clerk to see her the man casually turned toward her and smiled briefly before turning back to the clerk who was checking him in. Mary could hear every word as the clerk explained about breakfast, what services were on offer, etc. She continued to listen until she heard the clerk say, "here is your key to room number 8008."

Mary's heart fluttered and skipped a beat as she realised she had taken the first step in her wild plan.

The clerk turned to her and asked if she could help. Mary asked for a current price list, saying she needed it for a work colleague and then quickly walked out.

She rode home in a daze, almost like she was experiencing a dream. She prepared a meal for the family and then, after finishing, she went to the bathroom to take a shower. She stripped naked and looked at herself in the bathroom mirror. She turned as she looked at her self, imagining her lover gazing lustfully at her nakedness. Imagining his lustful gaze roaming over her breasts and then down over her belly. Her thoughts wandered again and she started to imagine the businessman at the hotel gazing at her. The idea suddenly made her feel very shy but she was startled to admit to herself, the idea sent a wave of pure lust surging through her body.

"Could I really let a stranger see me naked like this?" she thought.

It actually worried Mary that she made no attempt to answer her own question. She just stepped into the shower and started to wash. The hot water felt sensuous as it flowed over her naked skin. She moved her hands over her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen and then placed a hand between her legs. She felt so sexually aroused. So in need of a stiff cock and she also felt as though she was drifting out of control!

Without thinking she reached for her razor and squatted down to expose her pussy. Carefully she shaved her self, removing all the hair around her pussy, just leaving some above. Just the act of shaving her pussy was turning her on. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter as her thoughts ran wild. She ran her hand over her freshly shaved pussy and enjoyed the smooth feeling.

She then finished in the bathroom and went to her bedroom to get dressed. It was like a powerful force was controlling her, taking her over. Without thinking she chose her sexiest red underwear and then put on her summer mini dress.

With no more than a brief 'good bye, see you later,' to her husband, she was outside and heading for the hotel.

She had chosen some heeled shoes to go with the dress and was pleased to get some admiring glances from men as she walked along toward the hotel.

She was not thinking about what she was about to do.

She did not want to think about what she was about to do!

She knew it was stupid.

She knew it was possibly dangerous.

"It's now or never," she thought, as she entered the hotel.

She felt a strange feeling of calm as she walked to the elevator. A few doubts started to enter her mind. Not doubts about whether she could actually do what she had in mind, but doubts about the initial part of the plan.

It was now about eleven in the evening.

Would he be asleep in bed and object to her interruption? she thought.

Would he object to her interruption anyway?

She swiftly swept aside any doubts as she entered the elevator and pressed the button for the eighth floor.

She checked her self in the elevator's mirror. MMMMmm, she thought to herself, not bad for a 38year old mum, I think I look OK!

The elevator glided smoothly to the eighth floor and the doors slid open almost silently.

Mary stepped out and checked the direction for room 8008.

Still in a dream like state she found herself outside the room and about to press the doorbell.

She hesitated for a moment, unsure what she was going to say.

She then pressed the bell, still unsure what she would say but somehow determined to carry on.

A voice shouted from inside, "who is it?"

Mary replied a little nervously, "room service."

Suddenly the door was opening and Mary found herself face to face with the businessman.

"Yes?" he enquired.

"You rang earlier for special room service," Mary responded, surprised at her confidence.

"There must be some kind of mistake," he replied, "I haven't made any calls."

As he spoke Mary was aware instantly of his eyes roaming over her, checking her out.

"I'm sorry to have troubled you," she replied, "I must have been given the wrong number.

As she spoke she turned around and started to walk away slowly.

"No wait," he quickly responded, why don't you come in and tell me about your special room service."

Mary stopped and turned back to face him. She knew that once she entered his room there was no turning back.

She smiled warmly and said, "of course."

He stood to one side and gave a welcoming gesture with his hand.

Hesitating just for a second, Mary entered his room.

The room was a large suite with a lounge area and at least one bedroom leading off of it. The lounge had some large comfortable chairs and he sat down on a large couch and then said, "please, take a seat."

Mary sat opposite him in a single armchair and could feel his eyes checking her out again.

"So, tell me about your special room service," he said.

Mary suddenly felt uncertain what to say. She wasn't sure it was actually her speaking when she replied, "I will do what ever you want me to do to help you relax and sleep."

The businessman smiled at her, somehow sensing that this was the first time she had done anything like this.

He then looked directly into her eyes and said, "so you are offering me sex?"

