A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 01

Story Info
It all started so innocently.
1.5k words
3.58
134.8k
16

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the certified letter figuring something like this was bound to happen and I guess I should be glad things weren't much worse. Making a note on my calendar, I was at least happy that something as simple as a blood test would prove I was not the father. I just would have to curb my indignance to avoid any possible criminal accusations so I kept reminding myself that once the blood test was complete it would all be over.

Sure, I had raped her, but... but it was... I wasn't responsible, I... no, I was not the father and as soon as the facts came out people would understand. They would understand the true reason she did not press criminal charges and only brought on the civil action when I refused to send her any support for the child... the child that wasn't mine.

It all started so innocently, a story, something we created together, a simple meeting in a public place, in this instance a bookstore. She had invited me to go to a poetry reading so we met at the small bookseller's shop and joined the small group assembled for the reading. I was pleasantly surprised when midway through the reading they called her up to read some of her own poetry.

Impressed by the subtle erotic imagery and the wonderful rhythmic flow of her words, I found myself highly aroused, more from the sensual brilliance she expressed with her words than any physical aspect of her. When she finished reading, she modestly sat down next to me, completely unaware of how awestruck I was.

As the final poet was moving up to the microphone, I summoned the courage to ask her out to dinner after the reading. She accepted, recommending a small place not far away. When the reading was over the poets spent some time trading and signing chapbooks, so I wandered through the bookshelves until she was ready to leave.

The night was cool, so we walked the few blocks to the restaurant. We walked in silence for a short while, but... well I couldn't contain myself any longer, "Your poetry tonight was stunning."

"Well thank you. I wasn't sure about inviting you, a lot of guys would have been completely bored."

"No, no... well, a few of the poets were a bit tedious, but there was some very enjoyable poems read tonight. None were as amazing as yours."

She blushed a bit and smiled, "I'm glad you liked them."

We continued the conversation as we arrived at the restaurant, only changing subjects when we were handed the menus and she recommended I try the grilled tuna. I followed her advice and we shared an enjoyable hour or so, talking about favorite restaurants and dishes.

When we finished at the restaurant, I began heading back towards the bookshop, figuring her car was parked there, not far from mine. Instead she said, "My apartment is just around the corner, would you like to come up? I've got a couple of my chapbooks I can show you."

I immediately accepted, interested in her chapbooks, but also considering the more intimate possibilities. I followed her around the corner, past two buildings and up the stairs to her building. Once on the elevator, I leaned closer to her and gently kissed her on the lips. She didn't resist, but didn't really respond to the kiss either.

We stepped off the elevator and headed to her apartment, while my head spun crazily, trying to comprehend all the messages she was sending: erotic poetry, her invitation to her apartment and then the almost frigid kiss.

Once inside her apartment, she nodded to the couch and said, "Here, take a seat and I'll grab the chapbooks."

I sat down, looking around the sparsely furnished room. Besides the couch there was a table with a few poetry books strewn about, a reading lamp and on the opposite wall were some framed black and white photographs of a nude woman. Focusing on the photos, I convinced myself they were of her.

"Here we are, this one was my first and this was my second. I was reading poetry from my third."

I quickly leafed through the first one titled, "Belfry." The poetry was promising, but rather simple in scope and structure. Her second, titled "Fixation" was a bit more interesting as I saw how the writing had matured.

Grabbing "Belfry" she asked, "Would you like me to read to you?"

I nodded, wanting to hear the words in her voice like I did at the reading.

Sitting down on the couch next to me, she opened the book, turning the page to a short poem. She took a deep breath and began:

I watch you shower until the steam fogs your reflection and all I remember is your eyes as we made love

Gently closing the book, she placed it on the table and looked back at me longingly. The message seemed clear, so I leaned to her kissing her again. She didn't respond immediately, but as I opened my lips and traced my tongue over hers, she opened her mouth to me.

Moving my hand to her breast, I leaned over on her, pushing her onto her back. At that time, she pressed her hands against my chest and whispered, "No." I should have stopped right there, but her whispered word was not convincing.

I moved my hand down her body and then moved it up under her dress. She wasn't wearing any panties! She was pushing my chest harder and one hand reached down and tried to pull my hand away from her pussy, but I ignored her, leaning harder on her, basically overpowering her.

We struggled as I unfastened and pulled down my pants, but once I was ready, I hooked my arms under hers so all she could do his hit me on the back. She was surprisingly strong and it was a bit taxing moving in between her legs so between the ringing in my ears and our heavy breathing I didn't really hear what she was saying, it was a gentle whining, but other than a few emphatic "No, please stop!"s I really had no idea what she was saying.

I moved one hand down between us and guided my cock up against her opening and with a few hard thrusts I finally penetrated her enough to get lubricated in her wetness. She continued to struggle, but at this point it only turned me on more and in a few minutes I felt the pressure build in my balls and then came, spraying my cum deep into her cunt.

When I finished I climbed off her, pulled up my pants and leaned over and kissed her on the forehead, whispering, "I enjoyed your poetry."

She didn't respond, she remained motionless, whimpering quietly. I walked over to her door, opened it and then typed in the words, "Goodbye, I had an enjoyable evening." I then clicked on the tiny X and shut down the IM. I signed off the computer wondering how she would respond to out little scene. It was our first excursion into anything beyond the innocent cyber-dates we had played up to that time.

When she informed me the next day that she wouldn't press charges, I figured it was part of the play. We kind of cooled down some after that, I didn't see her as much online and simply picked up chatting with some others online. Later, when she approached me saying she was pregnant I was intrigued, wondering if she wanted to get into some more kinky play.

Oddly her tone was more accusatory in our conversations and when she claimed to have had the baby, saying she named it after me, I quickly blocked her IMs figuring this one was pretty crazy.

Somehow she found my address and hired a lawyer, hence the certified letter. I tried to call him several times, but could only leave messages. I guess the blood test would be my first opportunity to let her lawyer in on the truth.

When the day finally came, I got dressed and arrived at the clinic a bit early, hoping to have a moment with her lawyer and talk to him about what really happened. Unfortunately, he actually was running late, so I went ahead and gave my blood sample before getting to talk to him.

As I stepped out into the lobby I spotted a man in an expensive suit and headed over to him, but suddenly two police officers stepped in front of me. "Mr. Tylson?"

I nodded.

"Mr. Jack Tylson?"

I nodded again.

"Mr. Tylson, you are under arrest for the rape of Andrea Bawmorn. You have the right..."

"But this is crazy, I've never touched..."

"...to remain silent. You have the right to an attorney..."

"An attorney? This is crazy, she is crazy."

The officers continued talking as they let me out of the lobby. All I could do was stare at the man in the expensive suit and the strange woman holding a baby standing next to him.