A Really Big Man

Story Info
Woman enjoys sex for the first time.
3k words
50.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Syd was interested in sex, but usually afraid that she would be taken advantage of. She had been raised in a strict religious background and had a hard time getting around the belief that sex was dirty. Maybe that was what ruined her marriage. She refused to do certain things that her husband wanted. She would say, "that's disgusting", if he ever mentioned that he'd like to go down on her. He didn't even dare ask if she would go down on him. The marriage lasted just a little over four years. She had been divorced for nine years. Syd told herself that she was fine. She didn't need a man nor did she want one.

She was still very attractive at 39. She worked out and kept in shape. She was about 5' 7", had a great figure with large breasts and a very pretty face. She did date occasionally, but she never became interested in any of these men. She may not have given any of them half a chance, because as soon as they would try to kiss her or become physically intimate even in a small way, she would shy away and then turn them down the next time they asked her out.

Then she met Michael. Michael was tall, probably about 6'4'. He was well built and very nice looking. He was about a year younger than Syd and she was attracted to him pretty much from the start. He was a new employee at the company that Syd worked for and their positions caused them to see each other several times each day. They became friends and Syd enjoyed his attention. She kind of hoped he would ask her out. They would sometimes go to lunch together and they began to share with each other about their past lives and loves and their hopes for the future.

Michael also had had an early unsuccessful marriage. He had been single for several years. When Syd told him about her marriage and unsuccessful dating career, Michael jokingly said, "What you need is a really big man." Syd laughed thinking that he was referring to his height.

When she related the story to her friend Carol, Carol said, "Syd I think that's a come on. I think he's trying to let you know that he's well endowed."

"What are you talking about?" said Syd. There's no way that he means that."

"I think he does," said Carol "Don't complain though, it might be nice. Why don't you take him up on it?"

A friend in college had told Syd that if you made love to a guy with a big penis it would hurt and she believed that to be true. She had only had sex with two guys in her whole life; her husband, who had a dick that was about five and ½ inches and fairly thin and a guy she dated in college, whose dick was even smaller. She was kind of intrigued by the idea that Michael might have a very large penis. If it were true or not, really didn't matter much though because she really liked him anyway.

Finally he asked her out for dinner. It went well and she continued to like him more and more. Several more dates, followed and Syd was falling in love. Michael, for his part, was totally taken with Syd.

When they were together, there were a few times that Syd caught herself peeking at his crotch to see if she could determine if the "well hung" theory was true. However it wouldn't be long before she would find out in a very exciting way.

Michael was patient and on the third date he was successful in giving her a good night kiss. It was a very nice kiss. Both of them were very satisfied with it for a first time kiss. On subsequent dates they continued to kiss and these kisses soon became more than just good night kisses. On several occasions both of them had become quite passionate. Syd was cautious, but she really liked Michael and she loved the way he kissed her. They also held each other but Michael, knowing the way she was, never tried to touch her intimately and he was very careful not to press his lower body into hers. She did excite him greatly and he became immediately erect when kissing her. He had to be careful though, because when it came to sex, he knew that she was very conservative.

Then came the day when Michael telephoned and said that he would like to take her to Marcello's, a very swanky Italian restaurant. It was difficult even to get reservations at Marcello's and Syd was impressed that he was taking her there.

Syd "dressed to the nines" for the occasion. She wore her most sexy dress. It was black, short and fairly low cut. She looked fantastic. Michael thought to himself, when he picked her up, "I'm very fortunate to be with her, this woman is gorgeous!"

The restaurant was set up in a way that each table was almost in a private room. For most of the meal they were basically alone except for the waiter, wine steward, water girl and bread boy. You know how fancy restaurants are; there are so many servers, it's very specialized. As the meal progressed however, the wait staff activity lessened and Michael and Syd were left pretty much alone.

The meal was wonderful, the wine was great and they were both feeling very happy and contented. Michael leaned over and kissed her. He kissed her again and held her hand under the table. Syd felt that she was falling deeper and deeper in love with Michael. Then it happened.

Michael was kissing her passionately. He was very turned on and sensed that she was too. His tongue was searching her mouth and her tongue was responding. His hand, under the table, moved her hand to his thigh and then quickly he put her hand on top of his huge fully erect dick. She was shocked and immediately pulled her hand back.

She was embarrassed and Michael was even more embarrassed. However, Syd was both amazed and excited by the size of his penis. It was so much larger than any one she had ever felt before. She really hadn't had much time to really feel it because she moved her hand away so quickly but she knew it was long and thick.

Neither of them said anything. Michael filled their wine glasses and they each took a sip and looked at one another. Then he kissed her again. She was so curious about his dick that she did something that she never thought she would do.

