A Psychologist's Nightmare Pt. 02

Story Info
The doctor's rapist returns.
2.3k words
4.45
38.6k
36

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
domfun
domfun
125 Followers

As Dr. Margaret (Maggie) Haines walked slowly into her office Friday morning, she realized that it had been a week since she had been raped by her patient, Stacy Weaver. The time since then had been a blur. She was slowly recovering from the trauma, but she was having trouble concentrating on her work. She kept having flashbacks, re-living the shame of getting wet from Stacy playing with her breasts and sucking her nipples; the pain of having her pussy slapped until she "admitted" that she was a slut, and the feeling of Stacy's fingers clawing at the inside of her pussy as she sucked and scraped her teeth on Maggie's clit. She was also struggling with the shame that she couldn't stop thinking of the orgasms Stacy had given her—the strongest orgasms she had ever had. Maggie was troubled and confused—she hadn't enjoyed the rape, yet she had cum multiple times.

On the Monday morning after the assault, Maggie had called Stacy, but only got her voicemail. Maggie was actually glad, since she had dreaded the thought of speaking with her. She left a message, telling her that she wouldn't see her again and that she, Stacy, would have to find another therapist to complete the counseling required by the Court as part of her probation terms. Stacy didn't call back, but Maggie didn't really expect her to—there was nothing more to say.

At 3:30 Friday afternoon Maggie was in her office making notes in a patient's file when her receptionist, Carol, buzzed her on the intercom and announced that Stacy had arrived for her appointment. Maggie was stunned, and immediately began to shake. After a moment, she told Carol to send Stacy in.

The office door opened and Stacy walked in, followed by Carol. Maggie stood up but remained behind her desk. Stacy set down the small duffel bag she was carrying and said, "Hi Doc, ready for our next session?"

Trying to control the nervousness in her voice, Maggie replied, "Didn't you get my message? I can't work with you after... what happened. I can give you the names of some other therapists that you can contact and perhaps..."

Ignoring what Maggie was saying, Stacy said, "Take your clothes off."

"...they will...What??"

With an evil smile on her face, Stacy said, "You heard me—strip."

Maggie's stomach twisted with fear and dread. "No...you can't...not again..." Maggie looked at Carol, expecting her to be outraged and offering help. Instead, Carol just stood there, looking at Maggie with a slight smile on her face.

"Oh, didn't I tell you?" Stacy asked. "Carol and I are roommates and old friends—she said I'd like you. Now get your clothes off, because if we have to take them off, you won't like it. And you remember how to address me, right?"

Quietly, in a small voice, Maggie said, "Yes, Miss Weaver."

The confidence and poise Maggie had just started to regain vanished, and she felt her mind shutting down again, as it had during the rape last Friday. Feeling defeated, she slowly pulled the zipper down on her dress, pulled her arms out of the sleeves, and pushed it down over her hips. With the dress pooled around her feet, Maggie unfastened her bra and took it off, and reluctantly dropped it on the floor. Crossing her arms over her breasts, Maggie pleaded, "Please don't do this... please..."

Ignoring the pleas, Stacy said, "Take those panties off!" Maggie hesitated just a moment, and then took them off. When she straightened up she put one arm over her breasts and her other hand over her pubic area, humiliated to be naked in front of the two other women—especially her employee, Carol.

With almost a snarl, Stacy said, "I told you not to wear a bra or panties, remember?"

"But I...I didn't think..."

"I guess I'll have to teach you to follow instructions. Get down on the floor and pick up your panties with your mouth, then crawl over to that ottoman", Stacy said, pointing across the room.

Maggie started to protest, but then she remembered how Stacy had slapped her last week. She didn't want to be hit again. As Maggie sank to her knees, she was a cauldron of emotions. She was filled with dread of what Stacy was going to do to her, she was humiliated and embarrassed by her nudity, and worst of all, she felt a tingling of excitement, for which she was ashamed.

