A Rake Reminisces

Story Info
An old man recalls his youthful sins
9k words
4.51
113k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

You want to write a story about me? I suppose I was a bit of a lad back in the days. Mind you, women knew there place back then. They'd be at home looking after their old man, not gallivanting around pretending to write stories.

So, what started me on the road to becoming a bit of a rake. I guess it was having Mildred, the new milk maid arrive at the home-farm the year I turned eighteen. A fine looking girl she was, tits out to here and a preference for low cut blouses.

Mildred had been at the home-farm for about a week when I did a runner from my studies. I was relaxing in the hayloft when she came into the barn to attend to the cows or something. Not wanting to be noticed, I just kept my head down, but not so far down that I didn't have a good view of what went on below. I did mention those low cut blouses, didn't I? From up there I could see straight down the front of it, and you can be sure I was looking.

Now, before Mildred had a chance to do anything, Joe, the cowherd, came into the barn and spots Mildred. He waltzes up to her and it was plain that he was pervin' down her blouse.

Then he ups and says, "Hey, Mildred. "You're looking good. How's about a little slap and tickle then? It's nice and quiet here."

Mildred is all up in arms over this.

"You gotta be jokin'," she says. "I barely know you, and I aint interested in getting to know you that well."

Now Joe, he always had an abrupt way of doing things. He didn't like to beat about the bush. He considered himself a man of action. So when Mildred said no, he just grabbed her blouse and pulls down the front a bit more and out she pops.

Joe promptly latches onto Mildred's boobs and asks her again.

"Come on, Mildred. You don't want to waste time, especially with tits like these. I know how to please a woman."

Now Mildred was having none of it. She knocked Joe's hands away and told him to take his nasty intentions somewhere else.

Then Joe, he says, "Well, at least you can't say I didn't ask polite to start with."

The next thing I know he's pushed her onto the hay piled in the loose box and had hoisted her skirts up and was holding her legs apart. Now from up in the hayloft I could see everything, and when I say everything I can tell you right now, Mildred had small red curls down there.

Joe drops his trousers and his cock is sticking right out in front of him. Mildred is kicking and squealing but Joe has one hand on her mouth to shut her up and uses the other one to help guide his cock into her. I could actually see it start to go in before he lay on top of her, and I could see his bum give a big heave when he finished nailing her and hear Mildred give a shriek of fury.

Joe then moves his hands away from Mildred's mouth and grabs her boobs again, and starts humping his bum up and down.

"If you got any sense, Mildred, you'll just shut-up now and hump your pussy. I'm already in and I aint leaving til I'm done, so you might as well just take it like a woman should."

Now Mildred is swearing at him something shocking. I learnt a few new words that day, I can tell you. But I also saw that she was busy humping up to meet him while he did her. Now Joe wasn't in any hurry. He just took his time and thoroughly screwed Mildred, and she humped along with him the entire time, even if she was calling her names.

Finally Joe seemed to go into overdrive and started really banging his cock into Mildred, and she was bouncing and squealing and carrying on like nobody's business. Then Mildred gives a shriek and seemed to just collapse into the hay. Joe just lay on her for a few more moments, then got up, pulled up his trousers and pissed off.

I thought Mildred would go and tell on him or something, but she just straightened her clothes and got on with her work.

Now I knew that Joe had raped Mildred, and I was waiting for the repercussions. I expected at the very least that Mildred would quit or that Joe would be sacked, but nothing happened. It was like the rape had just never occurred.

I might have dismissed the whole thing but for a second incident. That hayloft is one of my favourite hiding places and I was back up there a few days later. Then along comes Mildred. This wasn't unusual. It's where she does most of her work, after all, and I see her most days when I'm in the hayloft.

This time Andy, one of the grooms came into the barn. He didn't even make a pretence of asking. He just comes up to Mildred and told her to bend over and put her hands on the milking stool because he was going to do her.

Mildred says the hell you are, and Andy just shows her his fist and says that's right. The hell I am. Sweet guy Andy. No beating around the bush for him.

Mildred seemed in no doubt that he'd clock her if she refused so she turned around and bent over, hands braced against the stool. Andy flipped her dress up away from her bottom and when he took a step back to drop his own trousers I could see right up her pussy.

