A Quickie with My Sleeping Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Sleep sex with sister - part 1
1.3k words
4.24
262.1k
226
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers

All characters indulging in sexual acts are of legal age.

My younger sister came home late from a party one night, showered and went to bed. It was hot and humid. I knew she wouldn't wear much to sleep in and I hoped she'd sleep on top of the sheet with no covers. I'd sneaked in many times before to try to see her tits or pussy, with limited success, but often just the hint of a nipple or the curve between her legs was enough to send me off to my own bed to jerk off.

We're the same age, 18, but not twins. Poor mum had us eleven months apart. Everybody told us my dad was an asshole and thankfully he died when I was three.

Janine had just turned 18 and this was only the third time mum had let her go to parties where booze was served. But Janine didn't drink much anyway, except I think this time she'd had a bit more than usual.

After waiting long enough to make sure she was asleep, I took my trusty mini-torch and sneaked in. As I'd hoped, she was on top of the covers, laying on her stomach as she often did. She wore a thin, light-coloured cotton nighty that came to her upper thighs. She snored lightly. Probably a bit drunk, I thought - she never snored, so I felt bolder.

Janine is five feet 9, with curly brown hair to her shoulders and fair skin. She's a little plump, so her raised butt was round and enticing. Sneaking quietly to the foot of her bed, I was delighted to see partly-open legs. Being a little thick, they were touching from mid-thigh up but my torch showed me she wore no underpants: I could see her bare bottom cheeks.

This was already a good night, but it was to get way better. Feeling sure that Janine was a little drunk, I lifted the hem of her nighty and there it was; a puffy little pussy, nestled between her fleshy thighs, and best of all it was entirely smooth, as if she'd never had pubic hair at all. My cock throbbed and twitched, but I did not jerk off. I had other ideas.

Incited by lust, then and there I resolved to try to get my dick in her. Obviously I couldn't just lay on top and go for it. I needed a plan. I blew cool air on her pussy and was rewarded with a snort and slight parting of the thigh as she bent a leg. More pussy, more lust. I squeezed my cock through my boxers, then just simply took them off. I had no need for them this night.

Kneeling between her knees, I froze as the bed creaked, but Janine didn't stir. I lowered myself on both arms until my cock brushed her outer lips. Her heat drew me further into lust, so I pushed gently. Straight away I was past her outer lips, in her warmth, but she was only moist and the friction stopped me. My virginal mind leaped to an idea. The stuff that coated my cock when I wanked was slippery. So I pulled back my foreskin, rubbed gently, and was rewarded with a few millimeters more of warm pussy.

Perhaps the humid night helped, perhaps my sister had started an erotic dream. Whatever it was, she became wetter and I was able to get half my seven inches inside.

She moved, and I froze. She muttered something inaudibly, shifted her butt and in doing so pushed back at my engorged cock causing most of the rest of it to disappear inside her. Frozen in fear, I waited for a few seconds, but soon my lust overcame the fear and I became aware of the wet heat inside my sister.

There she was, face down on her bed, with me holding my torso off her with my dick in her pussy. If she woke up, or if my mum happened to come in and check -- she still did sometimes -- there was no defence against what I was doing. So I just did it.

Gently, so gently I pushed forwards. As I sank fully in those warm folds I gasped, but I was so turned on that I almost didn't care if she woke up.

In seconds, my thoughts and deeds brought me to the edge. I didn't even need to thrust: Wow she's tight! And wet. And hot in there. My first pussy! My first fuck. It's so much better than... anything. Ever. Oh fuck I can feel her cunt! And my cock is burning so much. Oh shit. I'm gonna cum. I'm inside my sister's cunt and I'm nearly...

Then my heart skipped a beat as I realised I hadn't planned for this. Was I going to cum in my own sister? Maybe get her pregnant? If I jizzed outside her it'll be pretty fucking obvious! But it had got out of my control. I was cumming and I suddenly didn't care.

I pulled out just as the first spurts started, unloading my ropes on her pussy lips and butt, some falling onto the sheet below her glistening pussy. Pulse after pulse, hot and gooey, until I was spent. I congratulated myself on my achievement, then reality bit hard. I'd just shot all over my sister and she was gonna notice. What to do?

I knew sometimes if I jizzed on myself it would dry on a night like this, perhaps even the sheet would dry, but what if she woke in the next few hours?

I thought the few drops on the sheet would be OK. Maybe she'd think it was her own sweat. As gently as I could, like a thief covering his tracks I spread the goo with my hand. It was easy to coat Janine's butt with a thin layer of cum, but I'd dumped most of it on her pussy lips.

Putting a finger in there, I intended to scoop jizz out and wipe it on myself. Janine's reaction changed my plan.

Not knowing where to find a clitoris, I stumbled on the discovery by accident. The wet coating of my cum served as a lube as my finger glided over it, and my sister cooed in her sleep and opened her legs some more. I lost my fear and it was replaced with youthful experimentation. I touched the spot again. Nothing, until I moved it -- there -- and Janine gave a "mmfh" in her sleep followed by a sigh. This was too cool! Not only was I spreading the evidence of my incestuous invasion, I was turning her on! Without a care, I slipped my hand into her wetness. Curling my middle and ring fingers, I penetrated where my cock had just been and waited.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly at first, my sister pushed back at my hand. I was sure she was still asleep. Shit, if she woke and saw her brother fingering her she'd go apeshit. Of course she was asleep! But I didn't care. Janine's hips rose slightly. She wasn't bucking at my invading fingers, more like a push-and-squeeze from her cunt. I was grinning like a mad cat.

I hoped I'd wiped away my own creamy stuff by now, because I was going to see if I could make my sleeping sister get off. I'd never seen a girl orgasm before, even though I'd tried to get Sally Hawthorn off in the back seat of her dad's car once.

By now, Janine was breathing heavily. I knew nothing about pleasuring a girl so I got a delightful surprise when she stopped breathing, gripped my fingers internally, and moaned in her sleep.

Is she gonna...Oh man!...I'm making my sister cum! She's super-wet now! I can feel it.. She just came!

Without knowing why, I just let her waves wash over until she settled, breathing more normally. My fingers slipped out, and I practically ran back to my bedroom.

That night I jerked off twice. And once more in the morning. All I thought about was the fact that I'd fucked my sister and fingered her to orgasm. If I was lucky, tonight would be a hot one too.

NobbySon
NobbySon
2,270 Followers