As her passion rose, she moved her hand, all by herself and put it on his dick. She moved it up and down the length squeezing and feeling it as she went. It was huge, probably between nine and 10 inches and very thick. The size of it was definitely a turn on to Syd. Her breathing became very rapid and she could feel her pussy becoming very wet and her clit was fully erect. She imagined Michael making love to her and wondered if this big dick would hurt or feel good or maybe a little bit of both.

Her touch was driving Michael crazy. "Oh Syd," he said breathlessly.

All of a sudden she felt shame and embarrassment and removed her hand.

They kissed a little more, before paying the check and then left for home. On the way Michael wanted to tell her how good it felt for her to touch him so intimately. He really wished that she had put her hand into his pants rather than feeling it on the outside. He hoped that that might happen soon, maybe even tonight, if Syd were to invite him in.

All types of thoughts were going through Syd's mind. She thought that she really did love Michael. She was ashamed of her thoughts though. She really wanted him to make love to her and although she didn't want to admit it she wanted to see his huge dick and feel it way up into her pussy.

When they arrived at Syd's house, she asked Michael if he wanted to come up for a while. Michael had come up several times before, after dates and it was quite innocent, just a little making out. Tonight she had mixed feelings, so she tried to block out what her real motives might be.

Michael answered, "Yes, I'd like that a lot."

They were both pretty excited about what had happened in the restaurant.

"Can I get you anything?" Syd asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine," he answered.

They sat down on the couch and she leaned back on him with the back of her head on his chest.

Michael had taken off his suit jacket and tie and opened the collar of his shirt. When Syd sat down her short skirt hiked way up on her pretty thighs. She knew that she was being sexy, but that was the mood she was in. The hem of her skirt just barely concealed her panties. This was not lost on Michael as his prick began to harden again.

Michael realized that he had never touched Syd. He had never caressed her beautiful large breasts or her thigh and certainly not her pussy. He wondered with her skirt hiked up like it was, if this might be an invitation.

He leaned over and kissed her long and hard. She was first this time to plunge her tongue hungrily into his mouth. He reciprocated. As he put his arms around her and touched the side of her breast he could hear her breathing quicken. Carefully and tenderly he began to caress her breast. She was obviously very excited. He fully cupped her breast and she didn't protest, rather she let a short moan escape. She scooted down slightly to give him better access and in so doing her skirt hiked up to the middle of her panties. She began to move her pelvis just inviting him to touch her there.

Syd hadn't been this turned on in years, maybe never. She hoped that Michael would make love to her tonight. She wanted him very badly.

Michael moved his other hand to her waist and then down her hip. When he reached the hem of her skirt he hiked the skirt all the way up to her waist. She helped him by lifting her hips. Michael knew that she wanted him to be very intimate with her tonight.

Syd was aware that she was sitting there basically in her panties in Michael's plain view, but she liked it. She moved her hips slowly up and down. She slowly parted her legs just slightly, her movements were begging him to touch her.

Michael moved his hand down the side of her panties to the outside of her thigh. He tenderly caressed her, moving slowly to her inner thigh. As he did so Syd gently parted her legs further. She knew that she was soaked and she wanted him to feel it so he would know how hot she really was.

Michael teased his hand up and down her thigh just touching her pussy with his fingertips. He was driving her and himself crazy. His dick was about to break through his pants.

Syd caught a glimpse of it and it only added to her excitement. "Touch me, touch me please," she thought.

Michael finally moved his large hand onto her mound. Syd moaned and began to writhe into him. He moved to her crotch, and slipped his finger under the very wet panties and found her opening. He pushed his finger into her.

Syd almost came at that moment, but she hung on. She was in ecstasy. "I forgot how great this felt," she thought.

"Oh Michael, I love you, let's go into the bedroom where we can be more comfortable," she said

Michael said, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, it will be fine," she answered.

She took his hand and led him into her bedroom. She couldn't help notice his huge erection. He was so damn big!

The room was dimly lit but it was light enough to see the tasteful furniture, the focal point being the queen sized bed.

Syd slipped her dress off over her head, laid it on a chair and got into the bed. Although she had pulled the sheet up to her neck, Michael could see her unfastening and removing her bra.

He stood next to the bed and removed his shirt and t-shirt. Syd noticed that he had a nice muscular build, but she was focused on the huge bulge in his pants. He unfastened his belt pulled down his zipper and pulled his pants and underpants down together. It was then that she saw his huge member for the first time. Her heart started to race and she began to breathe fast and hard.

