A Quickie

Story Info
MILF gives lover a smoky treat.
2.4k words
4.5
72.2k
17
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zrob
zrob
534 Followers

ONE

He had watched the woman sitting alone at the bar for nearly an hour. Several young men had bought her drinks and tried to engage her in conversation, but they had all met the same fate. With a gorgeous smile, she had graciously acknowledged their obvious interest but politely declined their company. A petite woman with long, blonde hair hanging straight past her shoulders, he could see that she had a tiny waist and killer legs. She was wearing a white long-sleeved off-the-shoulder tee over top of a short, tan back-pleated skirt that clung tightly to her shapely ass. Her breasts were perky and firm and her bare shoulders were smooth and muscular. Her legs were crossed, her skirt sliding high up her luscious thigh, and she was wearing a pair of bronze, metallic slingback platforms with 4-inch heels. Even from his vantage point, he could see her lips glistening in a cinnamon shade and her blue eyes were set against a dark, smoky make-up. Thinking that he had waited long enough, he pushed back from his table and stood up, making his way towards her.

She had noticed the young man watching her earlier in the evening. He was nearly half her forty-six years and just over six feet tall with broad shoulders and a thick chest. His long-sleeved blue-striped shirt was untucked and hung flat across his taut belly, his muscular thighs and ass pushed snugly against his jeans and he moved like an athlete as he worked his way through the crowd. He had grayish blue eyes, a square jaw and his blonde hair was cut close to his scalp.

She smiled brightly as he approached. She was used to the attention she received from young men and loved playing the cougar. A pack of Virginia Slims Menthol 120's laid on the bar in front of her and as she reached for a cigarette, he grabbed a book of matches from an empty ashtray. She removed one of the long, white cigarettes and brought it slowly to her wetly shining lips. She leaned forward slightly, bringing its tip to the flame of the match he had struck, her hand gently resting on his. She drew deeply and exhaled a thin stream, blowing out the match, her gorgeous eyes locked onto his. He noticed her nipples pushing against the thin material of shirt and the gentle swell of her perky breasts.

"The bartender thinks you might need some help . . . He said you haven't paid for a drink since you've been here and he's afraid you might be low on cash."

She laughed "No . . . I've got plenty of money, but he is right. I haven't had to pay for a single drink in this place." She leaned closer to the young man and added, in mock seriousness, "Everyone is soooo nice here!" her eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Are you waiting for someone" he asked eyeing the brightly glittering diamonds in her wedding bands, "maybe . . . your husband?"

She raised both her eyebrows at that "No , I'm not waiting on my husband. He would certainly be suprised to find me here! I'm in town for a conference, and I needed some "me" time."

"Well, you'd better be careful. This place has got a bit of a reputation."

"A reputation for what?" she asked.

"Aahhh . . . kind of a meat market . . . you know . . . a place to maybe hook-up."

She looked around in comic suprise, leaning even closer to him she whispered "You mean . . . there are young men . . . in here . . . trying to get me into bed?!"

He grinned at her "I'm afraid that's true."

Her hand slid slowly, but firmly up his thick thigh muscle before lightly running her fingers along the outline of his thick package pressing against his jeans.

"Young men . . . Like you?" her eyes smoldering.

With that she began to rub his fat crotch, oblivious to the others standing nearby in the crowded bar.

He leaned closely to her ear and whispered " I think we'd better get out of here!"

She took a long drag off her cigarette and raising her chin exhaled a plume towards the ceiling before stabbing it out.

Grabbing her things from the bar she replied " Yes . . . We'd better!!"

He took her hand and led her through the crowd, more than a few young men giving him the eye wondering what he had done differently to convince the sexy older woman to leave with him.

He led her half-way down the block before directing her into a darkened doorway. Her arms went up around his broad shoulders pulling the young man down to her eager lips. They kissed passionately, their tongues dancing, their mouths opening and closing in unision. One of his hands crept under her tight skirt to cup one of her firm ass cheeks, pulling her hard against him. She could feel his engorged cock pressed against her belly and her hands slid down to cradle the side of his face as she sucked on the tongue that was probing her mouth.

She was breathing heavily when she finally pulled away from his luscious lips. "Jesus . . . You sure waited long enough. I about left with that last guy. He was a hottie!"

"Sounds like a win -win for me!" Steve laughed and pulled Randi back into his strong embrace, kissing her hard on the mouth. The two had been lovers for several years and although she was nearly twice his age, the gorgeous MILF excited him like none of his other partners. Randi would oftentimes describe for Steve her other romantic trysts when they got together. He was not jealous in the least and loved the fact that she was so slutty.

Her husband and two children were back in Ohio and Randi was in Chicago for a trade show. This was their last night together and she had agreed to dress up and let Steve watch as other men tried to pick her up. She was suprised at how horny she had gotten and enjoyed the game immensely.

She kissed him again, her tongue darting into his warm mouth. "Baby, you'd better get me back to your place or, I swear to god, I will fuck you right here!!!"

TWO

Later, back at his condo, Steve lifted himself on one elbow and watched Randi pad into his bedroom. After a long, luxurious session with his older lover, which ended as it typically did, with him fucking her doggie-style while gripping her tight little ass, Randi whipping her long hair around screaming any number of profanities, she had rolled naked out of the bed and walked into his bathroom to clean up. When she returned, she had slipped into a short, black lace baby-doll with a slide slit exposing a slender thigh. She had brushed her hair, which hung straight down over her shoulders, and re-applied the dark, smoky make-up around her big, blue eyes.

As she approached the bed, and Steve sat up against he headboard, he noticed that she was carrying a tube of lip gloss along with the distinctive green and white hard-pack containing her cigarettes. She smiled lewdly when she noted that Steve recognized what she had in mind, the excitement clear on his face as he swung around to sit on the edge of the bed.

