A Public Return to Passion

Story Info
A husband and wife sexually reconnect on Valentine's Day.
3.3k words
4.25
33.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petuchi10
petuchi10
64 Followers

Disclaimer: This story is a work of complete fiction and any resemblance to any real-life people, places, things, or scenarios is completely coincidental. This story is also the original work of the author in its original form and should not be published or redistributed by anyone anywhere else without the permission of the author. All characters depicted in this story are at least eighteen years of age. This story features heterosexual exhibitionist sex, so if that isn't your thing, I ask that you please pass this story over rather than give it a bad rating. Thank you.

Note: I almost didn't write this story for the contest! I wrote this a year ago for another story site, but they rejected it. I was saving it for a Literotica contest, but when I decided to submit it, I come to find the flash drive I thought I saved it on didn't have it! Not only that, but I couldn't find the other flash drive it could have been on! Finally, the place where the hard copy of it was saved to (my old laptop) was unsalvageable! I was going to say screw it, but I decided to re-write in the end, to the best of my memory. Please vote and give constructive criticism (or praise, which is always nice!) and please no flaming! Now, on to the story...

*

Allen Williams looked curiously at Melanie, his wife of five years, while they were seated at their favorite restaurant. It was the night of February 14th, Valentine's Day. They didn't really celebrate Valentine's Day or exchange any gifts because they didn't believe in the designation of one day for something that should be shown every day.

Which was partly why Allen was curious about why he was sitting in the same restaurant that he and his wife had had their first date at, with said wife, and why she had called him on his cell phone and left him a mysterious message to meet him at "their" restaurant on this night of all nights. He was pretty sure that he wasn't in any trouble with her, so the reason for why she had called him to meet for dinner was a bit of a conundrum to him.

As they assumed their seats, Melanie began to explain. "I know we don't usually give each other gifts on this day or celebrate it per se, but I've been noticing that things are getting a little...distant between us and I think I know why. Rather than get you something, I wanted to show you just how much I'm willing to commit to making sure things are never like that again. Call it my Valentine's Day present to you."

Allen sighed as he realized the truth in Melanie's words. Things had begun to deteriorate in their marriage, young as it may be. The primary reason for this was because of certain level of prudishness on Melanie's part. In the five years that they had been married, Melanie had always wanted to have sex with the lights off and with as little noise as possible. Dirty talk was unthinkable and heaven forbid they do it any other place than in the bedroom. She would never indulge his slightest fantasy, even if it was to go out in public braless or, dare he even hope for it, without panties. Allen loved his wife dearly and would never do anything to hurt her, but the lack of sexual openness in their married lives was beginning to take its toll on them.

As Allen contemplated all of this, Melanie quietly snuck away to the ladies' room. Allen suddenly came out of his reverie to find that his wife was no longer at the table. In her absence, he ordered the both of them glasses of red wine. As the waiter brought the wine to the table, Allen noticed his wife coming back to their table out of the corner of his eye. What he saw almost made his heart stop. Holy shit! He thought, that's definitely NOT the dress she was wearing when she came in here. What the hell! Indeed, it appeared as if Melanie had changed from her usual prim and proper dress to a skintight, low-cut dress that was so short it barely covered her soft round ass, while highlighting her curvy voluptuous body. Her dress was so low-cut that it seemed that if she leaned over just right, her big 38D tits would pop right out of her dress!

Oh my God! Allen thought, his pulse racing even faster as he took her in more and more. I don't think she's even wearing a bra! Who is this woman and what has she done with my wife?

Allen's thoughts were dashed away as Melanie presently sat back at the table. "Do you like the new dress?" Melanie said with a giggle. "This is to be the first of many surprises tonight. I think I'm turning over a new leaf and I think you're going to enjoy the rest of the evening, don't you?" Melanie asked as she leaned in toward Allen. The inevitable happened and Melanie's big bare tits came springing out from the confines of her dress. "Oops...I guess you got your next surprise a little early. Do you like it? Do you like my big tits naked out in the open for you?" Allen could only sputter and look around furiously to see if anyone had become aware of his wife's bizarre (at least to him) antics. Fortunately, all of the other diners were too engaged in their meals or in conversation to have noticed a pair of large naked breasts at their table.

