A Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
Second installment of submissive power series.
2.7k words
4.67
6.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N:

This story is completely fiction. While both characters are based on real people none of these events actually transpired. Any resemblance to these characters hold to people you know is completely coincidental and should be dismissed as such. In addition, both characters or over the age of 18 and all events are completely consensual.

If you are returning to this part after reading the first part, thank you very much for reading and I would love feedback so long as it is respectful, I do not pay any attention to flames.

This piece is meant to be a miniseries about the power a submissive holds in a D/S relationship and none of the stories are connected so if you are a first-time reader fear not. This is a story about two Trans Gender Lesbians, so if that isn't for you see yourself out.

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

*****

A queen I think, even here, dressed only in the bra holding my breasts on and tied up in the center of her dining table.

Yes, even here I am a queen. I smile to myself, or I would if not for the ball gag stuffed in my mouth. How am I bound?

Well it's a little complicated let me think of how to describe it.

My knees are pressed on either side of my chest, tied to my elbows. My wrists are also tied separately to opposite elbows and my ankles are tied to my thighs with a spreader bar between them. It isn't uncomfortable and if it was she would adjust me. As it is it's time for her to eat and what dinner would be complete enough for my dear mistress without a center piece? My little slut butt is facing her place, the large ocean wave tattoo cresting on either side of a pale valley which ends at my pretty pink star, or it would if only the little star wasn't plugged by a pink gem plug.

Even here, waiting to be looked at while she eats as if nothing out of the ordinary is happening, even here I am a queen. Only a queen could command such attention. Only a queen can be worshiped through humiliation. I hear her sit down and pour something to drink, the sound makes me shiver, the slow trickle reminding me of more erotic liquid filling a bowl from a tube only my mouth is fit to clean.

Her fork clinks against her plate and I moan as suddenly the cold metal is dragged down my narrow valley. She pulls it away, takes a drink then slaps my ass.

She's toying with me, trying to make me anticipate things only she can determine. She's fucking with me... and I absolutely love it.

"What a beautiful piece of art I've brought into my home." She cups my balls, tracing the tubes gently up and around to my semi-erect dick, pulling her fingertip across the head to collect the prekum that has drizzled out.

"And what a taste in art I have, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yrs mrsthrss tanku mrstrss" I mutter around my gag as she continues to collect pasta on her fork.

She takes another drink, this time pulling my slightly larger left cheek to the side and tapping on the plug in my ass with one finger. I moan around the gag, trying to push back against the ropes.

"What an eager little slut you are, what happened to being looked at from a far?" I blush to myself, I had stepped out of line, but of course I meant to do so.

I am seeking punishment, and so it shall be. I am a queen after all...

"I think I'll just slow down and savor this food. You're right little pet, this Alfredo is delicious, it goes perfectly with the décor." She stands and I hear her walk around to the front of the table, stroking my face as she does so. I look in the direction of her face, the lust in my eyes most likely apparent as she tucks a strand of hair behind my ear.

Did you know, my pet, that there is a window at this end of the table? Anybody walking by can see you here, tied up and naked like the little piece of art that you are. They can see you in all your naked glory. Except... with you facing the window all they can see is your stupid slut face, you would much rather they look at the goods on your other end wouldn't you slut? Nod if you agree." I nod eagerly, my dick stiffening further at just the idea of one of her neighbors walking by to find my little ass bare and full for anyone to see, no way to cover up my wanton hole.

"As I suspected, my toy wants to be shared with the world, and with such art as this, who am I to refuse you." She spins me around and starts to change the bindings, spreading the bar farther apart and untying my knees from my elbows. She pulls them out a little, allowing my thighs to pull apart and my package to drop and swing from side to side, dripping fluid along my thighs and on the table.

"I'd like to play a game with you slut, what do you think?" I moan in approval and she pulls the gag from my mouth.

