A Rapid Descent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raj closed her eyes and mouth and tried to swallow. At first she thought she might gag on it, but she eventually managed to swallow it. She opened her eyes to find Bill right next to George, with the camera. When had that happened? She blinked rapidly and looked up at them. She was again ashamed at someone documenting her dirty acts. She put her head down and started crying again.

George sat down beside her. "Don't cry baby. You were good. You'll get your pills now. There, there." He stroked her back and held her and she let him. Finally, he stood up and retrieved her panties and slacks. "Here, put this back on." She took them and dressed as he also got dressed.

When they were dressed, Raj sat back down and tried to rationalize all that had happened while they put the cuffs and camera in a bag. She looked up when she saw them stand in front of her again.

Bill spoke first. "That was great Raj. I'll be back Saturday for the rest of the payment. I figure $100 for letting George lick you and $100 for the blowjob. If you don't have the cash, you can always pay with sex." He said it calmly and matter-of-factly and Raj almost gasped.

George smiled at her and spoke. "You were wonderful, Raj. I'll be back with Bill and make sure nothing really bad happens."

Raj nodded, grateful for George.

Bill handed the backpack to George. "Now remember, Raj. We have you on film enjoying being restrained and having sex with George – and the blowjob was really nice. You are also buying illegal drugs for your husband, so I think it would behoove you not to mention this episode to anyone, don't you?"

Raj stared at Bill for a couple of moments, then she dropped her head. She knew that she could never tell anyone about this. She just nodded and they left.

Once they were outside Bill laughed and clapped George on the back. "Great idea, buddy. You were right. She went for the good guy, bad guy routine and you had her eating out of the palm of your hand."

"I was more interested in her sucking my dick." He laughed.

Bill laughed again and they got into the car.

Raj sat there on the couch for a long time. She tried to figure out what to do. She couldn't tell just anyone, could she? She tried to believe that it was all going to go away, but she knew that if she didn't come up with the money, they would try to use her again. She had no idea how to find another source of the drug, and besides, she had no money. She suddenly realized that her mouth still tasted like cum and she rushed into the kitchen and rinsed it out. She then went up to her husband's room where he still lay in a drugged stupor. She cursed him under her breath. He had been no husband for the several years and now she had been degraded and forced to suck a dick for him. She wanted to give him all the pills and watch him die. She looked down at the bag that she had somehow brought upstairs with her, even though she didn't remember grabbing it. She knew she couldn't do it. Her beliefs would never let her kill someone. But of course, they didn't believe in letting rape occur either.

She stamped her foot, muttered a few curse words and retreated to her room to watch TV and try to forget today for a little while.

to be continued...

12