A Real Handyman

Story Info
Naughty niece seduces her aunt's handyman.
898 words
3.94
44.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc started on the second tree that Mrs. Mason asked him to trim. It was back-breaking work, not to mention scorching hot out, but at least the old woman was paying a decent amount, and he was getting free rent in the cottage out back. It also helped that her sexy, young niece was visiting for the summer from college. Many nights he caught her undressing with the curtains open and sometimes even dancing around nude.

He heard the door open and there she was: wearing a short, white sundress that he swore he could almost see through, her curly auburn hair fell in waves across one shoulder.

"Marc, could you help me for a second? I dropped my ring down the drain." She tilted her lovely face, smiling in a manner Marc wasn't sure how to interpret.

What the hell, he thought. Her aunt was gone for the weekend so he had two days to get the trees trimmed. He followed Helena to the bathroom.

"I don't know how it happened...it just fell off- oh shit! Here it is!"

Helena bent over and picked up something off of the floor and Marc realized that she wasn't wearing any panties. His sweat wasn't from the heat and hard work anymore.

Helena turned around and smiled, "Sorry to bother you Marc, let me make it worth your while. I think you need a break. Can I get you a beer or something else, maybe?" She slinked over and slid her arms around his neck. Her tongue slipped into his mouth and pressed her body against his.

"I've been watching you ever since I got here. Why do you think I keep my curtains open?" She whispered into his ear, then slowly ran her tongue on the edge of his ear, dropped her tongue down to his neck and worked back to his mouth.

Marc started to feel a stirring in his groin. He grabbed Helena's firm ass under the flimsy dress and worked a hand to her pussy. Helena whimpered and jerked slightly. Her pussy was already dripping.

"You see, spoiled college boys are boring, and they don't know how to please a girl.However, a real man is a different story."

Helena pulled from him and slipped off the dress. Her skin had a coppery sheen, her tits were firm C's, and her pussy was neatly trimmed. She brushed her curly hair back and knelt in front of Marc. His semi-hard dick stiffened completely as he realized she was going to suck him off. It had been a long time since any woman had given him a blow-job so willingly.

"Big one, aren't you?" she quipped and then took his 9" cock completely in her mouth. Marc groaned and groped for something to steady himself on as Helena proceeded to suck his dick better than any woman before. Her tongue massaged and flicked at the head of his dick as she alternated her hands up and down the shaft.

"Oh, fuck, oh god..." were the only words he managed to spit out. Her felt the begginning of an orgasm. So did Helena, because she stopped the licking and started to suck his cock again while moving her tongue around the shaft. He felt his cum blow into her throat.

Helena looked up and licked her lips. Marc pulled her up and carried her into her bedroom. He took her firm tits in his hand and pinched her nipples and proceeded to lick and nibble them. She gasped in pleasure and begged him to eat her cunt. He put her on the bed and buried his face into her pussy.His tongue caressed her clit and he shoved a couple of fingers in her hole. Helena moaned and begged him to finger-fuck her hard and fast.

As Marc's fingers fucked her pussy, he licked and teased her clit with his tongue. Her pussy grew hot and her clit hardened as Helena shuddered and cried out as a gush of warm pussy juice flowed over Marc's hand.

"I want you to fuck me hard, Marc. Stick your cock in my cunt and make me come again, " she pleaded. Marc's dick was already hard again and he obliged the horny vixen. Her pussy was hot and wet and she clamped down her muscles making the already tight hole tighter. He fucked her hard and fast making her cry and scream with pleasure.

Not missing a beat, Helena smoothly flipped so Marc was now on his back. "I'm going to ride you harder than you ever been ridden before, Marc. I'm going to fuck you until I see nothing but the whites of your eyes."

Helena moved her hips back forth, then in a circular motion, slowly gaining speed. her breasts bounced as she rode his cock hard. Marc groaned and put his hands on her hips moving her up and down faster and harder until he knew he was going to cum again. Helena jumped off and began to suck his cock until he shot another load in her mouth, watching him as his eyes rolled in the back of his head. She swallowed, moved her beautiful body so she was lying on top of him and he pulled her head down to kiss her. "I think there might be a leaky faucet tomorrow, Marc. You should come back and fix it..."