A Quick Stop for Tea and Fisting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zev95
Zev95
1,573 Followers

Then Jenny touched her from the left as Vastra kissed her from the right—just a soothing caress down her cheek but Clara wanted to moan—Vastra wouldn't let her, her tongue was fixed in Clara's mouth like a snake's fangs. Clara just had to moan into Vastra's lips as those clever, coarse, worker's hands slid over her chest, fingertips tweaking her nipples, and over her stomach, and into the well-maintained hair covering her sex, and atop her clit.

Clara broke free of Vastra just long enough to exclaim "Oh fuck!" at the small circles that sped over her clit like tiny race cars.

"Language, dear," Vastra chided.

"Said the woman having a three-way."

"I prefer ménage à trois. And you're the one who works with children. You must be in the habit of using proper language, even when a lesbian slut such as my wife is about to slip two fingers into your wet pussy."

That was the only warning Clara received. Two callused fingers slid into her, and easily at that. Clara moaned, desperately horny. The penetration was everything she'd hoped for, as good as the best sex her flat in London had seen—but she wanted more.

"Oh my, she is loose!" Jenny cried, a fangy grin spreading on her face. "Did you see that? Two whole fingers in like a knife through butter! Makes Donna look like a virgin, she does. Wonder if she even felt it?"

"Oh, I do believe she felt it." Vastra ran a coldblooded finger over Clara's granite nipple, atop a breast that was heaving with need. "But let's give her three, shall we?"

"Yes ma'am," Jenny said, as obediently as if she were going to fetch the mail for Vastra, then she drew out her two fingers only to slam three back in.

Clara groaned with strangled pleasure, Vastra holding her tight to keep her from flying right off the bed. She thrust her hips as much as she could with Vastra restraining her. Soon, Jenny had to hold Clara down with her free hand as well. Vastra was too surprised by Clara's reaction to do more than watch as Jenny roughly plowed the time traveler with three stiffened fingers until she felt Clara clench at last on her digits—the first sign of tightness she'd encountered.

"Oy! She came! Without permission!"

Vastra smiled fondly at Jenny. "My love, Clara is our guest. She can come as much as she wishes. She needn't ask permission."

Jenny lowered her head, muttering something about fairness. Vastra just nodded lovingly, knowing that having to ask for double-digit orgasms was not so heavy a burden.

"That was magical!" Clara exclaimed when she'd come down, Jenny's fingers still in her, drawing out and back in with almost lovingly slow movements. It felt amazing. She'd have to remember that for the next time she used her dildo. Perhaps she wouldn't even pull up her sheets. "Oh yes, that was simply the best!"

"Was? Past-tense?" Vastra deployed another of her superior smiles, this one magnanimous. "Clara, we're not done fucking you. We haven't even found how loose you truly are. Jenny, four fingers I should think."

"Four!" Clara said with the flavor of a curse, thinking that if being fucked by three fingers had been that, then four would be... a little intimidating, actually.

There was no time for thought. Jenny's fingers, pinky and all, slid in. There was no pain, just shockingly intense pleasure. Clara's breasts heaved like billows, daring anyone to try and grab their furiously oscillating contours as Clara humped back and forth to fuck herself on Jenny's willing fingers.

Vastra took the challenge, gripping Clara's left breast in her whole hand, the cold-blooded flesh of her palm like an ice cube on Clara's already stiff nipple. Clara wailed her thankfulness to her two lovers, ending in the only congratulation they cared about—another stiff tug at Jenny's fingers as Clara burst into orgasm.

"Felt it that time!" Jenny reported. She looked up at Clara with a fierce grin, even as her mistress's fingers tapered off Clara's slowing breast. "This end of you certainly has seen a lot of business, hasn't it?"

"No more than usual," Clara said defensively. Dildos didn't count, did they? She did use them about once a week; twice if she was in a good mood, three times if she was in a bad mood, four times if she'd been on a date, five times if one of the Winchesters took his shirt off on the week's Supernatural, six times if she went on a trip with the Doctor, okay, seven times, eight tops. Unless it was nine.

"No more than usual!" Jenny giggled like she'd taken a fresh hit of hashish, a lark. "Where are you from, the 51st century?"

"Use your whole hand," Vastra ordered, "there's a girl."