"I want you to keep that slutty little ass pointed up at that window, legs spread so they can see everything. I want you to hold that position while I finish my meal. They can't see me from where I am; only you're pretty little cheeks and that toy stuffed in your worthless asshole. They can see your horny dick swinging about and the little balls prepping you for climax. But they can't see me. So while I finish my meal, you're going to suck Mama's dick." I tremble in excitement. Admittedly I'd much rather stick my slut tongue in Mistress's ass, but if I'm a good girl maybe that will come later.

How does this sound baby?"

"It sounds so fun mistress, I would love to serve and play."(Exactly that, the queen would like to play)

"Good girl. Lower your head sweetie. I lower my head, my chin touching the edge of the table. My mistress adjusts herself; I suddenly feel the heat of her thighs on either side of me as she props her legs up on the table. The tip of her dick presses against my lips and her pubic hair tickles my nose. I giggle a little before kissing the tip and circling it with my tongue before taking it in my mouth. She moans in approval, the fork clinking against a plate that I am guessing is now resting on her beautiful belly as I pull off and lick the underside of her six inch shaft then around the front of her balls.

"Slow down honey, I know my dirty girl wants to eat her cake but you can't have desert without finishing dinner now can you."

"No mistress, I'm sorry mistress."

"That's okay baby but don't let it happen again." She leans forward, slowly pulling the plug from my ass.

I go back down on her, taking as much of her as I can in my mouth. I'm still a little new at this so she lets me take it at my own pace.

"I want you to finger yourself while you suck me off, give your possible audience a real show you wonderful slut you, and don't you even think about kumming without permission."

I moan happily around her dick as I pull my cheeks apart, playing with the tips of my fingers against my previously lubed asshole. A car horn goes off somewhere, and I jump a little, it could be me, or it could be something completely different, but the thought alone is enough to make me slow down as I sink my right middle finger into my tight little fuck hole.

My mistress is moaning along with me and it is taking her longer and longer to put that next bite in her mouth. Her dick tastes different, she's been tucking all day and I can taste the sweat mixed in with the preekum that is consistently leaking in my mouth. I moan around her, now sinking two fingers in and out of my ass, my knees are starting to hurt but it is barely noticeable as I press my nose into her bush and kiss her sack from behind her dick.

"What a good little whore you are. Do you like the taste of your mistresses' dick in your mouth?" I pull off her dick, a string of fluids dripping from my lips to answer.

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress."

"And how are you feeling? How does it feel to know that at any given moment somebody walking down the street might get an eyeful of you filling that tight ass of yours?"

"Oooooh mistress, it feels sooooooo good I'm uh uh, I'm so bad aren't I?" I now have my middle two fingers on each hand in my ass, pulling it apart. It's one of my favorite little teasers to do, show people how eager I am to be seen.

"Yes you are baby, you're my dirty girl and anybody might know it." She slams her plate down on the table next to my face and stands up.

"I think one person saw you, some young adult driving by and I think they liked the show. But Mistress doesn't want to be seen so we will have to play a different game now." She lifts me off the table and sets me on my feet.

"How are you feeling? Any discomfort?"

"A little mistress but nothing concerning."

"Good, on your hands and knees bitch." I do as I'm told; excited because I know what's coming next...

"Follow mistress upstairs slut, you know what to do." She stuffs my butt plug in my mouth and I begin to suck it clean as I stick my face between her glorious cheeks and follow her to her room like the bitch in heat that I am.

When we are in her room she removes the plug, taking it in her bathroom for cleaning later before returning and tossing me on her bed. She takes off my bra and I go to hold on to it.

"No no slut, I decide what you wear or don't wear and you know how beautiful I find you even without your breasts." I whimper as she pulls my hands away but blush at her words as she removes my bra and breast forms.

"Don't worry baby, I'm here. Besides, if you had those on how could I do this?" I gasp as she pulls on one of my overly sensitive nipples. Only a queen could be made to feel so pretty.