Andy apparently decided he wanted a bit more room, so he pulled Mildred around a bit until she was side on to me, but that just meant I could see his cock as he lined it up and plunged in.

Then Andy was going hell for leather, his cock doing its best to beat Mildred to death, and her bum was bobbing up and down in time to the beating.

It was very similar in its way to the way Joe took her, Andy doing the running, Mildred doing as she was told and letting it happen, and they just bounced until Andy finally got on that last spurt. He grabbed Mildred's hips at the end and really ploughed his cock into her.

Also at the end there, Mildred did her little shriek and shiver bit, which seemed to please Andy. Then he finally pulled his cock out, slapped Mildred on the bum and sauntered away, happy as Larry.

Mildred didn't seem quite so happy but she tidied up her clothes and got on with her work.

Again, I knew that she'd been raped, and I was again waiting to see what happened. And again, nothing happened. I decided to investigate.

I tackled Joe first. I got him to one side and tried to figure out what was going on.

"Listen, Joe," I said to him, "I saw you the other day when you raped Mildred. I thought you'd get arrested or fired or that she'd quit or something, but nothing happened."

"Course not," said Joe. "I'm not admitting it was rape, mind you, but if Mildred went and told the Master that I'd bonked her she'd probably be the one to get the sack. Women get the blame in those situations so she just kept her mouth shut."

I blinked at that. It hadn't even occurred to me that Mildred might be blamed. But the possibility would explain why she hadn't complained.

Next I tackled Andy, asking the same sort of question.

"Wasn't rape, boy," he told me. "She bent over when I told her to of her own free will. That makes it OK. And she aint going to tell anyone that I bonked her. It'd make her look like a tart."

Andy hadn't actually said he'd punch her out if she didn't bend over. The threat was implicit from the way he was standing, rather than explicit. I could appreciate the difference.

"As a matter of curiosity, Andy, have you suggested to any of the other girls that they might like to bend over?"

Andy grinned. "Now, that would be telling, wouldn't it?" he said.

So now I had much to think over. I thought a word with Mildred was called for.

The next day found me in my favourite hayloft, waiting for Mildred to arrive. When she finally put in an appearance I called down to her.

"Hey, Mildred, can you come up here, please?" I asked, speaking softly.

Mildred looked up and spotted me easily enough.

"Why do you want me to come up there, Master Michael?" she asked.

"Because I want to talk to you and I don't want other people coming in and interrupting us," I explained.

Mildred shrugged and came scampering up the ladder and sank into the straw next to me, giggling.

"What did you want, Master Michael?"

"The other day I saw Joe come in here, toss you on the straw and fuck your arse off," I told her. "Yesterday, Andy came in, told you to bend over, and then proceeded to screw your arse off. Now you didn't say anything to anyone about this. Why not?"

Mildred's face was bright red. Obviously she'd had no idea that her little sessions with Joe and Andy had been witnessed. She stuttered for a few moments and then finally managed to talk.

"I couldn't prove they forced me," she complained. "All they had to do was say I was willing and I'd get the sack. It'd be hard to get another job and if I did I'd probably get jumped there as well. Getting raped like that is one of the hazards a woman faces. You'll probably find half the maids here have been raped at some time or another. More than half. They just don't dare say anything."

"I thought it was something like that," I told her. "OK. Now will you please take off your clothes, as it's my turn to try you."

"What?" Mildred almost screamed it as she sat bolt upright.

"I said, take off your clothes as it's now my turn," I replied. "I'm strong enough to force you but I'd rather you just do as your told. Easier for both of us if things don't get nasty."

I could see her dithering. I was younger than her and to have me make her strip was infuriating her. But she now knew that I knew about her sessions with Joe and Andy, and the unspoken threat was there. I could cause a lot of trouble with a loose mouth.

She finally hitched up her dress, showing me her goodies.

"This will have to do," she told me.

I shook my head.

"No. I'm new at this and so I want to do it properly and for that I need you naked. Now get your clothes off and then you can show me what to do."

Mildred's eyes opened wide. "You expect me to get undressed and then show you how to rape me?"

"In a word, yes," I said. "Now get a move on. I'm getting impatient."

