A Public Service Message

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Myhands316
Myhands316
1,188 Followers

"Mr. Bates, while we are waiting for the jury to leave, I also would like to thank you for your decorum in my court during these proceedings. I know this had to be very stressful for you. I hope that I never again have the duty to meet you in my court. Although I would suggest a career in the legal field, might be something you might excel in." The judge added with muted respect.

"Thank you your honor, but I think I just want to find a nice sustainable job somewhere where I'm not noticed and can live my life in peace." He nodded and stepped to the side so he could be handcuffed for the last time.

"You might have fooled them, but I know you're guilty as sin boy!" The bailiff hissed as he shackled William.

"Aren't we all sir, aren't we all?" William sighed forlornly, and shuffled out the side door and to the secure area of the court.

*****

You would think that would be the end of my story, I know I hoped it was. But, life has a way of kicking you in the balls and all you can do is flinch. Over the next two years, I did my best to stay out of everyone's notice. I knew I had one huge target on my back and there were a lot of people aiming at it.

Granted, it might have something to do with me suing the cops, the DA's office, and everyone who ever touched my case, for malfeasance and winning, having to do with the target on my back. Well, they called it a settlement, but all the same, money talks and bullshit walks. Then again, someone must hold them accountable for the loss of people's lives once they enter the system.

The day I got my first check of my multi-million dollar annuity, I cashed it, bought a cheap used car for cash and fell off the map. I didn't speed, I didn't J-walk, and I didn't do anything else to bring notice to who I was by anyone. If I had to show my ID more than three times in a week, I moved out of that town. I wanted anonymity!

It didn't help that the news would connect my name to any murder where there was a black male and a white female involved. I never knew there were so many damn cheaters in the world. All I wanted to do was find a small town, with a small church, to find love, and live my life in relative peace.

But alas, that was not meant to be. To be honest, I thought I almost made it. But, I had to walk into that stupid bar. I guess here is where I have to bare my soul to my real involvement in the death of my ex-wife and her bull stud lover.

Did I murder them? No. Did I have something to do with their deaths? Oh hell yeah, you can bet your sweet ass on that one!

So, here's how it went down.

I found out about their affair, as you learned in the beginning of this little tragedy. Hell, it wasn't like they were hiding it. It took me two days to find out just what my loving slut really thought of me, and another two days to figure out what I was going to do about it.

You see, when you run an industrial parts store, you can meet some very interesting people who have some cool toys. James, (Yeah like I'm going to give his real name) just purchased a digital 3-D printer. You know, the ones TSA, NSA, and all those other "security" people are so worried about. Yeah, one of those. He made me a perfect pair of tubes that would fit over a 12guage cartridge. Imagine that... He was overjoyed to let me look at them for a couple of days. It was a one shot deal (pun intended). Another friend hooked me up with this special spring hinge thingy to actuate from a distance by a tiny electronic servo.

The rest was all about the math. You see, I knew they were going to use her bed. That was his thing. He wanted to fuck the woman in the marital bed, trash talking the man while fucking the shit out of his wife.

It's not my fault they weren't more careful. It's not my fault they didn't notice the new decoration on the top of my dresser. It wasn't my fault they bounced on the bed enough times, hard enough to set the spring. It wasn't my fault they were in the doggy position when the hinge tripped, slamming down on the two copper pins that connected with the center of the two shells filled with a double load of buckshot. It wasn't my fault they killed themselves while I was hard at work earning a living.

No, it was their fault, and I mean entirely their fault, what happened to them. All they had to do was not fuck on that bed and they would still be alive today. I'd gone for the divorce option never touching either one of them. But you see, some choices have unforeseen costs. That was theirs. No one but me was supposed to fuck my wife on that bed.

And yes, I sleep the sleep of the innocent. I feel no guilt, or remorse. They made the choice to betray me in that bed and they paid the price. Oh, and for all those who scream, "But you said you were a Christian". You might try reading the bible and see what it says about adultery. It might be educational. And NO, I didn't shed innocent blood!

Besides, there was never a gun found to do ballistics on. Ceramic, once it explodes, is ceramic dust. When it went off, it took about ten other ceramic figurines with it. Messed up my collection though. Hell, I bought them, so I guess I felt like I could destroy them. Just like she destroyed our marriage. The only thing they could figure out was the trajectory of the shot. Everything else was nothing but a bloody mess. The rest, as they say... is history.

Anyway, that bar... I had been in this small town outside of a big city. I settled in and was even dating a really nice church going woman. But, I, like many guys, wanted a quick drink on a Friday after work. I figured it was safe, since they hadn't mentioned my case in over six months, and that I might get away with relaxing just a little bit.

I found a small table in the back of the place, with my back to the wall. I was tilting my long neck and just watching the crowd. Of course, I was close to the bathrooms and the only place you might be able to make a private phone call. It was a mixed crowd but I wasn't looking for company.

"Hey babe, you going to make it or what?" I heard a tall black man say into his phone. The next words pissed me off. "Fuck him, if he isn't man enough to keep you happy, fuck your husband in the ass." He laughed crudely. "You said you were always curious about getting more than his six inches. I'm packing ten!" He laughed again.

