A Real Man in My Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Getting to know the Real Man again after all those years.
15.5k words
4.85
20.2k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke next morning naked and in his arms, with the sun pouring through the half open curtains of... Gray's bedroom...

"Hey good morning Natalie," he said stroking my hair, "you slept well?"

"Like a log," I said, "Always do after six orgasms."

"You counted?" he laughed.

"It was hard not to," I said, "considering I normally only ever get to two and that's on my own with electronic assistance."

"I aim to please," he said.

"Not half," I moved closer to him and kissed him on the lips. Still nice.

His broad shoulders looked wonderful in this half-light. His muscle definition, no tan, was spectacular, and I lay my head on his shoulder again, and he hugged me, just enough to notice, nice, warm, tender, and more romance than I'd known since my twenties.

It got better;

"Wait there Nats," he said, "I'll be back in two minutes." He rolled of the bed his semi-flaccid cock swinging from his loins most impressively, "Oh, bathroom is just there." He said.

I had an en suite so wasn't impressed -- at first. Gray's on-suite looked like of those you saw on TV adverts from bathrooms that in real life would take up half of the entire top floor of most regular houses. Huge bath, walk in shower that would have fitted four people, WC, bidet, everything. I used the facilities, washing my hands with a wonderfully perfumed soap and walked back into the bedroom naked. I stepped across to that large picture window and stared out across a huge garden pulling the curtains to one side just enough so my nakedness wasn't visible to anyone in the garden. Of course there was no one in the garden, just countryside. I turned;

Gray was holding two large mugs of tea and later told me that I looked like something out of a dream. I was (he said) looking amazingly sexy, my hour glass figure pale pink against the white background, the early morning sun illuminating me, with the pale silky curtains moving around me.

He all but dragged me back to bed and we made love again. No, we didn't have sex; we made love. Fuck but we made love, despite what we'd gotten up to the previous night, he lay on top of me resting on his strong arms and powering his now rigid cock deep into me, to pull out with the utmost tenderness only to force himself back into me again, making me purr and cry, gasping encouragement begging that he carry on fucking me and take me back to the place we'd been to the night before. I came, hugging him as the tremors faded pulling his face back to mine to kiss him, beaming back into his smiling face. He continued with his fucking of me, intent this time on his orgasm, until finally with loads of encouragement from he came deep inside me and leaving me gasping.

We drank the tea he'd made and lay down chatting and catching up on each-other's lives over the last twenty years.

I told him that I'd started going out with Parker after agreeing to go on a date with him one Saturday night waiting for the taxi queue to go down a bit. He was charming in a rough kind of way and I was drawn to his devil may care attitude. We went out for about seven months, then he asked me to marry him. I was flattered.

His estate agent job looked good and I figured he would make a career out of it. Once we were married of course he released his master plan of becoming rich and retiring on his fortieth birthday a multi-millionaire.

He isn't quite there yet, and does have a few investments going on but last time I looked he wasn't that far in five figures let along seven. Gemma came along the year after we were married, then Tom two years later and three years after him along came Bradley.

What about him?

He had one child and his ex had passed away from liver cancer some months before.

"Liver cancer," I said, "that was what Caroline..."

He grinned.

"Yeah,"

"Caroline was your..." I gulped. "Oh Gray, I'm so sorry, I never knew."

"Don't worry mate, we separated a couple of years ago."

He'd met Caroline when she'd first joined the police. He was presenting her evidence on a large murder investigation. Graham successfully prosecuted the murderer and in the hallway after the end of the hearing he went up to the tall dark, devastatingly attractive policewoman and said he had a couple more questions, the fresh faced police officer looked up at the still suited barrister minus his wig and gown and smiled nervously. He smiled, looked at his notes, and asked if she was still a shit-hot guitar player and had she been in the finest school band ever.

She smiled and said that she had,

"Christ," she stared at him, "Mr Woods... shit, of course! Hi Graham!"

He took her out to dinner that night, they married a year later, having a son a year after that. Their son had a similar condition to his Uncle Terry, and the lovely gentle Caroline struggled increasingly with his condition and growing up. A place was found at a week day residential school that could help him with intense physiotherapy and Graham and Caroline reluctantly agreed.