Mildred was looking daggers at me but she really had no choice and she knew it. She started getting undressed and I took the time to take off my trousers as well, which my erection appreciated. It had been feeling rather cramped in there.

When Mildred was naked I started playing with her breasts and stroking her curls and exploring generally. I was also asking her embarrassing questions, like why her nipples stood up after I'd been teasing them and why did her breasts seem to swell when I squeezed them.

I also made her explain what she knew about her plumbing system, telling me just where my cock was going to go, what to do with it once I got it in there and just why she jumped and squealed when I flicked that little lump hidden in there.

She choked a bit on that last one, maybe because I kept on flicking it while she tried to explain. I've since found out that it was her clitoris, and it seems really sensitive if a man goes teasing it. Doesn't matter if it's rape or otherwise. Touch it properly and the clitoris stands up and squeals. Actually, the clitoris does the standing and the girl does the squealing. Useful thing to know, that.

Mildred also told me to watch the girl's lips down there as they swelled slightly and parted when ready for the cock. Also she should be hot and wet. I asked what happens if you don't wait for all that to happen but just bung it in anyway. She said it's not as much fun for man or woman, but especially not much fun for the woman. Best to wait until she's ready.

"Well," I said, "You seem hot and wet as far as I can tell so I'm going to stick you, but you also seem a bit small."

"I'll manage," she told me, and I thought she might have been laughing at me, but she finally looked down and saw my erection. It had been hidden by my shirt falling down in front of it and Mildred hadn't exactly gone looking for it.

When she saw me sticking out she muttered what sounded something like "Lord have mercy" and looked determinedly elsewhere while I moved her lips apart and started pushing in where she'd showed me. I don't know what she was worried about, I wasn't that much bigger than Joe. (Andy doesn't count. His is tiny compared to mine.)

I pushed into her and she kept telling me to take it slowly. My cock was telling me to just stick it in hard and fast, but if you're having a lesson it's best to listen to the teacher. I just did as I was told and moved in nice and easy, while Mildred would gasp and give a little squeal every so often as I went in.

"How can I tell if the girl I'm taking is a virgin?" I asked as I pressed a little deeper.

"If she hasn't got the sense to warn you, you'll feel a little barrier as you try to enter her. You'll feel it tear as you split it, unless of course you split the entire girl in half which in your case seems a distinct possibility."

Finally I seemed to be nicely positioned inside Mildred. She told me to just wait a moment or two while she seemed to shift about slightly. She was just getting comfortable, she explained. Then she went on to explain the next steps, although I thought I knew them anyway from watching Joe and Andy. I'd just keep pronging her and see what happened.

Mildred had me start off slowly, pulling back and returning, and I noticed the difference right away. Instead of just lying there while I stuck her, Mildred was pushing up against me as I went in, and it felt good. I mean, I wanted to go crazy, banging my cock inside her, it felt so good, but I did as Mildred wanted and just kept going at the pace she wanted.

It kept getting better. The idea I quickly found was to draw the whole affair out for as long as I could, keeping all those lovely sensations rolling off my cock. If Mildred was feeling anything like what I was feeling, she'd want it to keep going too.

I kept on sawing away, enjoying the feeling, while Mildred was starting to gasp and make little squeaky noise as I drilled into her. After a while she was telling me to go harder and faster. I asked why, what we were doing was pretty good as it was. She told me because it would get better and would I please shift my arse.

I started pumping her harder and harder. I was pulling almost fully out of her and slamming back in and Mildred was squealing and heaving up to meet me, asking for more, more.

So more was what I gave her and as I pounded into her I could feel these tensions rising and tightening within me. I finally realised why Joe and Andy had seemed to go a little crazy at the end, and I could feel that craziness descending on me.

Then I was gasping and banging in extra hard, thoroughly spraying Mildred's insides, and she was squealing and seemed to be trying to hang onto my cock and not letting go.

I ground to an exhausted halt and Mildred just sagged against the straw, apparently completely boneless.

I finally tidied up my clothes and then had to wait while Mildred got around to putting her own clothes back on.

"That is the only lesson I'm giving you," she told me. "If you try and push your luck and jump me again I'll whisper a word in Joe's ear. I'm quite sure that if I agree to give him a second round, he'll agree to beat the crap out of you. Got it?"

