A Quick Lunch Break

Story Info
A meeting between lovers for a little afternoon delight.
787 words
3.45
14.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kol
Kol
1 Followers

I drive up to your house, and pull in the driveway. It was purely a freak-scheduling thing that everyone from your house would be away for the weekend, and the same in my house. So we agreed to get together for a little vacation.

I walk up and ring the bell. The door opens and you issue me inside quickly. As soon as the door closes behind me, you push me against the door and kiss me deeply and passionately.

"It took you longer than we thought, I had to start without you...." you slyly smile as you look down. Looking down, I can see you are naked from the waist down. I can see your pussy lips are puffed up and look wet.

"Sorry I missed the party!" I say, "Say. Is there anything to eat around here?" I give you a lecherous grin.

"I think so, let's go to the kitchen and see..." You take me by the hand into the kitchen. You walk over to the kitchen table and sit on the top of me... You spread your legs and reach down and rub your clit slowly, your fingers delving inside you. You spread your pussy lips open and look at me..."Help yourself to whatever you want."

I laugh and sit down to have a mini-feast. You lean back on your elbows as my head lowers to your already wet slit. My tongue laps up and down your slit, tasting your warm juices. I flick my tongue over the clit, sending ripples of pleasure through you. I stick my tongue deep inside you, and swirl it around teasing you. My fingers start to get into the act and hold your pussy open so I can lick you all over. Every so often my tongue would work its way up and I'd suck on your clit and my fingers would replace my tongue in your pussy. You grab my head, trying to get more and more inside you.

"Oh shit.... God...yes...oh....yes...I need to be fucked, please fuck me...fuck me right now!" you cry out.

I lean back and we run to the bedroom. I quickly strip naked and lay on the bed on my back. My cock is standing straight up and has a small pool of precum at the tip. You lick your lips and then you lick that precum right up!

"That was yummy, but I need you inside me...now....", you slyly say.

You climb on top of me and grab my cock. You position the tip right at your hot wet pussy, and lower yourself onto my hard shaft. I watch as inch after inch disappear inside you. Your eyes close, your mouth opens in ecstasy. You moan deeply."Oh yes...that's it, that's what I want..." as finally you hit bottom, with my cock fully buried inside you. You are so hot and wet, and I can feel your pussy throbbing.

Slowly you begin to move on me. You raise your hips, and then back down. I place my hands on your tits and begin to massage them, rubbing the nipples, watching them grow erect. You move up and down and lean over, letting me suck a nipple into my mouth.

You move up and down, your eyes closed, moving to some unheard rhythm. My shaft slides in and out, moving in long strokes as you fuck me. The sound of our bodies slapping together mixes with the heady scent of raw sex in the room. I begin to meet your thrusts, driving my cock even deeper into you. "Oh yes..That's it...Fuck me ....Yes...harder...." you cry out.

You move rapidly, my cock pounding into you as you thrust downward. I can feel my balls tighten against me...."I going to cum baby.... cum deep inside you!" I stammer out.

This sends you into a frenzy! You buck wildly, grinding your hips against me, rubbing your clit on my body.... I can see you quiver as you bite your lip...."yes...oh god...yes yes yes YESYESYES OH GOD CUMMING CUMMING CUMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGG" You yell out loudly. You buck one last time, and sit up straight on my cock, arching your back. You cum so hard and so fast that it sets off my orgasm. You feel my hot sticky cum shoot inside you, mixing with your own juices. Finally you collapse, flopping forward and laying on my chest gasping for air with my cock still buried inside you. You can feel our mixed juices running down your leg and my cock still throbbing inside you.

You look up and kiss me softly, and then lay your head back down. After a minute I think I hear you fall asleep. I smile and close my own eyes too.

Kol
Kol
1 Followers