Her relationship with Graham suffered and she moved out of this wonderful family home I was currently in. Pretty soon she was back living with her Mum and, as with me and Parker, sharing their visits to their son

They were still good friends and Gray admitted that during her illness they were closer than ever. At his insistence she moved back into his house, with nurses on station for her every whim. She fought the cancer with Chemo, but it couldn't stop the slow poisonous spread of the illness. Gray's last real memory of her was of her crying herself to sleep in his arms the day the doctor told her it was now inoperable as it had spread to her spine and all points north.

Gray helped her arrange everything increasing the nursing staff and bringing Sam home for a few weeks. Caroline wanted to go to a hospice as she didn't want to taint the house with her passing. She died six weeks later, with her Mum, Dad and Gray with her.

He arranged her funeral and had followed Caroline's last order that their boy should stay at the school that Gray had paid for all that time.

The strangest thing was, all of that was just four months ago and here I was lying in the same bed they'd shared after making love to her husband all night.

We got up and had breakfast in his huge kitchen, me in just my knickers and a huge T-shirt he'd loaned me. I got a tour of the house, including the conservatory that I recognised from TV news item that Caroline had been in, and then the quite extensive grounds, including a large play house big enough for a wheelchair, and of all things a swimming pool, at the moment empty. He apologised that the pool was out of action but we did spend a rather pleasant hour naked and smooching in the adjacent Jacuzzi.

Still wearing my little black dress from the night before, he drove me home a shade before five and the kids' homecoming. We kissed in the car, lingering over the last one and I finally pulled away from him and trotted back up the path, turning to wave as I unlocked the door.

I looked to my left and saw that my neighbour Samantha was lifting her baby from the car. She looked at Gray, looking hot in T-shirt and Ray Banns, as he drove past her house. She looked to me and waved, and seeing him, turned and gave me a huge smile and a thumbs up and mouthing 'oooh yeah' and fanning herself.

My night away had been one of the most romantic of my life. We'd been out for a wonderful meal, a walk in the woods, danced cheek to cheek and made love all night and for part of the morning. I'd stopped counting after eight orgasms and my uterus still throbbed from all of the hard work he'd put it through.

But one of the most thrilling things was young Samantha - hot, sexy dressing, yummy mummy Samantha congratulating me, ten years or more her senior in my hot sexy LBD, on what anyone else would have considered 'the walk of shame'. I ran upstairs, changed into my jeans and T-shirt and became boring Mum Natalie again.

We met for lunch the next Tuesday and he asked me if I'd go out to dinner with him again. I was desperate to be in his arms again so readily agreed. The next night we went to a wonderful Italian place in town and we had a plenty of everything. We spent the rest of the evening parked in his car making out and heavily petting, before he dropped me back at my door again, a red faced and horny wreck. I will confess that night my rabbit vibrator got some use; wonderful orgasms but no contest to Gray and his skilful tongue, fingers and cock.

The children were at my place the next weekend and much as I hoped he'd eventually be introduced to them, it wasn't going to be as 'Mummy's new boyfriend that stayed over last night'. Gray was cool with that, and I was under no pressure from him to meet them, and while I was keen to meet his son Sam, who had been away with a carer for the weekend when I went to dinner with his handsome Daddy, I was conscious that he would still be grieving for the loss of his Mum some months before. So we'd take our time with that.

We also took our time with this relationship; it was just dinner dates, chatting on mobiles until our next weekend.

Our next weekend was supposed to be our next band rehearsal but due to building work in the school it was cancelled. I had a text from Gray minutes after the cancellation message was sent out;

"Hey Nats, seeing as how both of our plans for Saturday have been cancelled, how about you come to my place for the weekend?"

My face flushed, only a problem because I was sat at my desk at the time.

"Hey Gray, you bet!"

So that was that, I went shopping that afternoon on my way home from work and bought even more new underwear and a hot lacy nightdress. I'd always had a thing for them, and must confess I'd thrown away all of the ones that I'd worn when I was with Parker.

I thought about anything else I might need to take but Gray had already put me out a tooth brush in his bathroom and had said that next time I came to stay he'd get whichever shower gel and deodorant I wanted beforehand -- Wow!!