After bending down and grabbing the panties with her teeth, Maggie started to crawl toward the ottoman, her large breasts bobbing and swaying. "Wow, look at those tits!" Carol exclaimed. She looks like a milk cow—especially with those big nipples!"

"Maggie the milk cow!", Stacy laughed. "Maybe she needs to be milked—we'll have to find out. I know she likes to have her tits sucked—you should have seen her last week when I was playing with them." Maggie blushed, remembering how aroused she had become last week when Stacy mauled and sucked at her breasts.

When Maggie reached the ottoman Stacy took the panties out of her mouth, grabbed a pillow from the sofa and put it on the ottoman, and then told her to lay face down across it, with her pelvis on the pillow. Afraid of what Stacy was going to do to her but more afraid of being hit, Maggie did as she was told, which resulted in her upper body and legs hanging off of either side, while her ass was raised up like some kind of lewd offering. Stacy pushed Maggie's knees apart and then knelt between her legs.

Maggie knew her position meant that her most intimate areas were on full display, and she felt very vulnerable. She gasped as her labia were spread and what felt like a ball of material was shoved all the way into her pussy. "What a slut! You're so wet! You love what I do to you, don't you?" Stacy pushed the material back and forth inside Maggie, and then pulled it out. The mystery concerning the material was solved when Stacy announced, "I've got a new use for these panties that you couldn't do without, Cow. Here, Carol, stuff them in her mouth, and make sure they're all the way in." Carol took the panties and with her other hand pulled Maggie's head up by her hair.

"Open wide, Boss!" Maggie's cry of pain was cut off by the panties, which Carol shoved to the back of her throat. Maggie made a face as she tasted her own juices, and sputtered as some trickled down her throat.

Stacy took off her belt. "Now I'm going to teach you to follow my instructions, Cow!" With that, Stacy raised the belt over her head and then brought it down with a loud "THWACK" on Maggie's naked, raised ass. Maggie felt a white hot pain and screamed into the panties. THWACK—the second blow landed on her other ass cheek, and Maggie screamed again as fire spread across her rear end. Instinctively, she tried to move to get away from the blows, but Carol was holding her head down and all she could do was kick her legs ineffectually. After the third blow, Maggie started sobbing and blubbering, as snot dribbled out of her nose. Stacy aimed the last blow carefully between the ass cheeks, and the tip of the belt hit Maggie's pussy lips. She let out a blood-curdling scream, louder than the rest, and her body rose up off of the ottoman. Then Maggie fainted.

When she came to a few moments later, she was on the floor, laying on her back. Carol was slapping her breasts back and forth and pulling on her engorged nipples. As Maggie moaned, Stacy said, "Now, are you going to do what I say from now on, Slut?"

"Yes, Miss Weaver", Maggie gasped out.

"Good. Now get on your hands and knees."

Feeling sore and dazed, Maggie struggled to her hands and knees, breathing through her mouth. Turning to Carol, Stacy said, "Why don't you milk her, while I play with her pussy?" Carol smiled and knelt down next to Maggie, then reached out and wrapped her hands around Maggie's hanging breast, and began to squeeze. She started at the top and slowly moved her hands down toward the nipple, squeezing and pulling as she went. Maggie groaned at the sensation, which was a mix of pleasure and pain. When Carol reached the end, she pinched, pulled and twisted the large, tender nipple.

Maggie cried out, "Ahhh...owww!!...ohhh!" Carol then switched to the other breast, and as she pulled and squeezed it, Maggie continued to wail, "OHH!...ahhh...owww!" To her shame, she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Then Carol slid underneath Maggie and pulled her down until she could reach Maggie's breasts with her mouth. She pulled the left nipple into her mouth and began to suck it hard. Maggie let out a loud groan and tried to raise up, but Carol closed her lips on the nipple and squeezed, holding it tight. "OH GOD...! AHH..." Maggie cried, as she felt an orgasm building.