Randi put her lip gloss and cigarettes on the bedside table as Steve stood over her. Looking down hungrily into her deep blue eyes, he pulled her close and kissed her, his cock already stiffening in anticipation. Placing her tiny hands on his smooth, thick chest, she gently pushed away from his embrace and reached for her lip gloss. Never taking her eyes off her lover's, Randi slowly applied a thick layer of dark red gloss to her luscious lips with the thin applicator brush. When she finished, she reached over his broad shoulders and pulled him to her for a quick, but deep, kiss, her tongue only briefly sliding over his.

Her eyes burned with lust as she flipped the top of the hard-pack and slowly removed one of the long, white cigarettes and brought it to her wetly shining lips. She cupped a tiny gold lighter in her hands and lit her cigarette, taking a deep drag. Turning her head slightly, she exhaled a thin stream over Steve's shoulder and then knelt in front of him.

She took his, now, rock hard cock into both of her hands and gently kissed its bulbous head, leaving a thin smear of red gloss. She then dropped her jaw and took his long shaft lovingly into her warm, wet mouth. Randi was able to take him briefly down into her throat before pulling her lips away with a loud pop. She looked up at Steve from her knees and took another slow draw from the long cigarette. She lifted her cock towards her mouth with her free hand and exhaled directly onto its engorged head before, once again, taking him back into her warm, smoky mouth, her head bobbing rhythmically. She licked slowly down the length of his thick shaft and lifted his cock into the air, tickling his ball sack with her tongue. Pushing her head even further between his legs, Randi sucked one of his balls into her mouth while gently stroking his cock with the hand holding her cigarette.

Steve began to groan when after sucking his other nut, he felt the tip of her tongue licking the area between his ass and balls. Moments later, her tongue began a slow trek back up his long shaft before swirling around the head of his cock. Holding his cock and cigarette in the same hand, Randi took another deep drag before taking him back into her mouth in a cloud of smoke. She knew what her young lover liked and he never lasted long when she gave him a smoky blow-job. She knew it conjured up a memory from his youth and she eagerly indulged his fetish as often as she could. Steve had showed her a web-site that he frequented and by studying a charming, drop-dead beautiful model name Violet, his favorite, she had worked on her technique wanting to thrill him in every way he could imagine.

Randi placed her tiny hands on his muscular thighs and began fucking his cock with her face, a low moan building deep in her throat. Steve held the back of her head, his breathing labored.

"AAAAaaaahhhhh! Fuck Baby! You are such a little slut! Jesus . . . That feels so good! Suck my cock Baby!! Suck it!!"

Randi could tell by experience that he was getting close so she pulled away and sat back on her heels, her cigarette held up near her face. Steve kept one hand on the back of her head and began furiously jacking his hard shaft with the other. Randi opened her mouth, her tongue slightly extended over her lower lip. Steve's body tensed "AAAAAAaaaaaaahhhhhh . . .FUCK!!" he spat.

The first jet of cum splattered on Randi's forehead, the next over one eye, before Steve was able to direct the next several thick ropes into her waiting mouth. Randi leaned forward, just taking the head of his cock into her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as he sucked on him. Steve's cock jerked again and again , her performance driving him nearly insane as it typically did. As his orgasm began to wane, he opened his eyes to find the lovely MILF looking up at him, his cock still in her loving mouth, her beautiful blue eyes flashing.

She ran her tongue around the thick head of his cock and then gave him little kisses all up and down his shaft before planting a loud, sloppy one on his thick helmet. Steve sat back on the side of his bed as Randi rose to her feet, her face flushed and sticky with his seed. She took a last drag of her cigarette and crushed it out.

"I guess I'd better get cleaned up!" she smiled "Again!!!"

THREE

Later, Randi was lying naked in Steve's arms, her head lying on his deep, smooth chest, a french-manicured finger tracing the outline of one of his nipples as he gently stroked her slender thigh. They were talking about her oldest, Jake, who was a senior in high school. His hard work in the classroom and on the football field had paid off and he had some interest from several colleges in the midwest.

"Why doesn't he check out Northwestern." Steve suggested, being a alumnus. "They could use some help on defense. Plus, you'd have one more excuse to get up here more often."

"My husband might wonder why I wouldn't want him to come along . . .you know!"

"Good point." Steve conceded, feeling a little stupid.

He smiled playfully, then added, "You'll have a whole new set of teammates to choose from!"

Looking down, he saw Randi break out into a grin, her hand sliding down over his six-pack to begin slowly stroke his cock.

"Good point!" she replied. She had told Steve about sleeping with a couple of her son's teammates from high school, a story he always found erotic.

"Shonda's still trying to convince me to get the two of us together with those boys. She really is such a slut!"

Steve raised one eyebrow and looked down at the sexy wife and mother stroking his cock.

"SHE'S really a slut?" he asked incredulously.

Randi laughed long and hard and then glanced at the clock-radio.

"Baby, you have to get me to the airport. But I think we've got time for a quickie!" she said as she rolled over onto her back.

Steve knelt between her outstretched legs and slowly slid his cock into her warm, already wet, tunnel. Randi settled comfortably beneath him and began to gently roll her hips in response to his thrusts.

Steve kissed her briefly, their lips smacking, then asked:

"When have I ever . . ." he kissed her gently again "given you anything . . ." his tongue darted between her wetly shining lips "that even remotely resembled a 'quickie'!"

He kissed her deeply as he continued to drive his long, thick cock into her clean-shaven slit. Randi groaned and broke their kiss, pulling his face down over her shoulder, her eyes shut, panting with lust, a contented smile on her lips.

"MMMMmmmmm!" she purred "Good point!" moving urgently under her young lover.

zrob
zrob
534 Followers