A Quiet Summer Get Away Ch. 01

Story Info
Teens prepare for a peaceful trip to the mountains.
2.6k words
4.24
52.7k
24

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dramix91
dramix91
31 Followers

Doors flung open and the hallways were flooded with excited adolescent teens. The end of day bell had just rang. This one was special, however. It was the last one of the school year. Seniors had gone through graduation the night before, so today was just a formality. A chance to say their last farewells to teachers and give well wishes to other classmates. Most seniors were making plans to hang out with close friends over the summer before going their separate ways and attending different colleges.

Dan was rushing out of his AP Calc class hurrying to empty his locker.

"What's taking so long?" came a familiar voice, "I've been done for days."

Dan looked up to see his girlfriend leaning against a neighboring locker. Chloe Lowell was wearing tan shorts that just barely met the schools 'fingertip' policy. They showed off her long legs that were toned from years of marching band and track. She also had on a blue t-shirt that didn't show any cleavage but was tight enough to show off her flat stomach and 34B breasts. Her long brown hair was naturally straight, with one side tucked neatly behind her ear. She wasn't drop dead gorgeous, unless you asked Dan, but she was definitely very attractive in a 'cute girl next door' sort of way.

Dan remembered back to when he barely had the courage to talk to her. That had been four years ago of course. They met in marching band, during camp the summer before their freshman year of high school. He played the tenor sax and she played the alto. They started off as awkward friends, neither one having the confidence to admit their true feelings to the other. It wasn't until the middle of their sophomore year that they finally went out on a date. Ever since then, they've been inseparable. Now both were eighteen and were going to Penn State in the fall.

"Hey babe," Dan greeted her with a wide smile, "hold my backpack open please?"

She obliged and Dan quickly stuffed everything from his locker into his pack. He kissed her on the cheek to say thanks and they started walking to his car.

"I can't believe your parents are letting us use the cabin for two weeks," she said, "who can we bring along?"

Dan's family owned a cabin in upstate Pennsylvania, about three hours north of where they lived, outside a small town called Laporte. It was built by his grandparents and was since passed down to his parents. Dan and Chloe asked if they could use it for a while as a sort of relaxing get away before they both started preparing for college. They were both responsible and never broke any rules. Both were straight A students on honor roll with high GPA's. After a quick discussion his parents agreed. They had a few conditions like the typical no drugs, no alcohol, no one was to wander off in the woods alone, etc.., but then they also had a few that took Dan by surprise. In the likely event that the kids did drink, no one was to drive their vehicle, not even the ATV's, and they were allowed to invite up to six friends, no one under 18.

"Well Jason and Samantha work, but they could probably take a long weekend," Dan started thinking aloud. "Nate and Haley I'm sure would love it also."

Chloe thought for a second and looked worried. "I don't know if Haley's parents will go for it," she said, "they're really strict with her."

"I'll have my parents talk to them, they'll make it happen," Dan said comfortingly.

Dan and Chloe had a core group of friends. Nate, Haley, Jason, and Samantha, who everyone called Sam. All of them were couples. Dan and Jason had been friends since day one of kindergarten and when he started dating Sam a year ago she quickly became a close friend of Dan's too. Nate was Jason's twin brother, but looked nothing like him, and Chloe was best friends with his girlfriend Haley.

Jason was about 5'8" tall with a muscular body from working construction with Dan and his dad during each summer. He had short brown hair and greyish colored eyes. His girlfriend Sam was only about 2" shorter than he was and like a stereotypical ginger she had green eyes, freckles and pale skin. She was slim and from what Jason had told the other guys she had B cup breasts and a trimmed landing strip that matched her long wavy red hair.

Nate was a little bigger than the other guys, he was about the same height as his brother Jason, but was stockier, he wasn't fat by any standards. He had long wavy blonde hair, like you might see on a california surfer, and blue eyes. Jason would always bust on him, asking how he got lucky enough to land a girl like Haley. She was one of the best looking girls in the school. She had shoulder length dirty blonde hair that fit perfectly with her tanned skinned. Her eyes were a piercing blue and full lips. She had a fit body with small A cup breasts.

