A Quick Reunion

Story Info
Lovers passionately reunite.
914 words
3.47
6.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inspired by the one who got away. You are always in my thoughts...

I called to see if I could come over. Surprisingly, you said your roommates were out so you had some time alone. In my excitement to see you, I broke nearly ever speed limit getting to your place - dying to see you in person! You seemed to be just as anxious to see me, as I had barely turned off my car and started walking to your front door when you opened it for me - so you seemed to be waiting for me to arrive. You close the door and I pulled you into my arms, just holding you. We embrace for who knows how long...just having you in my arms is heaven and I don't want to let go or let anything break the spell I feel with you in my arms. I can feel you shaking with my arms wrapped around you!! It has been too long since we have held each other!! Eventually we look at each other and both say "hi" at the same time, then smile at each other!! Always in synch!!

Starring into your eyes, there is so much I want to say. Instead I lean in to kiss you, closing my eyes in the process. Your eyes close and you part your lips as mine reach yours and we being to kiss...slowly at first, gently feeling the soft touch of the other's lips. But then a dam on the passion between us lets loose and soon we are kissing passionately. My hands hold your face as we try to devour each other...we cannot get enough. Our mouths and lips duel for superiority, but find the other is equal to the task. Somehow we have pushed ourselves up against the closed door, but neither of us care. Hands are reaching for each other's body, trying to get rid of the clothes that are in the way!! Our lips break apart and move to each exposed area of skin as it appears, kissing and licking at the fresh skin. We are both moaning already, knowing that a fuse has been lit and only an act of god will stop the resulting explosion.

As your shirt and bra come off, I stare at your exposed chest...a sight for sore eyes. My lips continue down from your neck leaving a trail of kisses to the hard nipples on your breasts. You moan as I take one then the other into my mouth. Alternating between them, I cannot get enough of either of them. I use my fingers to squeeze the one not in my mouth. In my eagerness, I am harder on them than I should be, but you don't care - letting the little nips of pain my teeth or fingers are causing to mix with the pleasure they are also giving you, moaning deeply as I am constantly changing between them.

As much as I am enjoying your nipples, we both know this is only the appetizer...and we are definitely ready for the main course. Shorts/pants and underwear come off in record time, leaving us both quite naked. Your hand moves to my cock, finding it hard. My finger slip inside your pussy, finding it already wet. I slide 2 fingers inside you and you gasp - a mix of surprise and pleasure. I stroke my fingers in and out a few times, then take them out. We can both see your copious juices coating them. I seductively lick them while staring into your eyes. You take my hand and lick my fingers as well, then kiss me deeply while placing my cock at the entrance to your pussy.

You rise on your toes and I bend at the knees to be able to take you right there at the door. There are no preliminaries, as when I thrust into you you take me to the hilt on the first stroke. We both moan deeply with the first thrust. Staring into each other's eyes again, we do not need to speak but can share the feelings and emotions this physical link between us can create. Slowly I pull out and gently slide back inside you. You are doing the same...as much as you can with your back against the door. Very quickly our slow pace becomes an urgent coupling. We desire to share the ultimate bond between two people in love. I am thrusting into you for all I am worth, each stroke sending ripples of pleasure through our entire bodies. We are both panting with the effort. I know I will not last long, but want us to share our pleasure together. On the verge, I thrust into you as quickly as I can. Finally I cannot hold back any longer as my orgasm rips through me. The feeling of my cock exploding deep inside you is the final push you need to fall over the edge as well and I can feel your pussy clenching to hold my pulsating cock in place.

As we slowly come down from our orgasmic high, we can both feel the aftereffects on the other, with your pussy rhythmically squeezing my cock - milking the last of the cum from me. We continue to hold each other as our breathing returns to some semblance of normality. Then looking into each other's eyes, we again continue to be in synch as we both say "I love you!" together.