A Real E-mail, or What's...

Story Info
Rachel seeks to understand an erection.
3.4k words
3.42
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers

A Real E-mail or, What’s An Erection Like?

12:00 Midnight. The E-mail begins….

Rachel: Why, hello
Sasha: Hi baby. I’ve been craving you. I missed you
Rachel: Really?
Sasha: Ya. I really did? You've grown on me.
Rachel: How are you?
Rachel: :-) thanks, hon...you too
Sasha: Well, I'm a little sick and a little high, but at peace in some ways and in other not.

The kinky flirting begins…. You know the kind!

Sasha: I'm back. I was on my phone, with my soon to be lover.
Sasha: All right, now where are you at in your thesis. Which chapter?
Rachel: Really? Who is she, and why is she "soon to be”?
Sasha: She is someone I have known for four years, on and off, played with a whittle bit (yesterday I sucked on her toes). We are planning for the big day.
Rachel: Big day?
Sashay: Yaw. When we sleep together. I've just scored an Inn with a Jacuzzi in the room
I loved sucking on her toes. She has great feet. We went for a manicure and pedicure together on Friday. She has a French manicure on both.

Getting closer…testing the waters….

Sasha: How old is the oldest man you ever dated?
Rachel: Well, I am really attracted to my old criminology prof, he's probably in his mid-late forties. I see it more like a teenage crush. My criminal professor was bald and had a beer gut, and a son my age and I STILL wanted him
Sasha: You know, what I see in you - i.e. the 20'ish nymph, nubile, virginal etc., you probably see in me, but just the opposite - wise, stately, experienced, finely etched lines of the years - sophisticated, debonair (sp?)
Sasha: Did you let your prof know?
Rachel: No, married...I knew his son, he was pretty intimidating too
Rachel: debonair
Sasha: would you have slept with him, if he had said yes?
Rachel: Yes. Gosh, I don't know. Possibly? No, I’m a good girl. I really don't think I would have.

And the sex talk begins….

Sasha: What do you look like right now?
Rachel: I just got out of bed...t-shirts, basketball shorts...I'm a sight to be seen...lol
Sasha: I'm wearing my fish, chefs pants, a green t-shirt, socks and clogs, pony tail, beard and beer gut
Sasha: do you like your legs?
Rachel: Jesus Christ!
Sasha: Jesus Christ? Yes. I could be.


Sasha: Do you like your legs?
Rachel: Yes, but i need to work them out more
Rachel: They are nice and long...i get lots of compliments on them
Sasha: Are you taking a shower? Do you think I'd find you sexy, with the water spraying down upon you, drops bouncing off your breasts and a line of water spurting off your pussy lips? (I felt a twinge between my legs with your response. I want to kiss your knees, back and front).
Rachel: Yes, you'd find me sexy
Sasha: I want to message your calves, and I want to find the pressure points on your inner thighs.
Rachel: mmmmmm...
Sasha: I want to run my tongue up and down your legs and suck your toes.
Rachel: I've never had my toes sucked:-)
Sasha: Yes, I want you to feel my capable hands rubbing your legs like a messeuse (sp?).....I will take
Rachel: masseur (masculine)
Sashay: Your big toe in my mouth and let you see my tongue licking it, very sexy!
Sashay: Masseur, right.
Rachel: Ii took French in college
Sashay: I will follow the line of your toes down to the littlest, and suck each one indecently of the others and together.
Sashay: It's an unlivable feeling. The nerves in your feet will make you cum.
Rachel: Okay, I’m liking this idea, babe
Sasha: I will press my thumbs into the arch of your foot. Close your eyes and feel the line of excitement running
Rachel: my human sexuality made a guarantee that having our toes sucked would turn us on
Rachel: Human sex professor, that is
Sasha: From your foot to your pussy. I can rub your feet for a long time. Explain.
Rachel: we were talking about how different things turn different people on
Sasha: If we were to ever have a weekend fling, you'd have to come here. I have acrophobia. Haven't left town for a couple of years. Working on it...geniuses get this. I'm in good company :-)
Rachel: And he guaranteed that toes would work