"Your—" Clara started, but Jenny was already sliding her four fingers back and forth. Sudden nervousness had Clara tensing up—she'd been fingered before, by man-hands, so she was no stranger to a healthy bit of touch and go, but fisting? That was—that was something sluts did!

"Settle down," Jenny said, looking up at Clara now with the same calm warmth that Vastra was stroking Clara's sides. Each relaxing her, soothing her. "Just get comfortable. Trust me, Vastra's much tighter than you and she can take my fist twice a week. My hands are really quite small."

That was not reassuring, not as Clara was squirming around, trying to find some position in which having a fist in her pussy wasn't a daunting prospect. Jenny waited patiently, until Vastra's smoothing pressure on Clara's skin took hold, and the time traveler settled down against the bed. Now her head was in Vastra's lap, and the Silurian was petting her hair sweetly.

"The fist, Ms. Flint," Vastra said formally.

Jenny gently prodded the top of Clara's labia with her thumb, flicking at her clit to make it better for her. "This'll feel a bit weird, but it's just you knowing you've got a whole hand up your cunt. Nothing untoward. I dare say you've had bigger!"

"Where? At a donkey show?"

"I'm not one to judge, miss."

"Jenny," Vastra said impatiently. "She's taken four fingers in half as many minutes. I do believe she can handle the fist of a small human female."

"I am not small, I am petite!" Jenny protested. "Look, my great big human hand is probably going to rip her open now!"

"Wait, wha—" Clara started to say, as Jenny rapidly but carefully slid her last digit in, hand curving into a phallic shape. But it wasn't painful. It was intense. Good. Jenny's hand was sucked in almost to the wrist, Clara's body proving very welcoming indeed.

"Oh, sorry, sorry!" Jenny said, hand still, realizing what she's done. "I just thought, you being so loose and all—sorry miss, I should've told you! It'll hurt for just a tidge, but then it's going to start to feel real good."

"Keep going!" Clara groaned.

"Whasit?"

"Don't stop! Keep going!" Having four fingers inside her had been overwhelming. Five was indescribable. Clara could barely speak except to beg for more, and thankfully Jenny complied, relieving Clara of even that small duty.

Clara moaned and moaned, her fuse rapidly burning down, and she felt herself tighten at Jenny's fist like she meant to pull it inside her for all time. During her orgasm, it was a real, physical pressure inside her, something she felt even through unimaginable pleasure, and she felt acutely possessive of that leaden weight in her cunt. Especially since Jenny, bless her soul, kept thrusting while Clara came back down.

"Oh, miss," she was saying. "Oh, miss, look at you." Clara's pussy was spread wide before her invading hand, the clit stood up proud and tall, sweat glossing her body like a mist of perfume, a wonderful breathlessness parting her lips and animating her cleavage. She was a picture of sensuality, a masterpiece.

Vastra began a series of teasing kisses as Clara tried to breathe through the pleasure she'd just felt. Clara's neck strained upwards for more, but Vastra drew back, only willing to part with tiny butterfly kisses to Clara's face and throat. Clara wondered if this was something reserved for the marriage.

"I think she wants some more," Vastra said, when Clara had once more caught her breath.

Clara nodded without thinking, then thought. "I'm full. Filled up. There can't be anymore, can there?"

"Oh, you precious girl. There's always a little more."

Vastra finally gave Clara her kiss, long and passionate, but somehow restrained—distant from those she shared with Jenny. Then she slid down Clara's body to join her wife between the teacher's well-spread legs.

"Mmm," Vastra keened, practically licking her lips as she observed Clara's equally well-spread pussy for herself. Then her tongue did flick out, tasting the air, the heat and fragrant perfume coming off Clara's sex and around Jenny's hand. "Yes. I do think there's room for me as well."

"I'll say! Her muff must be half and again as big as mine!"

Clara let loose an affronted gasp at Jenny's rudeness that had Madame Vastra rushing to her guest's defense. "So are her tits," Vastra observed archly.

"More than a handful's a waste," Jenny replied in a snide voice. But she looked up at Clara apologetically, realizing the offense she'd caused. "Sorry, miss. There's nothing to be ashamed about... I mean, there's no sense in keeping yourself tight for some man."

