A Public Service?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers

I rolled off her and she rolled over and curled up next to me, her head on my chest and an arm and leg splayed over the top of me. At some point I dozed, and awoke to find her with my cock in her mouth, sucking, stroking, and bringing me to full attention once again. I reached down to pull her up to me, but she pushed my hands away.

"Sit back and watch, Andy. I want to taste your cum."

"Mmmm," was pretty much all I could respond. She paid careful attention to my face, noting those things I seemed to enjoy more than others. She was bobbing her head up and down on me while using her hand in a corkscrew motion, and all too soon I thrust my hips forward and came in her mouth. She kept sucking and stroking until she was sure she had every drop, and then she released my cock and dropped down onto her haunches, sitting across from me and smiling a crooked smile. That smile was the most incredible one I had ever seen in my life. I swear I fell a little in love with this woman right then and there.

Marie and I had spent the next couple of months getting together twice a week, fucking for hours at a time. We had also become very good friends, discussing problems and issues and everyday life. She would describe me as her psychotherapist with benefits. It really was incredible to watch Marie blossom into a happy, confident woman. She felt beautiful. She felt desirable. Since she and I had been together, she and her husband had enjoyed a revitalized sex life.

That's the thing, you see. I meet a lot of women, and there is a common thread in the marriages of many of them. The years go by, they have kids, and everyday life wears them down. They forget who they are inside. They get down on themselves. It's hard to feel sexy when you're elbow deep in shit while changing diapers and tired all the time. The husbands, whether they realize it or not, pick up on this, and lose interest. The wives then feel even less desirable, and the spiral continues.

I would say that eighty-five to ninety percent of the women I've fucked do not want to leave their husbands. They love them, but they just need to feel wanted and desired again. I give that to them. They come alive with me, and I encourage them to talk to their husbands. They bring this renewed confidence home with them, and in most cases, they become happy at home again. It is rare for me to break things off with a woman. Almost always, they end it, and thank me, the man that had been fucking them, for fixing their marriages.

And so it was with Marie. She came over on a Thursday morning, and on this day there would be no sex. She wanted to talk, and I knew very well what that meant.

"Andy. I...I don't know how to tell you this, but I can't do this anymore," said a tearful Marie. "Things have been so good at home. I...I don't want to risk losing that any longer. I will always appreciate what you've done for me, and a little bit of my heart will always love you for it, but I need to go home to my husband for good."

"I'm happy for you, Marie. You are an incredible woman, and your husband is lucky to have you. I'm not surprised. I could sense this coming over the past few weeks. I could feel you pulling back and away. I want you to be happy. I really do. I will miss your friendship, I will tell you that."

"Well, I'll still see you at the club, Andy. I'm not giving up golf, so there is that. It's just..."

"No need to explain. I knew going into this how it would end up. I had no doubt that you would end up back with your husband. I'm glad you are. I like you very much. You really are a good woman, Marie. I really do want what is best for you."

"Oh, Andy," said Marie, and she came over and gave me one last sweet kiss. "Thank you. I'll see you at the club," she said, and walked out of the house.

I watched her go, and then sighed and sat on the couch in the living room. Perhaps, I thought, it is time for a change for me. It was always a bit bittersweet to see one of my lovers go, but this one was hurting. This one was hurting and awful lot.

I allowed myself to fully accept what I had been trying so hard to ignore. I had fallen in love with Marie. Head over heels in love. Without even realizing it, Marie had become the only woman I was sleeping with. I looked forward to seeing her, even if it was just at the club for some small talk. How the hell had that happened?

Maybe, it wasn't that I wasn't a relationship guy. Maybe, I just needed to find the right woman. Again. Because I had found her, and had to give her up. I reckon it serves me right, and I got what I had long deserved. I'm sure some of you believe I deserve much worse.

Let me go back to the beginning again, and rephrase.

My name is Andy Greer, and I used to be an opportunist. I'm still quite a bit of a loner. Other people, I am sure, would describe me in a very different way. You see, I used to seduce and fuck other men's wives. Not any longer. Now, I long for the one that took my heart and went away. Follow along with the story of myself and Marie, and perhaps you will understand.

Swilly
Swilly
600 Followers
12