A Psychological Turn of Mind

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers

"Michelle? What are you doing here?"

As soon as I realized that Nadine's secretary was standing next to me I tried to sit up but I found that I could not move my arms and legs.

"She sends me down here. There's bugger all to do upstairs and she tells me to come down here and make lists."

The chair in which I was sitting was fitted with well worn leather straps and she had buckled them tight over my wrists and ankles.

"Michelle, I don't know what you're playing at but I want you to release me right now."

"All in good time. You see, I know what you do...with her."

The fact was that Nadine had been less than discrete and there was a strong possibility that Michelle had heard her in the throes of passion. My only chance was to bluff it out.

"I hope that you're not suggesting that you've been listening in to private conversations. The university takes a very strong line on confidentiality. It could be a dismissal offence."

"Do you really think I give a shit about this job? It pays fuck all to be bored rigid for eight hours a day. I don't need it."

Her vitriolic tone shocked me and I was momentarily lost for words but I soon found my tongue when she became to adjust the chair.

"What are you doing!?"

At a touch of a lever the chair began to move on smooth hydraulics until it had transformed itself into a flat bench with me fastened securely to it.

"Michelle, that's enough! Let me go this minute!"

She ignored my completely and, as I watched in horror, she started to undress.

"I've always wondered what it would be like, with another girl, and from what I've heard you are just the woman for the job."

Having taken off her tee shirt and jeans she now stood in just her chain store underwear which she shed with no hint of embarrassment. I could see that she had a good body, not exceptional but still with a youthful tone. Her skin was very pale and her modest breasts were capped with pale pink nipples which were almost difficult to discern. What made them startling were the two silver bars with which they were pierced.

I have never liked body modification, especially on young girls, but Michelle was clearly a fan. She had a number of tattoos the most prominent of which was a wreath of ivy on her left shoulder a single strand of which trailed all the way down to her breast.

She came back to the bench and pulled another lever which had the effect of moving the bench slightly out of the horizontal plane lowering my head and raising my feet

"Michelle, you are in serious trouble. Now if you'll undo me and get yourself dressed we need not say anything more about it."

"Seems to me that you're in no position to tell me what to do."

The bench narrowed towards the top so that my head was supported by a padded headrest and she now proceeded to step over it so that she was straddling my face. She looked down at me with a smirk and then I lost my temper completely.

"If you dare to try anything I will bite you so hard you'll need stitches."

"Well that's a great pity."

Much to my amazement she lifted herself and walked away but I felt uneasy when she crossed to one of the cabinets which held other Bethlehem exhibits. She returned holding something that looked like a spare tyre for a model car and, as I watched she squeezed it between her fingers distorting it into an oval shape. I now realized what it was but I was too late. In a single movement she pinched my cheeks painfully between her thumb and fingers, forcing my jaws apart, and by the time I had recovered enough to try and close my mouth she had forced the device between my teeth.

The foul tasting rubber had a channel running around the circumference and my teeth sank into it. I could neither open my mouth wide enough to expel it nor could I close my mouth altogether.

"Neat, don't you think? One way of making sure the loonies took their medicine and you're sure as hell going to take yours.

I shook my head frantically from side to side, as she stood and laughed, but it would not be budged. When I eventually quietened down she came and settled over me once more.

I tried swearing but could only produce a dribbling incoherence but I was determined that I was no going to cooperate.

She shifted slightly so that I could see her sex hovering over me. It was covered with an uneven growth of blonde hair as if she had unsuccessfully tried to shave in a design. Above that was another small tattoo. It was downward pointing arrow and only someone close enough to be intimate would have been able to read the surrounding Celtic style script which simply said 'Gates of Paradise'.

I had no time to ponder this conceit as she lowered herself onto my mouth. In just a few seconds breathing became difficult and, feeling the onset of claustrophobia, I drew in such air as I could through my nose.

"I want to feel your tongue."

She wriggled on my face a little to reinforce the point but I still steadfastly refused.

"Okay, it's your choice."