Seeing what was happening, Stacy knelt behind Maggie, slid her fingers along her labia until she reached the top, and then began to rub Maggie's clit. She wasn't gentle about it, and again Maggie felt a mix of pain and pleasure until the two sensations merged as a powerful orgasm rocked her. Her hips bucked and her upper body jerked uncontrollably, sending shooting pains through her nipple and breast because Carol was holding onto it with her mouth like a dog holding onto a bone. Maggie squealed in simultaneous agony and pleasure, and then collapsed.

A few minutes later Maggie was on her hands and knees again, this time between Carol's legs as Carol sat in the chair next to the ottoman. Maggie was horrified by what she knew she was going to be forced to do. She had never even seen another woman's vagina before, and now she was going to have to eat Carol's. Carol grabbed the back of Maggie's head and pulled her forward until Maggie's face was pressed into her crotch. "Start licking, Boss!" Maggie didn't want to, and she froze. Carol pressed Maggie's face tighter against her pussy, cutting off her air. "When you start licking I'll let you breathe again."

Desperate to breathe, Maggie gave in, stuck out her tongue and tentatively licked Carol's puffy, moist labia. Carol eased up the pressure on Maggie's head and said "Long strokes, bitch—start at the bottom and lick all the way up to my clit." Maggie did as she was told, and began to gather the juices trickling out of Carol's pussy on her tongue. In a moment there was so much that she had to swallow. Disgusted that she was being forced to eat another woman, Maggie consoled herself with the thought that at least the taste wasn't too bad. "Now push your tongue inside me and keep licking!" Again, Maggie did as she was told and Carol began to moan, "Ohh...oh yeah, that's it...you're a good little pussy licker..." Carol's juices began to flow in a steady stream, and Maggie swallowed again and again.

While Carol was teaching Maggie how to eat pussy, Stacy had put on a strap-on cock. It was big—eight inches long and with the girth of a large zucchini. She couldn't wait to stuff it into Maggie.

Stacy knelt between Maggie's legs and rubbed the tip of the large fake cock against Maggie's swollen, reddened labia. Then she pushed forward suddenly, driving it deep into Maggie's wet hole. Maggie raised her head and cried out, "AHHH...!!" at the sudden, unexpected penetration. She continued to cry out as she felt her tunnel walls trying to accommodate the large intruder, but then Carol pushed her head back down to her pussy, and her cries became muffled.

"Keep eating, bitch, and start licking my clit!" Carol ordered. As Maggie resumed licking, Stacy mounted her ass doggy-style, held her hips and began to steadily pound the cock into her pussy. She would pull back and then slam forward, driving it a little deeper each time, until it was going in the full eight inches. With each thrust, Maggie let out a loud, animal-like grunt.

Carol began to grind her clit against Maggie's nose as Maggie continued to use her tongue as a swab inside Carol's pussy. Each time Stacy drove the cock into Maggie, Maggie was jolted forward and her nose was pressed hard against Carol's clit. The rhythmic little punches against her clit pushed Carol over the edge, and she cried out, "OH YES!!..." as she came hard. The big cock did its work on Maggie, and she came also, with her face still mashed into Carol's steaming pussy. A moment later Stacy let out a cry as her own orgasm swept through her.

Stacy pulled the cock out of Maggie with a loud "plop", and pushed her down on the floor on her back. Then she sat on Maggie's chest, pinning Maggie's arms down with her knees. She moved forward and ordered Maggie to open her mouth. When she did, Stacy flexed her hips and slowly pushed the cock into Maggie's mouth, smiling as she watched Maggie's eyes widen in panic as she was forced to open wider and wider. When the tip touched the back of Maggie's throat, she pulled back, and then pushed forward again. She picked up the pace and began to fuck Maggie's mouth in earnest as Maggie made a pitiful high-pitched "Unhh! Unhh! Uhh! sound, like an animal in pain. With an expression that was between a smile and a sneer, Stacy said, "I love fucking women like you, who think they have all the answers. Maybe next week we'll see how you like getting fucked in that big ass of yours." Maggie made a loud wailing noise...

domfun
domfun
125 Followers