A Quiet Night At Home

Story Info
sclabh services Mistress to orgasm.
1.5k words
4.4
16.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sclabh
sclabh
11 Followers

I returned from work about four hours later than normal. Every so often I had to work an extra half shift because of manpower issues. By way of introduction, I am sclabh, a female slave, collared and owned by Ms. Brigit O'Toole. During the day I am a Police Officer working a patrol car in an affluent suburb. Once off-duty, my real life begins. Mistress Brigit is about eight years older than then me at age 32. At 5'9" and armed with a body that is the product of hours of gym work, She turns heads wherever She goes. Her greatest attraction is Her red hair and green eyes that draw you in, highlight Her perfect breasts and just bore holes into your soul. I on the other hand have short blonde hair cut in acceptable police fashion and am three inches shorter but also a gym rat.

Arriving home I begin my protocol. I remove all my clothing on the breezeway, knock and enter the house. Mistress had decided that it was more of a burden on Her to have to come to the door and allow me entry than was worth it. The new practice was for me to knock and announce, enter and find Mistress Brigit. At that point, kneeling I would wait for permission to enter the room she was in.

Mistress was reading and had the TV on for background as She absently motioned me to Her side. Mistress was wearing a sleeveless tee and powder blue panties. They were not sexy lingerie or lifestyle clothes but rather sexy everyday wear. I knelt up next to Her chair with my hands lock behind my neck and my knees slightly more apart than my shoulders. Mistress turned a page and lightly grabbed my left nipple. She just rolled it between Her fingers and thumb as slow electrical currents traveled to my cunt.

Before Ms. Brigit, I hated that word, now I had a cunt and was a cunt to be used for my Mistress' pleasure and entertainment. These thoughts of course made my stomach begin that "flip flop" feeling of the slut that I was. Mistress largely ignored my plight as my desire became a boil. I managed to maintain my silence and position, knowing that any misstep on my part could lead to one of Mistress's punishment sessions.

Reading my mind, as only She could do, She reached over and retrieved two clothes pins. These were of course attached to my nipples, causing more lightning bolts to strike my cunt. Mistress again turned a page and continued reading and would occasionally flick at one of the clothes pins.

"Sweetie, to take your little mind off your poor tits, pleases kiss my feet."

"Yes, Mistress--thank-you Mistress."

I crawled around to the front of the chair and slowly touched began to lick the crack between Mistress Brigit's big toe and second toe. I ran my tongue over the tip of each toe before settling the big toe and drawing it into my mouth. I treated it like a small chubby penis. I sucked the entire toe into my mouth rolling my tongue around it as I went. Slowly releasing the toe, I then took the other four toes in my mouth. I heard a small gasp from Mistress and the book being placed on the table. I continued to work Mistress Brigit's foot as She skillfully used Her feet to roll me on my back. In this position She began to shove Her toes into my mouth while Her other foot began to flick at the clothes pins. Flames were shooting from my nipples and cunt as Mistress continued to assault the clothes pins. She removed Her foot from my mouth and put it on my neck, pressing down slightly but firmly.

"Who controls your life?"

"You do Mistress"

"Of course I do, get up here and remove my panties."

Yes Mistress."

I knelt up, removed Mistress Brigit's panties and placed my hands behind my neck. Her pussy was wet and inviting but my training overcame any desires and I held position. Mistress stood, grabbed my collar and began walking to the bedroom. I half crawled and was dragged by Her side. At the bed, Mistress released Her grasp on my collar and in a sweeping motion removed Her top. Standing over me, Her pussy was highlighted by a manicured "V", like an arrow head pointing to clit. I, of course, resumed kneeling.

Mistress got onto the bed and ordered me to kneel on the bed near the foot board. After a quick reposition, I knelt between Mistress Brigit's open legs trying to maintain proper composure. My cunt was dripping, my clit felt like a little volcano and my nipples were painfully numb.

"Slowly, very slowly, lick my clit."

I didn't even answer, but lowered myself into Mistress Brigit's pussy and let the tip of my tongue touch Her clit. I was rewarded by an audible gasp. I slowly circled Mistress Brigit's clit with the point of my tongue and ever so lightly brushed Her clit. I built the pace up in slow stages, gauging my Mistress's responses, Her pleasure was my pleasure. I was slowly building Her to orgasm as I gently sucked Her clit between my teeth.

"Gently and respectfully insert one finger."

I continued to suck and lick as I took my index finger and slid it into Mistress Brigit slowly and carefully. I could hear Her breath, ragged and irregular as I rotated my finger in search of Her special spot. I realized that as I licked and fingered this Goddess, I was slowly humping Her bed. I tried to concentrate on Mistress Brigit's pussy and ignore my own needs. Mistress was now moaning as I picked up the pace, judging that I could now become the aggressor. I began to suck Her clit harder and harder as slurping sound filled the room. My finger continued to rotate in Her pussy as Ms. Brigit began to moan louder and louder.

With a massive grunt, Mistress came on my hand and face, filling my mouth with Her juices. I slurped up what I could, concentrating on Her pleasure more than anything else. I continued to slowly suck and lick until She recovered and ordered me to kneel up.

Mistress hair was askew, matted in places, wild in other places with that glazed, "I just got fucked" look. I was in heaven pleasing this Goddess.

"Get the small toy."

"Yes Mistress."

I hurried to the dresser retrieving a small vibrator making sure not turn my back on Mistress. This was another protocol, when in the same room as Mistress; my back was never to be turned toward Mistress unless directed.

Returning, I extended the vibe open handed to Mistress. The small distance from the bed to the dresser and back had awakened my aching tits and nipples. The clothes pins were still attached and doing their jobs. Mistress took the toy and ordered me back on the bed in a kneeling position.

Mistress also knelt up on the bed facing me as I held position with knees spread and hands behind my neck. Mistress leaned into me and began probing my mouth with Her tongue. Love sounds began escaping my mouth as Her tongue rolled over mine. Training kept me respectful and prevented me from attacking Her mouth my tongue. My body was on fire as I fought to control my building orgasm.

My left nipple exploded as Mistress removed the clothes pin and blood surged back into it. I let out a primeval scream that filled that echoed through the bedroom. Mistress never stopped probing my mouth as She put the vibrator on my naked nipple. Pain and pleasure merged as more and more surges shot into my cunt.

Mistress Bridget's tongue never stopped the assault on my mouth as She deftly slid the vibrator onto my clit. My body was shaking as my cunt began to spasm into orgasm. I had to cum and couldn't; not yet.

I reluctantly moved my head back and screamed "Mistress, my it please cum? Please..."

"Cum my little slut!" was the beautiful response.

The orgasm hit like a nuclear bomb, I began to shake and could no longer hold my position.

"C...C...Cum...." was all I could shout.

This is another in the chronicles of sclabh (Irish for slave). Sclabh is a 24 year old female police officer leading an off duty life as a slave of Ms Brigit O'Toole.

Mistress reached for my right nipple and released it from the clothes pin's grasp, I screamed and moaned and screamed as I spewed juices down my legs and all over Mistress' thighs.

A second wave shot through my body as Mistress turned the vibe on high and lightly touched my already engorged clit as I fell on my side panting.

"Thank-You Mistress!" was all I could repeat as I fell into a post orgasmic trance of numbness. Mistress patted my head as I lay panting and lifeless from the most powerful orgasm I had yet experienced.

I must have remained motionless for ten minutes as Mistress gently caressed my face and neck. Gently She grasped my collar and pulled me between Her now open legs, She just smiled, pointed and handed me the vibrator.

sclabh
sclabh
11 Followers