A Public Quickie

Story Info
Wherever the urge hits them.
744 words
3.86
72.9k
21
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
75corner
75corner
119 Followers

I like a girl who wears no underwear.

My lady, Anita, and I were walking down the street one day. She was wearing a light pink, sleeveless summer dress. One of those affairs that have spaghetti straps, a low slung neckline, and is tight at the waist and stomach so that the skirt flairs out when she walks.

We were walking side by side and my eyes kept drifting to my right, gazing at her cleavage and hoping to get a glimpse of a bare nipple as the cloth shifted about with her every movement.

At one point she stepped ahead of me, stopped and bent slightly to look at a store window display. Her bare butt cheeks pressed against the light fabric of her dress and my groin went crazy.

I grabbed her arm, pulled her rapidly to a nearby alley and thrust her up against the wall.

"What?" she said just before I hungrily covered her mouth with a smothering kiss.

Her body relaxed and softened against mine as she melted into my embrace.

I held her tightly around the waist and pulled her belly against my crotch so she could feel how hard I was. She sighed into my lips and I released her, gazing into her upturned face and closed eyes.

My hands slid down her thigh, grasped the hem of her skirt and pulled it up exposing her blond bush. My other hand fumbled with my belt buckle and zipper and rapidly my member was free and probing the air in front of her pussy.

I lifted her right leg in the air, exposing her bare pink and pushed my cock against it.

"I'm going to take you right here in the open," I said.

"Not here," she whispered.

"Here," I said and pressed forward.

The head of my cock found her opening and spread her lips apart.

"Not here," she gasped.

"Right here," I said and pressed again. The head of my penis popped into her opening with a sudden rush.

She gripped my penis with her tight pussy muscles.

"Here," I said again and pushed past her resistance.

"Oh, God," she blurted out as I shoved all the way into her. "Oh, God. Do me quick. Do me quick and hard."

Aiming to please my little fuck princess, I started thrashing her pussy with my cock. I slammed into her hard and fast, pressing her into the wall, biting her bare shoulder. She panted into my ears as I rutted around in her, grinding my hard-on into her soft, warm opening.

I picked up my pace as I heard her breathing increase. Her hands grabbed my butt, pulling me into her. She yelped quietly into my ear with my every thrust. Her abdomen rose to meet me, keeping perfect time to our fucking.

"I want to cum in you, baby," I panted. I grabbed one of her breasts in my hands, squeezing it with harsh passion.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Take me. Fuck me like a whore. Rape my tight pussy!"

And she squeezed her pussy tight around my cock, trapping it suddenly. My eyes popped open as she relaxed her cunt, and then tightened it again.

"Oh, SHIT!" I said as I jammed her into the wall with the force of my thrust and exploded cum into her depths. I pushed and pushed and pushed, trying to go deeper with each thrust. She squealed each time and I felt her body rack with violent convulsions. Her fingernails tore at my back and butt as she yanked me ferociously into her.

"Fuck, oh fuck, Oh FUCKKKK!" she yelled, then collapsed against me, shivering.

I let her leg drop to the street and held her, cuddling her heaving body as my softening dick fell from her brutalized cunt.

"Oh shit, in public," she whispered.

I kissed her cheek and stroked her hair.

"Any where I want, my fuck princess," I said.

"Anywhere you want, my man," she said and kissed my lips tenderly.

We broke apart. She smoothed her dress back down and I tucked my penis back into my pants.

We walked slowly out of the alley, arm in arm, with her leaning on my shoulder. She sighed and smiled happily. I gazed sideways at her beautiful face, and then looked ahead down the road, wondering where the next side alley would be so that I could once again rapid fuck my beautiful and horny woman.

75corner
75corner
119 Followers