I liked his house too; he had no neighbours to keep an eye on him and his goings on and while I thought my house was big, Gray's place was huge. It was, it turned out, an old Parsonage and the remains of the now derelict church it had serviced were visible from his second bedroom in what apparently was on the estate that went with it, he had pointed out as we stood looking out of his bathroom window with a view similar to the ones we'd had walking around the grounds of the restaurant the last night.

Gray, the more than perfect gentleman, insisted that he came and collected me and a bit after six dressed in my skinny jeans again and a fitted top with plunging neckline tapering down to my narrow waist, I was stood on the end of my drive with an overnight bag.

He parked and got out of the car walking around to kiss my beaming smiling face and open the door for me. I got in, and he put my bag in the boot.

We pulled onto his long drive, and stopped in a space next to his other car, and we got out.

I took his hand and stepped out of the car and before I knew it he was pulling me into his arms and kissing me.

"Hey Nats," he purred taking a breath, "I missed you." It was wonderful. Even though I was pushing 38 I hadn't felt so 'girly' in years and I just melted in his arms. This was getting serious -- as far as I was concerned at least.

We walked arm in arm into his kitchen and there was more of that wonderful coffee he had on the go all the time. I perched on one of the tall stools and he poured me a mug, remembering my splash of milk and one flat sugar.

He handed it over and I sipped from the edge, it was perfect.

"I've ordered in pizza," he said, "thought we could have a night in a watch some movies?"

It was just what I was looking for, we'd been to out to dinner a few times, made love in this great house and spent much the next day together, but I wanted more. I wanted to really get to know this guy and I wanted him to get to know me and see where this relationship could go, that's if I was allowed to call it one of those yet. The Fashion and lifestyle mags I read in the hairdressers that I'd dashed to and from before he picked me up certainly said that I could.

"That would be really nice," I said giggling, so we took our coffee and headed to his large living room which had a 60" plasma TV with all the clever sound systems and 3D! I asked him why he'd bought a 60"; because they didn't do a 72" he said with a smile.

As he loaded the first disc into the DVD player he told me that he had become a movie 'nerd'. Once he moved into his flat and discovered that wonderful thing 'free time' that so many of us take for granted he'd become an avid cinema goer. He reeled through all the movies he'd gone to see, amazed at the whole experience of 'going to the pictures' that I and the rest of my generation had taken for granted.

"Ferris Bueller's Day Off," "Beetlejuice", "Top Gun", "Empire of the sun", whole hosts of movies that the seemed so much better on the big screen and his fellow cinema goer's seemed to take with such cold acceptance. At Uni he'd joined the Student Union and volunteered to run the cinema nights, just so he could always be assured of a good seat and could watch the films as often as he wanted.

As his English comprehension improved so he joined the library, and took out not only the course books, but others he'd been recommended by teachers and friends, or even just movies he'd seen. So the walls of this TV room were lined with shelves -- books, hundreds and hundreds of books. His Mum had four, all Janet and John that she had tried to teach Terry with. Gray never had time to read books...

So we watched the first two Hobbit movies in 3D, stopping in the middle for pizza and garlic bread, and cold Cokes. He sat on the large sofa and I sat next to him slipping off my shoes and putting my feet up, he put his arm around me and we had just the loveliest cuddle watching some of my favourite movies. Every now and again he would give me just the tiniest squeeze, it was yummy.

I was so comfy that I nodded off with my head on his lap, something I never remembered doing with Parker.

I woke up as the second film ended to find that my jeans had been unbuttoned and the zip slid down, and his large warm hand lightly caressing my tummy. Nothing rude or in the least bit sexy but extremely gentle, tender and yes, loving.

I raised my head and rolled on to my back, stretching and smiling up at him.

"Looked like your jeans were cutting in," he said, "Thought you'd sleep the better."

I nodded.

"I'd sleep even better in your arms Gray," I said smiling at him.

"Well, I've started to undress you already so..." I giggled, and he stood and lifted me into his arms and again, carried me upstairs to his bedroom and lay me down on his vast bed. He stripped me of my jeans and in just my short white socks a lace string and my T-shirt I stretched.

"Christ, but you look hot Natalie," he said unbuttoning his shirt.