"I like men," Clara said.

"After tonight, you'll like us more."

Vastra teased Clara's opening, running her finger both over Jenny's wet wrist and around Clara's stretched labia. Despite Clara's proven looseness, they went slow and cautiously, following Vastra's lead. They took turns nipping at Clara's engorged clit, bringing Clara to a relaxed, dream-like orgasm. She'd become used to the solid presence within her, the ebb and flow its pleasure brought her.

"My turn," Vastra said softly, rubbing her finger faster now beside Clara's wrist, gently prying at the entry she'd chosen. Jenny kissed Clara's thigh as her wife went in, finger pumping slowly, an inch, then two, then all the way in.

Clara's mouth fell open, stricken. That she felt. Its newness, the fact that it made six fingers inside her, kept the pleasure of her latest orgasm swirling through her.

"Let us defer to Clara's judgment," Vastra said, "seeing as double-fisting is a ways beyond even our experimenting."

"Wise decision, m'lady," Jenny agreed with a quick kiss to her wife. "Clara, are you ready for another? Let's see if you can take two fists at once!"

Clara nodded as vigorously as she could manage, though even she wasn't sure if she was responding to the prospect of another finger or that of having both women inside her at once.

"Don't think she can speak, the poor dear," Vastra said. "Still, that was plainly a nod..." With painful slowness, a second finger slipped inside. Vastra seemed to grow colder the more heated Clara got, so in her more-than-overheated pussy, the Silurian's fingers were a blessed chill.

Jenny was beside herself with lust, face buried in Vastra's neck, sucking hard on the thin, delicate scales there that she knew brought Vastra such pleasure. But her eyes were fixed on Clara's open pussy as a third finger teased her sex. Awaiting its turn.

"Another?" Vastra asked as politely as a hostess offering a guest another lump of sugar in their tea. A nod from Clara and it was three fingers, one fist.

As an objective, non-human scientist, it could be said that Vastra knew human anatomy better than Clara knew herself. So it was not much of a surprise that she found Clara's G-spot, fully ninety-nine years before Earth science would be aware of it.

Her orgasm nearly propelled Clara off the bed, but her hostesses were too well-mannered to allow that. They held her down in practiced unison. Donna had been much stronger.

"Another?" Vastra asked solicitously.

Clara could not have known whether she was referring to another finger or another orgasm like the one she had just received. Either way, she gave a stiff nod and then four fingers were alongside Jenny's fist. Now it felt somewhat uncomfortable, a bit squirm-inducing—a feeling the Clara of twenty-four hours prior would've predicted as coming when she'd taken three fingers, let alone nine. But travel does broaden many things. As do fourteen-inches dildos, like the one Clara kept under her bed.

"Nod," Vastra said, now an order, and Clara did just that. Openly begging to be double-fisted.

With a spot of pride, Vastra tucked her thumb against her palm to push her entire hand against Clara's now-gushing pussy.

Jenny frantically kissing Clara's leg, willing her to open up for her mistress. "Relax, miss. Don't clench. There's a good girl." She watched, in disbelief that she wouldn't give a giant monster or a futuristic hologram, as Vastra's fingers curled ever so slightly to fit in beside Jenny's own fist.

Clara's breathing keened raggedly, her eyes bulging, the cords standing out in her throat as she finally said to herself that this, this was what sex was supposed to feel like. Not the dutiful rolls with boyfriends, not the frustrating dissatisfaction of solo sessions, but this push, racing and unhurried at the same time, toward being consumed by one's own pleasure. Then Vastra pushed past the ring of muscle that had kept her out up to that point.

Now it hurt, though not nearly as much as Clara would've thought if you'd asked her to imagine being fisted by two women. She felt tears collecting in her eyes, teeth biting into her lip hard enough to draw blood, but Jenny's thumb was dragging across her clit every time she moved it and Vastra's scaly knuckles rubbed against her g-spot like the tide eroding a rock. The pleasure made the pain into nothing.

"We did it!" Jenny cried, ecstatic that they'd actually managed to double-fist a woman who, that day prior, had not even let a man finger her ass.

She was not as ecstatic as Clara, though.

"Well done, Clara. You took it all. I didn't know you had it in you, though you certainly do now." Jenny laughed at her mistress's joke, then Vastra mused, "There's just one thing left."

