A Red Letter Day

Story Info
Her first sexual experience.
1.6k words
3.77
81.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 12/19/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 18 and a virgin. A difficult age! Hormonal urges and burgeoning peer pressure to expand one's experiences. And all my school-friends had just one thing on their minds. Sex. It was the summer holidays, and we had enjoyed a hot couple of weeks. I was pretty bored and was sitting around watching something boring on TV. A friend, Clair, from school rang and suggested a shopping trip. I walked the half-mile to her place and we set off to town. It wasn't long before the usual subject came up. She was desperate to relate the latest escapades with her boyfriend. I listened intently to their latest fondling...with a growing sense of frustration and envy. She had been out last night and had found a hiding place in some farm outbuildings...a barn or some other place where their carnal desires were played out. She left no detail to my imagination...they must have been naked or al least nearly naked... After he had sucked on her nipples...she had taken his thingy (she always called it that) and with her hand made him cum. He'd wanted her to take it in her mouth, but she didn't like the idea of it. Then, he'd kissed her belly, and on towards her hairy mound. She was getting excited just relating the story. So was I.

With every kiss described in intimate detail she finally after what seemed like hours, tells me that he licked her to an orgasm. An orgasm so enormous...well it made her scream. As we reached the climax of her story, we were eating a salad and coke. On the next table were two old biddies who we realised had been listening. The look on their faces was a picture.

The shopping trip...or more precisely trying every outfit in the shop with no intention of buying anything suddenly seemed less attractive and we made our way back home on the hot, sticky bus. A quick round up of the tales of our class mates (one was having sex with three guys, or so she thought) made my frustration grow even more.

We parted at the bus stop and I wandered slowly home. It was obvious that my annoying older brother was home...two bikes were spread-eagled on the drive. I made my way into the house. It was too quiet...something was going on.

I got a drink from the fridge. The house was silent. Too odd. I went to the stairs and could hear something faint. I made my way slowly and silently upstairs. As I reached the top, I could see my bother and his friend – I think he was called Andrew – in my room watching a video. I had got a tv/video combo for my birthday and I was bloody mad that they had intruded into my bedroom to use it. I was about to storm in when something stopped me. I crept closer to the door. It was ajar about 2 inches. I looked on in total amazement.

I could see the video – a cheap porno picture – probably belonging to my Dad. The two of them were sitting on my bed with their backs to me...but it was fairly obvious that they had their cocks out and were beating off to the porn. I was tempted to tell them to get out of my room with their disgusting habit...but I was also quite aroused from the shopping trip. An idea stared forming in my mind.

Without thinking any more, I opened the door and leapt onto the bed between them.

I was kneeling between them and I quickly took each of their cocks in my hands and I said "want some help, guys?"

I don't think they could quite believe what was happening to these two horny 19 year olds. I worked my hands up and down their hard cocks. Some precum was already helping to provide some lubrication. I watched the film too. A couple were engaging in 69 and the shots of oral sex were very very arousing. My brother came first. A long forceful burst of his cum shot over my right hand. I gave him three or four more strokes before I released my grasp of his cock.

I turned to his friend, Andrew and looked at his eyes. "Is this nice?" I asked. He didn't reply, but merely nodded. I used my right hand...and my brothers creamy emissions on his meaty, iron-hard cock. I was thinking about what I would do next when I suddenly took the decision. Lowering my head I took him into my mouth. I tasted the cum around his cock and slowly took him deeper into my mouth. I needed air and released him. He looked so pained that I quickly returned my mouth to his cock...this time running my tongue from his hole, then around the head and down to his balls...then slowly ran back and let his cock enter my mouth as far as I could take him. I started to bob up and down, just like I had witnessed on the video. I was rewarded with an explosion of his salty, thick cum which hit the back of my mouth so hard it made me cough. I released his cock and took a direct hit on my nose before I ate him again and with my lips milked his spurts from his balls, delighting in swallowing his jism down my throat.

When he was spent I sat up and looked at him...then my brother. They were still shocked and said nothing. I broke the silence and said "Didn't you enjoy that, then?"

In response, Andrew put his hands on my face, gently pulled me towards him and licked off his cum from my nose. We laughed and he kissed me. "That was superb!" he beamed. My brother was less enthusiastic. "You could have given me a blowjob, too".

Andrew and I laughed again. My brother was quite messed up and went to the bathroom. Andrew and I kissed again and he put his hand inside my t-shirt and up to my bra. With one hand he released the clasp and then he took off my top and my bra fell. My tits were quite well developed, even for a 18 year old and he started licking a nipple. His touch was like electric. He lay me down and started to kiss all round my breast and nipples. My brother returned and joined in the fun, taking the other nipple in his mouth and following his friends lead. The effect on me was quite obvious. My nipples hardened and I could feel stirrings between my legs. I had a short denim skirt on and as Andrew continued to lick me, his hand started to undo the top buttons at the side of my skirt. The three buttons were soon undone and he started to move his mouth from my breasts, over my belly, lightly kissing me all the way.

His hands pushed the front of my skirt down, exposing the top of my pubic hair. His kisses continued, over my mound. It was like heaven and when he put his hands inside my skirt and pushed it off, my panties came too. His kisses continued until he reached my sex, which felt so hot I thought it might melt.

Andrew got up and walked to the bottom of the bed and climbed on so he was now between my legs. He took off my skirt and panties which had ended up around my ankles. He opened my legs and lowered his head to between my legs. He started kissing on the insides of my thighs. My brother watched transfixed. He closed in on my sex...and suddenly I could feel his tongue probing inside me, tasting my wet juices, invading my hot cunt with his delicious tongue. It was heaven and I started a low groan of intense pleasure. When he licked up towards my clit I could barely stand it and after maybe six or seven slow licks across my hardened, engorged clit I shuddered to an intense orgasm. Andrew put the tip of his tongue on my clit and flicked it making me cum harder.

Andrew seemed to suddenly remember my brother. "Hey, come here" He put a finger on my clit and said "Here...lick her here". My brother didn't quite have the finesse but I continued to enjoy wave upon wave as both of them took it in turns to lick me.

After a while I could stand in no longer and begged them both to stop. We all needed to clean up.

And that was my first real sexual experience.

Postscript

My brother threatened to tell on me unless I gave him a blow job. I resisted him for a few days but when he started mentioning Andrew in front of my Mum and Dad, I knew that I wouldn't be able to get away with it.

That night, he came to my bedroom after everyone was asleep and woke me. He dropped his robe to the floor and slipped naked, quietly into my bed. I went down on him and he quickly emptied his load into my mouth. I swallowed it all as I didn't want any difficult questions being asked. I assumed he'd go back to bed, but he didn't. Despite my initial resistance he returned the favour and made me cum with his tongue and fingers. We fell asleep in each others arms. Luckily he awoke before anyone in the house. He roused himself and was getting up when I realised he was going. Calling him back I whispered in his ear "fancy a 69?" And, he did!