A Quiet Night In

Story Info
Master gives restrained sub what she wants.
1.7k words
3.87
28.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He touched my face gently, tracing away from the corner of my eye to the corner of my mouth. I closed my eyes as his hand felt my lips, and then rested on my cheek. "You are pretty," he said.

"Thankyou."

"Excuse me?" He sounded upset, and looked at me sternly.

I corrected myself: "Thankyou, master."

He jerked his head up in a brief nod. "Better." He looked at me critically, his eyes fumbling down over my skin. "I want you to stand." I did so, and he looked at me fully. He wasn't ashamed of watching my breasts as I breathed; he had no reason to be. He stood and slowly circled the bed, so he was beside me. I didn't move. He walked around me, examining every part, stopping directly behind me.

His fingertips trickled down my bare sides and I shivered. His hands stopped and remained on my waist. "Remove your bra." I did so, with his hands still on me, touching me. He then it in one hand and put it aside.

For a moment we stood, him directly behind me with his hands on my hips now. Gently, he pushed me toward the bed. "Lie across the bed." I lay down silently. There was a small mound in the sheets, pre-placed pillows stomach to raise me from the bed slightly.

The clamps felt cold as he locked them around my ankles. When he came around to the front of me I could see his bare legs; he had taken his trousers off. He knelt slowly, giving me a glimpse of his cock; I couldn't look without asking. He cuffed my hands, also, to the bed, and then blindfolded me. "No peaking. I know you do, and you're a very naughty girl."

"I am sorry."

"We'll see what happens to bad girls."

I gasped slightly, more in excitement than fear. I lay spread-eagle, my flimsy lace panties becoming damper; I felt so exposed, and at once complete and secure with him.

For a moment, there were vague noises of movement as he unpacked what he needed and prepared. He never liked to get his equipment too ready until I was ready, so there was no way I could see what he had in store for me. I felt the bed move under his wait, and knew he was beside me.

His hands flickered along me once more, down my back. I shuddered, and I knew I was getting wetter. My breathing was becoming loud and, in part, gasps. He touched the insides of my legs, tracing my calves. Then he stopped.

There was a pause, so long, it seemed, that I wondered where he was. I heard nothing but my own breaths, and felt no change. Then there was a cold rip as he tore one side of my panties. "You do wear such silly little things."

"Yes, master," I barely managed to say.

"Pardon?"

"Yes, Master!" I cried as he tore the other side. "I would change them if they displease you, master!"

"I know you would," he said as one finger slid over the crotch of the terrible, broken panties. "You're wet." I nodded sharply. "Very wet."

"Is it wicked of me?"

I felt his finger move down between my butt cheeks and lift away the ruined cloth. "No." I felt his tongue flick between my legs, tasting the wetness. "Not at all," he said, with a tone of approval.

He sat up slightly; I could feel his weight shift on the bed. "Do you know what I like, my rose?" I tried to tell him no, I didn't know, but as I went to speak the words were torn from me by a sharp, pleasant pain as he spanked me, once on each cheek. "I like..." he hit again. "...nice..." Smack! "...round..." Smack! "...reddened..." Smack! "...bottoms." Smack! "And this is for being bad." Smack! Smack! Smack!

I gasped. Waves of pain, surprise and pleasure washed over me. "You have a most delicious bottom, when it's lovely and red. And it feels so warm." He reached forward, underneath me, grabbed my already erect nipple and twisted it between his fingers. "Do you like pain?"

"A little, master. I like to please you."

"Do you like this?" he asked, twisting the other nipple.

"It feels different. I like it sometimes."

"Gooooood." His hand slithered back down my side and toward my glowing ass. The flesh felt hot and sore. As he ran his fingers over the red areas, I squirmed a little. He paused, and then continued toward my pussy.

He circled my pussy and I quivered, pushing myself slightly down toward his hand. Again I felt his hand cross my ass, spanking each of my cheeks twice. "That's very impolite. Be more patient, my rose."

"I'm sorry, master."

