A Quiet Day at the Office Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman learns the price of making mistakes.
2.8k words
4.41
76k
19

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 05/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, you have done it again and you know it. You have been making mistakes all week and you know that from my previous statements, they will not be tolerated. Your mind is racing with thoughts of anxiety. If you could reverse your actions, you would. You know I have some form of punishment in store for you as you stand before my desk. But, you're not sure what. You sense that your reprimand is serious due to fact that it is being done while everyone else is at lunch and that you were ordered to lock the door.

The silence is torturous for you and a clear indication that I have something planned for you. I see you squirm nervously in your crisp blouse, short skirt and high heels. You steal glances from the floor to my eyes, hoping that I will reveal my true intentions.

But I reveal nothing. I am focused and hard. You have pissed me off for the last time and it is time for you to learn your place in my world. And what I have planned for you is not for public consumption. Strictly behind closed doors kind off stuff.

"Strip," I say calmly to you.

You hesitate for the briefest of moments. "If you are not out of those clothes by the time I count to ten. You will be very sorry, young lady. One, two..."

Now, I know that it takes some women forever to get dressed, but it is a well known fact that a highly motivated woman can remove her clothes in a flash because by the time I reached ten, you are completed naked and standing before me.

I command you to kneel and you quickly drop to your knees. I smile to myself. You are learning so fast. I move from behind my desk and cross to the comfortable sofa that adorns my luxurious office.

"On all fours, bitch and crawl over to me, " I order as I sit down. Your movements are quick and moments later you are before me. I tell you to remain on all fours but to spread your knees as far apart as you can. You do as you are told and then I instruct you to place your forehead on the carpet and place your arms behind your back.

I know you feel so unbelievably vulnerable in this position. I know that you can't believe that you are doing this. Exposing yourself to me so wantonly. I know that yesterday, you would have never admitted that you were capable of such behavior. You always prided yourself on your propriety. You always felt so superior to those slutty friends of yours. Oh, if only they could see you now. In this position, waiting only to be commanded.

But, I have known, I have always known this about you. And I have been only waiting for the appropriate time to bring it out of you.

I know you feel my eyes upon you. You feel your pulse begin to race and that ever familiar feeling in deep down in the pit of your stomach. You feel the frenetic sensation your blood racing to your sex. No, it is not possible, this could not be turning you on. But yes, oh yes, you can feel the wetness starting to form between your legs.

"The position you are now in is called "Worship, " I say to you. "Do you understand?"

I get no response from you and so I sit down on the sofa and in one swift motion bring my bare hand down hard on your exposed ass cheek. I strike you with such force that a red hand print forms on your smooth skin. You let out a scream from the blow.

"Do you understand?" I repeat.

"Yes, Mr. Williams, I understand," you cry out, as your wetness increases.

I strike you again with the same force on the other cheek and say, "Yes, Master. You will address me as Master until I say otherwise. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master, I understand," you blurt out so quickly that I think you even surprise yourself.

"When I give you the command, "Worship," you will, without hesitation, drop to and assume this position. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes Master, I understand," you reply succinctly.

"Very good, slut. Now stay in that position until I return."

"Yes, Master."

I get up and move across the room. You hear me open up the small wooden cabinet that sits in the corner of my office. I know you are dying to know what I am up to and what I have in store for you. You are tempted to raise your head up and sneak a peak, but you know that if you are caught your punishment will be even more severe than what you are already going to receive. The though of being punished causes an increase in the tantalizing wetness between your legs. You are also soooooo very tempted to slip a finger or two into your cunt and pleasure yourself.

But, you do not. Your hands remain where they are. I ordered you to maintain this position and you are determined not to disobey me, Your desire to please me overtakes your desire to pleasure yourself.

But this isn't like you, you keep telling yourself. You do not act this way. But, you can't help it.

God, you can't believe how turned on you are right now... it's as if you are incapable of turning off a faucet... and the more you think about it, the wetter you become. You can feel your juices running out of your pussy and down your thighs. You know that your lips are glistening and you can feel your clit becoming more and more swollen.

"Oh, my God, " you say to yourself. "I want to cum so badly..."

You hear me return and sit back down on the sofa. You feel your heart begins to beat faster. I can almost hear it. Your heart feels as though it is going to explode out out your chest. I come over to you and tell you to rise up but remain on your knees. You do as you are told and position yourself on your knees, your arms still folded behind your back.

I instruct you to keep your eyes down unless ordered not to. You respond with your now familiar, "Yes, Master." I marvel how easy the words seems to flow off your lips.

Due to the fact that your eyes are looking at the floor, you cannot see what I have brought for you... but I know that you are so very anxious to discover what I have in store for you. I place the tray on the sofa and order you to raise your eyes.

You do so immediately, and although you do look into my eyes first, you cannot resist the temptation on sneaking a glance at the items on the tray. I see your eyes grow wide and your mouth open slightly when you see the following... a riding crop, a wooden paddle, a ball gag, a bottle of lube and a butt plug. You behold the "toys" with wonderment as if it was Christmas morning. But it is the last item that holds your most profound and sublime attention. Lying next to everything else on the tray is a collar and leash. You focus on it with a marked reverence when I pick and hold it up. I then order you to lower your eyes once again.

"This collar is a symbol of ownership," I inform you as I snap it in place around your pretty neck. "As long as you wear it you are my property. In fact, from this moment on, whenever you hear the word "collar," you will stop what you are doing, fetch it and bring it to me immediately. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I nod my approve as I attach the leash to the collar's ring.

"Worship," I say. And you drop your forehead to the floor.

"Very good slut. You are showing remarkable promise."

"Thank you, Master."