I nodded. I'd learnt enough for now. I thought I'd find another unwilling body or two to practice on. I liked that feeling of dominance, where Mildred had to do what I wanted even though she didn't want to. It was just a case of pick my targets carefully. I also wanted to find a virgin to see what taking one was like.

I strolled back to the house, considering the various female members of the household.

As you must realise, I was new to this raping business, so I had to choose my next partner with care.

(No, no. I never thought of them as victims. That sounds so predatory. I preferred to think of them as unwilling partners who just needed some coaxing.)

I didn't want to try a virgin just yet, but seriously doubted that any of the maids were, given the likes of Joe and Andy running around. So I wanted a maid, my age or a little older (who wants an old hen when there are fresh young chickens to be had) and one who I could catch unawares in a reasonably isolated place. Not all that easy in a house the size of ours, but there were a few to choose from.

I finally decided to keep it simple. Betty was the maid that did my room. She was young enough to suit, would come to my room so I didn't have to chase her, and there would be a bed right there. All I had to do was leave in the morning and then double back while she was still in my room.

The whole thing worked like a charm. When I left in the morning I strolled down the hallway and spotted Betty hanging around chatting with a couple of the other maids. When they saw me coming they scattered, and I saw Betty heading up towards my room. I gave her a head start and then retraced my steps.

The door to my room was open and Betty was there, bending over the bed straightening the sheets. I just stepped in, quietly closed the door and lifted her skirts up before she knew I was there.

She gave a squeak, and then a louder one when my hand started delicately probing her slit. She managed to get her head free from the skirts and turned on me with a vengeance.

"Cut that out, you little shit," she snarled. "If you don't let me go this instant I'll be letting your mother know."

"Don't be stupid," I told her. "You're in my bedroom with me. Everyone knows that you're supposed to wait until I'm gone. I'll just tell mother you enticed me and then asked for money. Who do you think she'll believe?"

Betty shut up for a moment at that while I continued feeling her out.

"Just what do you intend doing?" she finally asked, sounding a shade nervous and a lot irritated.

"What do you think I'm going to do?" I asked, surprised.

I mean to say. I had her bent over a bed, skirts up around her ears and fingers dipping in and out of her pussy while she squirmed under me. Did she think I was just going to stop and wander away after having come that far?

"If you're going to rape me then will you just stop fucking around and do it?" she snapped. "I have work to do."

"I can't do it yet," I pointed out. "You're not wet enough to take me easily. I was told to make sure a girl is nice and wet before I start."

"Who told you that?" Betty wanted to know, "and why would they say something so silly?"

Even though I was busy playing with her I'd managed to undo my buttons and let my erection out, ready for its turn at the fun.

Twisting her head around to glare at me while talking, Betty's eyes dropped down to where my cock stood waiting. She seemed to pale a little, and then said, "Oh. That's why." Then she turned and looked away, this time keeping her mouth shut.

It didn't really take that long to get Betty's juices flowing. Finally seeing she seemed nice and wet I edged her lips apart and started into her.

As soon as I started pressing in, Betty started babbling.

"Oh, god no, he's really doing it. Take it slowly, damn you. God, not so hard. Why me? For crying out loud, how much more are you sticking in? Ahhh, take it easy, damn you, you rotten sod."

These and other loving words came floating past as I slowly pushed myself into her. She was tight, and I had to press firmly to get her passage to open up for me, but she was wet enough that, despite her whining, I was sliding in fairly easily. As I suspected, she wasn't a virgin, but I don't think she'd had too much experience. She sure squealed a lot as I went in.

Finally I was all the way in and I stood there, waiting. And waiting.

"What are you waiting for?" demanded Betty.

"I'm just waiting for you to make yourself comfortable on my cock," I explained. "I was told that's the polite thing to do?"

"Who the fuck has been giving you lessons? The Marquise De Sade?" came the rejoinder. "If you're going to rape a girl, at least have the decency to go ahead and do it instead of stalling."

Women! Who can understand them? Mildred wanted me to wait while she adjusted. Now Betty didn't want me to wait but to get straight down to business. How is a man supposed to know which option to take? I thought in future I'd wait and give them a chance to adjust, but if they didn't do it fast I'd just get on with it. It was all a learning experience for me.

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers