A Question Answered

Story Info
A man's doubt of his new friend's feelings is erased.
2.2k words
4.33
16.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzanne lay against me, her back beside my chest, my arms around her, in the dimly-lit den. We each held a cold beer (drinking beer was a common passion of ours, and something I had not been used to in previous relationships). I took a swig of mine, closed my eyes and felt her warmth on my body, thinking of her beauty, so understated yet stunning. There was no doubt I was falling for her; I had suspected the same was true from her standpoint, but couldn't be 100 percent sure-not yet.

As is often the case in today's society, we had met at work. At first, Suzanne didn't want anything to do with me. It seemed she somehow found me downright offensive, and was quite rude to me in those early days. I didn't find her anywhere near as repulsive; from the start, I found her to be quite gorgeous with her brown hair, slightly tanned skin, dark eyes, and full lips, but at the time, she didn't exactly light my fire either. Maybe it was the cold shoulder she gave me-I don't know.

As weeks and months passed, our paths crossed more and more frequently in the office. Our positions required us to spend increasing amounts of time with each other, and unwittingly we began a process of getting acquainted. As we did, we found we had a great number of things in common. We were within a year of the same age, and had attended the same college during the same years; we had a natural shared interest in sports (something else I wasn't used to in previous relationships); we both had two daughters, also of similar ages, from a previous marriage; we both were divorced, and had experienced that indescribable excruciating pain of failed matrimony. It was remarkable how we had been thrown together and how well we had meshed. Suzanne showed a marked turn in her attitude towards me (perhaps her discovery that I wasn't the typical screw-up our company often employs played a role as well).

On a Friday afternoon, seven months after I began my employment, I went over to ask a work-related question. She looked up at me from her desk, and that's when it hit me. Never had I seen such a beautiful pair of brown eyes. I didn't see them as just brown, as I had up until now; they were so deep, so beautiful, so full of life, and beyond description. At that moment, I knew I had developed a strong crush on her, without even realizing it. This was troubling, as workplace romances can be a real issue.


I asked my question and went on my way, but I wondered what I was going to do about this strange new feeling.

Weeks passed, and when summer came, we started getting our kids together. There were hitting it off well, and so were Suzanne and I. We had become the best of friends, going to lunch once or twice a week, talking for longer periods away from work, having to watch it at the office so no one would get wise. Eventually, I got the nerve to ask her out. Dinner, a movie, nothing earth-shaking. We did cross into physical love that night, slightly. I had reached over to her on the way home and taken her hand, and our fingers had wrapped together. I began to realize that we were feeling many of the same things. When we arrived at her house, I didn't go in but leaned over and softly pressed my lips against hers before she got out of the car. She didn't pull away.

The next week, Suzanne invited me to dinner at her place. Her children had gone to stay at Grandma's out-of-state for a month, so we would be alone. I of course was eager to see how well she cooked; neither have I been known as one that turns down a free meal. But I'd be lying if I said that I didn't go over there with the idea in my head that we might get the chance to raise our intimacy level-significantly.

Dinner had been spectacular, even better than I had dreamed, and now we found ourselves on the futon in her den, her leaning back against me, relaxing with a drink, almost drowsy in the low light.

Suzanne took my beer from her, placed it and hers on the coffee table, turned her face to me and asked, "Lucas?"

"Mmm?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"I didn't like you much at first when you started work. I thought you were a little stuck-up and to be honest, a bit of a jerk."

"That's no secret, hon."

"And I'm sorry for that. That wasn't fair for me to judge you, not even having given you a chance."

"That's OK."

"Anyway...in these last few months, I've really started to get close to you, and I think..."

"Mmm?"

"Lucas...I think I may be starting to fall in love with you...I don't know..."

I looked back in her deep beautiful eyes, and said, "Sue, I've been holding back on telling you, but I feel the same way."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Oh, Lucas." She turned herself to me, and we wrapped our arms around one another tightly. Now we both knew. It was out in the open. And we both were relieved.

She pulled back after a few seconds and looked into my eyes. That was all it took.

I pressed my lips to hers and began to kiss her softly. The sounds of our lips began to excite me, and I started to press longer and harder. Soon our lips parted, and my tongue slid between hers, just a little, touching her tongue. I felt her breath rush out of her as she moaned. My tongue went deeper into her mouth, and I could feel hers darting in and out, circling mine. Our hands became intertwined as our kisses became more passionate. Her tongue felt like soft velvet, not at all rough, and I was completely lost in her. I wanted all of her that she would give me, and although I would wait forever for it if necessary, I wanted it tonight.

We kissed for long minutes, breathing getting faster, stroking each other's hands, each other's back. I held her face in my hands and continued to hungrily devour her mouth. Her moans became louder. She pulled her face from mine and whispered breathlessly, "oh Lucas...I want you tonight...I want you now."

An electric thrill rushed through me as I replied, "yessss" and began to kiss her again. Soon, Suzanne had reached down and started to pull my shirt from my trousers. I moved my kisses to her neck, kissing and sucking. She threw her head back and moaned louder. Soon, I had taken her shirt and slid it over her head. She unbuttoned mine, and both shirts hit the floor. I reached behind her, undid her bra and slid it down her arms and off. I pulled her naked warm soft upper body against mine, kissing her again as deeply as I could, becoming more and more aroused. My cock was as hard as a brick, and I knew it was already dripping precum inside my trousers.

