A Real-Life Choose Your Path! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, after thinking about it long and hard, I've decided I'm going to explore this more. I'm so comfortable around Taylor. If I'm ever with a girl, she will be the one. I don't want it to just be sex, I want it to mean something. Not that will fall in love or hold hands or anything crazy like that, but still.

So after giving it some thought, I've settled on two choices that I think are equally good, and I want you guys to make the final decision. I am ok with either one.

The first choice one of the Lit guys suggested, and I think it would probably work even if it sounds like something out of a, well, Literotica story. As far as I know, Taylor has only kissed one guy, and it was a bad experience for her. The dude tasted like bbq and she said he stuck his tongue in her mouth and just left it there like he was parking a car. Since that night she's been a no-go in the tongue department.

So option number one is this: The next time we're sitting around at night in her bedroom and the conversation turns to boys and sex, I'll offer to 'teach' her how to French kiss properly. Maybe it will turn into something else, maybe it won't. It's a slower route, but maybe a little safer, I honestly don't know.

The second option goes like this: As far as I know, Taylor hasn't had another orgasm since the night with the vibrator. I know she liked it, but she'd never mention it because she's just too shy. If I came right out and asked her one night, especially if we both had a couple beers in us, she might just let me do it again. It's a little riskier, but I really like the sound of her Os, so it might be worth it.

Like I said, I'm comfortable with both options, and no, I won't do both. That's not in the spirit of the Choose Your Path story. So don't ask. It's one or the other.

***

Once again, cast your vote in the comment's section, and please let me know if you're a girl or a boy by leaving a little m/f at the end. I try to satisfy your curiosity, so please satisfy mine!

There is one, final thing going on in my life that is sorta sexual, and sorta just plain weird. It has to do with the guy I mentioned in Chapter One, the lucky but less-than-gracious recipient of a grand total of five bjs from me. It's weird, and it's sorta inspired by a literotica story I was reading while he was over at my house. It's so weird, in fact, that I can't bring myself to confess it. But, if you guys really wanna know, I'll give up the goods. But I warned ya.

One last thing. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me!

~sara

12