Chloe and Dan reached his car, threw their backpacks into the backseat and pulled out of the school. On the way to her house, Chloe called their four friends to invite them on the trip. As expected, Jason and Samantha would only be able to come up for a long weekend, where Nate and Haley would be coming up for the entire first week. Dan dropped his girlfriend off, and kissed her goodbye. They had a lot of packing to do over the weekend and decided not to make plans until the trip.

By the time Sunday night came around Dan was too excited to sleep. He decided he'd grab a hot shower so he'd have more time in the morning to load the car, plus hot showers tended to make him drowsy. Standing in his bathroom, he got undressed and stole a quick glance at the mirror before it steamed over. He stood about 5'10" and had short cut brown hair that matched his eyes. He looked down over his body with pride. He wasn't built like a football player, but he still had well defined muscles and even a slight six pack. His chest was naturally bare, but he had some hair around his naval that trailed down to his groin. The pubic hair around his 5.5" soft penis, a proud 8" hard, was trimmed short and his low hanging testicles were shaved. His legs were muscular, benefits of marching band and playing soccer since he was nine years old.

He jumped in the shower and went through a checklist of everything he needed to pack. Once he was sure he had everything he finished his shower, dried off, and dressed for bed. Walking out of the bathroom he was stopped by his father, David. Dave and his son looked identical and he could have passed for Dan's 45 year old twin.

"You should get to bed soon", Dave said, "Don't want to be tired for the drive. Is anyone else going with you?"

"Chloe is coming over in the morning," Dan started, the excitement echoing in his voice, "and we're meeting Nate and Haley on the way up."

"Jason and Sam can't go?" his father ask, seemingly disappointed.

Daves construction company employed both Dan and his best friend Jason for the last three summers. This summer, however, Jason got a part-time job as a waiter until he had to leave for his freshman year at Clemson.

"They'll be up friday afternoon, they have to work during the week." Dan said, "They're going to leave monday morning with Nate and Haley."

"Good, you'll have some alone time with Chloe then," his father said cheerfully.

Dave was a good father, who taught his son lessons from his experiences and mistakes when he was a teenager. By the time Dave himself was eighteen, he had already accumulated a decent amount of sexual partners. To put it plainly, he was a man-whore. He knew Dan and Chloe had fooled around, but suspected that was the extent of it. He trusted his son to take the right precautions when the moment came.

"Don't start dad", Dan said blushing.

"I'm not," Dave chuckled, "but I know with finals you two haven't spent much time together. Enjoy it."

"Definitely, I already have everything packed," Dan yawns, "just need to load the car."

"Good", Dave replied, "You have the fourwheeler keys?"

"Yep, just went through a quick mental checklist in the shower", Dan confirmed.

"Ok, make sure to say bye to your mom", Dave said, "I'll be at work by 4am, so I won't see you in the morning. Drive safe, call when you get there and check-in regularly."

With that he hugged his son and went off to bed. Dan went downstairs to find his mother. Wanda was sitting on the couch watching TV. Dan went over and kissed her on top of the head. They said their farewells and Dan reassured his mom that he had everything packed and ready to go. He left her to watch her show and went to bed. After setting his alarm he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

The annoying buzz of Dan's alarm went off at 5:30am. He sat up, stretching, and stepped out of bed. Going to the closet he was about to get dressed when he was startled by a knock on his door. Walking over in just the gym shorts he slept in he opened it.

"Hey you", he was greeted with a kiss, "figured I'd come over early and help you load the car."

Dan was expecting his mom to be on the other side of his door, but was pleasantly surprised when he saw it was Chloe.

"My mom let you in?" he asked.

"No, she's not home", Chloe answered, "must have had to work early. I used the keypad to the garage door."

Dan laughed and pulled his girlfriend in for a hug. She started giggling and took a few steps back.

"What's so funny?" Dan asked.

"Nice bulge," Chloe giggled, "did you just wake up?"