"Are you sure I'm enough mistress?"

"Of course honey, just let me take care of your slutty needs. Mistress knows what you need." She pulls my legs back up and I hold hands underneath them as she begins licking my left nipple. I feel her dick pressing against my ass and I shudder in anticipation.

"Beg for it bitch." She bites my other nipple gently and I moan with pleasure.

"Please mistress, please fuck my dirty ass. Fill me with your seed; remind me what a bad little bitch I am."

She chuckles and drags her tongue across my chest back to the first nipple, increasing the pressure on my most sensitive area. I moan as she tickles my dick, tugging on the hair of my balls then rubbing my clean shaven mound as she finally begins to push in. She grabs my waist, making sure she has control of the movement as I moan and flex my little cheeks, feeling her dick stretch me just a little wider than I was stretching myself at dinner.

"How does that feel? How do you feel finally getting your greedy little butthole filled by mistress's dick?"

"Uh uh uh it feels soooo gooood mistress, keep fucking your worthless whore!"(Which is code for priceless gift)

She begins to pick up speed, her balls slapping against my cheeks, the waves of my depths crashing around his dick as he plunges into them.

She gives me an underhanded slap to my right cheek, then to my left, two more to my right, one to my left and four more to my right. I scream in bliss as she goes back to licking my nipples, biting my neck softly and tongue fucking my shallow belly button as she keeps slamming into me.

"Mistress you're going so fast, I need to kum soon. Please mistress can I kum?"

"No bitch you don't kum until I tell you to, and mistress gets to go first. I moan and reach down to squeeze the base of my dick but she slaps my hand away and tickles me with her hands, trying to make me mess up. Her pubic hair is matting with lube and prekum, some of mine and some of hers as she kisses my nose and I feel her speed just a little more. I moan and scream, tightening my ass around her dick as she throws back her head and releases into my ass.

"Now slut, kum now with my kum in your dirty little ass, kum for your mistress. I press down on the tip of my dick and begin to spray a modest amount of seed over my slightly fuzzy belly as I feel her hot batter coding my passage. She lays down on top of me, planting licks along my neck as her dick begins to soften.

"How was that honey?"

"It was wonderful mistress, thank you so much for playing with me."

"Of course honey, how could I refuse with a beauty like you?" She brushes her hands across my chest and asks:

"Now are you ready for a shower?" I perk up, knowing the implications and nod enthusiastically.

"Such a dirty girl needs to be cleaned doesn't she?"

"Yes mistress, of course mistress."

"Okay, but first turn over." I do as I am told, reaching back to pull apart my cheeks as she pulls out of me completely and replaces herself with a thicker butt plug than I was wearing earlier.

"Now don't you let that slip out, we can't waste a drop of my seed and you know where it goes don't you?"

"Yes mistress." I lick my lips as she brings her dick to my lips, pressing it against my cheek before pressing it in. I lick her clean, savoring the taste of my ass on her then I crawl after her to the bathroom. I get in the tub on my knees facing the drain and she stands behind me.

"Are you ready to take a shower baby?"

"Yes mistress." I pull my long, dirty blond hair over one shoulder and wait before feeling a hot stream hit my right shoulder blade and go across to the other side and trail down my back and ass, the warm piss rolling over my shoulders and into the drain beneath me. I feel it stop then I turn around, holding my hair out of the way as she finishes on my chest, belly and finally my dick. She reaches over me and turns the nozzle, preparing a real shower as I suck the last few bitter drops from my mistress's dick. The shower is nothing special, she stands me up under the hot water and washes me off, I cup her chest and lick her nipples, I wash her all over and when I get to her ass she finally gives me my desert...

She shuts off the water and pulls her cheeks apart and I eagerly dive in...

*****

A/N:

If you have made it this far, thank you so much for reading. I know this was a little different from the first part and I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to comment or message me with feedback and again I hope you have a great day.