A Quick Peek

Story Info
One look and she wanted him.
809 words
3.8
32.7k
4
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn’t believe my luck. I was just taking a walk when I came across him. He was with his wife.

I push open the brushes again I watched as he stood looking out over the water, but his wife was on her hands and knees undoing his pants. He turned his head toward where I was hiding, Quickly I let the brushes close back up.

A few seconds later I looked again, he was now facing toward the hotel, and that gave me a better view. I watched and his wife took his cock deep in her mouth, but she didn’t keep it there very long. I noticed how quickly she let his cock go, and a lot of other things she didn’t do.

She didn’t play with his balls or asshole while she sucked his cock. Smiling as I thought to myself “if I ever got the chance I would do all that and more”.

She was really moving her mouth fast now, and he looked to be enjoying it too. Just then a group of kids were coming up from another path and he pulled away and zipped up.

The kids moved on and I looked up to see that the wife was trying to get back into his pants and he was shaking his head no. Then he walked off as he pushed her away for the 4th time.

In the Hotel lobby I saw him standing by the desk. I was so hot from watching him earlier all I could think about was sucking his cock.

I looked again and saw that he was looking my way. I pulled back quickly, breathing hard and closed my eyes. Trying to steady my breathing, I looked again and he wasn't there. I left the lobby and went to my car, got in and took a deep breath.

"Mmmmm, it took you long enough to come out here. I saw you watching my wife giving me head.....Would you like to try?" he asked.

I nodded my head yes, and he told me to drive to the lake. Parking the car behind some thick brushes, I turned off the car and climb in the back seat.

"Now I want you to give it your best shot honey." he told me.

I smiled and reached up to unbutton my dress. He watched as my dress fell away revealing a very nice set of knockers, bigger than his wife’s.

"Damn bigger than his wife’s." he thought. Licking his lips, he wanted to taste them, but he wanted her mouth more.

I leaned down and took his cock in my hand, slowly stroking him. Then my tongue flicked across the tip, and he groaned, and jerked towards me. I moved my tongue around the head slowly, till he begged me to suck him.

"OH PLEASE SUCK ME BABY!!!!"

I took him in my mouth and slowly moved up and down his cock, making him even harder. He slid his fingers thru my hair, pulling me closer to him.

Moaning and groaning from the pleasure of my mouth. His hips started moving, he couldn’t stop and was close to cumming. I took his balls and played with them in one hand and move the other hand to his ass to play with his asshole. I pulled away long enough to look up at him, my hand still stroking his cock, fast.

"Catch my cum baby!" he said,

His cum shot all over my face and mouth. He pulled me onto his lap and reached under me and moved his cock against my dripping pussy. He couldn’t wait and longer he had to be inside me. He told me slowly he pushing upwards.

My hands were squeezing his shoulders as I eased down slowly on his cock. Finally, he was buried deep inside, and I sat there on his lap trying to breathe. His hands moved up and cupped my tits, squeezing them, bringing them to his mouth. I cried out as he nibbled my nipples.

Slowly he moved inside me, sucking on my nipples one at a time, his hands held my hips as he help me move too. Soon we had a rhythm going and I was close to cumming. He grabbed my hips and held me tight against him, he knew it was close. A few more strokes,

"FUCK YES, I’M CUMMING BABY, AAAAAGGGHHH, I’M CUMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" he scream, filling me with hot thick wads of cum. he held me while our breathing return to normal.

"I would like to see you again, tonight if i can get away" he said.

I looked at him and smiling, "yes, oh yes I would love that. Just the two of us, my room is 1305, let’s meet around midnight tonight." I told him, kissing him as I lifted myself off his cock.