"A Raging Inferno In Phoenix"

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep going."

Eventually, I began using both hands to stroke his penis, working both in unison. I would build up speed then slow down, like he did with me. It wasn't long before I stuck the head of his penis in my mouth, and began sucking on it. As I both stroked and sucked on his penis, I'd also flick my tongue along the back of his penis head. Each time I did so, I could see the pleasure it caused in Logan's face. After a while, I stopped stroking his penis, and only focused on sucking it. I, too, started this out slow, while slowly building up the tempo. Every so often I would take Logan deeper into my mouth. Once I quickened the pace, I could feel as his penis would jump and touch the roof of my mouth. While I sucked Logan's penis faster, I could tell he was getting closer to ejaculating, as his penis was jumping more frequently in my mouth.

"Honey, I'm really close to cumming," he moaned softly.

This is when I sped up my pace even more. I wanted Logan to ejaculate into my mouth, like I did him.

"I can't take it anymore," He said pulling his penis out of my mouth. "I got to have you now!"

Logan sat up, and then maneuvered me onto all fours on top of the bed. He then kissed his way from the back of my neck down to the base of my back, stopping once he reached my buttocks. He then began licking and biting my left butt cheek, while squeezing the other one with his hand. I could feel the vibrations he made as he both grunted and nibbled on my left butt cheek. It was as if he was no longer Logan the man, but Logan the instinctual animal. He continued in this fashion for several minutes, switching from one butt cheek to the other, before he began licking down the crevice of my buttocks. His tongue felt soft, wet, and firm. Each time he went down the crevice of my buttocks, I became more and more aroused by the sensation of his tongue. Initially, his tongue was barely penetrating into the crevice of my buttocks. But, after some time, he began to move his tongue deeper into the crevice. Eventually, he was spreading my butt cheeks apart with his hands so that he could better reach my anus. I could feel as his tongue glided over the top of my anus, and then proceeded to penetrate into my anal canal. As he did, I could feel the pleasure expand throughout my body. It felt amazing. With each swish of his tongue, the pleasure in my body seemed to double. It wasn't long before I realized my clit was fully erect again.

"That feels good," I moaned. "Please, don't stop!"

Logan continued to pleasure in and around my anus with his tongue, but also alternating between licks and kisses. Before I knew it, he was inserting his right pointer finger into my anal canal. He gently pushed his way in, massaging along the side of my prostate. He started off with a soft tempo, gradually rubbing my prostate quicker with his finger. Increasingly, I could feel the raging inferno build up inside of me, like before. Only this time, instead of beginning in my clit and working its way throughout my body, it began deep inside of my pelvis. I clasped onto the bed covers with my hands as the pleasurable feeling escalated. Soon, I was leaking a clear prostate ejaculate from my clit. Seeing this, Logan turned me over onto my back. He then hopped off of the bed, and walked over to the nightstand next to the right side of the bed. He opened the top drawer and pulled out a gold colored condom. He stood as he opened the condom, and then perfectly rolled it out onto his erect penis. I began massaging my clit as I watched him shut the nightstand drawer, and hop back onto the bed.

"Are you ready?" he said getting himself into the missionary position.

I nodded as I felt him slowly penetrate into my anal canal with his eight inch erect penis. Logan then slumped over me as he began thrusting into my anal canal. I could feel as his erect penis slid back and forth across my prostate. My arms held him by his shoulder blades as he thrust deeper and deeper into me. Each time more pleasurable than before. Soon, I wasn't just holding his shoulder blades, I was digging into them with my fingers. I couldn't help but lay my head back on the bed, in complete and utter pleasure. Logan was grunting as he kissed along the clavicle of my neck, and I could hear as our breath began to match in harmonies.

"Logan that feels so good!" I moaned into his ear.

"Do you like that?"

"I love it," I said suffocating from the raging inferno inside me.

Logan quickly pulled himself out of me, and once again turned me around so that I was on all fours. He then wrapped his left arm underneath my breasts, and lifted me close into his body. With his right hand, he began massaging my clit. I leaned the back of my head upon his chest as I succumbed to the pleasure of him massaging my clit, and thrusting his erect penis deep inside of me. It was quite obvious he was succumbing to the pleasure, too, as I could feel his erect penis jump inside of my anal canal. Logan then repositioned his hands so that each one was firmly grappling onto one of my breasts. He massaged into my breasts with each hand as he hurried the thrusting pace of his erect penis inside of me. I could feel his hot breath flow across the clavicle of my neck as he grunted. I had my left hand placed upon his thrusting buttocks, while I massaged my clit with my right. It wasn't long before I realized that we were both close to the apex of our pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" I moaned with the back of my head still rested upon Logan's chest.

"Just wait," he said thrusting into me harder than before. "I want you to cum with me!"

As I tried not to succumb to the blazing heat of the raging inferno inside me, Logan took his right hand off of my breast and began massaging my clit to the pace of his thrusts. But, I could feel myself inching closer and closer to orgasm. All of a sudden, Logan pulled himself out of me, and removed the condom he'd been using. He then began rubbing his erect penis upon the crevice of my buttocks, sliding it up and down at a fast pace.

"Logan, I can't hold it. I'm gonna cum!" I breathed out almost consumed by my pleasure.

"Cum for me, Arlo," he whispered into my ear.

It was then that I gave into the raging inferno, and ejaculated into Logan's right hand. As I ejaculated, I could also feel as he, too, ejaculated onto the lower part of my back. We each were motionless as our orgasms flowed throughout our bodies. After several minutes of complete stillness, Logan took is right hand and licked my ejaculate into his mouth. As he swallowed it, I collapsed onto my stomach from pure exhaustion. Logan then began licking off his own ejaculate from the base of my back, before collapsing next to me on the bed.

"I'd say this has been a great start to a wonderful weekend," he said grinningly.

"I think I agree with you," I smiled.

For about five minutes or more, we just locked eyes. Him staring into my hazel eyes, and me staring into his bright green ones. But, Logan eventually broke the locked stare by leaning in for a kiss. Once our lips touched, he began softly intertwining his with mine. Within that moment, it was hard to tell where I began and he ended. I then pulled myself away and hopped off of the bed.

"Still want dessert?" I giggled.

"I thought we just had dessert?" he laughed.

I then reached out for Logan's hand with the widest grin on my face. When he clasped his left hand into my right, he hopped off of the bed. We then nakedly walked, hand in hand, to the dining room for our chocolaty dessert.

The End

12