A Rat's Chance Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like a stuffed pig!" Jack added.

"I couldn't eat another thing," Allie said, and as she patted her belly the cutest little burp erupted from her. She put her hand to her mouth as we all laughed. "Excuse me!"

"I'll take that as a compliment," I said with a laugh. For a moment as she dropped her hand from her mouth I thought Allie was going to say something to me, but instead she just smiled, an open faced, happy smile. I prayed that it was me who had caused the smile, but knew better than giving that idea a second thought. "So it looks like it's going to be a nice evening," I remarked. "Who's up for a little spin?"

"I think the fresh air would do us all good," Jack responded. "What're you thinking?"

"I'm thinking it's Packard time!" I stated loudly.

"Packard time?" Kate said.

"Yeah, Greg's got a couple of old cars," Jack replied.

"I didn't see any on the way in," Allie said. "Where do you keep them?"

"In the garage. Tell you what, why don't we get this mess cleaned up and get changed and I'll take you all out for ice cream."

So we did and I led them out to the garage, stepping inside and flipping on the light. "This one here is a 1949 Convertible Coupe," I said pointing out the turquoise Packard with the red leather interior, "And this is a 1941 60 Special," pointing to the big black Cadillac. "I've got a 54 Caddy convertible over in storage."

"This one looks like an upside down bathtub," Allie remarked with a chuckle pointing to the Packard.

"Well, as a matter of fact, they are often referred to as bathtub Packards," I remarked. "But it's a fine car. Great on the road."

"Wow, this is really neat," Kate said, running her fingers over the chrome strip that ran along the rear fender.

"Greg is really into this, big time," Jack replied.

"I don't know about that," I said modestly. "There are a lot of big shooters out there who make me look like a piker."

I opened the door and held it so they could climb into the Packard, Kate and Jack in back and Allie up front.

"This is really neat," Kate exclaimed. "It's so fifties!"

I went around and slipped behind the wheel and backed out. Since it was such a balmy summer evening, I drove out away from the city and suburbs, into the country where the air was light and fresh. There was something so special about nights like this, with the warm air, the seductive breeze, and the blanket of stars above. The smell of the trees, the feel of the breeze, the light of the stars, delighted all four of us. There was only one thing left to top the evening off.

"So who's up for ice cream?" I asked. "There's an old fashioned place up ahead I think you'd like."

"There's always room for ice cream," Kate remarked.

"I thought that was jell-o," Jack replied.

"That sounds great," Allie said.

The place was crowded when we pulled up, but we managed to find a decent parking spot. Many of the patrons stopped by to check out the Packard, and I spent several minutes answering questions. Later, as we sat around the table, I was floored by the way Allie and Kate lapped at their cones. I got a kick out of Jacks expression as well as he watched his new little lady friend lick and suck on her cone in a very sensuous and teasing way. I was biting my own lip too watching as Allie flicked out her delicate pink tongue and took each little morsel of custard into her mouth. When I looked over and saw a drop at the corner of her mouth, I gestured to my own face. She noticed and her tongue darted out to lick it away in a very slow sensuous fashion. Our eyes met and held for a minute, and it wasn't until Jack said something that we looked away.

It was getting on into the evening when we drove back to my place. The warm evening air passed over us so wonderfully. Kate and Jack were close beside each other in the backseat as we drove, their hands intertwined, their lips making light passes on each others cheek and lips. Allie reclined leisurely on the wide red leather seat beside me, her dark hair was brushed back away from her face, trailing behind her so soft and lovely. I knew she could see the little peaks I was sneaking by the way she'd glance over and smile appreciatively.

"What time is it getting to be?" Kate asked as we pulled up in my drive.

"Ten after eight," Jack replied checking his Rolex.

"Oh, my God!" Allie said, exchanging looks with Kate. "I didn't think it was that late."

"We'd better get going, Sweetie," Kate said to Jack.

They retrieved their stuff from the house and paused on their way down the drive to Jack's car. I leaned up against the passenger door of the Packard.

"It was nice getting to know you, Greg," Kate said, arm in arm with Jack.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself," I replied. "Drop by anytime."

"We're still on for racquet ball Wednesday night?" Jack said reaching out to shake hands.

"You bet. Maybe I'll let you win for a change."

He laughed and they started down to his car. Allie went to follow but paused for a moment.

"I really enjoyed meeting you today, Allie," I said.

"Same here," she said flashing that terrific dazzling smile of hers.

"You can stop by anytime you want."

"Thanks," she said, "I just may take you up on that."

She stood up on her tiptoes and kissed me lightly on the cheek. I watched as she scurried down to join the others climbing up into Jack's rig. The redolent scent of summer and my one last glimpse of this lovely young woman was playing with my mind, but I couldn't object. Something told me that I would be seeing her again soon.

To be continued...

12