He slid into bed next to her and kissed her. Her hand went immediately to his dick and she started to caress it. The end was wet with pre-seminal fluid and she took great delight in touching it.

Michael tenderly caressed her breasts paying particular attention to her large pink nipples. It didn't take but a brush or two and they were totally erect. He tenderly kneaded them between his thumb and forefinger. He kissed her over and over and she moaned softly.

He reached down and hooked a finger in her panties. She immediately lifted her hips and allowed him to remove them. She raised her legs and kicked them off. She was ready and he knew it. He gently darted his finger in and out of her very wet cunt and gently slid his finger up the slit and found her erect clitoris. She had a fairly large clit, which he liked. He rubbed the wetness from her pussy all over and around her clit. She began to act like she might come so he stopped.

Then he straddled her legs. His bent knees were about even with her knees. Even though he was kneeling with his torso erect, his huge dick was almost long enough to reach her pussy lips.

He said to her, "I want you to enjoy this and I don't want to hurt you. I'm going to enter you gradually. If it hurts or if you don't like it, tell me. But if you want more just spread your legs further and nod your head yes. Is that OK?"

She looked at him apprehensively and slowly nodded her head. Then she spread her legs apart just enough to afford him access so that he could begin to fuck her with his huge dick.

He lowered himself on her and holding his cock in his hand he put the thick head of it between the lips of her wet slit. He slowly and gently moved it up and down. He gently rubbed it on her clit. She couldn't hold back another moan. He then moved down to her opening and pushed it in, but only about three inches. She had a tight pussy so the thickness of Michael' large dick spread and stretched her opening but it felt great. He began to slowly fuck her, being careful not to enter her any further than the initial three inches until she indicated to him that she wanted more. He kissed her tenderly. He wondered if her tight pussy would be able to take all of him.

He looked at her quizzically and she nodded while simultaneously spreading her legs a little further. He entered her a little further. She flinched, but she loved it. He was now fucking her with about six inches of his nine inches plus. She loved it. She wondered why anybody would say that this would hurt. It felt so good. Her clit was so engorged. She knew that when he gave her all of it and pushed his pelvis into her, the combination of that huge dick totally filling her pussy and his pelvic bone on her engorged clit would cause her to orgasm violently.

Michael was able to hold on too, but with the thought of her taking all of him, in combination with caressing her tits and nipples and passionately kissing her, he was getting close to his coming point too.

He kissed her long and passionately and then looked at her. She didn't hesitate, but nodded and he knew she wanted all of him. She spread her legs as wide as she could and he drove the entire length of his cock deep into her. She cried out and he knew it was the beginning of her orgasm. He began to fuck her hard and fast, withdrawing almost all the out and then pushing it hard all the way into her, in and out, in and out, over and over. She couldn't have been any more excited, so her cunt stayed very slick and wet. There was plenty of lubrication. His pelvic bone was on her large erect clit, pushing and rubbing it. She was so excited she didn't think that she could stand it. Her breathing sounded like a freight train and her cries, whimpers and moans filled the room. She lifted her legs and tilted her pelvis back so she could feel his huge dick even more.

He was pistoning in and out of her at a fast and furious pace. She was coming and loving every minute of it. She had never been fucked like this in her life.

Then Michael began to come. It felt unbelievably good for him. She could feel the hot thick liquid fill the very back of her vagina. As he continued to fuck her it foamed out the opening of her pussy and felt all warm and slick over both of them. The feeling was fantastic.

When it was over, he rolled to his side, but held her closely to him. His semi-erect penis remained inside of her. They lay there for several minutes, kissing and loving one another.

"I love you," he said and Syd knew that Michael was the man for her. He was right when he said, "What you need is a really big man."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
sherlock40sherlock40almost 20 years ago
You must not have liked my comment

to erase it so fast. Don't get me wrong, I liked the sex scene. I am just tired of authors using the big cock=more pleasure style of writing. I'm sorry that this woman didn't find any enjoyment with an average sized dick. I am sure that getting her cervix pounded and bruised will bring her to shrieking orgasms again and again. I am also sure that you will erase any negative comments that you receive. No matter what anyone says, including me, just keep on writing. It is your right!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Beauty and the Geek Ch. 01 The rumors were true; the geek was hung.in Erotic Couplings
The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 01 Sex galore for 18-year-old twins, Dan and Don.in Erotic Couplings
My Wife Wants a Big Cock My wife desire to be fucked by a big cock.in Erotic Couplings
Friends & Family Ch. 01 Story of a well-hung lad growing up in the Midwest. in Mature
Fucking my Daughter's Boyfriend Mom discovers that daughter's boyfriend is huge.in Mature
More Stories