A Question of Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla had now taken off her own clothes. She was still wearing my boxer shorts, but she quickly replaced these with a pair of satin ivory coloured high waisted full knickers and a pink balcony bra.

I watched agog as Carla and Walter climbed onto the bed together and Carla invited Walter to touch her breasts. I started rubbing my cock gently through Carla's silky panties. This clearly pleased Carla and Walter. And I watched agog again as Carla unclipped her bra, grabbed Walter's head and pushed it towards her left nipple. As Walter first kissed, then licked and then started gorging himself on my hot wife's tits, another huge dollop of pre-cum erupted onto Carla's silky panties. Without even momentarily pausing I greedily put it onto my hand and tasted my own juices for the very first time. It blew my mind. But now I wanted Walter's cock in my mouth more than ever.

Carla beckoned me over to the bed. She turned Walter onto his back. Then she started gently rubbing Walter's cock through her vintage panties. Walter moaned with pleasure when Carla took his cock out of her panties and gently kissed the shaft. The tip was glistening with Walter's pre-cum and when Carla kissed that she immediately leaned over and kissed me. She used her tongue to smear Walter's pre-cum onto my lips. We kissed again. And suddenly I was raging with desire.

Carla then pushed my head down onto the tip of Walter's cock. I cupped his balls and Carla watched mesmerised as me, her supposedly straight heterosexual male gorged on Walter's big fat cock. He tasted amazing. More pre-cum swirled around my mouth. Carla was again kissing Walter passionately and he was fondling her tits once more.

Now I was really sucking Walter's cock. I could feel it pulsating in my mouth. I could tell he was getting close. His moaning became more cacophonous and he writhed on the bed as Carla now French kissed him darting her tongue in and out of his mouth. I could clearly see them engaged in a game of tonsil tennis and that only made me hornier and greedier.

My head was now bobbing up and down frantically on Walter majestic cock. I was loving this. And then Walter's moans intensified. Carla flicked his nipples as she continued to kiss him and he was furiously rubbing my hot wife's tits. And then, then it happened. He erupted like Vesuvius. It felt like a litre of cum poured into my mouth. The taste was exquisite.

"Don't swallow it all sissy hubby. Share a cum kiss with me." To be honest I was a little disappointed, I wanted all of Walter's cum to slide down my throat. I didn't gag at all. I was in nirvana. But that blissful experience got even better when Carla and I dis share our first proper cum kiss. We passed Walter's cum back and forth, back and forth between us several times savouring every last drop. Eventually I swallowed the remainder and then watched in awe as Carla cleaned up the rest of Walter's cum with her tongue - delightfully licking the tip of his cock and his balls until there was nothing left of the eruption.

I was now officially a cock sucking crossdressing sissy faggot. There would be no turning back. Carla spanked my panty clad ass and then proceeded to put a black bodice on me and a pair of her finest black stockings attaching the delicate material to a suspender belt.

She ten put on an inch strap-on black dildo. Used the final bit of Walter's cum to lube me up and asked me to lean over the bed. Some of Walter's cum trickled out of my boi pussy, but Carla then mounted me. Her rhythm was easy, gentle. She didn't force too much of the dildo into me.

"Try and relax sissy hubby. I'm just going to get you ready for Walter. Once he's recovered he's going to fuck you in the ass wearing my panties and stockings. You're going to get to feel like a real sissy slut."

TO BE CONTINUED!

12