A Reason to Wake Up Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I saw your car. There aren't that many maroon 1972 jaguar saloons you know. If you are going to run around doing things... people... you shouldn't be doing you need to get a Buick, maybe a pickup." Her voice was soft and quiet. It was contrite. "I was jealous. I'm sorry." She said. I rolled off of her. I collapsed on my back beside her. She lifted herself up onto her elbow and smiled down at me. "I'm a shitty girlfriend, aren't I?"

"Are you my girlfriend?"

"I can be your mistress if you want. Does that sound better?"

"I don't know Sally." I said. I stared up at the ceiling. It seemed a ridiculous distance away.

"Do you love her?"

"Who?"

"Whoever she is. Whoever got you down to campus yesterday?"

"There's no one but you." I lied

"What about Anne Marie. DJ leaves next year. Are you going to stay together?"

"You guys did."

"That's different." She said. She was undressing me. My shoes and socks were gone and now she was tugging me free of my pants.

"How is it any different?" I asked. I really didn't see it.

"Anne Marie won't kill you."

"Sally, stop. Marty isn't like that."

"Oh, David." She placated me. She was being dramatic. She was massaging my cock. It was coming around. I had put him back into service and he was surprising me as he was apparently getting back some of the vigor I thought he had lost.

"Can you stay for a while? Maybe we can go out. I'll dress up."

"I have to go to the doctor." It was good she had reminded me. I would have forgotten.

"You seem healthy enough to me." she observed. She had me hard again. I had told Anne I thought the doctor wasn't necessary. She moved from straddling my legs to straddling my cock and slowly we began to move together again. I clung to her large breasts as if it was a lifejacket and I was stranded in deep water. She moaned and sighed and after the angry session earlier I was surprised to make love to her as comfortably as we did. It was pleasant enough that when we had finished and I laid in bed regaining my composure I contemplated just staying right there the rest of the day. I contemplated taking her out like she said. I liked when she dressed up. She had an elegance about her.

"Your phone is buzzing again." She told me as she came out of the bathroom. I hadn't heard it. I picked it up. Before I even opened it I was greeted with the alerts. I had forty-three text messages, six missed calls, and a series of critical emails.

"Shit." I said.

"Go." She answered.

When I finally scurried from her house she stood at the door. Her naked body was just barely visible through the sheer house robe. An hour earlier I was done with her. Now, despite the piling on of fear and stress that my actions were piling onto me I knew I would be back. I couldn't imagine a see through robe and a large pair of soft breasts was enough but in the end, that might have been all I needed.

12