A Quiet Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled beatifically down at him as her tail slowly descended, headed directly for Max's weakened body. She slightly ruffled her wings as her tail struck like a stinger, stabbing Max through his back.

He flinched in expectation of pain, but felt only a warm sensation that penetrated his soul rather than his body. "Take my offering, pet. Become tied to me." Serena said with finality. "I will remake you. You will spread my corruption and you will LOVE it."

She began to glow slightly and Max felt as though a hose of pure bliss had been connected to his body, warmth beginning to fill him on a level more spiritual than he had thought possible. The area around them was illuminated as Max rose back off of the ground and floated in the air. His sheared spirit was first healed, then expanded with her Sin and he trembled in elation rather than fear. He felt his awareness expand and began to notice things he'd never noticed before: there were hundreds of insects around them that had gone to sleep for the winter, the trees themselves had a life force that stretched from wizened trunk to trunk.

Max noticed a new energy that seemed to permeate the air around them, one that he had never been able to sense before. He opened his Eye, somewhere between his physical eyes, seeing the world as connected streams of consciousness and energy from time immortal.

Physical changes began to take him too: his bones stretched and grew slightly, broadening his chest and giving him wider shoulders. His muscles expanded and tightened, cramping slightly and giving him the look of an amateur lifter. Max's cock lengthened and thickened into something that would be out of place in a porn video, almost too big for a normal woman to handle.

Less visible changes took place too. He grew organs that would secrete pheromones to make him smell irresistible and that made his cum completely addictive. Max's balls were now capable of producing semen at a ridiculous level, and drinking too much of it had an intoxicating effect on anyone unfortunate enough to get a load of it.

He began to feel hot, too hot. His awareness stretched further through the forest until it began to notice signatures of energy in first the nearby city, then the county. Max's body began to shake violently and he felt as though he might burst.

"It's too much." he said, "I...I can't take this."

The flow of energy was immediately cut off and Max crumpled to the forest floor. He landed on all fours, quickly righting himself with the aid of his newly developed body. A feeling overrode everything that he had experienced in the last few hours, one that he could not ignore: hunger. A growl emerged from his throat as he rapidly glanced around, hoping to pick up a scent of something to sate this growing hunger.

"I know what you seek, pet." she said to Max in a voice that cut through the ravenous feeling that consumed him. "You're a lot like me now. Your kind might call it an incubus, but you will see that you are so much more."

He fell to his knees at her address, realizing that he was bonded to her more closely than any mortal ever could be to another mortal. Max felt the wrongness in his adoration, he HATED this demon bitch that had bested him, but he knew that he belonged to her on a base level.

And she had what he needed. Or at least would teach him how to get it.

"Come, fledgling. We have a lot to talk about before I take you on your first hunt."