Sasha: Honey...
Rachel: You have to go, don’t you?
Sasha: Do you want me to lightly lick your clit?
Rachel: That sounds nice:-)
Sasha: Do you want me to sensitively push your dildo inside of you while....
Rachel: ...
Sasha: While you are laying back on your bed, naked, with your arms behind your head,
Sasha: the sun shining in the window. and me between your legs making you feel so incredible.
Rachel: mmmmm...
Sasha: Can you see that its one in the afternoon, I've made you cum three times, and we shower. We head out to the county, and there in the beautiful countryside near a river, I finger you so that you cum again, twice.
Rachel: That makes 5:-)
Sasha: And then, as the night comes, I take you to a wonderful restaurant from exquisite Italian food.
Rachel: 7 is my 24hour record
Sasha: And we rent a video - Texas Chainsaw Massacre - to make you feel at home.
Sasha: And I prepare a bath for you.
Sasha: The water is warm and there are bubbles floating about.
Rachel: You know how to make a girl feel special:-)
Sasha: You ease your foot in, your legs, you sit down and it’s hot for a moment. I turn on the jets (I bought a Jacuzzi jet).
Sasha: You settle in and I wash you down with that spunchy thing.
Rachel: :-)
Sasha: I'm soap you up and wash you down .I rub your back and kiss it and turn to kiss your lips.
Sasha: I rub your legs with the spunchy thing and lean over into the bath, naked from my waist up. You’ve pulled me in. and I pull off

The seduction continues….

Rachel: please don't tease me today
Sasha: I run my fingers all over your breasts and nipples and draw pictures of Van Gouges flowers on you.
Sasha: And then we talk and hug, and laugh and say dirty things to each other, and then you awake to the dream and realize you are wet, but not from the bath. It was only a dream!
Rachel: It feels nice
Rachel: A very wet dream!
Sasha: We will incorporate every part of nature and life into our lovemaking. Anything that makes us feel, feel to the heights that is possible.
Sasha: The point is - our lovemaking will be eclectic, vibrant, you will never feel such things again.
Rachel: poignant, brilliant, but sad too


God, we’re getting hard and wetter…

Sasha: When you cum, your muscles will contract so much and for so long, that your body will rattle with joy - too much joy. You know that feeling, crying at happiness.
Rachel: That happened the other night with you...not the crying...but my pelvic muscles would not stop contracting
Sasha: No more. You’ll yell. Even though, your orgasms are so incredibly intense, deep, full - at some point you will beg me to stop. Years later, you will regret it, but at the time, it was just too intense that you were coming too close to your centre. You were leaving this earth and it was terrifying.
Rachel: I've come close to knowing that feeling...I want to feel it again
Sasha: I am in bed with you, offering to make love to you. And you'll say "no more". I'm there, offering to eat you out for hours. “I can't." I'm exposing my body to you so you can taste me and take my cock down your throat. But you just can't.
Rachel: My mind and body are so tired; I just want to sink into your chest

Sasha: IT'S TOO MUCH. Please understand. So I answer, "But Rachel, it's here. Climb the mountain. Accept the exhaustion and the soreness. Celebrate your dry clit. Honey, I'm going to take you so high that you will be an inch away from heaven. God created that buffer, so we could survive. But God never said, don't come near it. Imagine it, Rachel. Just imagine it.
Rachel: I want to, but you have to help me...I don't have the strength to do it without you
Sasha: I'm there again. I'm lying back on your white sheets. You can see my body stretched out. Feel lucky you're not alone. So many people are. I feel lucky I'm not alone with you. My legs are long, and they make you wet. My chest and arms are nice and you can feel my muscles.
Sasha: Climb on me, baby.
Sasha: Go up on me Rachel.
Sasha: Straddle me honey. You are so incredibly beautiful Part of the sensuousness is our age difference. You're fucking a 40 year old. I’m fucking a 20 year old. Oh, it's beautiful.
Rachel: reinvigorated by your touch, I start to kiss you and roll on top of you


My cock is standing erect….

Sasha: My cock is standing erect for you. I am so hard, so sore too. I am I this with you
Sasha: Climb on me, baby. I feel so close to you. I know every inch on your body...
Sasha: But there is so much space on your soul I don't know.
Rachel: Sit up, honey, I want to hold your body while I’m riding you
Sasha: Climb on me, Rachel. Take my cock in your hand. I'm sitting up so you can hold me. and kiss me.
Sasha: I'm in you.
Sasha: I'm in you
Sasha: I’m inside of you
Rachel: I don't know if Ii can take this
Sasha: Rachel, My cock is inside your lips. Can you be more intimate?


E-mail cyber at its best….