Jenny hummed questioningly.

"A kiss."

Jenny knew exactly what she had in mind. The married couple inclined their heads to each other, though their lips did not meet. Rather, they met around Clara's inflamed clit, Clara feeling every iota of passion they held for each other on the most sensitive place on her body, and she found her voice as she arched off the bed, this time with no one to hold her down.

Her scream was still echoing through the chamber when she found herself upside-down and halfway off the bed, though her lower half was still topping the mattress and, thankfully, within arm's reach of Vastra and Jenny.

"Think we've gone and ruined her, ma'am," Jenny said, trying hard not to sound pleased with herself.

"Jenny—" Vastra said warningly.

"Sorry, miss!" Jenny looked down at Clara. "It's just even I need a bit more of a warm-up before I can take it past the wrist. I'm nearly up to my elbow inside you! Don't know if you'll be able to even feel a man after this, like them as you may."

"Jenny," Vastra chided once more. "That's not how vaginas work."

"If you say so, ma'am." Jenny bit her lip. "Then, I suppose there's no harm in doubling up on her cunt a little more?"

Below them, Clara nodded enthusiastically.

Half an hour, and countless orgasms later, they'd finally pulled Clara back up to the bed so that each could suck on one of her bountiful breasts, forearms now buried in her gaping cunt, moving in and out in tandem to churn her belly. It was then that Vastra recalled that, though they'd started all this with the simple, innocent intention of opening Clara up for a Silurian tongue-fucking (also the name of a rather nice drink on Rigel V), they'd never actually gotten around to it.

And so, wagering that Clara would nod her head for just about anything (correct) and that she loved surprises (also correct), Vastra maneuvered Clara onto her side, used her free hand to spread open her wonderfully svelte asscheeks, and placed her mouth at her virgin asshole.

She was considerate enough to lick once, for lubrication beyond the gushing orgasms that had already leaked down there, before she slipped Clara the tongue.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK, DOCTOR, FUCK!" Clara screamed in mere seconds, Jenny watching in aroused fascination as she practically defied physics, she jerked so hard. The maid's hand was trapped by the tightening of Clara's walls, and she mirrored her wife in licking at Clara's entrance to help her ride our her orgasm.

Not that anything could help Clara. Finally, at long last, she was filled up completely. The pleasure was too much, as was the pain, and when she closed her eyes, she saw something very much like the time vortex. She screamed and covered Vastra's arm, Jenny's arm, the bedspread, and her own legs in her climax--

And never an ounce of fakery.

She just hoped they'd recorded it.

When Clara unclenched, Jenny very carefully tugged her hand out from inside her. Vastra followed, even slower. She enjoyed humans' warmth, particularly that of their interior. So exotic. When her green hand was out, she flexed her fingers with an eye for whether they were broken. No such misfortune had occurred, despite Clara's best efforts. Although, she did note that not a scale from her shoulder down had avoided Clara's arousal.

She and Jenny linked arms and licked each other's hands clean of said wetness, in the manner of a couple sharing a toast. It was perhaps not a crime for a couple to be so enamored of each other, but still, Vastra felt a touch embarrassed when she finally turned to regard Clara.

Fortunately, in the wake of no longer having any overwhelming ecstasy to experience, her body had simply shut down, leaving Clara bent over the side of the bed, ass in the air, head landed on one of the many pillows that had been knocked from the pull-down bed.

Beside Vastra, Jenny was blushing like she hadn't since the first two dozen orgasms of their relationship. Now even she felt embarrassed by how truly depraved the sex had become. But it was mixed with fondness toward the slender brunette they had entertained for the night, who the two now pulled up onto the bed and tucked in, her unready body utterly worn out.

Pulling a silk sheet majestically over all three of them, and placing herself carefully within arm's reach of Clara as she took Jenny to her breast, Vastra felt like she'd just had a full shedding. "You know, I dare say she's still a little hung-up on the Doctor."

"Well, we did our best," Jenny mollified. "And they'd make a good couple. Where else should a Time Lord go but into a TARDIS?" Vastra raised a questioning eyebrow. "After tonight, I think our Clara is most definitely bigger on the inside."

Zev95
Zev95
1,573 Followers
12