A Queen Pt. 03

Story Info
Latest chapter of submissive power series.
2k words
2.88
3.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: This story is completely fictional. Any characters presented are of the author's imagination and any similarities to real persons should be dismissed as coincidental. All persons are above the age of 18 and completely consenting to the sexual activity presented. The main dominant in this story is nonbinary with They pronouns used consistently throughout the story. If, for some reason, this is not ideal to you please go elsewhere for entertainment.

This was better the first time around but I accidently deleted the progress and didn't have energy to re-write until today.

I hope you like it and as always thanks for reading.

*****

A queen, they thought, even as they held her face down on their dick.

Even here, on her knees, face a mess of spit and make-up, dress hiked up and panties pulled between her cheeks; even here she is a queen. They reached down, stroking her face with one hand and tugging on her panties with the other. She pulled away from their member, a long strand of saliva sliding down her cheek as she backed up and turned around, giggling as she slowly pulled the shiny red fabric down her small but full cheeks.

They watched in fascination as the material slid down her dark skin, marveling as she lifted one leg high in the air to show them everything she had as she handed them her panties with their toes.

'There just isn't another word for it, her very existence demands attention.'

They took her panties in their right hand, grabbing her ankle with their left and pulling her along the wood floor towards them.

She squealed in mock protest as they pulled her panties over their face and took in her scent, pressing their girth against her lower lips with a promise of what was to come...

She tried to push them into her, receiving a sharp slap to her ass in response.

"Not yet you eager slut, I have plans for you and we are working at my pace." 'It's so hard to deny her what she wants, but even now I am serving her.'

They stepped back, removing the panties from their face and moving to the couch against the wall to the right. They patted the arm rest, and understanding what was being asked she slipped out of her dress and crawled to them. She bent over the arm rest, face against the cushions and hands behind her back awaiting further instruction. They opened a drawer on the send table and removed a set of rope which they used to bind her wrists together.

"How does that feel? Too tight?"

"No Majesty, they feel okay."

"Very good, now wait here and don't make too much noise unless you want somebody to look through the window at you." She giggled and they blushed to themselves wondering if she wanted that outcome.

They moved upstairs to their bedroom where they pulled a white blouse and black leggings that hugged their ass perfectly. They were nervous; they were preparing to do something that was new to them. She had demanded their attention from the moment they first saw her at the kink club they had been frequenting for a few months.

They were sitting at one of the round tables in the middle of the room conversing with other dominants when they spotted her standing under one of the bondage stations. She appeared to be waiting for something and when she caught them looking at her she winked and proceeded to strip in front of them until she was left only with a blue half-cup bra and a matching thong.

They moved closer to her and assessed the rectangular frame above her. It was designated for public use and they took the opportunity to ask if she wanted to be bound to the frame.

The play had continued after leaving the club that night and their meetings had brought them closer and closer together.

Domination and submission were certainly not new concepts to them but she had a role-play they had never considered before. It was complicated and she didn't know that they had been working to figure out how to make it happen ever since she shared it with them a few months prior to the current day...

She had been waiting in the same position for about 30 minutes when finally there was a knock at the door...

She looked over her shoulder as her dom came racing down the stairs holding their wallet. They did not look at her; they simply opened the door to a pizza delivery.

"Hey man, how's it going?"

"Hey, long time no-"He meant to finish the sentence but as he looked up his eye caught the naked and bound form of a beautiful woman.

"I know, breath taking isn't she?"

"Defiantly, is she okay?"

"Are you still doing okay baby?"

"Yes Majesty, completely comfortable." She winked at the lighter-skinned delivery man who she recognized from pictures on her dom's phone.

"Are you on break any time soon?"

"Yeah, this is my last delivery actually."

"Why don't you come in and split this with me? I'll be sure your tip is covered well..."

Her heart was pounding; she couldn't believe this was happening. Every second brought waves of sexual excitement to her face before traveling down her neck and to other, more sensitive areas...

"Ah yeah, as long as I'm not interrupting anything?"

"Not at all, come on in." They took the pizza from their friend and set it down on a table in the middle of the room before moving back to the kitchen to pour the three of them some beverages.

When they returned they found him sitting on the other end of the couch looking over the queen beside him. They set down the drinks and began introductions.

"Ramon, this is Sierra but you can call her anything you like except worthless. Sierra, Ramon, you can call him master or sir."

"It's a pleasure to meet you sir." They moved behind her, removing the ropes and rubbing her wrists. Why don't you go shake his hand sweetie, we're going to get to know each other really well soon enough." She laughed and moved closer to him, extending her hand and looking down at the noticeable bulge forming against his right thigh...