This response sounded so blunt, so direct, but the sudden bluntness of his purpose sent a shiver of lustful anticipation through Mary's body mixed with the sudden realisation of what she was doing.

Again Mary felt as though someone else was answering when she replied, "yes, sex!"

"So how much do you charge for sex?" he enquired.

Mary hadn't planned any of this, had not even considered the answer to this obvious question. She paused for a while, with no idea of what the price should be and then said quite confidently and calmly, "one thousand dollars."

"one thousand dollars," repeated the businessman, "that is quite expensive."

As he spoke Mary felt his gaze slowly checking her out once more. It felt as though he was stripping her naked with his eyes.

His gaze returned to look her directly in the eye. She thought what a kind expression he had as he looked into her eyes and smiled.

"I think I am going to enjoy having my $1000 purchase!" he said.

Mary smiled back a little nervously.

"So, what is your name?"

"Mary," she replied.

"OK, Mary, he said, as he reached for his wallet and counted out 10 crisp $100 notes, "my name is William, you had better lock the door so that we are not disturbed."

Mary stood up and, as if in a dream, walked to the door and locked it.

When she returned to her chair there was $1000 laying neatly on a table next to it.

Mary's dream like state continued and as she sat in her chair looking at William, she was not wondering 'if' she could go through with this but when and what to do next. She knew that this was the moment, the only moment in her life, when she would be able to finally experience what she had been fascinated about for so long. She also realised that she was about to reach the point of no return. The door was locked and William was going to expect value for his money!

As soon as Mary had said she was offering sex for money he seriously doubted she had ever done it before. She did not even look like a prostitute. She did not have the hard look about her resulting from years of selling her body. He sensed that she was actually feeling quite shy despite her brave appearance.

The element that excited William more than anything was that he was convinced it was the first time she had done anything like this. He had read of women having fantasies about experiencing sex as a prostitute and was convinced that Mary had finally found the courage to act out her fantasy.

The price she had asked for was very expensive but, he thought to him self, it will be worth every dollar!

As William had these thought Mary was looking at him in much the same way that he looked at her. She checked him out, trying to imagine what he would look like naked.

She was already wondering what she might have to do before she could finally get what she wanted and have his cock inside her. After all, the main purpose of this dangerous game was just to get fucked, to satisfy the hunger in her pussy and to quench her thirst for sex.

The thoughts about what he might expect from her were racing through her mind. When she had boldly entered his room she had naively thought that he would simply want to fuck her. This was what she had craved all week, to feel a stiff cock fuck her. Now, as she looked across at him she began to realise that he was going to expect a lot more.

William could sense her uncertainty and decided to take charge of the situation and test out this 'so called' prostitute.

"OK Mary," said William, "come here and sit next to me."

Mary did as he asked and joined him on the long large couch.

She sat in centre and as she sat down her dress rode half way up her thighs. She made to pull it down again and cover her self but William immediately said, "no Mary, leave it." William moved closer to her and placed an arm over her shoulder. She felt her self tense at this first physical contact.

"Just relax Mary," he reassured her as he stroked her shoulder with his hand.

The way in which her dress had risen up left most of her thighs exposed, a fact that had not gone unnoticed by William. Mary felt her self tense again as he touched one of her exposed thighs lightly with his free hand.

His hand just rested on her thigh and although feeling very nervous, Mary could feel her self becoming aroused. The mixture of danger and being touched by this handsome stranger was acting like a strong aphrodisiac.

Being summer time Mary was only wearing the summer dress that fastened with buttons all the way down her front, panties and a bra.

She was already feeling half-naked before he had started!

After stroking her thigh for a while Mary started to relax. Even though he was a stranger the feelings he was giving her were good as his hand gently squeezed her thigh. Every now an then he would stop squeezing and just stroke the soft white flesh of her thighs, his fingers sometimes moving up a little, nearer to her panties but never quite getting there.

"You have lovely soft thighs Mary, I am looking forward to stroking more of them later."

As he spoke he moved his hand away from her thighs and Mary blushed a little. She blushed because she realised she wanted his hand to stay where it was!

His hand moved up over her dress, briefly brushing against her breasts which made her tense for a moment. Finally his hand came to rest on the top button of her dress.

"Just relax Mary," he said as he unfastened the top button, "I need to check out my purchase and unwrap it!"

With his right arm still around her shoulder her used his left hand to slowly unfasten the front of Mary's dress.

One by one he unfastened the buttons. As each button was unfastened her dress fell open a little more.

"I like this dress," he commented, "the buttons are perfect for easy unwrapping!"