Who cares what has gotten into her! I love it! Alan thought as a flutter of motion caught his eye. "O dear, I dropped my napkin under the table. Could you be a darling and get if for me sweetie?" Allen quickly ducked under the table in pursuit of the napkin when another flutter of motion caught his eye. He noticed his wife spreading her legs apart, and what she revealed took his breath away! With her legs spread as wide as they could go, Allen was staring at his wife's naked glistening pussy! Oh my God! She's not wearing any panties either...and she's shaved too! Allen nearly smacked his head on the table as he came to this realization. Quickly finding the napkin, he raised himself back into his seat to find his wife beaming. "So, it looks like you found surprise number three!" Melanie said with a laugh. "Don't worry; things are only going to get more interesting from here. In fact..." She broke off as she slumped in her chair. Allen was about to ask what she was doing when he felt what was definitely a foot rubbing against his crotch! Allen gasped and made to tell Melanie to stop it because they were in public, but all thought and speech left him as he felt her foot caress him more vigorously. He felt his arousal level rising dramatically and knew that, with the erotic surprises of the evening so far, it would not take much to make him cum. Oh shit! She's going to make me cum in public! Allen hazily thought as her foot now rubbed furiously over his crotch. He was almost there...almost...almost-

"Are you ready to order or should I come back in a few minutes? Some more wine perhaps?" The far-off sounding voice of the waiter roused Allen from his erotic reverie, but before he could turn to send the waiter away, he heard another far-off sounding voice tell the waiter that they required a few more minutes before ordering. Allen saw the waiter hurry off to clear another table. The foot hadn't ceased in its attentions the whole time the waiter was with them and it continued with a vengeance now that they were alone again. Allen tried to focus enough to tell Melanie to cool it when he felt a second foot join the first and a subsequent stroking of his swollen cock between the two feet begin. This was all Allen could take and with a loud groan, Allen came, spurting his cum in hot bursts into his pants. Allen turned to his wife to calm his wavering focus, when he saw that she was slowly ducking under the table. Allen's eyes bulged as his mind could only focus on one thing that might make her get under the table and his thought was soon proven correct as he felt his pants being unzipped and two warm hands fishing out his cock, soon followed by a warm mouth engulfing the entire length of him.

Allen gasped as all thought left him and he lost himself in the erotic sensation of his wife willingly sucking his cock and the naughty eroticism of her doing so in a public place. Allen didn't think he could get hard again so quickly, but the eroticism of the circumstances quickly brought him back to full length. The sensations and naughty thoughts were quickly overwhelming him as he soon found himself again at the brink of climax. Almost there...almost there...almost-

"Are you folks ready yet?" Allen turned his attention to the waiter who had yet again interrupted him on the verge to climax. This time however, his wife seemed hell-bent on bringing him to climax immediately, waiter present or not. She began licking and caressing Allen's thick eight-and-a-half inch cock while simultaneously fucking his cock with her mouth, thrusting her mouth to the hilt of his cock and back to the tip at a speed that would make a hooker jealous, all the while rubbing and caressing his balls.

"Uh...well...my wife's in the...uhh...r-rr-restroom, so I think I'll wait until she comes out to order. Is...Is that ok?"

"Of course sir, but are you ok? You look like you're about ready to pass out...can I get you anything?"