Rachel: It feels so right
Sasha: Can strangers really have one-night stands? How can they be so intimate with someone they don't know?
Sasha: God. I want you. I love you (what I know....). You make me so happy and I make your life full.
Rachel: You fill me up with your body and soul...you are totally here with me
Sasha: I'm deep inside of you and everyone is so proud of us. Your parents, my mom. They are happy for us because we are making love. and the world applauses as I bounce up and down. going deeper and deeper in you
Rachel: What do my deepest parts feel like, honey?
Sasha: We are marvelous and you are wet again, despite the soreness. your lips and your clit have responded again, like a tired opera singer - who has to sing her last opera.
Sasha: Respond baby
Sasha: I am inside of you and am experiencing you inside and out.
Sasha: Deep. Your deepest archives, crevices Rachel. are beautiful.
Sasha: you should only know what it is like. How wonderful you are.
Sasha: How sexual you are and how you make me feel.
Rachel: rocking back and forth, my breathing gets deeper and I look into your eyes and I know this is where I’m supposed to be...out of all the places in space and time
Sasha: Everything about being inside of you - equals what I always wanted. Peace. excitement, love, intimacy, fun, laughter, sadness...everything baby. God. I love you.
Rachel: I feel your body inside of me and I accept you
Sasha: I am. I am. I am inside of you.'
Sasha: Rock for me Rachel. My little girl. My woman. My mentor, my teacher. my lover you are exquisite. This is our moment.
Sasha: feel me. Grab my balls. Look at me in the eyes.
Sasha: Look at me deeply into my blue eyes.
Sasha: Look don’' move.
Rachel: we're now making love, not having sex.
Sasha: Watch me. My eyes are a glitter.
Sasha: We're making love, not sex.
Rachel: and I smile. Don't look away
Sasha: This is what creating is all about. Yes smile. Talk to me, laugh, get angry, and get sexual.
Sasha: I won't look away. We're one. You and I ...we're one. We're 1. We're #1
Rachel: lol

Cumming…cyber Cumming….

Sasha: I'm going faster in you and deeper Rachel.
Rachel: I want to climax and I want you to climax and I want you to look at me while you orgasm...don't close your eyes
Sasha: Orgasm, is a symbol of love and making love, my most intimate appendage is inside of you. What a thought. Reality . I am inside of you. Thank you.
Sasha: Thank you
Sasha: God, thank you.
Sasha: I am overwhelmed. I really feel like crying with this thought.
Sasha: Than you
Rachel: I want to see that desperate look in your eyes, like you don't want to feel the immense pain and joy
Sasha: Don’t' say don't thank me for loving you. I should and you should thank me. What are the chances?
Sasha: Ooh, I like that. Wonderful I am desperate.
Sasha: Like when I was a) child; b) a teenager; c) a monk
Rachel: I want you to feel like you're walking with your feet frozen in the snow...

Of course, e-mail pain….

Rachel: you step into a hot bath and it's incredibly painful...
Sasha: oh, that hurts
Rachel: but you have to take it
Sasha: I am so hot.
Sasha: No, baby. Too hot.
Sasha: please
Rachel: And you know it will feel so good in the end
Rachel: But it hurts so badly now
Sasha: But men feel pain when they set down into a hot bath.
Sasha: It literally hurts my balls and cock
Rachel: You feel your feet start to thaw
Sasha: mmmh. God it hurts first
Rachel: Then it feels wonderful
Rachel: The warmth washes over your entire body
Sasha: You are so good to me, baby.
Rachel: and you let out a heavy sigh, a release because it feels so good
Sasha: I can feel my cock stirring. The warmth and the jets are causing them to awaken, like robins stirring after a rain at the site of worms crawling up through the pavement.
Rachel: and because your body feels the way it's supposed to feel

A Man explains to a woman, via e-mail, what it’s like to have an erection….

Rachel: what is it like to have an erection?
Sasha: Great, great question.
Sasha: God, that's a question I would ask. I've been waiting for that question for years.
Rachel: :-)
Rachel: oops, sorry
Sasha: Not b/c I know how to give an answer, just that you curiosity is such a turn on?
Rachel: Please try to answer
Sasha: I begin to feel something between my legs. It's that good feeling that you probably feel, in a similar way.
Rachel: Yes
Sasha: Yes, its' a tingling, a freeness and a warmth that usually permeates my gut, and then later everywhere. Like a warm cognac, or water running over me.
Sasha: As that feeling continues inside of me, my thoughts often run to something beautiful sexual....
Rachel: yes...
Sasha: sometimes a shapely body, other times a nipple in my mouth...
Rachel: Like your mother's nipple? Or someone else
Sasha: My limbs seem to loosen up as I become aroused. I let go of the anxiety of holding my arms close to me, or my legs and toes somewhat flexed.
Sasha: Not my mother's? Yours'. While this is happening - seconds - my cock slowly starts to get harder...
Rachel: Yes..
Sasha: And it grows.
Sasha: If I'm in pants, it pushes against my underwear or pants and causes even more of that cognac feeling.
Rachel: Does this feel good, awkward, and painful?
Sasha: If I were to lower my pants or unzip my pants, it would pop out as you described your breasts popping out of your bra.
Sasha: Sometimes it feels exquisite.
Sasha: Sometimes it hurts.