With that she reached down and pinched my nostrils closed. In a panic I tried to take a breath through my mouth but almost choked on a mixture of rubbery saliva and a taste now very familiar to me.

She did not relent. She stayed in place as my body convulsed and in a silent scream for mercy I speared my tongue through the rings' opening. She immediately released my nose and even lifted herself for a moment to let me fill my lungs but she quickly settled once more.

It was a battle I could not win. I knew that she would not deliberately cause me any permanent harm but I was worried about what she might do inadvertently. I accepted my fate and put out my tongue again engaging with her labia.

The ring did not allow for a great degree of penetration and so she moved her sex over the opening directing my tongue exactly where she wanted it. It was an odd sensation. At the edge of my tongue I could taste the smooth bitter rubber whilst at the tip I could taste her growing arousal which was so much the sweeter by contrast.

She was in no hurry. She moved over me like a slow moving belly dancer presenting her labia and, every now and again, her clitoris which seemed to have grown a tiny bit more each time I was allowed to lick it.

She was a hot young woman and I was soon perspiring within the enclosure of her thighs which were themselves glistening. Every now and again I involuntarily tugged against my bonds and had to fight down a growing sense of panic but each time I managed to get a grip and continue.

Above me I could see that she had taken hold of her nipple piercings and appeared to be pulling at them almost painfully and I hoped that this was an indication that she was getting close.

I was not wrong. She centred her clitoris over the opening and settled her weight more heavily on my face. As she grew ever more excited her pubic bone pressed against my nose, threatening my breathing once more, and I licked crazily to bring her to a finish.

When she came her hips jerked powerfully, and I was grateful for the bench's padding, which helped to take the strain, but then she came to a complete stop as she tried to get her breath.

I twisted my head and grunted making clear my distress and she finally found the strength to lift herself up.

I waited for her to release me but she walked across the room and then came back with a bottle of mineral water. As she stood gulping it down I was made aware of my own thirst and the fact that my mouth was still filled with the acrid taste of rubber.

She had almost finished the bottle when she finally relented and poured the remainder slowly through the opening in the ring. With my head down I almost choked on it but I managed to get a couple of swallows.

"Good girl...get yourself ready."

I barely had time to take in the implication before she straddled my face once more. I screamed in frustration and shook my head but there was nothing I could do. She used her thighs to keep me still and then sealed the opening.

Fortunately, she had not quite come down from her previous high and so it did not take nearly so long to bring her off and, at the finish, she took things into her own hands. As before she let me take her weight but she worked her clitoris with her finger and, as she came, she spurted through the opening deep into the back of my throat.

She was still recovering when, without warning, she leapt up.

"I taut I heard sum noise."

The unmistakable voice, with its West Indian patois, belonged to Bernadette a member of the catering staff. She had obviously been using the kitchen store room which was situated next to the museum.

Michelle was scrambling to get dressed whilst Bernie suddenly loomed over me. Everyone on campus knew her; a larger than life Jamaican who was never without a smile and she had quite the finest set of brilliantly white teeth that I had ever seen.

I must have looked a state and for a second or two she struggled to recognize me. Once she did I breathed a sigh of relief. Not only would I be freed but I now had a witness to Michelle's assault. It was a shock, therefore, when she spoke once more.

"You de bitch that tryin' to get me sacked."

I shook my head in frantic denial. A couple of months previously the student body had decided to start a healthy eating campaign. They had formed a committee to which I had very reluctantly been seconded to represent the faculty. Unlike other lecturers I did not even use the refectory but, nevertheless, I had drawn the short straw. The campaign was well meaning but, not unnaturally, the catering staff felt that they were being targeted.

"Seems you got your own way of eatin' 'ealty"

Michelle, now a little more composed, came back into view straightening her tee shirt.

"Oh, she is good at eating "

"Me man don't do dat for me; 'im tink it unmanly."

"Well be my guest. She isn't going to complain."

I began to struggle hysterically making as much noise as I could. If Bernie had heard what was going on then there was a chance that someone else might be near.

