A(r)mbush Ch. 1

Story Info
A stripper's new 'hairy show'.
1.6k words
4.22
46.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
belab
belab
342 Followers

I work at a strip joint. The Club is located on a highway just off the interstate. Though I am not proud of my profession it pays well and the tips I collect by the end of the day are pretty generous. However it is difficult to keep oneself going meeting the same leery guys day in and day out. After I do my bit on the table and with the pole I offer myself for lap dances and though it is not very exciting I guess I have to make do.

My evening starts at nine and I normally reach there by 8. The other girls are normally there by then and Ted usually shaves our pussy in turns. He does my pussy every alternate day though he checks it when I get in and my underarms are done every evening. I am quite hirsute and by the time the next evening comes I have a stubble in my underarms. I like my shaved look, as it looks very neat and tidy. Steve my lover also likes me to keep my labia all neatly shaved.

When I got in Tom the owner called me in to his office. I had asked him for a few weeks off as my mother was moving to Florida and I wanted to help her out. I also had asked for a loan. I was hoping that he would agree and give me the much needed help. He was sitting on the table talking on he phone and he kissed me on he cheek saying that I would get both the loan and my vacation "Gee Tom thanks" I said. He then told me hat he has been getting some requests from some regular members of the club that they are getting hard of seeing only shaved women and that they needed to see some naturally hairy woman doing the show too. I told him that it wasn't a bad idea but added "I don't think there are many women in the business who stay hairy". He then said he too was turned on by hairy woman and in fact his wife stayed hairy. "She has amazingly hairy armpits" he said and added "where do I get a hairy woman I would pay her twice the normal wages". He said "Why don't you stop shaving it will help you pay back the loan and when you restart after the vacations we will bill you as our hairy attractions" I immediately said no. "How can I stay hairy; my lover loves my shaved look and I cant possibly grow my underarm hair"

"Why not" he said "you are very hirsute and in a few weeks you are armpits and pubes will grow in"

"you will make even more in tips and in a jiffy you would have paid back your loan"

I told him I would think about it but the more I thought about it the more it seemed reasonable. The money seemed good and I really didn't mind staying hairy. The last time I had stopped shaving my underarms was in the my early teens when I had a rash in my underarms and I had really thick crop of hair in my bushy underarms. I knew that within weeks my hirsute body would fill in both my pussy and my underarms.

When I go back home I told Steve what Tom had told me and he didn't seem too bothered in any case I was going to Florida for three weeks ad I guess he had other things in mind so when I met Tom he next day I agreed that I would stay natural and when I returned I would be the "hairy one" in the show. He told me that he had asked Tina to stop shaving too in case my event turned successful she too would be thrown in.

I threw my razor away as I packed for Florida. I wondered whether I would go swimming in the beach especially if things got a bit too "hairy" In the first week itself my armpits grew in. Thick hair almost an inch long had grown and I was surprised at how quickly my armpit hair grew. I examined it in the mirror and it seemed very coarse but it was jet black. My pubic hair grew in a wide triangle and being used to g-strings it grew all over my pubic mound. By the second week my armpits were looking a lot more hairy. A heavy pelt of hair had filled my armpit hollow and it had filled the entire length of my armpits. It was now almost two inches long but very uneven and tufty. I called Tom and told him my underarms had become very hairy and whether we were sill on for the "hairy show". I as getting a little uncomfortable with the amount of hair, which had filled my pits, and I had topped using tank tops. My pubes had become very hairy too and I wasn't used to being natural.

By the third week however I was getting a grip of myself and I wasn't really surprised at the jungle, which had massed, in my unshaven armpits. When I raised my arms real thick bushy hair had grown in my underarms. I was now liking my new hairy look. When I went to the beach I was getting strange, envious looks maybe at my new "hairstyle" as lots of beachers stared at my bushy pits and the hair sticking out of my bikini Being a stripper I wasn't bothered about the looks.

I rang up Tom and I told him that I needed another month to settle my mom in which he agreed he asked me how bushy I had become and I said that I had become so hairy that I resembled an ape. He laughed and told me he looked forward to meeting me. He was certainly turned on by my description of my hairy pits.

I decided to go to a local strip club in Florida just for a lark. I stepped into the club. The crowd was thin and onstage, there was a skinny brunette writhing her body to the music. She was already naked, except for her high heels. She wasn't particularly hairy though her armpits were clean-shaven. The brunette bent over at the waist to pick up her tips from the rail and stage floor. In the process, she was flashing her ass and pussy. She continued to strut to the end of the stage, swaying her hips to the low thump of the bass. Every move was accentuated. At each pole, she did a quick spin, making brief eye contact with the customers sitting at the rail. Her hair, glowing in the light, bobbed as she shook her head and body to the beat of the music. She reached back for the pole behind her and, wrapping one leg around it, slowly spun around as she coiled her frame tightly against the pole. The crowd didn't seem too interested and looking from the other side it seemed a little tough for the woman. A man soon sat alongside me and he started chatting me up. Another dancer was on stage but I wasn't paying attention to her. I watched her make her rounds from table to table. She would stop and chat with a few guys at the table. I watched her straddle some guy's knee, sometimes facing him, sometimes with her back to him so she could see the others at the table. Sometimes she would lean against the guy, shaking her ass on his leg.

It was getting a little boring so when the guy asked me to go to his place I agreed. Honestly I was getting horny and wanted to be laid. We got there and quickly stripped. Seeing my hirsute body he looked surprised but did not seem to care. I made him lie down and got down on top of him. I bounced up and down on his averaged sized dick and used his tool for my own pleasure. His balls were swelling as I was sliding up and down his pole. I was now enjoying it as each thrust brought me closer an orgasm I then flipped on my back and thrust himself back into my hairy cunt and sunk all the way to his balls. He placed his hands above my head and continued his frontal assault staring at my unshaven pits. I could feel every inch of his cock in my pussy. I hoped that he was a real gusher as he came in torrents in my pussy.

I quickly left. It was now time to go back. I called Tom and drove straight to the club. He asked me to strip to my bra and panties. He looked in amazement. "Wow what bushy armpits you have got as I raised my arms to show him my unshaven underarms". He pulled the long bushy hair and rubbed his swelling tool against me as he kissed my furry pits. You are going to be a real hit he said as he tongued my bushy underarms. He told me I was due for the pre Christmas special and he had already put up some advertising material. He showed me a sketch of a hairy woman with grossly hairy underarms and bushy pussy on top of which was written "Going Ape". I told him that seeing my hirsute armpits it would be better if it was advertised as "Armbush".

He quite liked the idea and all was set for my opening night. He also told me that I would have to take care of Shane the paper magnate who had specifically requested for the armpit special and his friends that night.

belab
belab
342 Followers