A Random Encounter Ch. 03-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JJSMD1
JJSMD1
2 Followers

Proving Marie's words, the waitress set down the bottle of vodka, three glasses, an ice bucket and a bowl of lime wedges and moved away from the corner without further comment.

"See, silly boy? I told you."

She kissed him again, then slid off of the couch and crawled to a position in front of the couple. She parted their legs and pushed her way in between them, giving herself unfettered access to Sara. Sara continued to move up and down on Marshall's cock, but now she leaned forward to eagerly make out with her friend. The reached for each other, each pulling the other's top up over her breasts. Sara had a smaller than average chest and never had to bother with a bra. Marie was more well-endowed and helped to unsnap the white demi-bra that supported her. They played with each other's breasts and nipples as their mouths stayed locked together in a passionate wrestling of tongues.

Marshall sat back in a stupor of alcohol and bliss, his arms limp at his sides. He watched as the beautiful Asian girl used him for her pleasure and made out with her sexy Hispanic friend. He marveled that only a short while ago, as he approached the front door of this club, he had thought that his night could not have been improved on. And here he was drinking for free in a swanky VIP section and having a public three-way with two hot, young girls whose names he could barely remember. He knew that tonight was some sort of aberration; he had not become a sex God overnight. He would never have a night like this again, but he knew his life had changed a little. The memory of these encounters was giving him the self-confidence he had never known before.

While Marshall absorbed himself in introspection, his first threesome heated up. Sara's entire body was tingling and she quickened her pace to heighten the sensations. Marie broke their kiss and dipped lower. She sucked a nipple into her mouth and pulled it against the sharp edges of her teeth. With Sara's gasp in her ears, she moved lower still. She gripped her friend's hips and lapped at her groin. She licked up the underside of Marshall, then over the top of Sara's mound. The tip of her tongue flicked lightly across the girl's button before she lapped at them both again. Sara growled at the added attention and she bucked up and down in frenzy.

"Oh fuck," she gasped. "That feels so good. Almost there."

Marie increased her efforts on Sara's clit, desperately trying to keep pace with the girl's movements while continuing to flick her tongue back and forth, up and down. She felt Sara's hand on the back of her head and tongued her faster.

Sara's orgasm hit her with a wave of heat and vibration. A tiny whimper and the stiffening of her body were the only outward evidence of the powerful earthquake that rumbled through her brain. She sagged, then lifted herself from Marshall and collapsed next to him.

The sudden air on his organ finally roused the man from his obliviousness. He saw Sara curling up on the couch and felt pride at having satisfied her so thoroughly. He also realized that he had done so without cumming himself and he looked down to admire his stiff pole standing at attention. The sight was not lost of Marie either, and she moved to take advantage of the situation.

"My turn," she cooed as she lifted her skirt, straddled his lap and guided him inside her. He could only grunt in response as she impaled herself on him and began working her body up and down. Marshall's eyes swept the room as he reacquainted himself with his surroundings. Sara lay next to him, glazed eyes watching them as she enjoyed her post-coital bliss. Across the room, the bartender and cocktail waitress stood behind the bar and avidly followed their tryst. The newly courageous Marshall merely grinned and moved on. At the railing of the balcony, he spied another couple watching them. Their backs were set against the rail and their attention was fixed on the debauchery at the back of the room. The man's fly was open and his partner was deftly stroking his hardness while he fingered her from behind. Again Marshall grinned, this time nodding his head to his audience; a changed man beyond doubt.

His attention returned to Marie as she pressed her mouth to his. As he opened his lips to meet her kiss, her tongue slipped between them and he felt something on it. He jerked backward in surprise; but she moved with him, keeping her mouth crushed to his. Reflexively, he swallowed and the tiny pill disappeared. His face darkened and, for the second time, he tried to escape from under a girl determined to fuck him. She pushed back against him and quickly whispered in his ear, not even missing a stroke of her hips.

"Shhhh... It's okay, sweetie. It's just a little E. Sara and I are on it. Just relax and enjoy."

He wanted to be mad. He really felt he ought to be mad, but it just seemed like too much effort. He was drunk. He was getting screwed, by the second girl in minutes. And now he'd be on ecstasy. Marshall had smoked plenty of dope in his life and had even taken acid a couple times in college. He didn't really know much about ecstasy, but he wasn't going to let it stop him from fucking this girl. Putting the whole thing aside for now, he relaxed and smiled his acquiescence.

"Fuck it!" he said. "Let's have some fun!"

Marie squealed in delight as Marshall grabbed her by the waist and surged up out of the couch. He spun on his heels and threw her down onto the low cushions, lowering himself with her. He shifted her body until her behind hung just over the edge and then he came to a rest on his knees. She swung her legs up over his shoulders and draped them there as he started to plow into her with vigor. Sara's eyes regained a little focus and she sat up to watch them couple. Eager to return the passion that her friend had shown, she leaned in to suckle Marie's breasts and play with her nipples. Marshall's eyes sparkled as he saw the intense emotions playing across the her face and he put all his will into holding back long enough to push her over the edge.

A stream of moans, sighs and exclamations poured from her mouth as she met every thrust from Marshall and held Sara's head to her chest. Her eyes closed and her head thrashed back and forth as they both brought her to a mounting crescendo of pleasure. Marshall pistoned his cock in and out of her, praying she would come soon. With each thrust, he began to throw his hips from side to side, working every angle he could reach. Finally, Sara gave her the final touch by pushing her hand between them and pressing down hard on Maria's clit.

"OH FUCK!!!" she screamed as she arched her back and threw herself against the couch. She seemed to lose all control of her muscles as she writhed in the throes of her orgasm. Relief exploded in Marshall seconds before he exploded into the rapturous girl. Still joined together, they collapsed onto the couch and into Sara's lap where they lay in a tangle of limbs.

JJSMD1
JJSMD1
2 Followers
12