He shook her hand, noticing her gaze and looking over at his friend who had opened the pizza and was starting to pass a plate to him.

""Feel free to eat your fill, and I don't necessarily mean the pizza." Sierra laughed and lifted herself up on her knees, bending over the back of the couch slightly and spreading her legs in the process to emphasize her don's last point.

He didn't need any further encouragement, he had an idea of what might happen when he was on his way but the dynamic that was presented was completely new to him.

He placed his plate back on the table and pulled her cheeks apart, squeezing and tracing them with his fingers before bringing his face in close and licking the outside of her left pussy lip. She shivered with excitement, the anticipation building up almost too much to bear. This had all started thanks to her, and she knew it. She was a queen, and her desires were finally being met...

She moved her ass closer to him, rotating it in clockwise circles until she felt his nose on her asshole, his facial hair rubbing roughly between her cheeks and his tongue moving up and down, side to side against her pulsing sex.

The scene was increasing the dom's arousal and they quickly discarded their blouse to lessen the heat radiating throughout their body. Their leggings followed quickly leaving them in nothing but a pair of boxers which did little to conceal their 10 inch erection. They bit into their pizza as they watched Ramon remove his own pants before lying back on the couch and moving Sierra to sit on his face while she moved to take his 8 inches into her mouth. Soon the room was filled with the sounds of moans and slurps, gagging and sucking. The dom was getting impatient, they loved to watch but they were ready for things to go a little further so they got out of their chair and leaned close to Sierra's ear...

"How do you feel? What a slut you are, sucking off a man you just met. How does it feel to know you're such a slut that you're about to get shared with a stranger for the price of half a pizza?"

Hearing this brought a rush of excitement to Sierra who pulled off Ramon's dick and face, moving her pussy down the front of his shirt before brushing against his trimmed pubic mound...

"I think my pet is ready for real play time, you want her pussy or ass?"

"What was that?" Even with everything that had happened so far the question caught him off-guard.

"She's ready to fuck; I'm asking if you want her ass or pussy?" Now he noticed that his friend was naked and opening a drawer with lubricant and condoms and he had all the information he needed.

"Oh, defiantly her ass, it's been too long since I got to butt fuck a beauty like this." They lifted her off of their friend, laying down on the carpet beside the table and lowering her onto their dick as they kissed, pulling her cheeks apart and sliding a lubricated finger into her puckered star. Given how slick she was from the spit and her own fluids it didn't take long before they had three fingers in her ass and suddenly she felt one of their friend's thicker fingers pushing in beside them. She moaned louder then she had before as she pushed back on the invaders, lifting half-way off the dick in her pussy before falling back down, the fingers mostly removed from her ass...

She heard a condom being placed and soon felt her cheeks pulled far apart and the thick presence of the new dick pressing against her back door.

"I'm ready master, fuck my slutty ass, I'm all yours." He pushed in four inches, lifted a drink from the table and took a heavy sip before pushing the rest of the way in. He felt her squeezing him, his friend moving quickly in and out of her pussy from between the walls separating them.

The room was hot and smelled of sweat, lube and bodily fluids and soon enough they had all worked out a rhythm, the pounding shaking the tables and rinks as they picked up speed.

The first orgasm since the oral foreplay suddenly ripped through Sierra when her dom twisted her right nipple and bit down on her left, the unexpected move shaking her from the core out, causing her to drop hard on the body beneath her, dousing their balls and matting their pubic hair with her fluids. Ramon felt her asshole tighten and her cheeks clapped around him as he pushed further into her and the continued assault on her back entrance sent her into another shaking fit as she ran her fingers through her dom's braids. They leaned close and whispered to her, holding her still while their friend continued pumping into her.

"You're doing so well baby, I hope you're having fun."

"I fe- I feel sooooo goooood Majesty!" They smiled and lifted her off of them, rolling away and returning to watch the action as they took a drink of water, pouring the ice over her back gently. She gasped and pushed back with renewed energy, the ice sliding off her back and hitting against Ramon's stomach. He spanked her hard and reached between her legs, suddenly taking her clit in his fingers and placing increasing pressure on it until the tightening of her asshole caused him to release his load into the condom he was wearing...

Eventually they were all dressed and Ramon was leaving with the money for the pizza. His friend texted him to make sure he was feeling okay and reminding him not to be a stranger.

Sierra and her dom lay in bed together, kissing each other and speaking softly to each other.

"I know that was hard for you Majesty, I really appreciate you for doing this for me."

"It was hard but it was fun, I'm glad I followed through, anything for you, my queen..."