I bring my right hand down on your body and begin to caress you. I massage your ass with my hand and then bring my hand around and between your legs and finger your wet pussy. A low, almost guttural moan escapes through your lips.

"My, my, my... what a wet little pussy my slut has. Are you enjoying this, slut? Does my little slut whore like being a slave?"

You do not want to admit this out loud, but you cannot help yourself. "Yes, Master. Please use my slut whore body as you wish. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I have made and ask only that you punish me as you see fit. I exist only for you. To serve you."

I smile a wicked smile. You have excepted your fate. I remove my hand and pick up the bottle of lube. I apply some to my fingers and bring my now slick fingers to your ass. I slowly tease your opening. I gently massage your ass, occasionally slipping one and then two fingers inside you. You moan softly at their penetration. Soon, I have three fingers inside your ass and I am finger fucking your back door. You are moaning louder and groaning and begging me for release. I reach underneath you and begin to play with your extremely swollen clit. I take you to the edge of climax several times, but I always stop short of letting you achieve an orgasm. I bring you to such a frenzied state that soon you are screaming and pleading to cum.

I tell you that if you don't learn to control yourself, I will be forced to slap the ball gag on you, You promise that you will be good, but say that it is so difficult and that you want to cum so very badly. You confess that you will do anything if I will just let you cum.

I grin and say that I know you will, you little slut. And with that I lube up your ass some more and then reach for the butt plug. I apply some lube to the plug and place it at the opening of your anus. I slowly start to push the nasty toy inside you. It slides in remarkably easy. All the preparation payed off as the widest part of the plug pops over your sphincter and locks into place. It looks so fucking good stuck in your ass.

I reach down and pick up the riding crop. I trace the tip of the crop over your body. Over your arms and your back. Over the backs of your thighs and finally your ass.

"I am going to whip you now slut," I announce to you. "You need to understand that I will not tolerate mistakes. You will count the blows and thank me for each one. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"You will not let the butt plug slip out of your ass. It is there to remind you of your place. To remind you of my control over you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

I tell you then, if the plug so much as slips one inch out of your ass, I will add ten lashes for every inch. And with that I bring the riding crop down on your ass checks.

"One, thank you Master."

I raise the crop high in the air and bring it down on the opposite cheek.

"Two," you cry out. "Thank you, Master."

I continue to rain blows down on the ass. I go back and forth, striking you on your right cheek and then your left. I then switch to the wooden paddle and give you several more smacks on your very red behind.

Finally, when I feel you have served your punishment and I need some release of my own, I stop. I stand and tell you to rise and kneel before me. You comply and I can see that your eyes are wet and tears are running down your cheeks. I tell you to remove my pants. First you remove my shoes and then you reach up and unbutton my pants and slide the zipper down. You slide my pants down and reveal my stiff, throbbing cock. As I strip off my shirt, you take my pants completely off. I stand before you, my cock hard and sticking straight out from my body.

"Suck my cock," I tell you. And in a flash your warm mouth and tongue is surrounding my dick. You attack my cock like it is the last meal you will ever have. You swirl your tongue around the head and run your lips up and down the shaft. You then take my entire length all the way down your throat. You are fucking amazing.

You remove your mouth from my cock and when you do I tell you to look up at me. You obey and gaze up at me with your big, beautiful eyes. I then tell you to look at me while you slowly take the entire length of my cock down your throat. You bring your lips up to my cock and surround the head with them. You slowly and seductively swallow my ever so hard cock all the way down until the whole thing is all the way inside your mouth. I then order you to keep looking at me as you keep it in your mouth and buried to the root.

"That is where you belong now," I say looking deep into your eyes. "On your knees before me and your mouth stuff full of my cock."

I then tell you to return to sucking my cock. And when I can't take any more I push you off me. I reach down and pull you to your feet. I kiss you deeply and ask you if you would now like to cum.

"Oh yes, Master, let me cum. Please, please Master let me cum," you cry.

I kiss you deeply again and then lead you over to my large oak desk. With the butt plug still stuck deep in your ass, I bend you over it. I push your legs apart with my feet. I tell you that you have permission to cum once I am all the way inside you. But, I repeat again, not to let the butt plug slip out. With my hard cock in hand, I enter your dripping wet cunt with one swift thrust.

Once inside you, I grab onto your hips and start fucking you long and hard. I pound your pussy relentlessly as I slap your ass. You scream and moan with pleasure and ecstasy. No one has ever fuck you like this. Almost primeval, like an animal. No one has ever used you like this. You are simply a device, a toy for my pleasure. You love it, you know it is wrong, you shouldn't be enjoying this act. But you can't help it. You have found your place. You are a slut and a whore. But you take pride in the realization that you are my slut and my whore. You know now that you belong to me.

And so, when you can no longer hold back any longer, you throw your head back and scream out as you cum harder than you ever have in your life. I continue to thrust inside you and then I pull out of your pussy and flip you around. I push you back onto the desk and put your legs over my shoulders. I slam my cock back inside you and continue to fuck you forcefully. I continue my assault on your sex until you have cum again.

I pound and pound into you until I reach the point of no return. I pull out of you and order you to get on your knees and open your mouth. You follow my orders immediately and present yourself before me. I stroke my cock and explode into mouth and on your face. I shower you with a copious amount of my cum. When I am finished I tell you to clean off my cock and so still with my cum on your face you take my cock back in your mouth and clean me off. When I am satisfied with your work, I pull my cock out of your mouth and look down at you.

"Get dress and go clean yourself up, you fucking slut," I say and start to walk off. Then I turn back and say, "You may remove your collar for now, but leave the butt plug in."

I walk toward my private bathroom. As I reach the door, I hear you say, "Yes, Master."