A Quickie

Story Info
A visit to an anonymous pvc clad nurse.
1.8k words
3.87
26.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knock on the door of the smart townhouse, and it opens quickly. I don't see anyone but enter and the door is closed behind me. I turn and see you waiting for my approval. You are smartly dressed, or at least on the outside. The tight, white nurses uniform was your idea, your own suggestion, a need to dress up and take yourself out of your own identity. However, you know it remains my choice as to how we proceed, and you tilt your head as if asking for approval.

I nod, and ask you to lead me to the room we will use for our game. You walk ahead of me, the high white heels clicking on the tiles before we reach the carpet of what turns out to be the lounge. I watch carefully for signs that you have done as I asked, and it appears you have. The white nylon disappears under the hem of the tight, white PVC dress, a mock uniform that is there to turn you and me on as much as it is anything to do with the health service. Your walking reveals glimpses of stocking tops, another order met. You stop and turn, and ask me if I am ready for the check-up. I nod, and you motion me to the lounger, prepared in the middle of the room with a clean white sheet and pillow.

You approach me and ask me to take off my shoes and socks. Your hands reach out and undo my belt, sliding my chinos down to reveal my boxers, already tenting at the thought of what is to come. The shorts are quickly removed and my cock springs free, hard already and waiting for your close attention. However, you turn me round and lean me forward. Your hands roam around my firm cheeks and start to part them. I feel something warm and slippery run down between them, and your finger starts to tease insistently at my rear hole. I tense slightly, I have never had anything there but I agreed to hand over just this one part of our 'game'. You talk to me, seductively promising me the best check-up I have ever had. I need to relax you tell me and I start to as something harder probes at my hole. Slowly but surely I feel you press something between my parted cheeks, filling me completely. I cannot believe I could be stretched that much, and say so, even as it settle into place, the widest part now snugly inside my ass leaving me feeling full and oddly aroused. You turn me around and tell me its only a little one, before moving me towards the lounger. I lie down, all the time aware of the very full ass as I await your ministrations, acutely aware of your body as you come closer. The tight PVC dress strains over your breasts, nipples poking at the shiny fabric and visibly hard and aroused. You reach over and start to stroke my thighs, making me spread my legs and expose my cock and balls to you. Your hands lift and inspect my hard cock, standing it straight up before lowering it slowly down and moving back to stroking the soft flesh of my inner thigh. I am getting harder now, the almost purple head straining and beginning to leak a little pre-cum.

You reach for something behind you, and quietly but seductively tell me not to worry, this is just to help you get a better 'feel' for the problem. You cover my cock in something I can't see but feels so slick and sexy. Your hands begin to slide all over my throbbing flesh, slickly covering my balls as you slide them around. My cock is gripped in one hand and a slow wank starts, up and down, tugging at the foreskin and making me writhe and arch with pleasure. I reach out and stroke you firm ass through the tight white PVC of your skirt and you move closer to allow me better access. As you tease my cock gloriously to its full hardness I reach under the skirt and up towards your sex. Suspender straps distract me only momentarily as I reach my goal, not bothering to spend time arousing you but going straight for my goal. Your mound is bare, shaven smooth and I revel in the slickness of it, using your flowing juices to coat it and slide my fingers over and around the naked hood of your clit.

You grip me hard, and say that you have to take a much closer inspection to ensure its all in working order. Your head sinks to my groin and your lips slowly envelop the tip of my cock. Suction on the end draws a gasp from my lips, and all thought of playing you is gone as you pull more and more of my hard flesh into your waiting mouth. I can feel your teeth grazing at the underside of my cock's head, and your tongue bathing my whole length in your saliva. The head of my cock reaches your throat and stops, your mouth full of my hard flesh and I don't know how much longer I can hold on. You breathe slowly and ease my cock further into your throat, breathing through your nose as you take all of my length into your mouth, my balls lodged against your chin. Diving up and down now, you start to wank me with your mouth and hands, as my cock slides out you hand slips around the base, twisting it before taking the full length back deep into you. Its not long before I start to tense up and you pull and suck harder, using your teeth and tongue to graze and slide my orgasm from me. As you feel me tense up your hand reaches under and pulls at the flange of the plug, forcing the widest part to open my ass again. Almost unbelievably I spurt hard into your waiting throat, the force almost laying me flat back down as the first stream of cum leaves me. You swallow and suck more and more from me as I pulse into your mouth five or six times.

