A Quiet Night In

Story Info
A skinny boy-slave is restrained and forced to orgasm.
1.4k words
4.43
59.7k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could taste the rubber. It really was interesting, how when you took away a few senses, the others were so heightened. He could taste rubber from the ballgag, and the slight hint of the soap the gag had been washed in. He could feel the silk of the cloth blindfold over his eyes. He could feel the tile beneath his hands and knees, cold and unyielding.

She had led him to this spot in the room on all fours. Clasps, anchored in the floor, had closed over his ankles, and two cuffs separated by a metal bar held his knees apart. She had cuffed his hands and attached them to a chain that held them above his head. He was knelt, arms raised above his head as if in supplication. She liked him like that.

He had went to straighten, to sit back on his knees, but she held him in place with a gentle hand. A moment later he felt a bar settle against his shoulder blades, keeping him from rising just as his cuffed and upraised hands kept him from falling. He was immobile, not able to rise or fall.

She laughed in his ear, a tinkling sound, and nibbled at his lobe. He felt blood rush to his penis from that nibble, and knew that with the medicine she always gave him before their play sessions would keep that blood there, for hours if necessary. It made his body even more sensitive than the blindfold. He shuddered in anticipation, and felt her kneel next to him. "I thought we'd try something a little less involved tonight. How does that sound?"

It wasn't a real question, He knew he wasn't in any position to deny her anyway.

She rubbed her hands down his back, feeling his slim body, reaching and to his chest. She idly flicked the rings she had set into his nipples, and he felt something press against them, then tape being smoothed against his pectoral. Then on the other one, the same feeling. He heard a click, and grunted as the small vibrators came to life, jingling merrily against his rings and sending waves of sensation down his body. Instantly, his already erect penis became even harder.

Her hands trailed down his abs, and he felt a cold vibrator paced above his navel. It too clicked on, sending jolts down to his groin. Before he had a chance to consolidate the feeling, her hand grasped his shaft and he jerked against his restraints. She hummed delightedly at that, and placed a vibrator under his engorged glans, taping it neatly in place. Two more followed, on either side of the head, pressed firmly into the firm flesh. He waited for them to be switched on, but she just continued.

One more was placed behind his balls, nestled firmly in place. A steady hand ran over his ass, and she said, "So hairless and cute, like a girl's. I love it." She gave him a hard smack, and he felt one oiled finger slip inside.

This was nothing new to him; she had been playing with his ass almost as long as she had owned him. He felt pressure, and then a pop of pleasure as a vibrator was inserted. He could feel the wire trailing out, and she taped the controlling end to his upper thigh. Then another followed, and another. Five in total were slipped into his welcoming ass, so deep he fancied he could feel them in his stomach, separated from the vibrator on his navel by a tiny amount of flesh. Even though she still didn't turn the ones on his lower body on, the vibrators on his nipples and navel were driving him close.

She loved how easy and frequently her medicine made him cum. She told him, often.

"One more," she said. He felt more pressure, then something entered. It entered and didn't stop, pushing the vibrators deeper and deeper, until he closed around the widest part. He could feel the probe nestled firmly against his prostate, and the mere entry of it cause pre-cum to leak from his pendulous penis, weighed down by the vibrators.

"There," she said in his ear. "That's how I like to see my boy. Wired up like a slut. I'm going to leave you here, for hours. Just like this." She chuckled, then. "Well, no. I'll leave you like this."

As she said this, all the vibrators flicked on at once, and the plug started buzzing against his prostate.

It felt like he would rattle apart as lightning raced up and down his body. Instantly he orgasmed, as she knew he would. She had trained him over a time to cum from prostate stimulation alone, her favorite way for him to cum. It left him unfulfilled, only hornier as his body was flooded with the endorphins but never getting over the peak to release. He bucked against the air, trying to urge his orgasm on, but the restraints kept him from moving in any useful fashion.

He could feel the cum escape from him and splatter to the tile below. The moment passed, but he felt no relief. Instead, the sensations from the vibrators up and down his body were only heightened.

He groaned as he felt himself being built to another prostate orgasm, and she caught his chin in her hand. "You'll clean that up. And the rest." She kissed him, flicking her tongue over the gag to tease his lips. He instinctively leaned in, hoping for a taste of her, but his tongue was locked inside. "Have fun," she said wickedly, and he felt her go.

For the next few hours, or days, or years, he no longer knew, he sat there and whimpered as the vibrations turned his will to putty and ripped orgasm after orgasm from his body. Over and over again cum roped from his penis, splashing onto the tile below.

Finally, after so long that the orgasms had ceased to rip cum from his sweating, aching body, only leaving him with dry buckings and heavings of his lithe form captured in restraints, he felt the vibrations cease. Dreamlike, in a haze of endorphins and with the phantom vibrations still playing up and down his body he felt her hand on his blindfold. He looked up, drunk on pleasure, into her beautiful and scornful face. "You did well."

She moved, and he felt the bar across his back disappear. He tried to straighten, to sit back on his legs, but he was too drained, too exhausted. He hung from his hands, regardless of the pain from his tortured shoulders, his muscles jumping and shivering.

The vibrators were removed one by one from his nipples and navel, his perineum. The prostate massager was taken out, and one by one the internal vibrators. He felt oddly empty, then, hollow as a shell, when they were removed.

The vibrators on his still half-hard and sensitive penis were removed in one go, causing him to lurch from the pain of the tape being ripped off. The leg restraints disappeared. She lowered the chain and he slumped to the ground, hands still cuffed together.She lifted his head and removed the gag, his aching jaws finally relieved. Her gorgeous face was inches from his own, her sparkling eyes looking down, and her lips called to him. He lifted his head to press his lips against hers in a drunken motion.

Her slap wasn't hard, but it was sharp. "I told you, you will clean this up."

He looked down at the ground were a large puddle of his own cum lay, and without hesitation knelt, his tongue lapping up his own fluids. It was not the first time he had tasted himself, and he was experienced at cleaning his own cum from the floor. But his body betrayed him as he licked up the last droplets, and he collapsed into a spent heap.

She was there, and her gentle hands held his head. "Let me help." Her tongue flicked gently over his chin and lips, expertly gathering his cum, and she drew him into a deep kiss. His tongue mingled with her tongue and his own cum, a tender moment that could have lasted for all eternity. He could have drowned in her embrace, would have suffocated himself gladly for it to keep going.

She smiled, and placed a kiss on each brow, then each earlobe, then finally on each closed eye. "You are my slave, and I could not be more proud of you." She held him as he drifted off, exhausted, and with a belly full of his own cum.