"Me do dat, she get me sacked for sure."

"Well if you know that I wasn't here and I know that you weren't here, what's to believe?"

I could almost hear her thoughts as she pondered the situation. Then she turned to Michelle.

"Get de door. We not wantin' to be disturbed."

Michelle padded off gleefully to lock the door as Bernie reached under her skirt to remove her panties.

I felt sick with fear. I would guess that Bernie was about thirty but she was a very heavy set woman. She had large breasts and an even larger backside but, like her many of her countrywomen, she counted it as a desirable asset.

"Ain't dis de damnedest ting."

She was looking down at the ring in my mouth and inquisitively poked a meaty finger through it. I tried pleading with my eyes but there was a brightness in hers that told me that she was not going to be denied.

"Wassup girl? You ain't never had no black pussy?"

As she said it she raised the hem of her heavy woolen brown skirt to reveal her sex. She had thick thighs and a mound to match. It was a pronounced hillock covered with a tight mat of black curls and quite the longest slit I had ever seen.

She could not step over me in the same way as Michelle had and so she resorted to standing by my head and then lumbering backwards. I was immediately enveloped in the smell of fatty food, with which her skirt was impregnated, and it was hard not to gag. Fortunately, she was tall enough to stand proud of my face and she had only to relax her legs slightly to nestle into place.

As she did so she flipped her skirt over my head depriving me of light and her thighs pressed against the side of my face like plump, warm, cushions. With the darkness came a stillness in which I could hear my own measured breathing through dilated nostrils.

It was dreadfully hot and I was all too aware that I had been lying for some time with my head lower than my feet but I could not communicate to them the possible danger I was in. I had no choice other than to get it over and done with as soon as possible.

Once again, I pushed my weary tongue through the ring but found that I was only licking curls. Somewhere, a million miles away, I heard a muffled whoop at this first contact and it was a little while before she shifted fractionally so that I could lick her slit.

I feared her taste but, but to begin with, my mouth burned with the astringent tang of soap. As I pushed a little deeper, and she became more excited, I found that it was little different to the other women that I had attended upon.

The problem was that, as I presented my tongue and she moved over me, her scratchy pubis was making me very sore and I began to understand her husband's misgivings.

Finally, after another round of distant laughter, she moved to present her clitoris which to my numbed senses seemed unnaturally large. Fortunately, it also seemed incredibly sensitive. I no sooner started licking than she began to exude a richer essence which filled the tented enclosure of her skirt with an animal aroma.

She had remained almost still up to that moment but now she began to move and then, unexpectedly, she raised her skirt to reveal her sweating face.

"Go girl!"

She looked almost manic and, fearfully, I began to lick more quickly. In response she dropped her skirt again and then my tongue was forgotten. She began to ride my face, sliding her sopping sex down over my chin and up to my forehead. It was a brutal, pumping, rhythm and I thought my nose would break. Whether by accident or design, when she finally reached a climax, she came to rest over my mouth and I was forced to swallow what little moisture she had left to give.

She raised her skirt again and, finally catching her breath, she laughed.

"I got to get me some more o' dat."

My throat constricted with panic but, without another word, she levered herself off of me and began to put her voluminous panties back on. Once dressed, she walked to the door and turned back to Michelle.

"Remember girl, we got a deal."

Michelle watched her leave and then, two minutes later, she unbuckled my wrist and fled the room.

Chapter 5

After she had gone I released myself but not without effort; having done so I quickly collected my car and drove home.

My immediate reaction was to call the police. After removing the ring from my mouth I could barely move my jaw and my nose felt flattened but, after a long shower, the only visible damage was my slightly swollen lips and even they returned to normal within an hour.

The problem was that no one would believe me. It was an extraordinary claim and if my two assailants were going to corroborate an alibi how would it look?

The only good thing to come out of it was that it provided the jolt I needed. I loved teaching but I could not go back. I had plenty of contacts in the commercial sector and I had often entertained the possibility of setting up in private practice. Better still, I had no need to rush into a decision. When my mother and father died they left my sister and I well provided for and I could survive without the immediate prospect of an income.