Yesterday, I sat on my balls, in my pants….

Sasha: Yesterday I was in a position where I was sort of sitting on my balls. That hurt.
Rachel: ouch
Sasha: When I touch my growing cock, it is very sensitive.
Sasha: If I lightly rub it, it grows more, because the nerve endings react...as they would in your clit.
Rachel: I'm just trying to imagine the sensation I get in my clitoris spreading over 4-11 inches of my body
Sasha: Because it is muscle, and tissue and blood, if you touch my cock sometimes, it will jump about. Touching it can be intense.
Sasha: Yes, that's right.
Rachel: Hard to imagine because it is so intense
Sasha: When my cock is hard, it's head is swollen and sometimes purply. The shaft is exploding with veins and looks long and tall.
Rachel: do you like to look at it?
Sasha: To rub it, especially on its underbelly, the sensation doubles and triples and I realize that there is this warm, warm feeling in my balls, in my cock, in my nipples, in me.

Do you watch yourself?

Sasha: I enjoy looking at it. You might be jealous that I can watch myself cum. Are you?
Rachel: I never thought about it, but yeah
Sasha: I can lie anywhere and stroke my cock, I can finger my ass, and squeeze my balls. As my orgasm builds, I close my eyes.
Sasha: My thighs tighten up and sometimes my legs and toes tighten up as well.
Rachel: Yes...
Sasha: I can feel my cum pushing it's way to the front of the line, rising inside of me. I can see my cock is so hard...
Rachel: Yes....
Sasha: That it stands erect and is trying to escape the constraints of the skin wrapping it.
Rachel: Wow!
Sasha: The cum rises in me and I rub harder, usually my fingers paying much attention to the underside of the head.
Sasha: I breather harder, my cock continues to get harder, my body continues to move about, and my strokes get faster.
Rachel: Yes...
Sasha: Inside of me is a mixture of magnificent physical feeling, like a gut laugh combined with an intense sneeze like tears flowing out of my eyes.
Sasha: And it builds and builds and builds and builds and the cum is in my cock and right about the head.
Sasha: Sometimes I sway back and forwards
Sasha: And swing my head like a wild man.
Rachel: yes....
Sasha: And then it happens. My cum erupts all over.
Sasha: Usually in big spurts
Sasha: All over m y hand, sometimes shoots as high as my face, or my chest.
Rachel: What do you feel when this happens?
Sasha: I spurt over and over, rubbing faster and faster sometimes shouting, "oh fuck, watch."
Sasha: And it continues with such great intensity,
Sasha: That I don't care where I am. I’m cumming and I am free and I am alive.
Sasha: And when it is over, I can massage my cock so that there is still more cum inside and it leaks out and sometimes I'll taste it. I'll let the cum dry on me, as this is very sexy.
Rachel: I didn't know that men liked to taste their own cum
Sasha: I will pull my hand away - sensitive - and slowly, the new feeling replaces the old and the warmth becomes different. It is less intense, less phrenetic. It is peaceful.
Sasha: I do. Not every man. But I do, or will.
Sasha: What did you think
Rachel: very enlightening!
Sasha: Later, once I am small again, I will curl up feeling the cum dripping down me.
Sasha: I will fall asleep if it’s late and I’m alone and sleep well.
Sasha: It's truly lovely and the feeling is everything.
Rachel: Why such a feeling of tiredness?
Sasha: biological. Women become strengthened. Men become tired. A screw up in nature.
Rachel: ;-p
Sasha: yup
Rachel: I don't think I'll ever get a decent answer to that question.

The night comes to an end….

Sasha: Well take it easy.
Rachel: Ya, you too. I enjoyed everything.
Sasha: Me too.
Rachel: Take care.
Sasha: Ya take care.


Click. Disconnected. They never e-mailed again to one another, because that’s the way e-mail is. It’s fascinating, e-mail is. You can be so intimate with someone thousands of miles away, in real time, and then that is it. What ever happens to them? How important was that moment? Did it change their life. Man. E-mail. Wild.

Mycke
Mycke
25 Followers