I moved my mouth down to her breasts; they were so beautiful, not too large but well-shaped. I placed one of her nipples in my mouth and began to softly tongue it. She gasped, moaned again, and began to run her fingers through my hair, pressing my head against her. I sucked one, then the other nipple, feeling her body start to grind a little. I looked up and saw her head move from side to side, almost uncontrollably; she kept moaning, calling my name, "oh Lucas...it's been so long...oh yes baby suck my tits..."

My lips moved back to hers and I gave her another long, deep soul-kiss. I reached down and undid her jeans, and I could feel her trembling fingers on the front of mine as she unbuttoned them as well. We both raised off the futon just enough to slide our jeans off and let them join the other discarded clothes on the floor. Simultaneously, I slid a hand against her crotch, through her panties, and rubbed it with the palm. She almost screamed and began to buck against it, thrusting. She reached forward and started to stroke me through my boxers. I began to moan and thrust, matching her moves. Our kisses had become so passionate I felt as if we could easily explode.

I could wait no longer to taste her. I got off the futon and pulled my shorts off. I got on my knees and pulled her around so that she could prop her legs on my shoulders. I slid her black panties off and then I wrapped one arm around each leg. I began to kiss and suck my way from her ankles...up one leg, then the other, higher and higher...she began to buck and squirm more forcefully as I got closer to her pussy. I worked my way to her crotch, licking...she began to beg, "oh please...I want your tongue in my pussy...please baby...." Finally, I raised myself up just enough so my tongue didn't touch her, and then ran it deep inside her pussy as far as it would go. It was such a turn-on as I heard her scream and felt her pushing and grinding against my mouth as I flicked it in and out of her. She kept grinding, moaning: "oh baby yes...fuck me with your tongue...god it feels so good...." Her hands gripped mine tightly as I ate her. I let her hands go, took two of my fingers, and slid them deep in her pussy as my tongue flicked her swollen clit. With my other hand, I began to stroke myself a little. She looked down and saw that and let me know how much she liked it: "oh baby...that turns me on so much to see you...oh godddd...." Soon, she could no longer speak, her head thrown back, moaning and moaning, my fingers in and out of her faster and faster, my tongue wildly licking her sweet clit, my cock so hard and glistening with precum.

In minutes, Suzanne screamed: "ohhhhhhhhgodddddddddddddd I'm cummmmmmmming...ohhhhhhhh" and she bucked hard, over and over, as the orgasm ran through her. I kept my fingers in her as her thrusts lessened, and then slid them out, letting her lick them with her sweet soft tongue. She still was moaning softly when I raised back up and kissed her again, softly, over and over.

She reached down as we kissed and began to stroke me with her fingers. I put my hand on hers for a few minutes as she stroked. She whispered, "I love your precum...it lets me know you really want me," and of course I did. She then leaned down and took my cock in her mouth, running that sweet tongue over it, over the head, up and down the shaft. I threw my head back and moaned, guiding her head with my hands up and down on me. I was throbbing so hard I didn't know how long I could last. She kept sucking on me, licking me, until I could take no more. I lifted her face to mine and said, "Sue...I want myself inside you...now."

"Yesssssssssss..." she replied, and laid back on the futon. I lay on top of her, my cock hard and red. I looked in her eyes as I took it in my hand, with her fingers on top of mine, and rubbed the head of it against her clit, up and down. She squirmed and moaned again, pulling my hand to try and get me to put my cock in her pussy, me holding back. Then, I leaned forward and slid my cock slowly but deeply into Suzanne. She gasped and moaned louder. I leaned down and pressed my lips to hers, feeling her moans in my mouth, kissing her. I began long slow love thrusts inside her. Over and over I kissed her, feeling her, tasting her mouth, tasting both of us. Her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me in, over and over as I would pull out. The long slow thrusts continued...in and out...moans louder...occasionally looking in her gorgeous eyes and seeing the feeling in them as I made love to her.

Finally, I began to move faster, and moan louder. The throbbing had become unbearable. She sensed I was about to cum, and encouraged me: "oh baby yes...cum for me...cum for me..." which soon became "cum with me...cum with me..." as she grew closer to another orgasm. Soon I was pumping in and out of her with long full strokes, faster and faster. She began to shake and buck and cum ("oh goddddddd honey nowwwwwwwwwww), and that set me off. I let myself go and felt the cum shoot from my cock into her sweetness. A series of fast short strokes turned into long ones, and I pressed myself deep inside of her, leaving my cock there, feeling her twitch against it.

I rolled off of Suzanne, lay beside her, and began to kiss her, and kept it up for what seemed like hours. Eventually, we fell asleep in each other's arms, unable or unwanting to move.

I fell asleep that night knowing that a lot of questions had been answered about my relationship with Suzanne; things just kept getting better and now it had become obvious that they had the potential to get even better still. What we made of this opportunity, as is the case with so many things in life, was entirely up to us.