A Rare Treat

Story Info
A "gifted" individual enjoys masturbation.
953 words
4.24
71.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was late. No one else was around. She could feel her pussy getting hot before she even put the movie in the DVD player. It was a lesbian flick, no plot, just hardcore girl-fucking. Justine always loved watching women fuck each other. Perhaps it was because she could never do it just like they could. She knew she had it even better than other women, and maybe that's what turned her on so. Regardless of reason, watching women fuck each other got Justine hot, and that's all that mattered.

The first scene involved two brunettes. One of the girls wore a thong, while the other wore nothing but a shiny clit ring. the girl with the clit ring lay on her back as the thong woman plunged a huge dildo in and out of her pussy. Oh, that pussy was so wet; just dripping with that beautiful juice. Justine could hear the smacking of the dildo loud and clear behind the moans and wails of the girl.

The next scene had three girls. Two new beauties and the girl from the previous scene who wore the thong. Justine thought this woman in the thong to be highly attractive. In fact the more she watched, the more she wanted to see. The girl was wearing another thong in this scene (red this time). How those thongs suited this woman. Her breasts were barely covered with a tiny tank top. Justine had a chance to see those in the last scene and looked forward to more of the same. What Justine had not seen yet was the woman's pussy. That pussy nestled between two long and shapely thighs; Justine wanted to see it more than anything at that particular moment.

Justine was sitting on her couch, panties on the floor along with the rest of her clothes. The glow from the TV bathed her soft curves, accentuating some of her more striking features. On the movie Ms. Thong's top was off. Those luscious breasts were partially hidden behind the knee of another girl. This other was a blond who looked very young and very pleased. Justine thought she might have a similar expression if that sexy specimen was munching her pussy like that. Now a close up of Ms. Thong's tongue working that young, tight pussy, flicking the little clit and diving into the hole with incredible speed. The young girl squealed with pleasure as she came to the demand of a talented tongue.

Now, finally it was Ms. Thong's turn. Justine was working her pussy with her right hand as she stroked her cock with her left. Then she switched hands. The nectar from her pussy was the perfect lubricant for her hard and glistening dick.

As Ms. Thong's panties came off Justine could see her coveted clit immediately. It was fucking huge. It wasn't a penis like Justine had but large nonetheless. Justine's mouth watered at the sight of it. The little blond knelt down in front of the beautiful pussy, apparently in as much awe of the sight as Justine herself. She began to lick and suck with such fury like ravenous hunger.

Justine was in ecstasy. This brunette on a sleazy porno was the woman of her dreams, physically at least. Her body was everything Justine had ever dreamed of; full pussy lips, a huge clit, large luscious tits with nipples that jutted to rosy points, and the classically beautiful face of a Greek goddess. Her thighs were tight and brown and her ass just begged to be fondled. Justine greedily worked her parts, occasionally stopping to lick her fingers. The salty taste of precum and the wonderfully succulent somehow metallic taste of her soaking cunt. She had to use a toy. As her love on TV started to get penetrated with a small vibrator Justine reached for hers. The buzzing changed pitch as it caressed her juicy labia and proceeded slowly inside. She leaned her head back against the couch licking her lips in ecstasy and moaning softly. Her little penis twitched with excitement. As she plunged the vibe in and out of her cunt she stroked her dick in time, occasionally dipping down for more lubricating juice.

Justine no longer needed to watch her movie. The fictional love of her life was now in her head, a permanent mental image for her own personal use in fantasy. Just thinking about that sexy female was enough to drive Justine crazy. She was so close to orgasm now she could taste it. she wanted to taste it. She would taste it. The idea of eating her own cum prompted her to immediately lie across the couch on her back. She threw her legs over her head so that her lively little cock was aimed at her salivating mouth. She continued to pump her dildo faster and faster, having let go of her dick to concentrate full attention on her cunt. She could feel it coming as she jammed the vibe deeper and deeper, faster and faster. As her penis started to throb towards orgasm she jammed her toy as deep as it could go, and exploded in orgasmic ecstasy.

Cum sprayed her eager, gasping face. Most went in her mouth; some went in her nose, on her forehead, neck and chin. She could taste the salty jizz and feel the warm viscous stuff all over her face, and she loved it. Justine took her tool out of her pussy with a relaxed shudder, brought it to her mouth, licked it lightly, then sucked it greedily. The taste of her own cum mixed with her own pussy juice was beyond description. A rare treat that Justine knew few could experience.