He avoided touching her breasts as the dress opened a little to reveal her sexy red bra. He just slowly continued down unfastening the buttons over her belly across her panties and finally the last one at the hem of the dress.

He moved his hand away and placed it back on her thigh. Mary did not have to look down at her self to know that the dress was completely unfastened showing glimpses of her bra and panties.

"Looks very good so far," said William, "I am liking what I see!"

"Thank you," said Mary, enjoying the compliment.

"Stand up for a moment please Mary and let me look at you."

Mary did as he asked, the dress falling wide open as she stood.

"Fabulous," said William, "now take it off and let me see you in just your bra and panties."

William felt his cock getting stiffer as he watched the shy look on Mary's face as she shrugged the dress from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor revealing her sexy red underwear to him.

Just as the dress fell to the floor Mary heard a noise that she thought was coming from somewhere inside the suite. It sounded like a door closing.

She suddenly panicked as one of the doors opened and another man, dressed in only a dressing gown entered the room.

She quickly reached down and picked up her dress, holding it tightly against her partially naked body.

"Mary, Mary, it is OK, don't panic, this is my business partner Jack."

"Please to meet you Mary," Jack responded casually as if he always found partially naked females in the suite.

"Perhaps I should have warned you Mary," said William, "the reason I have such a large suite is that Jack and I are sharing. This suite has two bedrooms and two bathrooms so it is very convenient for us when we come here to do business.

"Why do you share a room?" enquired Mary.

"We always do," said William, "we travel around the world together and regularly hold business meetings so we find it more convenient to have a large suite that we can share."

"Talking of sharing," said Jack, I hope you weren't going to be selfish William and have Mary all to yourself!"

Mary almost dropped the dress that she was clutching against her as the reality of this situation suddenly hit her.

They are going to want to share me!

"You don't mind do you Mary?" William asked, "only Jack is quite right, we do usually share a girl when we are away."

When Mary had first entered the room it was like a strong impulse, an urgent need that needed to be satisfied. She realised then that there could be unknown risks but she had decided to keep up the pretence of being a prostitute. Now it looked as though she might be getting more stiff cock than she had initially imagined!

Mary looked lost for words as they both looked at her.

"We'll pay double," William offered.

Mary looked across to William not sure how to react.

She looked back to Jack and realised that he looked very similar to William. He had the same kind look in his eyes and also the same lustful look as he checked her out.

The strange mood seemed to have taken her over completely as she replied, "Yes, OK, double."

"Fantastic!" said Jack, "As soon as I saw you I thought that William had really chosen well this time."

Mary realised that the initial fright of Jack's sudden appearance was starting to fade. Jack went and sat down on the couch at the opposite end to William.

"So Mary," where were we? Ah yes, you had just dropped your dress.

Mary looked at the two men as they both looked lustfully at her. With a renewed feeling of confidence she let the dress fall to the floor. Both men whistled their appreciation.

"Wow, William," said Jack, "Mary looks great in that red underwear."

"Turn around for us Mary, show us what we have purchased!"

She turned around slowly and surprised her self at how much she was starting to enjoy the men's comments as they gazed at her dressed only in her bra and panties.

Finally she was stood facing them.

Her whole body somehow felt alive as she looked at these two men. She could feel their gaze stripping her of her underwear and she could feel her need for a stiff cock increasing!

As she looked at Jack he gave her a warm smile and then moved his hand down into his lap and stroked the growing bulge under his dressing gown.

Mary's eyes followed his hand and watched as he rubbed him self.

Her attention was then drawn to William. As she shifted her gaze from Jack to William she realised that while she had been looking at Jack, William had unzipped his trousers to expose his stiff cock!

Her eyes felt drawn to his stiff cock like magnet. As she watched he just smiled at her as he slowly wanked his stiff cock.

"Take off my shirt please Mary," said William.

Mary moved forward and tried to reach his shirt buttons as he continued to wank.

"No," said William, come and sit between us and then remove my shirt.

Mary sat between the two men and reached across to unfasten William's shirt buttons. She swiftly undid them and then pulled his shirt from his trousers. William did the rest by taking the shirt off completely. Mary looked at him and then down to his lap where his erect cock was still standing straight up.

William did not have to say anything; she knew what her next task was. She reached for the belt on his trousers and undid it. Next she undid his trousers at the waist, for some reason trying not to touch his stiff cock. With his trousers undone William quickly slid them and his underpants down over his thighs and then kicked them off with his foot.

loveking
loveking
1,274 Followers