A Reasonable Deal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudea4
dudea4
237 Followers

"Go ahead and put your clothes on," Danielle said. They both got dressed. Jamie couldn't look at her teacher. She felt confused. "Well, if you ever get the feeling that you might be into girls, I'm here. Also, we do need to get studying done, so you can come back when we schedule again, and we'll try to keep the sex minimal, okay?" Danielle stated, in perfect teacher mode, like they had just finished some normal study session.

Jamie couldn't say anything. All she could taste was her teacher's genitalia. It was weird. Jamie decided I don't know what to make of this or what to do. John is smart. I'll ask him. He'll know. I don't think he'll judge me for what happened at all. This was so so weird. I thought Danielle was cool too...and.....this is way too much to process.

"Well," Danielle said, moving her hand down to get a quick little helping of Jamie's ass, which caused an appropriately startled jump. "We do need to keep studying. I believe we were talking about how the emperor Caligula would have totally enjoyed you....haha I guess I have a lot in common with that emperor" I would love to have been in his shoes.....or sandals....whatever Danielle thought to herself, I would have a girl like Jamie every night. Maybe several at once. Maybe....

Jamie, unexpectedly, had a question come to mind that she was very interested in the answer to: "Whatever happened to him anyways?.... Caligula?"

Danielle didn't see the question coming at all, and she certainly didn't like the answer. There was a pause, and Danielle looked very intently at her student. Then led her out to the porch.

"I don't remember," she said, "goodnight Jamie," and then closed the door.

To Be Continued...

dudea4
dudea4
237 Followers