Thoughts of my sister dragged up old feelings of guilt. We had been very close right up until university. My parents had fully funded my degree in psychology but they were less generous with Estelle. My father, in particular, regarded her degree in Interior Design as a soft option. I felt very sorry for her but things got worse. After their tragic deaths the estate was, on the face of it, divided evenly between the two of us but it became clear that the little things, the photographs and other bits of family history were bequeathed to me suggesting that they wanted me to be the torch bearer.

I knew that Estelle felt aggrieved and I offered her any or all of it but the damage had been done. She got her degree and set up in business on the south coast. Over time she became very successful. She began to be in demand by celebrities and I felt a swell of pride whenever I saw a magazine photo shoot of her designs and the fact was, they were appearing more and more often.

Over time we became close once more but our respective locations meant that we did not meet as frequently as we would have liked

In the next few days things happened quickly. I tendered my resignation and said that I would forego my salary in lieu of notice. Almost immediately I received an e-mail from Nadine pleading with me to reconsider. I think she suddenly appreciated what my loss would mean in professional terms, not least a lot more work for her, and she said she wanted things back the way they were. I presumed that she wanted our sordid relationship to be forgotten.

Shortly afterwards I was visited by the Dean of the University. He too was desperate for me to reconsider, and he almost had me convinced, but, now that the decision was made, I was looking forward to a fresh start.

Then, finally, I received a phone call from Estelle. My birthday was coming up and I had been sad that I could not spend it with Daniel but she invited me down for a celebratory meal and promised a surprise.

The venue was a Thai restaurant and, when I arrived, Estelle was sitting with another woman at a table set for five. The décor was stunning but so was our dining companion. She was a tall, elegant, blonde with almost hypnotic blue eyes and I put her in her mid twenties. I thought that she had to be a model of some sort but Estelle introduced her as Alex.

Estelle had mentioned Alex during our telephone conversations. She was a fellow designer and Estelle had spoken of a possible business partnership.

There was wine already on the table and I accepted a glass whilst we waited for the other guests to arrive. Any preconceptions I may have had of Alex being an airhead were quickly dispelled not least when I was told that the décor on which I had lavished such praise was her work.

After ten minutes or so Estelle got up to greet another guest. I had my back to the door and so had to turn in my seat. As I did so I dropped my glass to the floor. Standing there, as large as life, and now hugging my sister was Liana.

Whilst the waiter cleared up Estelle made introductions but Liana acted as if we had never met. For the next few minutes I sat unnerved as Estelle explained that she and Liana were good friends who had liaised on a number of projects.

My mind was in turmoil. I could not understand why Estelle had invited me to a birthday celebration with women she believed I did not know and a further hammer blow to my sanity arrived in the shape of our final guest.

Sneaking up behind me, with a huge hug and a kiss, came Daniel. I was so shocked that I could not find words. I barely comprehended as he explained that Estelle had pleaded with him to make the trip to complete the surprise.

Wine flowed and the meal, concluding with a birthday cake, came and went but I could still not quite get a grip on reality. All the women warmed to Daniel with his natural charm and rugged good looks but I just wanted a few minutes alone with him so I could take a reality check.

I established that he was staying in a local hotel and, possibly fueled by a little jealousy at his effect on the others, my thoughts turned libidinous; Estelle, though, had other ideas. She insisted that we carried on the party at her apartment and, whilst I gently tried to turn down the offer, Daniel insisted we went.

I realized then that he and I had done most of the drinking and that the others were in better shape. We squeezed into Estelle's car with me sitting up front and Daniel somehow winding up as the meat in the sandwich between Liana and Alex.

Estelle's apartment was new and I had yet to see it but once inside I found that it was a true measure of her success. It was a huge glass walled penthouse space with magnificent views southwards over the town to the sea and northwards to the gently rolling downs.

krr1957
krr1957
1,570 Followers