I lie back spent as you stand up. Not a drop spilled you say, and you seem to be in perfect working order. I smile and tell you I am glad that you have found it so, but I believe you missed an important part of the inspection for which you must receive admonishment. You raise an eyebrow as I stand up, but you have remembered our agreement. I take you over to the chair you have prepared and bend you over. The PVC stretches beautifully and sexily over your ass, but I want these cheeks bare. I lift the fabric, revealing your tight pale flesh, ready to receive your punishment. I lightly stroke your ass, tease your rear hole with the briefest of touches over its puckered entrance before dipping my hands between your thighs and sinking a finger between your fleshy, soaking wet cunt lips. You groan, and wriggle to get my finger further in but I move it away, trailing the juices back towards your ass.... perhaps later, I say, remembering how good it felt to have my rear hole filled.

Your breasts are hanging free in their white confines, bra-less under the PVC fabric as I asked. Undoing the zip a little I force them out and leave them exposed, nipples hard as bullets pointing down at the ground. I tug on one, and you let out a sharp cry, which quickly turns into a moan of delight. From the bag you have provided for me I find the whip. You know its there, you know what its for but still I see a little shiver as you hear me taking it out. You selected it, knowing it would be used on your ass, but the realisation is setting in that the time has arrived. What you are not prepared for is... Whooosh, you draw breath in as the first clip takes hold of your nipple, a simple bulldog clip but very effective and surprising. You settle down as the pain recedes to a dull ache and your nipple becomes sensitive to every move of your full breast. I quickly clip on the second and before you have time to get comfortable bring the leather whip lightly down onto your upturned ass cheeks.

Swish, the fifteen strands of red leather spread out over your pale flesh, leaving a little trail of red marks and making you draw breath. You don't know where to feel, to look, to enjoy - the pain you crave is taunting your flesh yet your juices are flowing to your cunt lips. I swish again, this time a little harder and am rewarded with a sharp intake of breath as you feel the leather bite a little more. Settling down into a slow rhythm, I bring the whip down on all of your cheeks, slowly covering them with blows and raising the flesh into red stripes as the leather bites in. Nothing too hard, but enough to get the blood coursing and the mind wondering when it will end. You are moaning now, the pain is pleasure for you and each hit is now touching flesh that has already received many sharp cracks of the leather. You start to shake, and your head drops as a low moan comes from your lips. Your orgasm is approaching without any help from me, just the slap of leather on your upturned cheeks and the pull of the clips. Ah yes, the clips I remember and reach around to tug at one. You cry out but almost in surprise as the orgasm you crave gets nearer. I bring the whip cracking down on your ass cheeks once more, tug again at the nipples and as you start to writhe I plunge my now raging cock into your dripping folds of perfect flesh, sinking it to the hilt and filling your cunt with its hard, ridged flesh. Your surprise is complete and your orgasm is almost instant as I pound against the tortured flesh of your ass cheeks. Slapping the red welts as I thrust in and out you tense and cry, your body is wracked with the pleasure as you convulse into your glorious relief.

As you come down I take off the first clip and you cry out again as the blood rushes back to your tortured nipple. I take off the second clip when you have recovered from the first and then slip out of your slick, steaming cunt, juices appearing sexily between the puffy well used cunt lips. I haven't cum, but I am hard and I just wonder if you are ready for something new... I move my cock in front of your lips, the hard flesh is shiny with the juices from your excited love tube.. will you take it and take me again?????