A Rainy College Night

Story Info
Jason and the girls have a wild night for the ages.
1.5k words
3.85
44.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh FUCK! Why the hell won’t this rain stop?!? It’s been like this for at least three hours" exclaimed Jason as he had to pull his car over to the side of the road. Jason is what most people consider the average college male. About six feet tall, with a muscular build, black hair, and green eyes. Not overly attractive, but far from ugly.

"What’s the matter babe?" asked Jason’s girlfriend, Kyra. She was considered one of the hottest girls on campus. At about five feet six inches, with very curvy hips and a body to die for, she was the desire of most guys she met. A brunette with a great set of breasts that hooked the eyes of every guy that saw her. She wore a 32 C, and had a great ass. Everyone, including himself wondered how Jason could get a girl this hot.

"It’s just this rain, I can’t see more than ten feet in front of the car."

"What’s the problem?" someone muttered from the backseat of the car. It was Jenni, one of Kyra’s best friends and drinking partners. Jenni was just as hot, but slightly less shy then Kyra. She was also, slightly taller, with blonde hair, blue eyes, and the same killer body. The only difference was he slightly smaller breasts.

"Hey, Jenni is it cool with you if we stop in town for the night? I know you have class tomorrow, but I can’t see in this damn rain?" said Jason in a pissed off sort of way.

"Yeah, whatever, I’m going back to sleep. Wake me when we get there." came the response.

Twenty minutes later they arrived in a nearby town that luckily had a hotel with vacancy. As Jason got off to check in, he noticed Jenni was still asleep in the backseat. He peared into the glass, and just as he was about to tap on the glass to wake her, he realized that she was wearing a short skirt with no underwear. At first, he thought his eyes were playing tricks on him, but after a double take, it was really clear. He could barely make out the outer fold of her lips, but even that made him rock hard. It was at that moment that she woke up, and saw him starring at her. At first, Jason did not realize she had awaken, he was transfixed on her crotch. Seeing her friends boyfriend starring at her like that, made Jenni hot and wet. She then reached over and stuck a finger into her pussy and began moving in and out. Jason was in complete shock. She looked up at him and gave him a smile. His face turned red from embarrassment, as he quickly went inside to get a room.

They all entered the room soaked from the walk up to the second floor. Jason put down the girls bags on a table beside the door, and proceeded to sit on the king size bed. As he searched for the remote, he heard Kyra say she was going to take a shower. He gave up looking for the remote and walked up to turn on the TV. He skimmed through the channels until he found something he was satisfied with, then he turned to sit back down on the bed.

Jenni walked from the mirror in the corner of the room and sat down right next to Jason. "Did you enjoy the view?" she asked.

"Oh, umm… yeah, sorry about that Jen." came his response.

"Oh, don’t worry about it, it’s alright. But you didn’t answer my question, did you enjoy the view?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want a better look"

"What? I mean yeah." stuttered Jason.

Jenni lied down on the bed and pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing a clean shaven pussy. Startled by the abruptness of this occurrence, Jason could only stare. He felt a stirring in his crotch, and he could tell that Jenni had noticed it too because she had a wide smile on her face. Jason felt drawn to her as he slipped a hand between her legs and began rubbing her clit. Jenni through her head back in ecstasy and moaned. Oblivious to the both of them, Kyra had just come out of the shower wrapped in only a towel and noticed the ongoing events.

"What the hell?!?" she said in a loud enough voice so that they both stopped in their tracks.

"Oh, shit! Babe, it’s not what it looks like." said a terrified Jason.

"Then what the fuck is it" she slammed back.

"Oh, give it a rest Kyra" said Jenni as she walked up to her and kissed her on the lips. "We weren’t going to leave you out of this." she spoke softly into her ear.

"I would hope not" whispered Kyra as she stuck her tongue deep into her best friends mouth.

Jason stood in the corner of the room trying to make out what just transpired, but turned on at the same time.

Jenni pulled Kara’s towel to the ground and moved from her lips down to her swollen nipples. As she started sucking on them, Jason developed the courage to move in. He began to rub his girlfriend’s bare pussy from behind as she had her nipples sucked by her friend.

Jenni then took a step back and removed her shirt, to nobodies surprise, she was not wearing a bra. She then sat down on the bed, as Kyra began to remove her skirt. The smell of wet pussy was intoxicating to Jason, as he felt like his cock was going to explode if not released. Lucky for him that Jenni reached over and pulled him by the belt. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and released his cock. She was stunned to see how big it was, almost 9 inches. But soon realized that this was probably the reason that Kyra stayed with him. She began to stroke it and soon engulfed it in her mouth. As she did this, Jason let out a huge sigh of relief.

It was at this moment that Kyra began kissing her way up her best friends legs. She made her way all the way up to her dripping pussy and began to flick her clit with her index finger. She then slid two fingers up into Jenni’s tight cunt and began searching for her g-spot. With her tongue, she quickly massaged her clit until she could no longer take it. Jason felt her mouth get tighter on his dick, as Kyra brought Jenni to a mind-numbing orgasm. Her juices were flowing down her thighs as Kyra tried desperately to lick up every last drop. All this was too much for Jason as he shot loads of hot sperm down Jenni’s throat. She struggled to swallow every last drop, but it was too much as cum started to drip down her chin onto her breasts. Seizing the moment, Kyra cleaned up her friend with her tongue.

Jenni was quick to return the favor. She turned Kyra on her back and began sucking on her clit. Seeing his girlfriend getting eaten out was enough to get Jason hard again. He crawled over behind Jenni and guided his dick into her tight fuck hole. He began pumping in and out in long and deliberate stokes., they soon developed a rhythm. All the while, Kyra was moaning as her pussy was being worked on. Soon Kyra was screaming as orgasm after orgasm shook her body. Jason then felt Jenni’s vaginal muscles constrict and knew she was cumming at that moment, he could not hold himself any longer and began to shoot his man juice deep into her wet cunt.

Soon, they all collapsed on the bed. A few minutes later, Jason felt Kyra licking Jenni’s juices off his dick. After a few minutes of this, it was standing straight up in the air once again. Kyra began to straddle him as she hovered above his rigid member. She slowly lowered herself and parted her lips with her fingers as Jason guided his cock into her tight cunt. Inch by inch she took him insider her. She then began moving up and down on his fuck stick.

Seeing some action once again, Jenni moved over to join the fun. She got on all fours with her pussy right in Jason’s face and began sucking on Kyra’s erect nipples. Jason began to tongue fuck Jenni, all the while Kyra was bobbing up and down on his shaft. It didn’t take long for them to all cum in unison. Kyra began milking the sperm out of his cock. Soon Jason’s face was covered with the sweet scent of pussy juice as Jenni came in wave after wave of orgasms. The mixture of sperm and vaginal juice that began dripping out of Kyra’s wet cunt was soon being lapped up by Jenni. She sat upright, and shared it with her friend.

As amazing as this night was, it was only the beginning of things to cum.