A Reasonable Accommodation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Overall the first eighteen months of Blair and Cheryl's sexual relationship worked as well as could possibly be expected. On average they engaged in recreational sex about twice a week. As they had already stated to each other it seemed to have no adverse effect whatsoever on either of their spouses and, if anything, sex with their spouses became more frequent and more physically rewarding than it had been before, although both Blair and Cheryl were careful not to introduce the sexual gymnastics that they engaged in into their marital beds – except for Blair's lapse the night of the Stripper Aerobics recital.

Except for a couple of additional instances of public displays of affection, which were dismissed by onlookers as just an indication of Cheryl's quirky personality, they stayed with their principles from their first meeting.

The only problem that was arising was that because their kids were getting older they could not be counted on to go to bed as early as they had before, and Cheryl's trips to Blair's house for their sexually entertaining encounters started to get pushed later. They were sure that they could come up with a long term solution to that, however.

Their first ability to spend the night together came about three weeks after the Stripper Aerobics recital when Blair and Cheryl were two of the chaperons for a school trip for Susan and Jim while Jay and Samantha stayed home with Jen and Evan. Because Cheryl was one of the trip organizers she was able to finesse single rooms for her and Blair, rather than the doubles that the other chaperons were stuck with.

Their first night together they were super excited. They engaged in the longest foreplay that they ever had, and kneaded and massaged their entire bodies. As their lust overcame them, just before Blair started simultaneously ejaculating into Cheryl's pussy and pulling ass beads from her anus suddenly the realization flashed through his mind "How fucking wonderful my life has become since the surfboard incident. It's exciting, fun, and physically gratifying." Shortly after that, once he had deposited a full load into Cheryl pussy, he dissolved into a happy pile of protoplasm onto her back.

Cheryl and Blair fucked twice that night and slept spooned together until their alarm rang at six a.m., after which Blair sneaked back into his room.

While Cheryl and Blair were much looking forward to spending a second night together unfortunately Blair's boss called him on his cellphone and said that he needed him back to make a rare one day trip to an important client. Fortunately with a bus for the kids and enough chaperon cars, and since Blair had driven his own car, he was able to make the two hour drive home without disturbing the school trip. He hadn't been able to reach Samantha by phone but would give her the news when he got home.

Blair kissed Jim and Susan goodbye and was able to find a private moment with Cheryl, to finger her pussy and French kiss her for a few seconds, before he took off. "Last night was awesome," she whispered into his ear with one of his fingers still in her pussy, "you owe me two fucks next time for having to leave early, though." Blair only smiled.

When Blair got home there was another car besides Samantha's parked in the driveway that he thought he recognized. He was surprised when he walked in the side door that he could hear no conversation, though, since the additional car indicated that there was a visitor. Rather than calling out to Samantha he walked upstairs, saw that Jen wasn't in her room, got the dress suit and other clothing that he would need for his trip from his closet in the master bedroom, and was about to walk into his study to get some paper to leave Samantha a note when he heard noises that might be coming from the study.

Blair slowly opened the door to his almost sound-proof study part way and was taken aback by the scene.

There was Samantha bent over the chair that he often fucked Cheryl over, totally naked and moaning loudly while Jay was holding onto her boobs, pounding her pussy, grunting, and sweating profusely.

Unseen Blair quickly snapped a photo with his cellphone, gently closed the door so as not to make any noise, walked out to his car, and quietly drove away thinking "I hope that Cheryl will agree that this is yet another reasonable accommodation."