I wanted to smack him over the head with my beer bottle, but I maintained. I drank another beer and waited, praying whoever she was, wouldn't show up. Then she walked in the door and I saw red. I knew her! I knew her husband was out of town on a business trip. I gave a sigh of relief when she pulled away from her big dicked suitor and ran out of the door.

I was just about ready to call it a night, when he stepped back into the alcove and made another call. "Hey sexy, did you ditch your old man?" He laughed. "Naw, the prissy bitch got cold feet, so I'm free if you can get away for some good fucking." He listened and then sealed his fate. "So what, make the wimp raise my kid if you're primed for breeding. Serve the prick right to raise a mocha child, as long as they get your good looks baby."

I was breathing hard and followed him out of the back of the club while he was still talking to the slut on the phone.

"Shit bitch, I'll shove my cream so far up your pussy it'll only have an inch before it's fertilizing your eggs. Give loser boy some sloppy seconds and he'll never know" He laughed again and then no more.

I found a metal pipe and started beating him. My arm kept flying as his blood spattered the car he was next to. My only saving grace, I was wearing my work gloves because it was a cold night. When I snapped back to myself, he was laying in a growing pool of his own blood, small screaming sounds coming out of the broken phone. I dipped my finger into his blood and wrote.

"A SCORNED HUSBAND!"

I wrapped the pipe in my bloody jacket and quick stepped back to my car. By the time I was five miles away, I was calm enough to know it was time to move again. I called my boss, gave them a BS story and quit work. By the time they identified the body, I was already established in another state.

I ran the car through a car wash and traded it in for something different. My clothes and the pipe ended up in some body of water I crossed in the middle of the night. It was the first time and the last time I ever lost control like that. But, it also was a clarifying moment. I knew if I didn't get caught, that I was chosen to be vengeance for all those poor souls who married the wrong women.

Now, here I have to tell you that I am not singling out black men, or men only for that matter. I mean, if both do the deed, then both can pay the price, right? Seemed fair to me, given my state of mind. Did I go out and have to look for these cheating assholes? Hell no, they fell out of trees like apples in the fall. Everywhere I stopped I would bump into cheaters. I couldn't go to dinner or to a bar without running into them.

Now, given my time of education with the legal system, and once I found my clarity, I knew that no two should look the same, or that is what they call a pattern of a serial killer. Since I am not a killer, there is a big difference. I am JUSTICE for the wronged!

Trust me, if I found out that the husband knew and approved, then let the fun and games begin. Not my cup of tea, but I judge not, least I be judged. To be honest, I didn't judge the ones that did end up meeting their maker. I just expedited their appearance before their ultimate judge!

You need to understand, even if I didn't make a pattern for how they met the Maker. The one thing I insisted upon, after that first time, was they had to be caught in the act for Justice to come calling. No dangling maybe's for me. Equal justice for all! It is or was the American way!

"Okay, now you know the whole story and you can quit your struggling." I told the couple writhing on the bed. "Your guilt is self evident, and there is always a cost for every decision you make. I guess someone should have taught you that sooner, but be at ease... your families will live down the shame and support each other. They will not be accused, since they are both out of town with their real friends and family, just like you arranged it. Stop pulling or the super glue will only rip your dick and her ass that much more. Once I leave the room the gas will make you sleep until sleep is all you know. Yeah, that tank you moved out of your way in your rush to get to fucking. Yours will be the only finger prints on it. It will look like a murder suicide. But you will know that Justice has been served. Goodnight and sweet dreams!"

I twisted the nozzle and closed the door softly to the secluded bungalow. They struggled for a minute as the gas did its job. I write in block letters a list of names with red spray paint, leaving the stencils behind. The names are of the other known lovers of this pair of cheaters, as a warning. I know it is the list that will make this case famous. I sigh, knowing it is time to move on again. I don't even bother looking for work anymore. It seems someone has given me a full time job, if I want it or not.

So, in the hopes of getting a vacation from my new vocation, I am giving this public service announcement to all you cheaters out there. Justice is out there and I am watching. Cross paths with me, and Justice will be served cold! Just like the two I left in that room I walked away from a few hours ago.

Oh, and for all those Bible Thumpers out there, try reading Leviticus, where it says 'if two are caught in adultery, let them both be brought forth, testified against and stoned unto DEATH'. And then look in Mark, Where the Christ says. "In heaven there is no giving or taking of wife." And let us not forget those pesky vows, "And so, who God puts together, let no Man tear asunder". And you can do the math for yourself. As for me, if I am to be judged; then let me be rightly judged, by the only Judge that matters.

This ends this Public Service Message; you may now go about your day.

*****

P.S. Yes I'm back and will be posting a few different things. I will leave you with the immortal words of one of my heroes, Mr. Robin Williams. "Joke them if they can't take a Fuck and Fuck them if they can't take a joke."

Please remember this is a STORY, as in not real, as in fiction... No Republicans, Democrats or Libertarians were harmed in the writing of this story. I write and post on this site for fun. Yes, there are misspelled words, and I use the wrong editing format, and I need a better editor, and this shit isn't worth the price of admission. But, if you have a meaningful comment, please feel free to post it. I do read them all. And even if you looked upon this story with distain, please vote. It is the coin of this realm.

Myhands316

Myhands316
Myhands316
1,188 Followers
12