"Thank you," I said, "You're looking fantastic from where I am too."

He undressed and lay next to me. We rolled together and had the most wonderful kissing session, stripping each other with a gentle unhurriedness. I reached down for his large cock and began to stroke it, pumping hard readying it for the work I wanted him to do, while his big clever fingers gently but insistently parted my thighs and uncovered my pussy, stroking and squeezing, spreading my labia and softly penetrating my sopping swollen sex.

I felt him enter me, pushing deep into my heart and soul and I felt the stirrings of my first orgasm as he curled his long middle finger in me for the inevitable attack on my G-spot and A-zone. I knew how well Gray could pleasure me and I raised my thighs in anticipation. I turned my head and Gray and I kissed, forcing our mouths together in straight up, good old fashioned lust.

My whole body began to tremble and recognising this, Gray lowered his thumb on to the apex of my pussy lips and has his fingers inside me scrubbed at my G-spot his thumb pushed down and gently rotated on my clitoris. SHIT!

I came, gushing pussy juice all over his hand and his bed sheets, not that I realised that until I started to come down two or three orgasms later. For my part I was laughing, crying, giggling - just a big, naked sexy mush of satisfied woman, still desperate for more lovemaking.

"Gray!" I hissed, "Please, make love to me!"

We smiled at each other and he rolled over on top of me; I spread my thighs and he settled gently between them, and we hugged each other. I was so wet and he was so hard that he easily slipped into me. I gasped.

Great as his fingers had been there was no substitute for good intercourse, and this wasn't just good intercourse, this was wonderful, passionate, joy-filled, hot, lovemaking and the butterflies in my stomach flapped away as I felt my orgasm start just with the skin on skin contact and his first few initial thrusts.

"Oh Gray," I gasped as he pushed into me hard, again and again, "Darling Gray, please, I'm so close, please, fuck me!"

"Oh baby," he gasped into my mouth as he powered his organ in and out of me. All of the foreplay, the other orgasms just faded into the dream time as we gave way to our primitive nature and we went for it.

I was crying again, pushing my face into his neck, alternately hugging him, pulling him against me, caressing his broad shoulders or grabbing his bum and pulling him hard into me. I felt my come in the pit of my stomach,

"Oh Gray!" I hissed into his ear, now pushing up against him, "Come Darling, come in me, come Gray, Please!"

"Oh yeah, baby," I felt him swell inside me in preparation for his final charge, and then he pushed harder and I felt the jets of his semen spurting into me, hot loaded charges of his love pouring into my womb to pool at the back of my spasming cunt as I joined him in our mutual orgasm.

We got our breath back; grinning, laughing and gazing into each-other's faces.

"Oh Graham," I purred, "That was wonderful, I mean just the best ever!"

"You're worth it Baby," he grinned at me, stroking my hair and face, something he'd quickly realised I loved it and it either turned me on or calmed me down. Right now he was doing both and I just melted in his arms.

We held each other, kissed again, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Naked, I woke in his arms, my womb still glowing with the most wonderful ache that Gray had created in me.

He pulled me close and we kissed again, bugger any thoughts of morning breath, we just gently kissed and loved each other.

I got up with him slipping on my T-shirt from the day before and my tiny string panties and my white short socks. We went down to his kitchen and he started making his coffee that he couldn't start his day without while I made myself useful and opened his fridge and took out eggs, bacon, milk and butter. He even had fresh white bread, so after finding his frying pan and oil I made bacon and egg sandwiches for us.

"Bloody Hell Nats," he said looking across the kitchen and looking slightly bleary eyed, "you are just the perfect woman aren't you."

"I like to think so," I said feeling him standing close behind me and sliding his arms around me to hold me tight with one arm across my still tingling boobs and the other to gently hold my tummy again. It was so intimate and romantic, one of my all-time smooshiest erogenous zones, and once I'd made and plated up two sandwiches each (all four with runny egg yolks, a personal record for me) I turned in his arms and we kissed again.

I had never known a passion like this, not with Parker certainly and although I had loved him it was never like this. Did that mean... that I was in love with Gray?

We sat in the kitchen eating hot bacon and egg sandwiches talking about our favourite foods and him complimenting me on my cooking skills.