A Rape in the Belfry Ch. 05

Story Info
His clothes were stamped Property of Onion Creek Penitentiary.
985 words
3.86
84.4k
12

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 11/04/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit, my lawyer was very apologetic and accompanied me while I was transported from the jail to the state penitentiary. I'm not sure how he was able to do it, but he went as far as the main entry gate, where I climbed out of the van and was walked though a gate.

My lawyer talked for nearly the entire ride, either apologizing or laying out his strategy for an appeal. He kept saying, "Don't worry, I'll get you out of this. It's an open and shut appeal."

Well we had gone from an open and shut case to three to five years in the state pen, with an open and shut appeal. I wasn't real confident about anything, but what else could I do, I sure couldn't afford a real attorney. Besides I had to begin concentrating on survival.

Once inside I turned over my clothes and belongings, endured a humiliating strip search, was led through a cold shower and then allowed to get dressed in the attractive prison garb. Everything was gray, a gray tee shirt, with a gray sweatshirt and yes, gray sweatpants. The socks were even gray, and all the clothes were nicely stamped Property of Onion Creek Penitentiary.

Two guards giggled a bit when they heard which cell I was heading to, but they quickly got very serious as they took me through the door into the housing unit. They led me to a cell and hollered out, "Hey Rocco, we got a new one for you."

They opened the door and nodded their heads. I stepped into the cell and looked at my cellmate, Rocco. He was sitting on the lower bunk but, even sitting, he was as tall as I am. He was wearing only his sweatpants.

His biceps were about the size of my waist and were perfectly sculpted. On one arm was a tattoo of a scorpion and on the other was something that looked like a fish. His chest was massive, but had no hair on it, his nipples were large and firm. Looking downward I noticed how his stomach rippled, without any evidence of fat.

When I looked back to his face, he had a large smile on it and suddenly he didn't seem quite as menacing. His light-blue eyes were focused, not on my face but lower. When he said, "Now that's the kind of respect I like to see around here."

I glanced down at the tent my erection had formed in my pants. I was confused, this never happened to me before, especially not with a guy. I mean hell, I had a hard enough time getting it up with woman and suddenly I get rock hard with this guy.

Quickly reached down to adjust myself and said, "Oh, I'm sorry, it's..."

"No, don't touch it, just let it stand there a bit," he replied. He then stood up and I noticed the bulge in his sweat pants. "I'd offer to shake hands with you, but I think we can get better acquainted if we shake something else."

Thinking he was kidding I reached my hand out to shake his, but instead of shaking my hand, he guided it to his cock. Not knowing what else to do, I did the only cordial thing I cold think of, I took hold of him and gently began stroking it.

He moaned and said, "Yeah, that's the idea, but why don't we move over here." He pulled off his pants and lay back on the bed. Kneeling down beside the bunk I leg my hand wrap around his cock. I stroked it for a while, looking closely at it. I was surprised it wasn't much bigger, I think my cock was actually a bit longer, but his was thicker, but again, not as thick as I would have expected.

At the end was a large purple head with a sizable hole in it that was oozing so much precum it flowed down over my hand. I had jacked a guy off before, but had never done anything more, so I was curious and a bit nervous about taking him in my mouth. I did want to get a taste of that precum, so I moved my head forward and ran my tongue over the sensitive skin.

The salty fluid felt warm on my tongue and before I knew it, I had opened my mouth wide and took in the entire head of his cock. I sucked up his precum and then began moving my head up and down while stroking him with my hand.

My tongue ran around the edge of the head and I heard him moan. I then began sucking hard, so hard his foreskin slid up as I moved my head. His hips rose to meet me and he nearly gagged me as he thrust himself deeper into my mouth. I concentrated on his movement now, making sure he didn't get so deep.

"Oh yeah, do it, do it," he said

I felt his cock thicken and then felt his warm, sticky cum shoot into my mouth. Moving my head back, I was able to swallow while still keeping him in my mouth. His cum tasted like salty cream of wheat... without any sugar. Swallowing again, I felt some of it spill out of my mouth, but I caught it with my fingers.

I moved my fingers toward my mouth when he grabbed my hand and pulled it. He then licked his cum off my fingers while gazing directly into my eyes. Resting my head on his thighs I held him in my mouth as his cock shrank, finally letting it spill out.

My head was spinning. I couldn't believe the irony... I am in jail on a fucked up rape charge and I have the most fulfilling sexual experience of my life with a man.