It took a few seconds to realize what she was talking about, but when he did Dan turned bright red. He tried adjusting himself but couldn't hide it.

"Forget it baby", Chloe laughed, "you're just too big."

Dan and Chloe had never had sex but they've done other things like hand jobs and oral. Without warning. Chloe reached down and grasped Dan's manhood through his shorts, rubbing it gently. She stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, probing his mouth with her tongue. Dan's breathing getting heavy, he wrapped his arms around Chloe and held her close, feeling up and down her back. He noticed she wasn't wearing a bra under her thin black tank top, making him wonder if she had panties on under her cut-off jean shorts. His dick getting harder at the thought of her going commando. She seemed to notice it, and decided to help her boyfriend out.

"We don't have long", she said, looking up at him.

She pulled his gym shorts down, his erection popping out in front of him. She was always amazed at the size of it. Like Dan, she was a virgin and never played around with a guy until she met him. She firmly grabbed the base of his shaft and slowly started pumping up and down. Gently, she pushed him down on the bed and kneeled over him, kissing him as she pumped away at his hard dick. She slowly kissed down his chest, then torso until she reached the top of his penis. She slowly licked his shaft from base to tip, sending shivers down his spine before she swallowed as much of him as she could. Dan shuddered and moaned, placing his hand on the back of her head, playing with her hair.

Chloe started playing with Dan's balls, massaging one at a time coaxing him to cum. Within a few minutes, he was done. After a couple groans he shot his semen deep into his girlfriend's throat. She was able to swallow most of it, the rest escaping her mouth and dripped onto his scrotum. Dan lay still, panting a little bit, trying to regain some energy.

Chloe crawled back up and laid down beside him, her arm over his chest. She passionately began kissing Dan, he could taste the salty residue of his semen inside her mouth and loved it. He rolled Chloe onto her back and began kissing her neck. Pulling her into a sitting position he pulled her shirt off and kissed down her chest until he reached her pert breasts. With his left hand he played with one of her nipples and serviced the other with his mouth, gently biting it sending shivers up her spine. He took his right hand and caressed the insides of her thighs, getting higher and higher with each stroke until he was rubbing her through her shorts.

Chloe began to breath heavily and as he continued to rub between her legs, he kissed down between her breasts, stopping to lick her belly button and stopped with he reached the top of her shorts. He quickly undid the button and had them pulled down, leaving her as naked as he was. He continued his kissing down to her thin landing strip, rubbing his nose in the soft hair and inhaling the sweet musky smell of his lover. He extended his tongue and licked her slit from the bottom to the top, not getting her clit.

Dan always enjoyed teasing her and building her up, and Chloe always appreciated that he'd take his time. Slowly he licked circles around her hard bud, still not making any contact with it. He wet two fingers with his own saliva and inserted them into her slowly and as deep as he could. She moaned and grasped the sheets. As he built up a steady pace with his fingers, he slowly and softly licked her clit. Chloe sat up and pulled Dan's head tighter into her as her climax began to build. After minutes of him pumping away with his fingers and sucking on her clit, she exploded into a flurry of pants, gasps and moans. Her juices rushing out of her, down her thighs, over her anus and into her crack. Dan tried to lick as much of it up as he could, loving the sweet taste. He continued licking her until she crashed back onto the bed in a sweaty, immobile pile. Dan crawled up and cuddled her, kissing her cheek as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Dan", Chloe said after half a minute, "I love you."

"I love you too, Chloe", Dan said smiling to himself.

After about ten minutes they both began to sit up and get dressed, not wanting to be late meeting their friends. They finished loading the car, and Dan was doing a last minute check to make sure he had everything. Haley closed the trunk to his car as he locked the front door of the house.

They climbed into Dan's Lancer and buckled their seat belts. Chloe grabbed his hand and smiled, looking into his eyes. Slowly she kissed him on the lips.

"I'm ready when you are," she said squeezing his hand tighter.

Dan put the car in gear with a big smile and drove off, both of them thinking about the two weeks ahead of them with great anticipation.

dramix91
dramix91
31 Followers