Allen, going out his mind with pleasure and barely able to think, was barely able to mutter "Uhh....no, I just drank my wine too fast." Allen would have said more to send off the waiter, but at that moment, Allen felt the button on his pants come undone and his pants and boxers being pulled down to his knees. He surreptitiously (and unconsciously) raised his bottom from his seat to let them be pulled down. In the next second, he felt a moistened finger being pushed into his asshole, finger-fucking it frantically, while his wife's mouth on his cock went into overdrive, sucking him like a vacuum cleaner. That did it for Allen, as he let out a low groan as he came in wild spurts. All the while during his climax, his wife never ceased sucking his cock or fingering his asshole or rubbing his balls.

"Sir, are you sure you're ok?" The voice brought Allen back to his senses as he took in the waiter who had apparently and unknowingly witnessed his incredible climax. "No...no, I'll be fine. I just need to sit for a bit. Thank you for your concern." The waiter, being glad to be dismissed after such a bizarre spectacle, quickly made his way to other tables.

Allen turned his head to Melanie's seat as he saw his wife stealthily slink back into her seat. "Well, I can tell you certainly enjoyed that surprise." Melanie said with a chuckle.

"Yes I certainly did my dear." Allen said with a snarky smile. "I'll bet it got you all hot and bothered as well, hmm?"

"O yes it did! I can't believe I've never tried anything like that before. It was so hot!" Allen, having a sinister thought run through his head, took a shoe off under the table and fixed Melanie with a mock glare.

"Then I suppose you won't object to a little turnabout. After all, turnabout is fair play." Melanie was about to ask Allen exactly what he meant when Allen struck, thrusting his bare foot into her open wet cunt. Melanie moaned in response, her head lurching forward over the table. Allen gave her no reprieve as he thrust his foot in hard and fast, sawing it up and down to alternately rub her now throbbing clit. Seeing that she was showing her usual signs of getting close to cumming, he thrust his foot even faster, watching her quake and sweat in response. Yes, Allen thought she's almost there....almost...almost-

"Are we ready now?" Allen both cursed and praised the timing of by-now annoying waiter as he watched Melanie trying to fight off her moans and groans and tremors of ecstasy in front of the waiter. Letting her squirm a minute longer, he finally dismissed the waiter and turned his attention to a very red-faced, sweating Melanie.

"Well, as I said, turnabout is fair play." With that, Allen worked his foot inside Melanie even more furiously and now she couldn't help the gasps and moans he elicited from her. It wasn't long before she was flying over the edge into a massive climax, biting her lip to keep from screaming in ecstasy, but still managing to utter a little squeal. Not letting her rest for a moment, Allen detached his foot and dove under the table, pressing his lips to her now sopping wet cunt and taking her still throbbing clit into her mouth. Melanie gasped as he began sucking her clit furiously, bringing forth a fresh wave of Melanie's juices. He worked furiously to bring her to orgasm again, a peak that she was just about to-

"What'll it be folks?" Melanie tried valiantly to summons the strength to send the waiter away again, but Allen was having none of it. Paying no heed to the waiter, Allen thrust two fingers into Melanie's soaked pussy, curling them in to find the G-spot that he knew existed but Melanie never let him touch. Finding it, he began thrusting his fingers onto it viciously, while sucking her clit furiously at the same time. Now it was Melanie's turn to bobble her way through an explanation in order to get the troublesome waiter to go away as Allen mercilessly fingered her G-spot while sucking her clit. Finally, Allen thrust a thumb moistened with pussy juice into Melanie's twitching asshole and began finger-fucking her asshole. This was too much for Melanie, as she tried to muffle her groans and yelps with her hand as a mind-numbing climax slammed into her, all in full view of the waiter again. The waiter, who went through the same spiel about her safety as he had with Allen, quickly rushed away as soon as she had breath to dismiss him.

However, this did not stop Allen from continuing his onslaught of Melanie's body. With a thumb in her asshole, his mouth sucking greedily on her clit, and two fingers on her G-spot, Melanie was pushed from one orgasm to the next, squirting her cum all over Allen as she did. She tried to push Allen's head away from her molten crotch, but her exhaustion after coming so much overwhelmed her and she could only put her hands on Allen's head uselessly. Finally, when she felt that she was on the verge of passing out, Allen removed his mouth because of the tiredness of his jaw.