He took his hand from my ass and held his fingers just at the edge of my cunt for an instant. Suddenly, he entered me and his fingers became a flurry of movement. I writhed against his touch and moaned, and he hushed me. "You're so excitable; we have all night."

His hand was removed, and he put it in front of me. "Taste yourself."

I lapped at his fingers hungrily. With his other hand, he had reached for one of his toys. He tan the dildo down my back and between the cheeks of my butt, and then into me, pumping it in and out and round as I sucked on his fingers. Only a little of the taste of my cunt remained, but I liked his fingers and nibbled them suggestively, hoping to encourage this treat he was allowing me.

I came quickly, and wished I had lasted longer. He moaned with pleasure. "I like how you cum," he declared. "Lick this clean and you might get a treat." He put the dildo in my mouth and I cleaned it. It tasted so strongly of my cum; I had never tasted that until that day. With his hand, he held it steady while it was in my mouth. "Suck on it. Show me how you give head like a good little slave."

I sucked on it and I licked it, trying to show him as best as I could, until he pulled it out. "You are so rude."

"Yes, master."

"You need something...more..." His voice simply drifted away and I wondered what he had planned. I felt a hand inside me again and moaned, "Thankyou, master." It quaked and twisted, writhing within me. I could feel my juices flowing. I was so horny. He moaned in pleasure, replacing his hand with a thick vibrator. He fucked me with it for a moment, and then switched it on. Gently at first, it shook within me, then he etched up the pulsation step by step until it was nearly on full. But I knew it wasn't, and I knew he could do so much more. And he left me with it.

I felt the head of my master's penis brush my lips. I opened my mouth to take it twice, and each time he moved it away from my reach. I wanted to taste him so badly. I wanted to please him. My tongue reached out and found nothing as he teased me. I closed my mouth again; he rubbed the head against my lips and around my mouth.

He waited, rubbing himself against me, until the next time I moaned. The vibrations inside me were becoming too much. As I opened my mouth wide, his hot cock squashed my cries. He thrust it deep twice, then edged out a little way, letting me suck on him.

As my body began to shudder with the increasing pleasure of the vibrator, he grabbed a handful of my hair and got a steady hold on my head so he could fuck my face.

Through his thrusts, I managed to moan and squirm, and I came. He pulled himself from me for a moment, letting go of my hair. I sagged down onto the cold mattress. I could still feel his thick vibrator inside me. He turned it up, and it shook harshly against the walls of my cunt. I was tired, but I wanted more. I wanted it so badly, and he knew it. It shook inside me for a moment, and I lay in peace, enjoying it.

Through the glowing heat of my tender ass, I felt a cold relief as he rubbed some kind of lube around my asshole, and then, inside it. I moaned quietly and squirmed, and he knew I loved it. He took his finger away, and put inside me a butt plug. It sat comfortably, and I could feel the two toys clashing through the thin membrane between my full pussy and my butt.

As I came near to cumming again, her turned the vibrator off and wedged a pillow between my legs for me to fuck myself against. It slowed me down, but I was still tingling all over and gasping hoarsely for air. He lifted my chin again and forced his cock back into my throat, deeper than before. I opened my throat and let him fuck himself against my lips again. I tried hard to keep the pillow in place, but the leg restraints made it difficult as I rubbed the protruding ends of the vibrator and the butt plug against the soft fabric. The sensations pulsed through me and I almost couldn't stand it.

I came at last and quietened. He pulled out quickly, although not yet satisfied. I couldn't taste him, and although I wanted to I was too exhausted to say so; I knew he would have liked me to tell him that.

As I lay there, I choked on air as I struggled for more of it. I was breathless and tired, and hungry for more. My own juices and the lube he had used were mixing in a warm smear on the pillow; I could feel it against my thighs. He took the pillow away and spread my legs wide again. I was so horny, it wasn't hard to take the plug from my relaxed ass. He rubbed some more lube around, switched the vibrator for a larger one and turned it on.

As I squirmed, he grabbed my hips and held me still. He pushed me against the bed and buried his dick in my ass. He lay above me, still for a minute as he got used to the feeling of the vibrator next to him. "I like that quaking your tight, little pussy." And then he began to thrust.