Melanie slumped back in her chair, breathing heavily in her recovery from so many orgasms, while Allen slid slyly back into his chair and surreptitiously used his napkin to wipe his mouth. After they had both sufficiently recovered after a few minutes, Allen said "Eating your pussy got me so horny again. I need to fuck you badly."

Melanie, a smirk appearing on her face at Allen's dirty talk, looked around and replied "Wait here while I scout out the ladies' room and make sure that it's empty. When it is, I'll come out and motion you over. Then we can sneak in there and fuck like bunnies."

Allen, grinning at Melanie as she left, waited patiently for about five minutes until he saw Melanie come out and motioned him towards her. Allen almost ran over to her and they hurriedly snuck into the ladies' room, heading for the handicapped stall, as it afforded the most space. Not wasting any time, Melanie slammed the door of the stall shut, locked it, and pulled off the shoulder straps to her tiny dress, letting it drop to the floor and kicking it to the side of the stall. Now completely naked (for she hadn't put her shoes back on after Allen's foot job), she turned around and bent over, grabbing the top of the stall wall for support. "C'mon big boy, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me so hard I can't walk straight! Allen, once again aghast at how much his wife had changed in one evening, showed no hesitation as he unsnapped and unzipped his pants, dropping them to his ankles. He quickly moved in behind his wife and, seeing how wet she still was, shoved his cock hard into her waiting cunt. "OOOOHHH," Melanie practically screamed. "That's it fuck me! Fuck me harder!"

Allen quickly obliged his wife, thrusting into even more furiously and reaching with one hand to rub her clit while reaching the other hand to caress her tits and pinch and rub her nipples. "O SHIT!" Melanie squealed as Allen pace became frantic; his pinches and caresses of her nipples and clit becoming more ardent. "YES! O FUCK! GIVE IT TO ME! MAKE ME COME HARD!" Allen's pace increased again to an almost frenzied state as his and her moans and groans gave way to shrieks and screams. Their volume increased with their passion. As they were nearing their climaxes, Allen removed his cock from Melanie's pussy and began slowly penetrating her asshole with it. Being that Melanie had never experienced anal sex, she let out whimpers of fear, but they soon turned to yelps of passion as Allen's cock penetrated her ass and he began ass-fucking her in a frenzied pace. At the same time, he pressed two fingers of the hand on her clit into her sodden pussy and curled them onto her G-spot, thrusting frantically on it. "OHHHH FUUCCK!" Melanie screamed. Both Melanie and Allen were on the edge of mind-blowing climaxes and it wouldn't take long to go flying over it. "YES YES I'M ALMOST THERE MAKE ME CUM! UH...UH.UH....AAAAGGGH!

Both Allen and Melanie went flying over the edge, hurtling into mind-bending orgasms that pushed them to the point of almost passing out. As they slowly came to, their sense of being in a public place came back to them and they slowly rearranged themselves, Allen pulling up his pants and Melanie throwing on her dress, neither of them bothering to clean the dripping sex juices off of themselves. They slowly exited the stall to be greeted by some shocked and some smiling faces of women who'd entered the bathroom during their tryst. They exited the bathroom to much fanfare from almost all of the restaurant's patrons; people clapped and whistled and banged the table as Allen and Melanie walked out with grins on their faces.

"Well, I think we have caused enough excitement here and I'm not so keen on dinner anymore, how about you?" Melanie asked her husband with a laugh.

"Nah, I'm ok." Allen said with a grin. "I'm curious about something though; where the hell did you learn to be so laid back and open with your sexuality?"

"Oh...I had a helper. That's actually your last surprise tonight and partly why I want to get home so quickly. Do you want to go see what it is?"

"Lead the way baby." Allen said excitedly. He couldn't wait to see what his next surprise was.

See his next surprise he did, but that's another story for another time.

petuchi10
petuchi10
64 Followers